PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Ezekial Jackson's return

GD
06-17-2010, 05:12 AM
Here is the scenario, John Cena is still the WWE Champion after the Fatal 4 Way ppv and he is booked in 3 on 1 gauntlet match on Raw. Cena overcomes the odds and defeats the first two opponents. Now the third and final opponent is disclosed as the last ECW Champion Ezekial Jackson who runs in and nails a beaten up John Cena with his one handed spinebuster followed by the pinfall victory leading to a Championship match at the next ppv. Feel free to imporvise :yes:

Afterlife
06-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Yeah, that's really selling his dominance.

Mr. Nerfect
06-17-2010, 10:38 AM
Ezekiel Jackson is someone that I think they could get over as a bad-ass monster threat if they wanted to. I'd air vignettes with a South American theme, putting him over as some sort of "Predator." Have him re-debut with William Regal as his mouthpiece, destroying four guys after they have worked a tag team match.

Anybody Thrilla
06-17-2010, 10:46 AM
Is there any way to get his theme music back, but leave him off TV?

Afterlife
06-17-2010, 10:48 AM
I'd prefer they remain together. At home.

Lord-Of-Darkness
06-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Zeke hate ABT? Really? I don't think he's bad at all, and the guy has a really bad ass look.

Also, his theme is amazing.

Anybody Thrilla
06-17-2010, 11:08 AM
You guys have to be joking. He looks like a monster and he has maybe the best theme song of all time, but outside of that, he has nothing to offer.

legendkillerRKO
06-17-2010, 12:54 PM
he is the only one capable of doing this to the Undertaker! :shifty:

GD
06-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Jackson's got a nice theme song, decent finisher, credit for being the last ECW World Heavyweight Champion, 23 inch arms, 52 inch chest, 20 inch neck and 30 inch thighs man. He is all what is needed to destroy John Cena.

legendkillerRKO
06-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Jackson's got a nice theme song, decent finisher, credit for being the last ECW World Heavyweight Champion, 23 inch arms, 52 inch chest, 20 inch neck and 30 inch thighs man. He is all what is needed to destroy John Cena.

sexy! LOL but i still say he is the one who took out taker!

Corporate CockSnogger
06-17-2010, 01:09 PM

You missed out one crucial measurement :roll:

Anybody Thrilla
06-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Talent?

BillyBonez
06-17-2010, 01:24 PM
I have a better idea.

Ezekiel Jackson is revealed as the man who took Taker out in the parking lot. Zeke comes out and says, "U know Kane u clown uve been searching for who attacked taker, well b*tch, I did so what u gonna do about it?".

Kane runs out and attacks Zeke but Zeke attacks him back and the two brawl. Next week Kane kidnaps Zeke and puts him in a "torture chamber". For a few weeks they show Kane torturing Ezekiel in his torture chamber. Eventually Ezekiel escapes the torture chamber and Kane laughs and says that he is welcome back anytime. However next week Kane is attacked in the parking lot.

By this time, Taker is ready to return. He returns to help his brother Kane in fighting Ezekiel Jackson. BTW, Ezekiel Jackson has become stronger and more evil after being in Kane's "torture chamber". They book a match, Kane and Taker vs Zeke and partner of Zeke's choice. For his partner Zeke chooses Shad!

However in there match against Kane and Taker, Kane turns on Taker and the three men beat up Taker to a pulp. Kane reveals that it was all a setup from day one, that Kane knew exactly who attacked Taker from day one because he ordered the hit!

Taker can then make his own stable to fight Kane/Zeke/Shad or just fight them one by one or something. This can stretch til Wrestlemania btw with a big payoff!

BillyBonez
06-17-2010, 01:25 PM

EHEHEHEHEHE but how would u know that one? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

BigDaddyCool
06-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Is there any way to get his theme music back, but leave him off TV?

Zeke hate ABT? Really? I don't think he's bad at all, and the guy has a really bad ass look.

Also, his theme is amazing.

You guys have to be joking. He looks like a monster and he has maybe the best theme song of all time, but outside of that, he has nothing to offer.

Thrilla is obviously racist and want to keep the black man down.

