PDA

View Full Version : Book Bryan Danielson's Return

Swiss Ultimate
05-14-2010, 09:59 AM
You heard me. Do it. Do it now.

Xero
05-14-2010, 10:02 AM
It's week five of Michael Cole's ruthless reign as RAW GM.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/coleborg.jpg

He announces that he's going to inject a lethal dose of poison into RAW... Someone who cannot, possibly, draw ratings. Someone who is so inexperienced that by giving him a title shot will crumble all of RAW...

Swiss Ultimate
05-14-2010, 10:13 AM

He announces that he's going to inject a lethal dose of poison into RAW... Someone who cannot, possibly, draw ratings. Someone who is so inexperienced that by giving him a title shot will crumble all of RAW...

That's pretty much a whole bunch of awesome right there.

The Show Off
05-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Full on Michael Cole heel turn would be amazing...

Now I'll kick back and wait for TylerKiller to come in and say something about a Bingo Hall.

Jordan
05-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Okay....

RAW on Monday...

Bret Hart comes out to face the Miz, gets on the mic and say's that he is the new permanent GM of Raw, and he has no interest in kicking the Miz's ass tonight, however he knows somebody who does. Due to the rules of NXT this will be a non title match, and Bryan Danielson kicks his fucking head in (Miz) and wins the match.

Tyler Killer
05-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Bingo Hall

kareru
05-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Bingo Hall

:rofl::rofl: experiment:Troll........................... failed!

What Would Kevin Do?
05-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Seeing as how Miz and Jericho are going to be going for the tag belts, I'd have Miz bring in Danielson to do his "dirty work." Basically to be a lacky, and try to cost The Hart Dynasty the belts, or to have Jericho and Miz retain the belts, etc.

However, while Danielson is supposed to be his lacky, on the first night, in Miz's first match, Danielson just turns and beats the shit out of him. The Miz is pissed, and demands Danielson be signed to a temporary contract so the Miz can fight him and destroy him. It happens, except Danielson wins. They feud a bit, Miz ultimately wins, but everyone is so impressed with Danielson that they keep him signed.

The Gold Standard
05-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Not sure how I would do it, but you would have to do it after NXT. Otherwise the competition really means nothing.

VSG
05-14-2010, 03:15 PM
He is the mystery man helping the SES, and shaves his head on PPV. Now THAT is Over the Limit :lol:

Mooияakeя™
05-14-2010, 05:34 PM
WTF Bingo Hall?

Poit
05-14-2010, 05:40 PM

*applauds*

Jeritron
05-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Coleborg's prime directives do not detail such a thing

Dirk Ziggler
05-16-2010, 01:12 AM
Okay....

RAW on Monday...

Bret Hart comes out to face the Miz, gets on the mic and say's that he is the new permanent GM of Raw, and he has no interest in kicking the Miz's ass tonight, however he knows somebody who does. Due to the rules of NXT this will be a non title match, and Bryan Danielson implodes never to be seen again.

ROHFan21
05-16-2010, 01:23 AM
What I want to know is why do people keep mentioning NXT? He was on the show but if they wanted to do a title match between Danielson & Miz they could say he signed he NXT deal as Daniel Bryan but now he is Bryan Danielson

Nark Order
05-16-2010, 02:35 AM
lol @ Coleborg

el bobbo
05-16-2010, 02:47 AM
What I want to know is why do people keep mentioning NXT? He was on the show but if they wanted to do a title match between Danielson & Miz they could say he signed he NXT deal as Daniel Bryan but now he is Bryan Danielson

What kind of message does that send to the kids about breaking legally binding contracts? Remember this is TV-PG.

dronepool
05-16-2010, 03:03 AM
During a match as Miz stands near the crowd to take a quick breather/time killer- out of no where Danielson pops out from the crowd and quickly puts Miz in a submission hold making him blackout.

St. Jimmy
05-16-2010, 04:26 AM
During a match as <strike>Miz</strike> Chris Daniels stands near the crowd to take a quick breather/time killer- out of no where Danielson pops out from the crowd and quickly puts <strike>Miz</strike> Chris Daniels in a submission hold making him blackout.

Juan
05-16-2010, 04:39 AM
ahahahahahaha

ROHFan21
05-16-2010, 11:40 AM
What kind of message does that send to the kids about breaking legally binding contracts? Remember this is TV-PG.

Who said anything about a legally binding contract? When Daniel Bryan was eliminated from NXT that was the end of his contract so there is no contract to break storyline wise so it would make sense for them to say that Daniel Bryan's contract is done but Bryan Danielson never had a WWE contract (in the storyline)

Dirk Ziggler
05-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Okay....

RAW on Monday...

Bret Hart comes out to face the Miz, gets on the mic and say's that he is the new permanent GM of Raw, and he has no interest in kicking the Miz's ass tonight, however he knows somebody who does. Due to the rules of NXT this will be a non title match, and Bryan Danielson implodes never to be seen again.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1696/briansonimplodes.gif

Jimmy Cones
05-17-2010, 01:21 AM
The rock is set to host raw in a few weeks. Video packages of the Rock making fun of Michael Cole in the past play to hype the return. Michael Cole takes offense and vents about techie internet people. The Rock finally hosts and Cole sets his mind to making amends with the Rock and demands an apology. One last package plays and they watch it together and the Rock says he will not apologize, that he meant it all and proceeds to do a very nostalgic Michael Cole smack-talking. The crowd loves it and eventually the Rock is shown talking to someone off camera thanking that person for the video packages hyping his return to host. They can either reveal it to be Bryan Danielson there or continue with embarrassing/funny Cole segments for another week or so until Cole decides to get to the bottom of things. Cole then talks to the WWE officials and sees about getting Danielson some matches to teach him a lesson i.e. Kane or someone of that nature. After winning all his matches and pissing not only Cole off, but The Miz also for embarassing him by loosing NXT there will be an eventual title shot and ect.