1. Kaval
2. Michael McGillicutty
3. Lucky Cannon
4. Percy Watson
5. Alex Riley
6. Husky Harris
7. Eli Cottonwood
<s>8. Titus O'Neil</s>

I see all of the top 5 as capable of having good careers in WWE. Maybe no stars in this group, but still a lot of solid midcard talent. I've got Alex Riley pretty low because that's where I see him right now, but he's definitely got a ton of potential, while Percy's very entertaining now, but is ultimately limited by his gimmick. But we'll see how that goes.

Anybody Thrilla
07-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Kaval
Michael McGillicutty
Alex Riley
Husky Harris
Percy Watson
Lucky Cannon
Eli Cottonwood

I really don't get what some people seem to see in Cottonwood. He looks goofy and isn't very interesting. I'd love to rank Percy Watson higher because I think he's hilarious, but I think I need to see some more of his ring work before I'm completely sold.

Impact!
07-07-2010, 08:59 AM
Kaval
Alex Riley
Percy Watson
Lucky Cannon
Eli Cottonwood
Michael McGillicutty
Husky Harris

VSG
07-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Alex Riley
Michael McGillicutty
Kaval
Husky Harris
Percy Watson
Lucky Cannon
Eli Cottonwood

The top 3 are definite WWE material. Harris will be in there eventually and Percy is the epitome of what Raw is about. The other 2 can go back to FCW and remain there as of now.

Mike Honcho
07-07-2010, 09:13 AM
Kaval
Michael McGillicutty
Alex Riley
Husky Harris
Percy Watson
Lucky Cannon
Eli Cottonwood

I really don't get what some people seem to see in Cottonwood. He looks goofy and isn't very interesting. I'd love to rank Percy Watson higher because I think he's hilarious, but I think I need to see some more of his ring work before I'm completely sold.

I would have to agree with this ranking. I can't stand cottonwood, the only thing going for him is that he is tall.... that's IT. Mic skills are horrible, in ring is shit, why is he on this show? I want to like Husky, just cuz he's got the old school look and can move for a big man. But week by week, I'm becoming less impressed with him. He def. needs to be in a tag with someone. Either his brother or the "Dashing" one. Lucky Cannon is non-existant to me. All McGillicutty needs is to drop the name, go back to Joe Hennig and team up with DiBiase as the Fortunate Sons and he's gold... oh and use the Perfect Plex as a second finisher along with that neckbreaker.

Savio
07-07-2010, 09:13 AM
Kaval
Husky Harris
Percy Watson
Alex Riley
Michael McGillicutty
Lucky Cannon
Eli Cottonwood
<s>Titus</s>

Nicky Fives
07-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Kaval
Percy Watson (there's something about him I like)
Mr. Perfect 2.0
Husky Harris
Eli Cottonwood
Titus O'Neil
Alex Riley
Lucky Cannon

Ultra Mantis
07-07-2010, 09:46 AM
1. Michael McGillicutty
2. Kaval
3. Husky Harris
4. Percy Watson
5. Alex Riley
6. Lucky Cannon
7. Eli Cottonwood
<s>8. Titus O'Neil</s>

The only thing I don't like about McGillicutty is the name. Kaval is awesome. Harris has actually impressed me with his agility, his senton looks brutal, of course this comes at the expense of stamina. Percy Watson has so much charisma he's already over, I can see him sticking around in the midcard for a good while.

Then we have the other four, who I don't really like so much. Cannon is bland, that's the only thing I can think to say about him. Eli is terrible. Titus is the worst rookie by far, but at least he made it a win.

BizarroKing
07-07-2010, 10:16 AM
1-Kaval
2-Alex Riley
3-Percy Watson
4-Michael McGilicutty
5-Eli Cottonwood
6-Husky Harris
7-Lucky Cannon
8-Titus O'Neil

Alex Riley is great and Percy Watson has potential and charisma (LOTS!)

Cuse8
07-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Kaval
Riley
Hennig V.2
Percy
husky
lucky
eli

Kaval is phenominal he does things in the ring I have never seen anyone else do. Riley is a classic heel who already has a lot of heat on him. Agree with the Hennig just needs to go to his real name, use perfect plex and team up with Teddy. Percy kind of annoys me but I really cant disagree that he has more charisma then half of the current WWE roster.

