PDA

View Full Version : *Book It! Contest #1* How would you book Triple H's return?

James Steele
07-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Winner gets a prize...

OKGO!

Swiss Ultimate
07-19-2010, 05:56 AM
Turn him heel. Make him champ. The End until he defeats Undertaker at Mania.

James Steele
07-19-2010, 05:57 AM
Interested...gimme details. *gets the lotion ready*

owenbrown
07-19-2010, 06:18 AM
http://heystupid.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/book-it.jpg

Tazz Dan
07-19-2010, 07:24 AM
Turn him heel. Have Cena job to him for 2 months on Raw and PPV's cleanly thus killing 'SuperCena'. At Survivor Series have him single handidly defeat nexus to close the PPV. Have him enter the Royal Rumble at Number 1 after winning the WWE title in the match directly before and win that. Then with his #1 contender shot have him face The Undertake at Wrestlemania in the main event for the WHC, and beat him to end his undefeated streak and combine the world titles.

Supreme Olajuwon
07-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Have him make a surprise return at Summerslam. His music hits, the crowd goes bananas, and out comes Triple H followed by a small brass ensemble. Triple H cuts the music and tells the WWE Universe he had to come back to say something. He stops for a moment, waits for the crowd to simmer down and says, "Anyone who spends their life worshiping a professional wrestler is a pathetic waste of life, and you sicken me. I hate all my fans, especially this weirdo who keeps sending me candygrams and nude photos signed 'Love, Jimmy S.' Knock it off. It's pathetic. I'm retiring. Bye." He then walks off stage as the brass ensemble plays "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow." Fans are so upset, they begin tearing their quads in disgust.

Book it. Buyrates.

Mr. Nerfect
07-19-2010, 08:33 AM
The Nexus stuff is still going post-SummerSlam, and John Cena is annoyed because he hasn't gotten a proper shot against Sheamus. Cena and Sheamus are arguing in the ring when out of nowhere "Time to play the game..." Triple H comes out to a standing ovation, looking all bad-ass in a suit. Sheamus is torn between shitting himself, and maintaining his bravado, as part of him truly believes that he put Triple H out for good.

They do the usual promo work, with Cena saying he respects Triple H, and that he has business with Sheamus, but Cena's got his own business to attend to. Triple H says that he respects Cena, but he's sick of seeing two boys playing around with his title. Sheamus says that he has beaten them both, and that this is ridiculous. Only the General Manager can order title matches. Triple H then says "How do you know the General Manager is not already here?" Sheamus shits himself. Triple H says that since Sheamus took him out of action, he asked his wife to put in a good word, and now he's running the office side of things. Triple H says that he'd be lying if he said he didn't partially take the job just to make Sheamus' life a living hell. "Hey man, you wanted to play The Game. Well, you're finding out why I'm that...damn...good." Triple H books Sheamus vs. John Cena for the WWE Title one last time at Night of Champions.

Closer to the event, Triple H decides that to make sure shenanigans don't go down -- he's going to be the Special Guest Enforcer. A message from the Board of Directors is distributed, though: "If Triple H doesn't keep his personal feelings against Sheamus out of the way, he will be removed as General Manager of the RAW brand."

Of course, an enforcer in a match means that shenanigans do go down. The referee is knocked down in the course of their match, and Sheamus starts hitting Cena with Brogue Kicks. He starts yelling at Triple H "This is what I did to you! I finished you!" Basically, he tries to remind Triple H who has the real power. Triple H just unfolds his arms, walks down to the ring from his place on the ramp, and starts laying into Sheamus hard. The crowd is going nuts as Triple H whips Sheamus off the ropes and gives him a Double A spinebuster. He then hits Sheamus with a Pedigree. Cena gets up, and gives Triple H a look that says "Dude, I understand -- but I've got a title to win" and goes to pick up Sheamus to finish him himself, but Triple H shoves Cena out of the way and hits him with a second Pedigree. Cena just has a "fuck it" attitude about him, and goes for the cover. The referee is stirring, but Triple H just doesn't have time for this bullshit, and counts the 1-2-3 himself. John Cena is the new WWE Champion.

Triple H gets the belt himself, and then Cena's music dies off as the two are standing in the ring together. Triple H stares at it as he holds it. He and Cena have a tense moment, as they remember they were once the top dogs on RAW together. Triple H then hands the title back to Cena, and raises his arm. Triple H then grabs a microphone, and leans over the fallen Sheamus. "You know...I never really wanted this General Manager job, anyway."

