PDA

View Full Version : So If You Were The Head Booker For Monday Night RAW...

Schlomey
07-12-2010, 10:46 PM
You get hired to bring RAW back from the graveyard. Where do you start? Who do you hire? What do you change?

Kane Knight
07-12-2010, 10:47 PM
I change King's sex. Not to enhance the show, just because it'd be funny as Hell.

BizarroKing
07-12-2010, 10:55 PM
-Bring back Danielson ASAP.

-Rebook the Nexus angle...somehow.

-Put JR back on the announce team if he's well enough

-Bring back Bra and Panties matches

-Put the U.S. Title on Evan Borne.

-Fire Cole...out of a cannon

Kane Knight
07-12-2010, 10:58 PM
-Fire Cole...out of a cannon

Into the sun?

BizarroKing
07-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Into the sun?

Meh, that or into a brick wall, I'm not picky

Schlomey
07-12-2010, 11:02 PM
1. Announce Team - Michael Cole & Josh Matthews
2. Remove guest host gimmick
3. General Manager = William Regal
4. Slim the comedy bits down to a minimum
5. Not have the same matches each and every week

thats just to start

blak23
07-12-2010, 11:12 PM
raw hasnt been bad

Schlomey
07-12-2010, 11:13 PM
raw hasnt been bad

according to you maybe. personally speaking (typing), RAW has been absolutely miserable for the most part for the better part of a year. Glimmers of hope here and there but overall it has been the worst show of the week.

blak23
07-12-2010, 11:16 PM
since the draft raw has been good imo

the only thing i would really change is reigniting the women's division so you can get a full show.

Schlomey
07-12-2010, 11:20 PM
well, friend, this isn't a post your feelings on RAW thread. It is, however, a thread for RAW fans who are fed up with comedy bits, guest hosts & all things negative and what they would change if they were writers.

So take your "glass is totally full" mentality and get to steppin

;) jay kay

blak23
07-12-2010, 11:20 PM
1. Announce Team - Michael Cole & Josh Matthews
2. Remove guest host gimmick
3. General Manager = William Regal
4. Slim the comedy bits down to a minimum
5. Not have the same matches each and every week

thats just to start

cole and matthews only works on nxt nowhere else

guest host gimmick is on it last legs

william regal shouldniot be gm i enjoy him as an in ring talent

one 5min comedy seg a week is fine

you gotta work with what you got as far as talent

blak23
07-12-2010, 11:21 PM
well, friend, this isn't a post your feelings on RAW thread. It is, however, a thread for RAW fans who are fed up with comedy bits, guest hosts & all things negative and what they would change if they were writers.

So take your "glass is totally full" mentality and get to steppin

;) jay kay

lol its not totally full id say 3/4

SaskatchewanChamp
07-12-2010, 11:40 PM
It really doesn't matter what the head booker wants tbh. Everything goes through Vince, and apparently Vince is just fine with his product the way it is.

DrCrawford
07-12-2010, 11:42 PM
much more wrestling

more personal feuds and storylines

no divas anymore

Kane Knight
07-12-2010, 11:43 PM
It really doesn't matter what the head booker wants tbh. Everything goes through Vince, and apparently Vince is just fine with his product the way it is.

So?

SaskatchewanChamp
07-12-2010, 11:50 PM
You get hired to bring RAW back from the graveyard. Where do you start? Who do you hire? What do you change?

So?

I don't get what you are questioning here? So I posted the original post along with my response. Have a second read.

Kane Knight
07-12-2010, 11:52 PM
I don't get what you are questioning here? So I posted the original post along with my response. Have a second read.

So?

SaskatchewanChamp
07-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Anyway, seriously, if Vince wants something changed it will, and if he doesn't want it changed it wont. Pretty simple as that.

Kane Knight
07-13-2010, 12:00 AM
Anyway, seriously, if Vince wants something changed it will, and if he doesn't want it changed it wont. Pretty simple as that.

I swear, there's something genetically wrong with Canadians that prevent them from grasping the concept of "make-believe."

It's like you guys treat Aspergers with the same cultural fantacism as hockey and wrestling.

...Noid as well.

bigslimjj
07-13-2010, 12:04 AM
michael cole is the gm.bring back jr and have the best announce team ever... again.give Jericho the title(Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now.)turn Cena heel.He can always flip flop like HHH.Give Morrison the belt later this year,cause the dudes got slow-mo,and parkour!

SaskatchewanChamp
07-13-2010, 12:13 AM
I swear, there's something genetically wrong with Canadians that prevent them from grasping the concept of "make-believe."

It's like you guys treat Aspergers with the same cultural fantacism as hockey and wrestling.

...Noid as well.

Fine, you want me to play make believe with you? Here I go;

1) Have Cena be the leader of Nexus, turning on the WWE at some point.

2) Never show Santino, Khali, or Hornswoggle on Raw ever again.

3) More Orton.

4) More Jericho.

5) Fire Cole's Ass from commentary and make him GM. He will receive Vicki heat, maybe worse.

