PDA

View Full Version : Batista vs Bobby Lashley

Schlomey
06-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Batista's MMA Deal Hits Big, Green Speed Bump

Originally posted Jun 23rd 2010 12:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Former WWE champ Batista may have jumped the gun when he told us he was joining the Strikeforce MMA league -- TMZ has learned dude hasn't signed a contract ... and the holdup is cold, hard cash.

0622_batista_strikeforce_getty
Sources involved in the negotiations tell TMZ, Batista and Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker have already hammered out most of the details in their contract -- but Batista's salary is still a major sticking point.

Coker and the former WWE star are also stuck on scheduling issues -- because according to sources close to the fighter, Batista's calendar has been jam-packed with TV and movie deals since his wrestling contract expired.

We're also told Batista's camp is pissed off over Booker T.'s comments yesterday that Batista would get beat down by fellow WWE-star-turned-MMA-fighter Bobby Lashley ... telling us Batista will fight anyone, Lashley included.

Hopefully, we'll get to see for ourselves ... if Batista can ever work out a deal.

so fellas.......lashley vs batista

who would win?

Schlomey
06-23-2010, 01:50 PM
I vote Batista

what a great debut into MMA it would be for batista (and for the promotion!) Imagine all the WWF fanboys ordering a PPV to see 2 wrestlers go at it inside a MMA ring.

Does MMA have triple threat matches? If so throw in Lesnar !

The Pope
06-23-2010, 01:55 PM
I think both would win..... Money.

VSG
06-23-2010, 01:59 PM
I vote Batista

what a great debut into MMA it would be for batista (and for the promotion!) Imagine all the WWF fanboys ordering a PPV to see 2 wrestlers go at it inside a MMA ring.

Does MMA have triple threat matches? If so throw in Lesnar !

Sadly, no inter-promotion matches happen on the big level.

KutGotti
06-23-2010, 02:04 PM
im a big fan of Batista wrestling but i remember Booker T beat the shit out of him a few years back so i doubt if can beat lashley

thedamndest
06-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Lashley is younger, has an amateur wrestling background, has been training MMA longer, and was an Army Ranger. He is not losing to Batista.

Jura
06-23-2010, 02:26 PM
I've seen most, if not all, of Lashley's MMA fights and that dude is angry. He'd probably choke Batista out or ground and pound.

Rollermacka
06-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Lashley is younger, has an amateur wrestling background, has been training MMA longer, and was an Army Ranger. He is not losing to Batista.

Thank you, I couldnt have said it better myself. There is a .00001% chance that Batista could throw a knockout punch or Lashley slips, cracks his head open and goes into convulsions. Other than that I dont see Batista winning

Schlomey
06-23-2010, 03:19 PM
I've seen most, if not all, of Lashley's MMA fights and that dude is angry. He'd probably choke Batista out or ground and pound.

won't he be fired for a blatant choke?:|

Dark-Slicer Diago
06-23-2010, 04:03 PM
I'd go with Lashley.

Schlomey
06-23-2010, 04:07 PM
ok well BROCK LESNAR had a press conference and was asked what he thought about Batista joining the MMA world. He basically disregarded the question and called him "some wannabe"

SHOCKING

Krimzon7
06-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Ok, I voted Lashley, because, well, he's younger, stronger, and better at all things MMA.

Now, tell me about this ass kicking that Bookah T put on Bats.

Kane Knight
06-23-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm torn between voting Lashley, who would dominate the match and nobody, because I think anyone involved in a Batista MMA match, fans included, would clearly lose.

St. Jimmy
06-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Does the contra code work in MMA?

St. Jimmy
06-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Wait, clearly it does. Look at lesnar.

Nicky Fives
06-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Batista would get killed.... Lashley has been training for longer as doesn't have to wait 6 months so that he can get off the roids.....