PDA

View Full Version : Your Perfect Stable

Ermaximus
06-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Say you have the ability to make the "perfect" stable. You have to do it under the following guidelines though: 1 "legend", 1 current "superstar", 1 "rising star", a tag team, and a diva. It can be anyone from any era, any promotion, and any time. Who would you put in said stable, and explain your choices for each.

The Jayman
06-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Legend: Mr. Perfect - He had the chrisma and the mindset to be a great leader for this stable. He is the perfect(pun intended)mentor for the younger guys.

Current Star: Randy Orton - He was the breakout star of Evolution and his current gimmick as the anti-hero viper would fit well within this stable.

Rising Star: Drew McIntyre - "The Chosen One" enough said

Tag Team: The Outsiders - There were a few tag teams I was thinking of for this stable and I finally had to go with Hall and Nash. I am talking 1997 era NOT current. These 2 are not know for there many title reigns but they were very successful nonetheless

Diva: Trish Stratus - b/c this stable needs stratusfaction

Hanso Amore
06-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Legend: Rick Rude
Current Star: Edge
Rising Star: Zach Ryder
Tag Team: MNM
Diva: Melina

BillyBonez
06-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Legend: Stone Cold Steve Austin
Current Star: Batista
Rising Star: Drew McIntyre
Tag Team: DX
Diva: Torie Wilson

Favre4Ever
06-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Legend: Shawn Michaels
Current Star: CM Punk
Rising Star: John Morrison
Tag Team: Ted Dibiase/Jack Swagger

This would be a stable maybe a few years down the road. HBK would return in a Ric Flair-esque manager type role. CM Punk could fill the World Title contender/holder role and perhaps the underlying story is that after the SES splits up he brainwashes Michaels or something to support him. Morrison perhaps was on the cusp of a World Title run and fell back into the mid-card, and Punk offers him a chance at "salvation" to return to his former glory. Throw in Dibiase and Swagger and you have a legitimate stable with tons of ego, held together by the charisma of Punk and legacy of HBK. This could be alot of fun, especially if Triple H was at the head of a face stable that opposed them.

Ermaximus
06-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Legend: Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat-Let's face it, of most of the guys his age, he's by far the only one I've seen that can still go. His matches with Jericho last year were just amazing and I think he could do well with this roll because he can still go in a match or 2 if needed.

Current Superstar: CM Punk-The dude is gold. He's exceptional on the mic and he just oozes with talent. Plus he can easily fill the "leader" role if Steamboat ever left or took time away in a given scenario.

Rising Star: Evan Bourne-As he displayed Monday, he's got what it takes to "hang with the big boys" and if given some proper "tutiledge", I think Bourne could go far and beyond. Plus I think seeing Bourne and Steamboat working a match together would be pretty stellar.

Tag Team: The Worlds Greatest Tag Team-Benjamin and Haas were solid as a team and I think they'd fit well into an atmosphere like this. Every guy in this stable fits into the high flier role, where as at the same time, Haas could easily fit into a brawler role if needed.

Diva: Maryse-Does this even really need to be explained?

Swiss Ultimate
06-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Ayatollahs of Rock
"legend": Chris Jericho
current "superstar": AJ Styles
"rising star": Miz
tag team: Motor City Machine Guns
diva: Daphne

School of Hard Knocks
"legend": Terry Funk
current "superstar": Cactus Jack
"rising star": Balls Mahoney
tag team: The Bricoes
diva: Fab Moolah

Technicians Inc.
"legend": Kurt Angle
current "superstar": Brock Lesnar
"rising star": Bryan Danielson
tag team: Haas and Benjamin
diva: Molly Holly

Favre4Ever
06-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Legend: Mr. Perfect
Current Star: Eddie Guerrero
Rising Star: Test
Tag Team: Umaga and Crash Holly
Diva: Fabulous Moolah

The concept of this stable is that none of these wrestlers really died, rather, they all moved into a luxurious, mysterious island with the likes of Elvis, Tupac and Michael Jackson. Unhappy with the current product, they make a return to the WWE to wreck havoc and gain total control.

:shifty:

El Fangel
06-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Terry Funk
Cactus Jack
Balls Mahoney
Raven and Sandman
Chyna

Ultra Mantis
06-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Legend: Macho Man Randy Savage
Current Star: Chris Jericho
Rising Star: John Morrison
Tag Team: Motor City Machine Guns
Diva: Maryse

Savage is just so entertaining. Jericho would be a good mouthpiece for the stable and also puts others over so if the stable has to take a fall it doesn't mean it's definately going to be one of the guys lower in the pecking order. It's pretty hard to damage his credibility at this stage of his career so he can still be in the title scene. Morrison and the Guns have cocky, somewhat arrogant personalities and are exiting to watch in the ring. They can rely on Jericho and, to a lesser extent, Savage to do most of the heavy mic work and chip in with their one liners. Plus it has Maryse.

FourFifty
06-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Legend- Chris Jericho
Current Star- The Miz
Rising Star- Jack Swagger
Tag Team- Miz/Show
Diva- Tara

So why did I put Jericho as the legend? Because I don't want some old dude running the show.
As of the Miz/Show- I don't want my stable to be over saturated.

Hanso Amore
06-02-2010, 07:00 PM
So you think Miz is a bigger star right now that the Smackdown champion?

