PDA

View Full Version : i missed wrestling since like a week after the draft and i'm lost

glycerine
04-17-2004, 12:24 AM
ok Cactus Jack is back. John From Tough enough is Johnny WCW.. i mean NItro. There is some special guy named Eugene. Grandmaster sexay is back. Regal is back. HBK is heel? Austin is gone. Akio and Sudaki are separete or something. Booker T is a heel... what is going on? like used to i could miss like a month and pick back up. is WWE really getting good again?

glycerine
04-17-2004, 12:25 AM
oh and whats up with backlash fueds, like Kane? and who holds each belt, orton is IC benoit is World Eddie is WWE Cena is US? Whose tag? is lita or victoria womens champ? and is Y2j a heel or Trish and christian.. cuz wwe.com made it seem like chris was.

glycerine
04-17-2004, 12:27 AM
oh yeah and i'd like to say if TNA gets a deal what time and channel is it? i think they could possibly beat WWE if WWE doesnt pick it up, honestly its sucked since hmmm Mick FOley left the first time. and Since hmm WCW ended.. And Since HMM the DX ended. and really bad since the brand extension.

Savio
04-17-2004, 12:30 AM
Y2J face, Batista and Flair are tag :nono:, Scotty and Rikishi are tag, CHAVO! is the CW Champ, Victoria holds the belt I think.

Bazooka
04-17-2004, 12:30 AM
oh and whats up with backlash fueds, like Kane? and who holds each belt, orton is IC benoit is World Eddie is WWE Cena is US? Whose tag? is lita or victoria womens champ? and is Y2j a heel or Trish and christian.. cuz wwe.com made it seem like chris was.
Edge got assigned to fight Kane after he speared Eric Bischoff.
Tag Team Titles on RAW belong to Batista and Flair.
Victoria is woman's champion(but I doubt for long)
Y2J is face, as Christian and Trish both traitered Jericho. Christian traitered Jericho a few weeks before Mania. Trish sided with Christian at WM.-edit0-

glycerine
04-17-2004, 12:33 AM
whats this about a ninja? an why are all these people back?

Bazooka
04-17-2004, 12:37 AM
whats this about a ninja? an why are all these people back?
Al Snow was a ninja for the Coach. The stipulation was that if Tajiri beat the Ninja he got to face the Coach at Backlash. Tajiri won the match, then unmasked the ninja to reveal Al Snow.

And all these people are back because the wanna job in the WWE I suppose.