Evil Vito
07-07-2010, 10:38 AM
<font color=goldenrod>1. Alex Riley
2. Kaval
3. Michael McGillicutty
4. Percy Watson
5. Husky Harris
6. Lucky Cannon
7. Eli Cottonwood

Riley, Kaval, and McGillicutty are all right up there, and it's a tough call. Think they all definitely have futures on the main roster. Ditto for Watson, although Watson will probably be the next Santino. Harris seems like he'd be a decent enough douchebag heel. Cannon seems pretty bland, but the fans seem to respond to him well enough. Eli has disappointed me big time. I knew he wouldn't be anything special in the ring, but I figured they'd play up on his FCW "recently reintroduced to society from the Kellogg Sanitarium" gimmick. Instead he just seems like an awkward big guy.

Anyway, I figure I'll show some extra love to Percy Watson with this vid. Heath Slater being unable to contain himself makes it even better.</font>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYERIlBo55Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYERIlBo55Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Skippord
07-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Kaval
McGillicutty
Watson
Harris
Riley
Cannon
Cottonwood

Supreme Olajuwon
07-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Cottonwood is bad. Really bad. Like even for a big creepy weirdo, he's not intimidating at all. He just comes off as a giant awkward dork. There was nothing believable about him beating Kaval at all.

Anybody Thrilla
07-07-2010, 11:15 AM
"A mustache. What is a mustache? I don't have a mustache. My mustache is much more full than anyone else's."

Skippord
07-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Lenny Cottonwood

Anybody Thrilla
07-07-2010, 11:47 AM
That Percy Watson video makes me a little more of a fan.

Schlomey
07-07-2010, 12:01 PM
1. Alex Riley
2. Percy Watson
3. Kaval
4. Eli Cottonwood
5. Michael McGillicutty
6. Lucky Cannon
7. Husky Harris

Riley is a good talker, has a good look & is another great pure athelete.
Watson is a ripoff but I see talent in him and he is a good talker.
Kaval is great. Slightly overrated currently as he hasn't really been LoKi amazing yet.
Cottonwood is awesome and I love him.
Michael is a good wrestler but needs to develop himself as a character
Cannon fucking sucks at life
Harris ( see cannon)

XCaliber
07-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Alex Riley
Joe Hennig
Kaval
Percy Watson
Husky Harris
Lucky Cannon
Eli Cottonwood
Titus O'Neil

There's a reason my top guy is an FCW Champion he's a great all around talent. Must admit I didn't like him in his early days but he's grown on me immensely too bad he won't win it though since the fans are voting. I'd have to say the top 4 are ready to make the transition now as for the rest they definetly need more time to hone there skills look how far season 1 came along.

Tanner10209810
07-07-2010, 12:17 PM
1.Kaval
2.Alex Riley
3.Michael Micguilicutty
4.Percy Watson
5.Lucky Cannon
6.Titus O' Neil
7.Eli Cottonwood
8.Husky Harris
I thoght going into NXT Harris was going to be good but after his match with Kofi Kingston i thought he was going to be eliminated.And in 3 weeks time he will be.

Supreme Olajuwon
07-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Cottonwood is awesome and I love him.

Explain.

Wolfpack423
07-07-2010, 12:31 PM
1. Kaval
2. Michael McGuillicutty
3. Lucky Cannon
4. Alex Riley
5. Percy Watson
6. Titus O'Neal (I know he's eliminated but he was part of the season)
7. Eli Cottonwood
8. Husky Harris (can't stand anything about this guy)

Schlomey
07-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Explain.

I explain this like every week.

He is a servicable big man. Upon arrival he would instantly have a job, a role & a gimmick. RAW is desperate for a monster heel they can form and mold into this generations Kane ect.....