FourFifty
06-02-2010, 07:11 PM
To sum it up in a word- yes.

DLVH84
06-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Legend: Tatsumi Fujinami
Current Star: Keiji Mutoh/The Great Muta/Kokushi Muso
Rising Star: Hiroshi Tanahashi
Tag Team: The Love Guns (Hisakatsu Oya and Ricky Fuji)
Divas: Megumi Kudo, Takako Inoue, and Manami Toyota

XCaliber
06-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Perfect stable you say?

Legend: Curt Hennig
Rising Star: Mark Jindrak
Tag Team: Shawn Stasiak & Chuck Palumbo
Diva: Dolph Ziggler :shifty:

Wishbone
06-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Legend: HBK (ok so he's not in the HoF yet but he's a legend c'mon!)
Current Star: Randy Orton
Rising Star: Jack Swagger
Tag Team: Miz and Morrison
Diva: Lacey Von Erich
give them all a sort of HBK like attitude of being good looking heartbreakers who just wanna party it up and showoff

Tazz Dan
06-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Legend: Chris Benoit
Current Star: CM Punk
Rising Star: Bryan Danielson
Tag Team: The Hart Dynasty
Diva: Trish Stratus

XCaliber
06-02-2010, 11:41 PM
UPDATED

Jimmy Cones
06-03-2010, 06:56 AM
Legend: Jericho
Current Star: Shelton Benjamin
Tag Team: Owen Hart and John Morrison
Divas: Bella twins

I don't know if I like breaking my stable down like this. Might work better with:
Manager:
Main event-er:
Midcard/Muscle:
Tag-team:
Diva:

Skippord
06-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Legend: Mick Foley
Current Star: Edge
Rising Star: Chris Hero
Tag Team: American Wolves
Diva: Daffney

Y2Ant
06-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Chris Jericho as the frontman/current star
Shawn Michaels as the semi-retired legend (basically Flair in Evolution)
The Miz as the rising star
Edge & Christian as the tag team
Maryse as the diva

Bit overpowered, but still.

FourFifty
06-03-2010, 02:48 PM
How about Jeri-Miz-Show? Give them the straps and let them defend their titles Freebird style. Give one of them a belt and the other two are hell bent on keeping it in the stable. You have muscle, charisma, and experience right there. No need for a "diva" or anything else to crowd the show.

Road Warrior
06-10-2010, 06:30 AM
Legend- Bret Hart
Current Star- Chris Jericho
Rising Star- Teddy Hart
Tag Team- Hart Dynasty
Diva- Natayla

Beth Phoenix Fan
06-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Legend - Rick Martel
Current superstar 1 - Evan Bourne
current superstar 2 - john morrison
Team - Hart Dynasty
Divas - Beth Phoenix and Natalya

Does anybody besides me think this would be a great group?

Jordan
06-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Okay I can't go back in time so I am going to doing a current stable...

Triple H is has gone nuts, he has declared war on all fronts in his hunt for the WWE Championship. HBK has come back to TV and tried to change his ways, but only got hospitalized for his efforts. Triple H has challenged Shawn to be the cliche he knows he his, come out of retirement and play The Game one more time.

At that moment Bryan Daniel walks to the ring and then he stops. He turns towards the back and out walks Lance Cade, followed by The Hart Dynasty. The walk to the ring and hop on the apron, and just then HBK comes to the ramp.

He tells Triple H that it doesn't matter what he does to him, that HBK will never return to the ring. He tells how he was the man who tought Bryan the basics, and how he taught Lance Cade everything he knows. And since he is a man of God he wanted to repay The Hart family for their problems in the past and now he is going to tutor the Hart Dynasty to become the best tag team the world has ever seen. And Natalya, well she's just lucky this isn't 1996 because well, now he could actually teach her something instead of just staring at her....

So Triple H if you have a new found aggression and you want to try and take it out on somebody, take your pick....

And the angle continues with Triple H feuding with all of these guys helping them get over, whilst turning heel and being the bastard he was born to be.

Seth82
06-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Legend: Kerry Von Erich
Current Superstar: Sting
Rising Superstar: Cody Rhodes
Tag Team: Edge and Christian
Diva: Lacey Von Erich

BillyBonez
06-10-2010, 02:32 PM
I dunno, I cant see Cody Rhodes working in a stable as rising superstar, he looks too dull and boring yo

Dirk Ziggler
06-12-2010, 03:09 AM
Legend: HBK
Current Star: Randy Orton
Rising Star: Jack Swagger
Tag Team: Hardy Boyz
Diva: Lita

Mr. Nerfect
06-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Legend: Ricky Steamboat
Current Star: Chris Jericho
Tag Team: Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins
Diva: Sara Del Ray

I'm trying to make it as contemporary as possible. The only hirings here are Sara Del Ray and, well, poor Bryan Danielson. I'd just have this group be a group of amazing wrestlers (some who will get there in time), managed by a Hall of Famer known for his amazing in-ring abilities. Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins may seem out of place, but I just think that these two guys "get it." They're also both so young, and now that they can be told apart, I think they would benefit more from this.

The Show Off
06-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Legend: Mick Foley
Current Star: Matt Hardy
Rising Star: Kevin Steen
Tag Team: The Motor City Machine Guns
Diva: Christy Hemme

nrt4
06-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Legend: Shawn Michaels
Current Star: AJ Styles