PDA

View Full Version : worst feud ever

KillerWolf
04-17-2004, 09:47 PM
off the top of my head i would have to say STEINER / HHH.

first off, they bring in scott steiner as a phucking face.

then, he is immediately proclaimed the #1 contender.

then we are treated to a month of RAW main events that have absolutely nothing to do with wrestling. and we got JR and lawler trying to act like a 'pose-off' or a push-up contest or an arm-wrestling match for a main event is something to be excited about. :nono:

Ferocious
04-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Viscera - Mark Henry - Mae Young was a really bad Feud

PureHatred
04-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Al Snow vs Undertaker

Mikey
04-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Torrie vs Dawn Marie. The whole Al Wilson angle

KillerWolf
04-17-2004, 09:53 PM
Torrie vs Dawn Marie. The whole Al Wilson angle
yeah. that was bad.

Oxstar
04-17-2004, 10:21 PM
Al wilson died! it made me cry!

Scarface
04-18-2004, 07:28 AM
Al Snow V Big Bossman. All because it lead to the kennel from hell match.

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 09:50 AM
We ALL know why Lawler and Ross are excited over a couple of roid freaks getting oiled and posing...

Sephiroth
04-18-2004, 10:01 AM
Any feud with Goldberg.

Tornado
04-18-2004, 10:44 AM
<font color=#33ffff>Lawler/Ross vs Snow/Coach.

And the WWE wonder why their ratings where in a slump last year.</font>

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 10:58 AM
Rob Van Dam/Austin, when they were feuding over who was more hooked on their respective vice.

Mark Henry vs. Lefty, the bastard son of him and Mae.

Saline vs. Silicone: Trish vs Lita (I'll let you remember which is which).

HHHsucks929
04-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Nothing will ever hit rock bottom like Big Show and the Big Bossman.

Worst. Feud. Ever.

The Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie angle was pretty bad, but at least it had hot chicks in it. The best they could do with Show/Bossman was Big Show's mother.

Oxstar
04-18-2004, 12:18 PM
I remember big boss man chained up the casket or coffin with big shows dad in it and drove off draggin it behind and big show chased after him and dived on to the casket/coffin then fell off. that has got to be worse than mae young giving birth to a hand! how long was that hand up there?

but the big show/big boss man and albert "now known as a-train" feud sucked really bad! their handicap title match wasnt even the main event at the ppv!

Oxstar
04-18-2004, 12:20 PM
Big boss man also murdered al snows dog pepper! then feed it to al snow!

at least the head lives? is head still alive?

Mr. JL
04-18-2004, 12:35 PM
I was going to say Test/Steiner feud but on second thought Stacy Keibler carried that feud with her ass so it was not all that bad.

James Steele
04-18-2004, 06:31 PM
Without a shadow of a doubt:

Dean Malenko v. Lita (Shame Dean's last days as a active wrestler were that...damn i am going send Vince a package, Unabomber Style )

HHHsucks929
04-18-2004, 06:34 PM
Without a shadow of a doubt:

Dean Malenko v. Lita (Shame Dean's last days as a active wrestler were that...damn i am going send Vince a package, Unabomber Style )

But like I said, like the Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie/Al Wilson angle, in the Malenko/Lita angle there were hot divas involved. Big Show and the Bossman had nothing appealing about it. Unless you're amused by Show going casket surfing.

James Steele
04-18-2004, 06:37 PM
I actually thought Al Wilson making an ass out of himself on national TV was hilarious...

And i just try and forget Big Bossman getting a WWF Title Shot

Mr. Nerfect
04-18-2004, 07:16 PM
:( at a lot of these containing Al Snow.

James Steele
04-18-2004, 07:22 PM
*quick mark out for my new avatar (padlock)*

Anyway...

Another one just popped into my head while browsing through the Backlash Predictions Thread (cheap pop)

Tajiri v. The Coach!

Fox
04-18-2004, 07:36 PM
Chris Jericho and Chyna in their Co-Intercontinental Champions feud

Jericho breaks her ****ing hand with a ballpin hammer, and then they end up having to SHARE the Intercontinental Title. Pretty stupid ****ing angle.

Of course, Rikishi and Stone Cold in the whole "Who Ran Over Austin?" feud was pretty dumb also. Waste of a perfectly good angle.