Eli is creepy as hell and with some more practice could really get good in the ring.

look at the other big men in the WWE...besides Kane who is aging and Khali who is AWFUL and Big Show who is slow as shit and a big time face on SD....WHO does RAW have to be devastating?
Cottonwood is the ONLY guy on NXT that the writers can look at and be like...yes...he is a monster...he looksl ike a heel...lets have him fuck shit up and leave it at that.

and i love his ring name

DrCrawford
07-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Kaval
Percy
Mcgillicutty
cannon
riley
cottonwood
harris

i hate harris and cottonwood

Droford
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Riley
Watson
McGillicutty
Cottonwood
Cannon
Kaval
Harris
O'Neil

Alex Riley is the next Miz, except that it wont take him 3 years of floundering around and going "HOO-RAH" to end up being decent.

Percy Watson has the most charisma of any NXT'er to date (including season 1).

Michael McGillicutty seems to me to be the best all around in the ring but he's missing a little bit from everything else.

Eli Cottonwood probably wont last, but as mentioned above, WWE doesn't have that many big men any more and he is agile enough it seems that he could probably pull off decent matches. But he needs to lose the creepy gimmick.

Lucky Cannon has charisma but he's not that great in the ring. He's basically Heath Slater 2.0. In fact, I say they should be a tag team or something in the future.

Im not at all impressed with KAVAL from what Ive seen on NXT. Definitely in the minority on this one.

Husky Harris reminds me too much of Trevor Murdoch. He got blown up in the match a week ago and looked horrible. His gimmick doesn't seem to be helping either.

Titus O'neil was the consensus worst of all, probably even including season 1. Terrible in the ring, poor mic work and the annoying dog bark and hand gesture..I dont see him getting any further work in the WWE.

Wolfpack423
07-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Riley
Watson
McGillicutty
Cottonwood
Cannon
Kaval
Harris
O'Neil

Alex Riley is the next Miz, except that it wont take him 3 years of floundering around and going "HOO-RAH" to end up being decent.

Percy Watson has the most charisma of any NXT'er to date (including season 1).

Michael McGillicutty seems to me to be the best all around in the ring but he's missing a little bit from everything else.

Eli Cottonwood probably wont last, but as mentioned above, WWE doesn't have that many big men any more and he is agile enough it seems that he could probably pull off decent matches. But he needs to lose the creepy gimmick.

Lucky Cannon has charisma but he's not that great in the ring. He's basically Heath Slater 2.0. In fact, I say they should be a tag team or something in the future.

Im not at all impressed with KAVAL from what Ive seen on NXT. Definitely in the minority on this one.

Husky Harris reminds me too much of Trevor Murdoch. He got blown up in the match a week ago and looked horrible. His gimmick doesn't seem to be helping either.

Titus O'neil was the consensus worst of all, probably even including season 1. Terrible in the ring, poor mic work and the annoying dog bark and hand gesture..I dont see him getting any further work in the WWE.

You're spot on about Husky Harris. He reminds me of Trevor Murdoch too and that is definitely not a good thing as DDP would say haha. I am a huge Kaval fan since 2001 so he is my favorite, but it's your opinion. Alex Riley and The Miz are twins haha, you can't really tell them apart if you're just tuning in for the first time. I am a fan of the Miz, but Alex Riley needs to step up he's good so far though. I have liked Joe Hennig for a long time. I liked Titus only because he reminded me of Michael Jordan. I am a huge Lucky Cannon fan. I think he's good in the ring and on the mic. I hate Heath Slater, actually almost everyone from Season 1 with the exception of Bryan Danielson, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett who is shit in the ring but great on the mic. I hate Otunga, Slater andTarver. Sheffied and Young don't bother me. I actually wish Sheffield was the leader he is more intimidating than Barrett. Anyway, Percy Watson is a jacked Steve Urkel but I like him. He's decent in the ring and good charisma/mic skills. Eli Cottonwood is horrid. My least favorite is Husky Harris though easily.

blak23
07-07-2010, 06:20 PM
1. Kaval
2. Michael McGillicutty
3. Lucky Cannon
4. Percy Watson
5. Alex Riley
6. Husky Harris
7. Eli Cottonwood
<s>8. Titus O'Neil</s>

I see all of the top 5 as capable of having good careers in WWE. Maybe no stars in this group, but still a lot of solid midcard talent. I've got Alex Riley pretty low because that's where I see him right now, but he's definitely got a ton of potential, while Percy's very entertaining now, but is ultimately limited by his gimmick. But we'll see how that goes.

