PDA

View Full Version : What should Rock be now face or heel?

StoneColdStunner
12-17-2003, 11:00 AM
I liked The Rock better as a face, and i think he should form a tag again...hmm...maybe with Jericho if he turns face that would be GREAT in my eyes. any ideas on a angle for the rock? :roll:

Head
12-17-2003, 01:40 PM
He can't stay heel for more than a month or two.

Rob
12-17-2003, 02:07 PM
Heel? People cried on for years about wanting him to be a heel and when he did become one, they cheered him anyway. You can't make these people happy.

lariat
12-17-2003, 02:52 PM
I don't care what he is, he is not on my TV for a long enough amount of time for me to care.

I liked him as a heel in the Corporation, because he had the McMahons to help him draw heat.

The CyNick
12-17-2003, 03:18 PM
I think the thing with rock is that he's not going to be around for any length of time, so why bother trying to establish him as a heel or face? The fans are going to cheer him, and then they may boo him, and then they'll likely cheer him again. I say just let the fans do what they will, book him against whoever and let the fans decide who they want to cheer and boo.

Corkscrewed
12-17-2003, 04:59 PM
He's not going to be around for long, but he should be face. Fans love him anyway and they'll cheer him for a couple of months.

sexymanalive
12-27-2003, 03:09 PM
i don't think it matter if he's face or heel just as long as the fan cheer for him am happy personally i like him as a Face when he was faceing mick foly in the emptly area that was cool

Sephiroth
12-27-2003, 03:16 PM
Face, he won't be around for that long anyway, but i want him as a face the time he is around.

Savio
12-27-2003, 07:00 PM
Isn't he doing another movie "spy hunter"? so he won't be around.

Oxstar
12-27-2003, 07:17 PM
the rock will always be cheered! the rock is soo over all the time with every crowd! only hogan can get a bigger pop than the rock! maybe a returning ultimate warrior?
yeah the rock as a heel wud only last a few months no longer!
hey the scorpion king is on! cool!
i wish the rock wud come back full time!