And then there was the Goldberg & The Sarge vs. Kronik angle. That was the absolute driviling shits that actually led to a Goldberg vs. Kronik handicap match as the main event of a WCW pay per view.

Boondock Saint
04-18-2004, 07:56 PM
And then there was the Goldberg & The Sarge vs. Kronik angle. That was the absolute driviling shits that actually led to a Goldberg vs. Kronik handicap match as the main event of a WCW pay per view.

:lol: Are you serious?

Lord-Of-Darkness
04-18-2004, 08:02 PM
WTF!! did every1 forget about kane/hhh/katie vick? (i know we're trying to)

Batsu
04-18-2004, 09:04 PM
without a doubt, Kane vs HHH II: The Katie Vick Saga, was the absolute worst feud in the recorded history of World Wrestling Entertainment.

The worst stuff ever seen on WWE TV aired during this feud... this was especially horrible because the two of them had a very interesting feud way before any of this, during the age of the Corporation-DX feud.

With Big Show and Big Boss Man, there were really no high expectations there.

Ditto for other clunkers like the Al Wilson angle, Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Rikishi, Big Show versus anyone except maybe The Rock, Chris Benoit vs A-Train, WWE vs "The Alliance"....

Steiner/HHH was competition for this, but this took too long, and came too late...the execution was way, way off. They muzzled Steiner mic-wise, and he couldn't do much ring-wise. Steiner was an excellent WCW heel, the equivalent of the rising HHH of that time in in the then-WWF. However, there was nothing as sickening as simulated necrophilia and a totally outlandish SL in this feud. This should have happened way back when it was WWE vs WCW...

Mic Blaze
04-18-2004, 09:23 PM
God the redneck country guys with Curt Hennig vs the No Limit Soliders was awful. This is why wrestling and rap dont mix. Unless youre the man like John Cena....YOU CANT SEE ME>>>does the hand thing<<<

Watson
04-18-2004, 09:25 PM
Hakushi vs. Bret Hart

Papa Shango vs. Ultimate Warrior (because of all the puking)

FlashyT01
04-18-2004, 09:49 PM
HHH vs Kane
HHH vs Brooker T

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 09:51 PM
WTF!! did every1 forget about kane/hhh/katie vick? (i know we're trying to)
You've got it right there...

MVP
04-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Triple H and Kevin Nash was pretty lousy.

The whole thing disregarded the logic of Nash trying to reunite The Kliq, and the whole feud involved shitty backstage angles where one of them would attack the other, and fans were expected to be hyped up for their lackluster PPV matches.

parker
04-19-2004, 12:29 AM
Big Bossman v. Repo Man

CBright7831
04-19-2004, 01:08 AM
Al Snow vs Undertaker
Christ, that happened?!?!?

When?!?!?

The Mackem
04-19-2004, 09:09 AM
You're a bastard Big Show and your momma says so.

big_bluto
04-19-2004, 12:18 PM
Brock Lesnar v Goldberg

I think this has to be one of the worst!
It started off well.
Some hype/chat/takin' the piss on PPV's for six months running up to WMXX. Excellent stuff, culminating in Brock F5'ing Goldberg in the Rumble, the whole Goldberg spearing Brock at the SD PPV following.
Excellent stuff.

And then......

The match is agreed, Goldberg goes off to work on a movie, and Brock can't hype the match on his own, especially on a different show, so what do they do?
Stone Cold Steve Austin Guest Referee!
Potentially great thinking!

So now we've got:
1) a Smackdown bad-ass heel champ who lost his title
2) an invisible bad-ass face from RAW who was away shooting a movie
3) a special guest referee from RAW who can't wrestle anymore

Brock is promoting away, Stone Cold is trying to cover for Goldberg, and Goldberg isn't there because he's shooting a movie.
So you've got the 2 guys in the match, only one of them is there, the referee is trying his best to promote some conflict, but Austin and Brock are on different shows so there ain't a whole lot they can do.
Meantime, Brock and Austin are doing all they can, and then it comes out that Brock is leaving.

Cue the NY crowd.
The rest is history.
Boring match, relentlessly vicious audience, stunners, exit Goldberg and Lesnar.

What really infuriated me about this one, was the long term strategy, setting it up six months in advance, for it to fall on it's ass long before the match ever started.

I tend not to think of this as the worst feud ever, just the worst fued ever that never really happened.