husky harris could be a good heel i think so could mcgillicutty reminds me a bit of matt morgan in tna

percy is going to be a mid carder

kaval is this seasons daniel bryan

lucky and riley dont stand out to me at all lucky is way generic reminds me of the major brothers riley is like a poor mans miz to me (could be because thats his pro) i think that in the end that pairing is hindering riley rather than helping him because of lack of any real contrast

cottonwood is a guy i just don't see making it i'd eliminate him next

Supreme Olajuwon
07-07-2010, 06:56 PM
I explain this like every week.

He is a servicable big man. Upon arrival he would instantly have a job, a role & a gimmick. RAW is desperate for a monster heel they can form and mold into this generations Kane ect.....

Eli is creepy as hell and with some more practice could really get good in the ring.

look at the other big men in the WWE...besides Kane who is aging and Khali who is AWFUL and Big Show who is slow as shit and a big time face on SD....WHO does RAW have to be devastating?
Cottonwood is the ONLY guy on NXT that the writers can look at and be like...yes...he is a monster...he looksl ike a heel...lets have him fuck shit up and leave it at that.

and i love his ring name

But he doesn't look intimidating at all. He just looks like a Magic the Gathering nerd with an overactive pituitary gland. He's not creepy, he's awkward.

Skippord
07-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Cottonwood would sit at the Yugioh table in my high school

Mr. Nerfect
07-08-2010, 01:27 AM
1. Michael McGillicutty
2. Kaval
3. Percy Watson
4. Alex Riley
5. Lucky Cannon
6. Husky Harris
7. Titus O'Neill
8. Eli Cottonwood

1. Michael McGillicutty has impressed me the most on NXT 2. I was worried that he'd be called up and would get lost in the shuffle as a "wrestler's wrestler" and not really have any sort of personality or gimmick, and would be called "charismaless" as a result. NXT has allowed him to prove that he "gets it," however. He's very confident on the mic, and says it like it is. In the ring he delivers as well. I wish he'd use the Perfect Plex, but I like that they are implying that he wants to be his own man -- right down to his moveset. When it does come time for him to turn heel, I hope he says "Ah, fuck it -- I'm going to be like my dad after all. I'm going to use his theme music and use his finisher."

2. I mark out for the Warrior's Way. That shit is just brutal. He's such an interesting character, and his ring work is top notch. He's below McGillicutty just because of his relationship with Lay-Cool. I mean, it's good that it's getting Kaval over, and it's sorta entertaining -- but it's taking out the elements I envisioned my perfect Kaval having. He kicks the living fuck out of things, and won't take shit from anyone. When he does tear into Lay-Cool, calling them bitches or whatever corny word the WWE substitutes for it -- that will be a great moment, however. If Kaval wins NXT 2, I look forward to his match against whoever is World Heavyweight Champion. Kaval vs. Rey Mysterio or Kaval vs. Jack Swagger are both matches I would really want to see.

3. Percy Watson just entertains me. I can't see him headlining a PPV or anything, and maybe his act will get old -- but he's just surprised me with how relentlessly entertaining he is. He'd make a serviceable mid-card champion, but his true worth is just adding some light to whatever show he's on. He'll probably be stuck in mis-matched tag teams and such, but hey, we need more teams, right? He could surprise people, too. He's got a good look, so if he one day ditches the gimmick, or gets a legend telling him he can be a little more than he is, he could get a shot at the top.

4. I'm surprised at how low I've got Riley, but that's just because the other three are so good. The top four of NXT 2, in my opinion, are ready for roster spots right now (which I guess is the ideal situation). Riley has got great confidence, and the ring skills to back it up. For some reason, though, I don't care about him yet. I guess you could say he's less than the sum of his parts. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does on RAW when he graduates NXT. An alliance with The Miz would be cool. I wish they still had Courtney Taylor around to be his "girlfriend."

