PDA

View Full Version : Lets Discuss: Wrestling With Shadows

YoungFlyFlashy
05-15-2010, 11:42 PM
So I walked into Best Buy, and just randomly saw this on the shelf, didn't even know a dvd version of this existed, it also comes with an Owen Hart dvd, anyways, long story short I bought it. Now onto the topic.

http://ringpsychology.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hitman-hart_wrestling-with-shadows-soundtrack.jpg

Remember this from 97-98? There was nothing really like it back then, allowing the fan a backstage look at the wrestling business, still can't believe Vince allowed it. Pretty insane how everything ended with the Montreal Screwjob and everything caught on tape. If you do not own this, or have never seen it, I recommend it, especially since it comes with an Owen Hart DVD as well!

Xero
05-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

Lock Jaw
05-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Of course a DVD version of it existed.

But anyways, yeah, the director who decided to follow Bret around and make a documentary definitely got more than he bargained for. He must have been bouncing off the roofs in joy.

Tazz Dan
05-16-2010, 12:24 AM
Wait. When was there a screwjob? Pretty sure if that happened it would be pretty big news.

YoungFlyFlashy
05-16-2010, 12:49 AM
The scene where HBK was wrestling with Blake is crazy, especially knowing the tension that existed with bret and shawn back then.

jskinnyg
05-16-2010, 02:11 AM
Both are actually available in the iTunes store as well... Pretty crazy shit...

Juan
05-16-2010, 02:32 AM
Never heard of it.

Rammsteinmad
05-16-2010, 08:47 AM
What's on the Owen Hart DVD?

Next Big Thing
05-16-2010, 09:14 AM
The scene where HBK was wrestling with Blake is crazy, especially knowing the tension that existed with bret and shawn back then.

Yeah. There were so many surreal interactions. Like Bret with Sunny and her playing with the kids and Bret claiming they were just friends.

St. Jimmy
05-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Bret Hart is screwed, cries about it, vince looks like a dick. The end.

Xero
05-16-2010, 09:33 AM
This should be called "Wrestling with Shadows: It's All A Work".

YoungFlyFlashy
05-16-2010, 11:03 AM
Yeah. There were so many surreal interactions. Like Bret with Sunny and her playing with the kids and Bret claiming they were just friends.

During her shoot, didn't Sunny say that her and Bret actually were just friends? She even said that her and HBK were together, and the house he built and him and his wife was actually the house he talked about building for them.

Xero
05-16-2010, 11:09 AM
People say a lot of things in shoots.

The Pope
05-16-2010, 04:20 PM

Next Big Thing
05-16-2010, 05:08 PM
During her shoot, didn't Sunny say that her and Bret actually were just friends? She even said that her and HBK were together, and the house he built and him and his wife was actually the house he talked about building for them.

In his shoot Shawn intimated that they were more than just friends and that was where the "It's always Sunny" comment that he made to Bret in a promo came from. Plus Sunny seems delusional. The way she got passed around I doubt he was going to marry her. I think it was Raven's shoot where he talked about one time when he was in ECW Candido couldn't find her and she was blowing Sandman in a janitor's closet.

thedamndest
05-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Pretty sure Sunny blew me one time when I went to an ECW show.

Dirk Ziggler
05-16-2010, 05:47 PM

YoungFlyFlashy
05-16-2010, 06:49 PM
In his shoot Shawn intimated that they were more than just friends and that was where the "It's always Sunny" comment that he made to Bret in a promo came from. Plus Sunny seems delusional. The way she got passed around I doubt he was going to marry her. I think it was Raven's shoot where he talked about one time when he was in ECW Candido couldn't find her and she was blowing Sandman in a janitor's closet.

It was in Sabu's shoot interview. She was blowing someone for a bag of coke in the closet, while Candido was running around looking for her.

The comment from HBK was more like "Seen more Sunny days."

Man Candido had to of passed away embarassed, or maybe not since he kept taking her back.

YoungFlyFlashy
05-16-2010, 06:49 PM

Basically the life and times of Owen Hart. Good stuff on there.

Razzamajazz
05-17-2010, 08:58 AM
Pretty sure Sunny blew me one time when I went to an ECW show.

you sure it wasn't big stevie cool in drag?