PDA

View Full Version : Most hilarious movie scenes

Vega
04-15-2004, 09:39 PM
In BASEketball, when the main characters go to a party at the beginning and sneak upstairs and go into what they think is the hot host's room. They find a vibrating dildo and a pair of panties and start licking and sniffing them, and then the girl whom they thought the room belonged to steps up to the door and is like "what are you guys doing in my mom's room?" and they look shocked and unfold the pair of panties to reveal it to be about XXXXXXXXXL size and the guy sucking the dildo just about dies, LOL.

List your own.

Krow
04-15-2004, 10:25 PM
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The guards scene.

Beautiful.

Jason Cage
04-15-2004, 10:28 PM
the scene from South Park: BL&U where Cartman sings the "Kyle's mom is a bitch" and he has like a dozen other kids singing with him, only they stop when they see Kyle's mom walk behind Eric. Cartman, unaware of this, keeps singing his song. And in the end he does like the jazz vocal thing, while the rest of the kids are staring at him with open mouths. Then he goes like ":D.....what?:D" *turns around* "....oh f</>uck..."

And just about every Jay and silent bob strike back scene

along with Dumb and DUmber, the scene where the cop drinks Lloyd's piss and when Harry and Mary are playing with snow. Mary tosses him a bit of snow for fun and Harry is like ":|" then grabs a huge snowball and smashes it on her face then proceeds to spear her down the hill LOL.

Also the scene from Adaptation where Donald asks Charlie for a serial killer character and Charlie answers

"here you go, the killer is a literature professor, he cuts little chunks from his victim's bodies until they die. he calls him "The Deconstructionist"."

or the other one where Donald throws his pitch idead to Charlie about "The 3". I dont remember what he says, but it goes something along like.. "See, he's really the cop and the girl, all of them are him! ISNT THAT ****ED UP!?" and Charlie answers like "How can u make this into a movie?" Donald: "mom calls it psychologically taut."
Charlie: the other thing is, its that.....its.....how can you....what exactly would.............I agree with mom, its very taut."

Rile
04-17-2004, 08:38 PM
anything from spaceballs

Xen0ciDe
04-17-2004, 08:41 PM
At the airport in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas:

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Supreme Olajuwon
04-17-2004, 09:00 PM
Big Lebowski where they find out theyre rolling on Saturday

the funeral in Old School

deathtrap
04-18-2004, 05:16 AM
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The guards scene.

Beautiful.
" But mother...Father son, father."

Also, the Witches.

Alice Cooper and Rhapsody in Wayne's World.
DeVito in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Rob
04-18-2004, 10:13 AM
The 51st State when that Welsh bloke rips off his clothes and is wearing womens underwear. Came out of nowhere and I've never cracked up so much at one moment in a film in my life.

Kapoutman
04-18-2004, 12:33 PM
When Beavis and Butthead are in front of the girl in Vegas, Beavis is in his underwears and they laugh incontrolably thinking they are about to score.

FakeLaser
04-18-2004, 01:00 PM
The dream sequence from Dumb and Dumber.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-18-2004, 01:20 PM
Big Lebowski where they find out theyre rolling on Saturday

All the bowling scenes in that movie are hilarious, especially " OVER THE LINE!!!!" " YOu are entering a world of pain my friend."

Scarface
04-18-2004, 01:43 PM
In BASEketball, when the main characters go to a party at the beginning and sneak upstairs and go into what they think is the hot host's room. They find a vibrating dildo and a pair of panties and start licking and sniffing them, and then the girl whom they thought the room belonged to steps up to the door and is like "what are you guys doing in my mom's room?" and they look shocked and unfold the pair of panties to reveal it to be about XXXXXXXXXL size and the guy sucking the dildo just about dies, LOL.

List your own.

I love you...

BASEketball has many good moments. Squeek getting shown his room, the guys drinking down shots to Jerry Springer and then having to play. The classic is when they're in the changing room and their dicks hit the floor and then the woman who comes in can't get over how big they are.

Smitty
04-18-2004, 03:05 PM
"

DeVito in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Is that the part when he breaks the cigarette in half, haha. :lol:

Loose Cannon
04-18-2004, 03:44 PM
Dumb and Dumber when they ate the atomic fireballs at the same time and then they used ketchup and mustard to help ease the pain. The they put the atomic fireball into the other guy's burger and they tried not to laugh. Then the guy dropped to the floor and they started laughing at him. CLASSIC.

Also in Happy Gilmore when he's arguing with that clown in the mini golf scene.

In Meet the Parents when Ben Stiller and Robert Deniro are talking about Puff the Magic Dragon. "Are you a pothead Focker"

In Rat Race when Jon Lovitz stumbles into the World War 2 convention and he looks like Hitler.

Sin Harvest
04-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Also in Happy Gilmore when he's arguing with that clown in the mini golf scene.

YOU'RE GONNA DIE CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob
04-18-2004, 06:09 PM
YOU'RE GONNA DIE CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

"That's spoken like a true asshole"

Sorry, me and my mate were txting each other lines from that movie all night while watching it on TV at 2:25am.

Losers! :(

Dazz
04-18-2004, 08:37 PM
the scene from South Park: BL&U where Cartman sings the "Kyle's mom is a bitch" and he has like a dozen other kids singing with him, only they stop when they see Kyle's mom walk behind Eric. Cartman, unaware of this, keeps singing his song. And in the end he does like the jazz vocal thing, while the rest of the kids are staring at him with open mouths. Then he goes like ":D.....what?:D" *turns around* "....oh f</>uck..."

:lol: I came to this thread just to post that.

El Capitano Gatisto
04-18-2004, 08:40 PM
The brawl at the start of A Clockwork Orange, and when Alex taunts and kills a woman with a huge, sculpted dick.

The entire first half of Full Metal Jacket.

The start of Way of the Gun.

TheNamelessOne
04-19-2004, 10:54 AM
I have two favourite parts from the Big Lebowski - The part where Walter starts smashing up the car ("Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you **** a stranger in the ass!"), and the part where Walter (Again. Seriously, Walter is an amazing character) throws that guy out of his wheelchair.

Oh, and then you have every single scene in Monty Python : The Quest for The Holy Grail that features the French.

Shaggy
04-19-2004, 07:58 PM

One of the funniest scenes that I still think back to all the time.

Ska-Wars
04-21-2004, 07:08 AM
Got some more BASEketball...

Remer - "Tuttles been talking some serious shit about you all day"
Coop - "Yeah, he said he caught you jacking off in the bathroom before the game"
Sqeak - "He saw that!?!?!"

And when Squeaks spinning round in the jacuzzi...I was pissing myself for about 5 minutes there.