PDA

View Full Version : WWE Hall of Fame and Tenure

glanville6
04-29-2010, 01:04 AM
I was bored one day, and I thought of the rumors of Batista leaving, and although I'm not a fan of his, I thought that he is probably going to be in the WWE HOF one day. So if he is indeed leaving in the next month or two, he'll have been with WWE for about 8 years.

In real sports, most people have to play at least a decade. The only two exceptions I can think of are Gale Sayers from the Bears., and without looking, I think Sandy Koufax of the Dodgers lasted 9 years.

Are there people who weren't in WWE or even in the mainstream business of wrestling in the WWE HOF with less than ten years of experience (minus the celebrity inductees) that already are, or should someday be considered for the WWE HOF? Assuming Cena makes the ten years, which he should, the only two I can think of are the Rock and Trish Stratus.

The Franchise
04-29-2010, 01:07 AM
Goldberg

Supreme Olajuwon
04-29-2010, 01:10 AM
Angle was in the WWF for 8 years I think. He's still wrestling of course but I don't think the Hall of Fame would count it.

Razzamajazz
04-29-2010, 01:16 AM
STING

Razzamajazz
04-29-2010, 01:17 AM
whoops, misread the post

but still STING for the HOF

glanville6
04-29-2010, 01:20 AM
true about goldberg... and sting? I dont know... if he doesnt go in with the rumored wcw/atlanta group next year... I dont see wwe inducting a guy who has had nothing to do with the company... or maybe I don't see Sting accepting...

either way, he deserves to be in

Storer50
04-29-2010, 08:00 AM
was koko b ware in wwf/e for 8 years?