PDA

View Full Version : Is this the beginning of the end of the Hogan/TNA era

Next Big Thing
05-04-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm pretty sure Hulkster thought that going to Monday nights, tapping into the Bubba Army, bringing back Bischoff, signing Flair, and recreating the NWO would beat Vince.

Now that TNA has waived the white flag on the Monday Night Wars; his best friend Bubba, who Dixie probably trusted Hogan in hiring him to begin with, is declaring war on TNA and calling Dixie a "mark bitch"; none of his free agent acquisitions have resulted in any sustainable ratings increase; and TNA's creative hasn't been very creative, how soon do you guys think it will be before Hogan loses interest and walks away?

VSG
05-04-2010, 07:20 PM
What's a mark bitch?

Stealth-Icon
05-04-2010, 07:23 PM
The beginning of the end was the first day that Hogan, Bishoff, the Nasties, Flair, X puke and Hall showed up on TV.

kareru
05-04-2010, 07:30 PM
bischoff will stay, that guy loooves a challange

James Steele
05-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Hogan will leave whenever the heat gets too hot, and he can blame his failures on _____________.

Kane Knight
05-04-2010, 08:10 PM
I hope it's the end of the end. Get the fuck off the TV, Hogan et al.

TheAdamEvansFan
05-04-2010, 08:51 PM
TNA has been shit for years, ever since it was created. I give them props for doing this. TNA will build up to be huge in about 6 - 8 months. Until then, calm the fuck down and sit back and enjoy the show.

James Steele
05-04-2010, 08:52 PM
sit back and enjoy the show.

Hard to enjoy the show when it is fucking horrible.

Purgatory
05-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Yeah really. Their blatant misuse of talent, creative misdirection, and having Hogan at the helm...It's just a really sad product to watch.

Kane Knight
05-04-2010, 09:01 PM
TNA has been shit for years, ever since it was created. I give them props for doing this. TNA will build up to be huge in about 6 - 8 months. Until then, calm the fuck down and sit back and enjoy the show.

:rofl:

tjmidnight420
05-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Oddly I agree with both KK's posts in this thread... especially the one in reply to AEFan.

Schlomey
05-05-2010, 10:20 AM
I like TNA for the most part. It just lacks that "big time" feeling that WCW/WWE have/had.

I am not going to go on a Hogan rant, but yes, I do actually fast forward the segments where he droans on about his TNAiacs.

It's about 40 percent awesome. 20 percent confusing. 10 percent boring. 30 percent pathetic.

tjmidnight420
05-05-2010, 10:55 AM
I like TNA for the most part. It just lacks that "big time" feeling that WCW/WWE have/had.

I agree. As far as wrestling goes I like TNA. I catch their PPVs. I don't watch Impact, it's a mess. If something interesting happens I catch it on Youtube, but I don't like the way they do Impact enough to actually watch it. I feel like half the people on this board could book a weekly TV show better, and I honestly don't feel like it's just Russo's fault anymore. Eric and the hulk are just as much at fault now. I want TNA to make it, I really do. I just can't support constant stupid decisions.

Oh and on the "big time" feel: TNA has gotten better with production, I'll give them that. On the other hand you have Raw. The production values are amazing, even if the rest of the show sucks.

Swiss Ultimate
05-05-2010, 11:01 AM
I hope it's the end of the end. Get the fuck off the TV, Hogan et al.

This.