PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Mickie James fan gets his day in court...

DAMN iNATOR
05-25-2010, 06:59 PM
– According to The Stamford Times, Zavr Peygumbari, the fan of Mickie James that called WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT more than 20 times to place threats (including blowing up the offices, and that he would visit the building with a machete and a machine gun) was in court today. Peygumbari was charged with four counts of fourth-degree threatening, one count of second-degree harassment and two counts of second-degree threatening over the matter. He was also ordered not to contact WWE employees, go near the Stamford offices or attend WWE events following his arrest. Today he applied for an “accelerated rehabilitation” probation program. If he gets accepted, he could do up to two years of probation, and if successfully completed, charges against him would be dismissed. Peygumbari will return to court on June 22nd.

http://www.thewrestlinganswer.com/images/galleries/wwefanthreats/1.jpg

BillyBonez
05-25-2010, 07:05 PM
I feel mad sorry for this guy, I mean wtf it was just a prank its not like he had explosives in his house or was gonna do anythin it was just a joke they should just let him go mad lame.

I mean okay they waste court time on this nonsense when they can use it instead to find REAL criminals not some young guy who made a joke.

Its just stupid.

Anybody Thrilla
05-25-2010, 07:15 PM
It became more than a joke when he called headquarters.

DAMN iNATOR
05-25-2010, 07:16 PM
I feel mad sorry for this guy, I mean wtf it was just a prank its not like he had explosives in his house or was gonna do anythin it was just a joke they should just let him go mad lame.

I mean okay they waste court time on this nonsense when they can use it instead to find REAL criminals not some young guy who made a joke.

Its just stupid.

Real criminals? I think this guy qualifies. If you call in threats the way this guy allegedly did to WWE HQ, especially death threats and the like, I'm pretty sure that falls under the category of "DEFINITELY a crime".

Ruien
05-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Still upset he does not have a facebook.

Volare
05-25-2010, 07:26 PM
I wonder if he loves Arby's...

Nicky Fives
05-25-2010, 07:39 PM
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

lol... what a tool..... I hope he gets buttsexed in prison

The Franchise
05-25-2010, 08:36 PM
rockin the Old Navy shirt

dronepool
05-25-2010, 08:40 PM
I wonder if he's the type of guy who'll flip out if you tell him wrestling is fake.

parkmania
05-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Mr. Peygumbari, it is the finding of this court that you are a complete and utter moron. You are hereby sentenced to 5 years of watching TNA nonstop. Conjugal visits will be provided to you by Vince Russo.

Kane Knight
05-25-2010, 10:57 PM

Its just stupid.

Yeah, 20 calls threatening violence or explosions should never be taken seriously.

Hey, why don't you do us all a favour and "make a joke" about having a bomb at an airport?

Kane Knight
05-25-2010, 11:00 PM
I wonder if he's the type of guy who'll flip out if you tell him wrestling is fake.

He's probably going to hit the judge with a Stunner, hoping it sets him up for a match at Summerslam where if he wins. Mickie gets a new contract.

DAMN iNATOR
05-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Yeah, 20 calls threatening violence or explosions should never be taken seriously.

Hey, why don't you do us all a favour and "make a joke" about having a bomb at an airport?

Exactly. Or better yet, run around with one strapped to your waist in an airport? No way anyone will find that suspicious at all.

Perry Saturn
05-25-2010, 11:27 PM
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

lol... what a tool..... I hope he gets buttsexed in prison

By a guy named Mickie :shifty:

Xero
05-25-2010, 11:28 PM
And James.

Kane Knight
05-25-2010, 11:49 PM
By a guy named Mickie :shifty:
Or one who calls him Mickey.

"Oh Mickey, you're so fine...."

Wishbone
05-26-2010, 12:07 AM

Its just stupid.

wow...... just go away Billy :nono: