PDA

View Full Version : It's a week before Fatal Four Way, and there are exactly two matches on the card...

Xero
06-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Really WWE?

I dunno, discuss what you think will be the undercard. I just find it ridiculous that they haven't announced anything else for a PPV that is next week.

tjmidnight420
06-12-2010, 11:23 AM
That's crazy. Maybe it'll be surprise four way diva matches to fill out the undercard. :shifty:

Favre4Ever
06-12-2010, 11:24 AM
-McIntyre vs. Matt Hardy

-Hart Dynasty vs. Uso Brothers

-Some weird spur of the moment thing with Kane

-U.S. Title Fatal Fourway? Miz/Morrison/Dibiase/Truth?

-Hopefully only one women's title match( preferably zero of course )

-NXT Rookies do something crazy unless they decide to drop it "I Still Remember" style

pretty sad this is all I can think of.

Poit
06-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Other than Kofi/Drew/Christian/Ziggler for the IC Title, I can't think of much.

How many tag teams are left in the WWE, 4? That's just enough for a 4-way tag match. :p

Rammsteinmad
06-12-2010, 11:25 AM
The Orton/Cena/Edge/Sheamus match will be two hours long.

TazFTW86
06-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Daniel Bryan vs Brian Danielson ironman match

haha! And Mike Cole calls the match solo....

VSG
06-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Daniel Bryan vs Brian Danielson ironman match

Bryan, you schmuck :naughty:

thedamndest
06-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Didn't you just make a thread about the WWE needing to learn to build suspense again, Xero? Make up your mind, guy.

Lock Jaw
06-12-2010, 03:19 PM
TNA-style! Just throw the rest of the card together the week before the PPV!

muffalufagus
06-12-2010, 04:05 PM
So what happened with Orton? Is he still in the match?

Savio
06-12-2010, 04:08 PM
there will be 2 fatal 4-ways between the NXT guy- OH WAIT.

Droford
06-12-2010, 07:14 PM
I swore that they'd replace Orton with Barrett to give him his title shot but I dont know now.

Maybe they'll make Barrett's title match MITB style where he can cash it in at a PPV whenever and he'll cash it in after the 4 way match vs Cena who wins but gets the crap kicked out of him for 40 minutes, so Barrett can give him a Barrett Roll and win the belt..

I dunno

LewisTheTruest
06-13-2010, 02:09 AM

this

Triple Naitch
06-13-2010, 09:35 AM
Tipsters should be pretty easy to put together this week.

Kane Knight
06-13-2010, 12:49 PM
It'll only seem that way.

Schlomey
06-13-2010, 12:53 PM
funny they introduce a "new and innovative" PPV concept and put absolutely NOTHING behind it. Even the 2 fatal four way matches seem to have very little steam behind them. The WWE have been so worried about creating "good" free TV (which it has NOT been at all lately) that I can see this show being a trainwreck. And quite possibly get the lowest buyrate of the fiscal year.

I expect a couple matches to be announced on RAW and then honestly I expect changes and on the spot matches announced much like that lame duck Over the Limit.

Sad really.

Kane Knight
06-13-2010, 12:59 PM
funny they introduce a "new and innovative" PPV concept and put absolutely NOTHING behind it. Even the 2 fatal four way matches seem to have very little steam behind them. The WWE have been so worried about creating "good" free TV (which it has NOT been at all lately) that I can see this show being a trainwreck. And quite possibly get the lowest buyrate of the fiscal year.

I expect a couple matches to be announced on RAW and then honestly I expect changes and on the spot matches announced much like that lame duck Over the Limit.

Sad really.
I hope it is a terrible buyrate. Maybe that will cause some promotion for future PPVs.

Xero
06-13-2010, 01:01 PM
*Buyrate comes in lowest for the past 12 months*

Vince: Well clearly it's because Danielson choked Roberts. Glad I fired him.

tjmidnight420
06-13-2010, 01:01 PM
I hope it is a terrible buyrate. Maybe that will cause some thought about future PPVs.

Kane Knight
06-13-2010, 01:09 PM
I've been Improv'd!

Kane Knight
06-13-2010, 01:10 PM
That doesn't look right. It looks like I meant improv instead of improve.

DAMN iNATOR
06-14-2010, 05:04 AM
I'd go with

*Matt Hardy v. Drew McIntyre - If Hardy wins, his suspension is lifted, but if he loses, he's suspended indefinitely...something to bring intrigue to an otherwise bland special attraction.

*Kane possibly in some kind of segment where he rambles for a few minutes about his ongoing "investigation" into who attacked his brother, Undertaker.

*Truth v. Miz - United States Championship

*Hart Dynasty v. whoever - impromptu match for their Unified Tag Team Championships

*Eve v. Maryse - Divas Championship

I dunno. Not great, but it's all I could come up with.

Mr. Nerfect
06-14-2010, 07:46 AM
Kofi Kingston and Drew McIntyre are definitely heading towards something. A Fatal Four Way with Christian and Dolph Ziggler would be awesome, but I think to spread things out, we could see two separate singles matches confirmed as early as RAW.

Lay-Cool have been pretty steadily knocking back challengers, but Maryse and Alicia Fox have both been built up as an appropriate challenger to Eve Torres and the Divas Championship. I could see a Fatal Four Way between Eve, Maryse, Alicia and Gail Kim or something.

This PPV needs more Chris Jericho. He doesn't really have much going on at present, so I could see him being involved in the US Title scene that they are still intent on having The Miz in. R-Truth vs. The Miz vs. Jericho vs. John Morrison is my bet -- and that dynamic could be really interesting. Not only because they are all good-to-great workers, but also because there are those team dynamics that could play up.

The Hart Dynasty have their shit going with The Usos, and while the heel team is really new, I can't think of anything better. Perhaps to hold off on the title match, we could see a Mixed Six-Person with Natalya and Tamina in there.

Also, this is a bit of a wild guess, as they never did this with the season one crew -- but if they are absolutely short on stuff for the PPV, they could always do a Battle Royal featuring the eight NXT 2 rookies. It'd be an early PPV debut, but it'd get them out there.