Anybody Thrilla
06-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Oh snap, totally busted.

BigDaddyCool
06-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Quit hatin'.

jskinnyg
06-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Talent?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice idea though... Hopefully he's been hitting the training whilst recuperating...

GD
06-17-2010, 02:57 PM

I don't know what size his shoes are.

GD
06-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Oh snap! Now I get it :lol:

BigDaddyCool
06-17-2010, 03:09 PM
Dave you are a fucking retard.

RiX1024
06-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Have him to return as Shad's ally and reveal that both of them took out Undertaker.

BillyBonez
06-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Have him to return as Shad's ally and reveal that both of them took out Undertaker.

U copied my idea son, not cool

BollywoodSingh
06-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Ezekiel Jackson's theme's beat is the old Brawl For All Theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mQrRfJLru0&feature=PlayList&p=46DAC3D9A1F5D737&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=63

Droford
06-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Zeke will come back pissed off at the NXT faction for taking off ECW and thus ending his only major title run.

XCaliber
06-18-2010, 12:44 AM
The dude seems to be a nice guy and all but he can't cut it on the mic compared to the likes any other recent powerhouses that have come and gone.

Skippord
06-18-2010, 05:50 AM
I have a better idea.

Ezekiel Jackson is revealed as the man who took Taker out in the parking lot. Zeke comes out and says, "U know Kane u clown uve been searching for who attacked taker, well b*tch, I did so what u gonna do about it?".

Kane runs out and attacks Zeke but Zeke attacks him back and the two brawl. Next week Kane kidnaps Zeke and puts him in a "torture chamber". For a few weeks they show Kane torturing Ezekiel in his torture chamber. Eventually Ezekiel escapes the torture chamber and Kane laughs and says that he is welcome back anytime. However next week Kane is attacked in the parking lot.

By this time, Taker is ready to return. He returns to help his brother Kane in fighting Ezekiel Jackson. BTW, Ezekiel Jackson has become stronger and more evil after being in Kane's "torture chamber". They book a match, Kane and Taker vs Zeke and partner of Zeke's choice. For his partner Zeke chooses Shad!

However in there match against Kane and Taker, Kane turns on Taker and the three men beat up Taker to a pulp. Kane reveals that it was all a setup from day one, that Kane knew exactly who attacked Taker from day one because he ordered the hit!

Taker can then make his own stable to fight Kane/Zeke/Shad or just fight them one by one or something. This can stretch til Wrestlemania btw with a big payoff!

this isn't quite as homoerotic as I anticipated

The Gold Standard
06-18-2010, 11:16 AM
I am not a fan of Zeke. However, he is better than most flavor of the month monsters. When he does come back he needs a mouth piece, but I really hope it is not Regal. They already tried with Regal and he sort of got over. He would need a real manager as the mouth piece.

Jonathan KoЯn
06-19-2010, 05:55 AM
Here's an idea for Ezekial Jackson's return...DON'T DO IT

BillyBonez
06-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Here's an idea for Ezekial Jackson's return...DON'T DO IT

Why not? He is one of the best big men

Savio
06-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Ezekiel Jackson's theme's beat is the old Brawl For All Theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mQrRfJLru0&feature=PlayList&p=46DAC3D9A1F5D737&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=63
so maybe ABT rather have brawl for all back instead.

Anybody Thrilla
06-19-2010, 09:49 PM
That Brawl For All theme was good, but Zeke's theme song is great. Also, shut the fuck up.

erickman
06-19-2010, 10:02 PM
I am not a fan of Zeke. However, he is better than most flavor of the month monsters. When he does come back he needs a mouth piece, but I really hope it is not Regal. They already tried with Regal and he sort of got over. He would need a real manager as the mouth piece.

put him with chavo so chavo can stop jobbing

Phenomenal 1
06-20-2010, 07:31 PM
here is a great idea for Big Zeke's return, he is annouced to be reunited with Vladamir Kozlov to re-form their tag team on Monday Night Raw, the next day both get "future endeavored" on WWE.com. Great storyline with a great ending, since neither bring shit to the table for WWE and are a waist of space on the talent roster.