5. I'm not offended by Lucky Cannon in the ring, but the angle they are taking with him annoys me. If he were talking about how much his parents hated him to give him a dog's name, or how luck is on his side, but he seals the deal with talent, I might care. For a guy that's actually got some size to him, they're making him seem like a real pussy. I want to see a darker side to Jason Cannon. The dude could also use a finisher. I think he'll shine more as a heel than as a babyface. In fact, of all the guys in NXT 2, I think he's the one that would benefit joining up with the Nexus later.

6. It's surprised me how not-horrible Husky Harris has been, but I just don't buy into him. His work in the ring varies from being old-school interesting to being boring and sloppy. I like his look, and how it contrasts his style (he reminds me of Trevor Murdoch like that), and he's got a babyfaced killer look about him. I'd rather he be sent to FCW for a little bit more, and come up with his brother as Harry and Bo Rotundo, or something like that.

7. The biggest problem with Titus O'Neill, in my opinion, was just that he was so green. Give him some more time in FCW or something, and I think he could grow into a Monty Brown-style character. If they want him on the job, I'd have Zack Ryder convince the RAW General Manager to allow him to come up as Ryder's enforcer. O'Neill can then work tag team matches, dark matches and all of that jazz, to get him comfortable in front of the large crowds. Given how well they've worked together on Superstars, I'd not be opposed to the team of Zack Ryder & Primo becoming somewhat permanent, with O'Neill being the muscle that compliments their speed. Have Matt Striker talk about how they have both been Tag Team Champions before, and that they were two of the youngest guys to ever do it. They may not be popular with the WWE Universe, but for a student of the game they are a critical success. Striker can then dub them "The Critical Hitters." Something like that.

8. Eli Cottonwood just doesn't intrigue me much. The character, his ring work, his promo work. It's all just there. I see myself groaning whenever he gets countless chances to do something on RAW, only for it to fail, while other guys are stranded in limbo. The one thing I would do with him, is turn on John Morrison once he's eliminated, and then put Morrison over in a series of matches on RAW. If JoMo can't make the guy look entertaining, then I say give him some time in FCW to really evaluate what he can offer the WWE besides size.

Supreme Olajuwon
07-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Eli reminds me of the guys who would have two squash matches on Saturday morning Superstars and then never be seen again. I can totally hear Vince's play by play. "Right now take a look at this man! Wow! Look at the size of Eli Cottonwood!" And then at the end of the match Vince would call it "an impressive debut"

But we all knew it wasn't impressive.

Savio
07-08-2010, 10:45 AM
How do you guys have lucky cannon over Husky Harris?

Schlomey
07-08-2010, 01:17 PM
ya'll can lick an old snatch. Eli has potential and the WWE need a big monster. Give him a chance to grow his already visible mustache for fuck sake

Rollermacka
07-08-2010, 04:31 PM
<font color=goldenrod>
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYERIlBo55Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYERIlBo55Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If you actually watch the video through, you see Johnny Prime (Lucky Cannon) in a decient match with Joe Doering (Drake Brewster)

1. Kaval- there's not much bad you can say about Kaval. He's got impressive in ring work, and I really enjoy the giggling Laycool and his scowl.

2. Michael McGillicutty- Good in ring work, kinda lacking gimmick/ promo wise. Maybe some work on promos and he would be set

3. Alex Riley- I enjoy Alex Riley as the semi generic "young cocky heel" gimmick. If they do decide to move Miz or Morrision to main event status he could quickly become an upper mid carder

4. Percy Watson- He has that "Santino" quality to him. He can be funny at times, but I dont want to see him every day/ headlining Wrestlemania

5. Lucky Cannon- He kinda falls into that middle gray area for me personally. He needs to develop something to make him unique about him or I dont see him lasting

6. Husky Harris- I loved his work with his brother as a tag team in FCW. I'd say wait till his brother is healed and bring them both back as Bo and Duke Rotundo

7. Eli Cottonwood- I'm not really a fan of Eli really. His height is really all he has going for him.

Howl
07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Kaval
Alex Riley
Percy Watson
Michael McGillicutty
Lucky Cannon
Husky Harris
Eli Cottonwood
Titus

Come on people, Husky is not good. He is just a fat athlete. He doesn't have much going for him in the ring other than a couple impressive moves.