PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstars

Perry Saturn
06-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Does anybody actually watch this anymore?

I would have forgotten about it completely except everyweek i "WWE SUPERSTARS Spoilers"

Juan
06-09-2010, 12:38 AM
The ratings for it aren't 0.00, so my guess is yes.

Supreme Olajuwon
06-09-2010, 12:40 AM
It's true though. If it wasn't for Damninator I'd have completely forgotten all about it.

teamXtremist
06-09-2010, 01:15 AM
me too i never remember its on but usually catch the 11pm replay

Nicky Fives
06-09-2010, 08:46 AM
It's not on any of my TV Stations, but I catch the show on YouTube every week.....

VSG
06-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Its got easily the best wrestling on free tv as far WWE/TNA goes. Sad that its on an obscure network on a day that has TNA iMPACT as well.

Razzamajazz
06-09-2010, 11:00 AM
if i wanted to see an hour of nothing but recaps and commercial-interrupted matches then i'd watch it

BillyBonez
06-10-2010, 02:53 PM
This show is a waist of time. They should have put ECW on here when they created NXT, and have a small ECW show instead.

Londoner
06-10-2010, 02:54 PM
i've never even watched it.

DAMN iNATOR
06-11-2010, 01:06 AM
It's a decent enough show. Strangely enough for the shit they treat him as on RAW, Ryder sure as hell wins a ton of the matches he has on Superstars...so I kind of enjoy watching it partially because of the fact he's not treated like a jobber like on RAW, although the other matches are pretty solid. Just wish they'd ditch some of the shameless shilling and replays and whatnot, as it's sometimes a bit much...they actually covered about 97% of the ending of RAW Monday with no fast-forwarding, which could've been 12-14 minutes used towards a match to progress one of the undercard programs, but I reluctantly digress.

Xerzes
06-11-2010, 03:34 AM
I catch it ever week.

Mr. C
09-18-2010, 03:30 AM
They really should use Superstars as a way to get wrestlers into storylines. Right now, the matches on Superstars are encounters with no implications. Two wrestlers show up, have a match, and walk away. Also, Superstars is never referenced on RAW or SmackDown. Most fans have no idea that these matches ever happened. I see WWE with an hour of TV that currently is being used for recaps and videos. It wouldn’t take extra focus to create a show where talent could be enhanced and make the matches important. All that’s needed is to actually add interviews and storylines so the talent can hold the viewer’s interest and show personality.

BizarroKing
09-18-2010, 08:00 AM
I don't get WGN America so no I don't watch.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-18-2010, 10:40 AM
I catch it ever week.

I DVR is weekly (at least for the time being), and watch the matches I'm interested in. They really do have some quality matches on Superstars though. The series between the Dudebusters and Archer and Hawkins has been pretty entertaining.

Afterlife
09-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Has some of the best matches WWE offers.

Joe Kerr
09-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Every now and then its ok...its like heats little sister.

Joe Kerr
09-18-2010, 02:24 PM
if i wanted to see an hour of nothing but recaps and commercial-interrupted matches then i'd watch it

or A.M. Raw

erickman
09-18-2010, 02:57 PM
I DVR is weekly (at least for the time being), and watch the matches I'm interested in. They really do have some quality matches on Superstars though. The series between the Dudebusters and Archer and Hawkins has been pretty entertaining.

yep my dvr still records it, what i think is funny is smackdown brand main events

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2010, 10:12 PM
I really love Superstars, actually. Well, my version of Superstars -- a recorded version allowing me to skip the recaps and such. Sometimes that might be warranted, but I really do think that they should cut that out and use it to maybe even squeeze another match on the show.

The problem with it is that they often don't have the stories, as others have said, and that they don't reference it or use big stars on it. Having Chris Jericho occasionally work a Superstars match would be very appreciated.

But yes, the wrestling is so very, very good. I enjoy Primo, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Yoshi Tatsu, Goldust, William Regal, Zack Ryder and The Dudebusters on the show. Even Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler are more tolerable on commentary there.

Stickman
09-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Is Heat still on?

Evil Vito
09-19-2010, 12:04 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I'll usually check out some matches on YouTube. If I got WGN America I'd probably watch it.</font>