6) Get the Diva's out of the ring, and make them corner girls for heels, like they used to be.

7) Stay PG, good wrestling doesn't need blood.

8) Get John Morrison some acting classes, then if he gets better on the Microphone, push him.

9) Sign Matt Morgan and forget about that waste of TV time Eli Cottonwood, or whatever his name is.

10) If you must continue with the Guest Host thing, get someone everyone knows, preferably a home town guy/gal so the crowd doesn't sound like they are at a funeral.

There is 10 make believe things. Happy now?

ace3025
07-13-2010, 12:38 AM
GM states, and I quote, due to lack of discipline and control with NXT vs Pros all titles are vacated. Start tournaments for each title, ending at ppv of course. Heels win all titles. Jericho world, edge US, sheamus and newly defected SD superstar Drew McIntyre tag, maryese divas. Nexus interferes with each match causing assumed alliance with champs. Orton is furious at loss to jericho, GM states that he will give orton his rematch next week on RAW. During Orton's match GM is revealed to be HHH and he has taken charge of nexus/heels group to reform a corporation style faction. HHH does not wrestle, only takes part as an authority role. roster spends next few months trying to overcome with occasional success. add a few past superstar into the mix, rock appears in cenas corner for a short while, Austin behind Orton. Morrison receives huge push, start playing on his rockstar gimmick more. borne receives big push as well, possible relaunch of a cruiserweight or X division in WWE........It's all make believe anyway so might as well fun right?!?

ace3025
07-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Also kill guest hosts and keep comedy segments low. More wrestling on the shows with storyline focus, stupid distractions only make fans wanted stab their eyes out and remember the old days

Kane Knight
07-13-2010, 07:15 AM
Happy now?

Not really. You're still retarded, and still lecturing out yer ass.

I don't think anyone here needed to be told Vince controls WWE.

RiX1024
07-13-2010, 02:52 PM
Joey Styles, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler on commentary
Sort out the Nexus angle
more on the unexpected
Push Mason Ryan as the next Batista (well he resembles the guy)
William Regal as GM and Michael Cole as his sidekick

BizarroKing
07-13-2010, 03:26 PM
no divas anymore

We need some sort of eye-candy. Just saying.

Ermaximus
07-13-2010, 04:58 PM
William Regal as GM and Yoshi Tatsu as his sidekick

:shifty:

Volare
07-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Get TNA on WWE tv. Get them in the ring and on camera for 5-10 minutes.

Fire and embarass the living shit out of everyone but the knockouts.

Mr. Nerfect
07-13-2010, 06:08 PM
So?

To be fair, you've been guilty of the same sort of thread dismissal in the past.

dhellova guy
07-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Jerry Lawler is the GM, who has been secretly sending text messages to the e-mail when Cole wasnt paying attetion. We find this out when Bret Hart is asked back to the WWE by the mystery GM. Nexus comes and surrounds the ring, Lawler jumps in the ring to help Bret, then hits him in the back and beats him down. Nexus comes in the ring and helps with the beat down, and we find out that the whole thing was a ploy for Lawler to take control of Raw.

bigslimjj
07-13-2010, 07:55 PM
A canadian that likes Vince mcmahon? What world are we living in?:lol:

Kane Knight
07-13-2010, 07:56 PM
To be fair, I've been guilty of the same sort of thread dismissal in the past.

Fixed that for ya.

Mr. Nerfect
07-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Nah. Just made it doubly ironic. At least admit your own flaws, man.

Aguakate
07-15-2010, 01:55 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if BOOKER T ever became a RAW BOOKER?

...that'd be awesome.

Mooияakeя™
07-15-2010, 06:56 PM
RENAME IT....

http://up.z7mh.com/upfiles/YLR98814.jpg

MoFo
07-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Turn Cole mega heel, like have him rip on JR callin him a tard and shit, then do a Cole and Vickie marriage angle AND WATCH THE HEAT MELT THE ARENA

Fox
07-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Replace Michael Cole with Joey Styles and The King with JBL. Keep Striker.

Make Nexus the focal point of the show every single week (which they've been doing for the most part), having them cause havoc and run over everyone they cross.

End the Guest Hosts due to Nexus beating up the guest hosts, forcing McMahon to call it off for their own safety.

John Cena joins Nexus in an enforcer role to Wade Barrett's leader. Randy Orton then feuds against Nexus over the WWE Championship and for personal territory on RAW. Edge plays the tweener role for awhile before joining Nexus as well. Daniel Bryan returns and after a bit, begins to question and disobey the leader, Barrett. This all leads up to Randy Orton vs. John Cena for the WWE Title and Wade Barrett vs. Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 27.

DLVH84
07-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Ask Michael Hayes on advice on how to make RAW better, like he has for SmackDown!

Providence Peep
07-15-2010, 11:36 PM
End the Guest Hosts due to Nexus beating up the guest hosts, forcing McMahon to call it off for their own safety.

Actually, I would like to see Nexus beating up (kayfabe) one of the guest hosts, especially one of the more popular ones. Imagine the heat that would draw, and the mainstream attention it would get?