Cue Sheamus demanding satisfaction. "I want to destroy you in your own play-pen, Hunter. I want you in Hell...in a Cell." Triple H can play up the injuries Sheamus gave him, and actually try to convince us that his in-ring career is over. But Sheamus successfully plays enough mind games to really egg Triple H into the match. You can even have scenes between Triple H and Stephanie backstage where she says that he got paid fine as a General Manager, didn't have to risk injury, and could spend time with their children. Sheamus is basically shown as fucking up their lives. Triple H basically says that he needs to do this, and accepts Sheamus' challenge for the Hell in a Cell PPV. It'd show us more of that human side to Triple H's character that his program with Randy Orton allowed.

Swiss Ultimate
07-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Interested...gimme details. *gets the lotion ready*

That was it...

VSG
07-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Until DTTS's quote, I was thinking it was indeed Juan behind this and was perplexed as to why. Oh and did I say that Noid is one of the better writers out here?

Providence Peep
07-19-2010, 10:08 AM
His music hits unexpectedly during Summerslam, he walks out to the ring, climbs up to the second turnbuckle and says:

http://girlongirlaction.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/anteater.jpg

It would be epic, believe me.

Nark Order
07-19-2010, 10:13 AM
I wouldn't. He's good where he is.

Wishbone
07-19-2010, 10:18 AM
His music hits unexpectedly during Summerslam, he walks out to the ring, climbs up to the second turnbuckle and says:

http://girlongirlaction.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/anteater.jpg

That is the most awesome picture EVER! :rofl:
As for HHH's return I'd go with the rumored him leading Nexus and turning heel thing I just think it makes the most sense and sounds pretty damn interesting

dhellova guy
07-19-2010, 12:03 PM
First, hes gotta get his "revenge" on Sheamus. So he comes back on Raw while Cena is getting his ass whooped by Nexus and Sheamus is just watching. He swings his sledge and Nexus bails, then points it at Sheamus to end the show. Next couple weeks Nexus attacks HHH, making it seem as Sheamus is leading them. This sets up a title match at the PPV, HHH vs Sheamus. During the match, Nexus comes out and surrounds the ring, and end up attacking Sheamus when the ref is knocked out. HHH wins the title, turns heal, and Vince comes out and hugs HHH & Wade Barrett and anounces he was the GM after all.

The Jayman
07-19-2010, 12:06 PM
First, hes gotta get his "revenge" on Sheamus. So he comes back on Raw while Cena is getting his ass whooped by Nexus and Sheamus is just watching. He swings his sledge and Nexus bails, then points it at Sheamus to end the show. Next couple weeks Nexus attacks HHH, making it seem as Sheamus is leading them. This sets up a title match at the PPV, HHH vs Sheamus. During the match, Nexus comes out and surrounds the ring, and end up attacking Sheamus when the ref is knocked out. HHH wins the title, turns heal, and Vince comes out and hugs HHH & Wade Barrett and anounces he was the GM after all.

I actually see this happening :y:

jskinnyg
07-19-2010, 12:23 PM

Not bad at all...

Rev. Hallowell
07-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Raw and Smackdown trade champions. Triple H shows up tonight, gets a title match, and squashes Kane. He then brings out a dead mannaquin and has sex with it, and Kane is forced to be a dentist. John Cena shows up as the #1 contender, and to prove his point, he lifts up the entire stadium and gives it the F.U. The GM ends up being Awesome Kong, who makes the match a Gun on a pole match. Triple H climbs the pole and gets the tommy gun, and emptys it into Cena's chest and face. Cena comes back and hits the FU for the win.

I then turn it to TNA and my heart sinks because this is Hogan-Andre compared to Dick-see Carter's crap.

Mooияakeя™
07-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Comes out with a sledgehammer, cleans house (without hitting anyone). Growls at the camera (lots of spitting). Pedigree's Cena. Nexus guys come back in with Seamus who was running off. Pedigree. Smash the place up. He says the company is his, they want "daddy" out of the way, hence the beat down on McMahon in previous weeks.

BizarroKing
07-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Turn Cena heel and Sheamus face, align Cena with the Nexus and take over Raw until Sheamus and challenges them to a fight and then the game comes out to help him, as a uneasy alliance. Challenge Cena or Barret to a match and eventually get a title shot against Sheamus (providing he's still champion)

Volare
07-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Evan Bourne is revealed to be the leader of Nexus, Triple H comes back and destroys any evidence of Bourne even being alive.

Mr. Nerfect
07-20-2010, 02:41 AM

This is actually really good. :y:

Shadow
07-20-2010, 03:40 AM
Replaces Bret Hart as the 7th member of Team SuperCena.

Favre4Ever
07-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Since we pretty much know Trips won't be back until post-Summerslam, let me offer you THIS.

Cena vs. Sheamus at Summerslam, two out of three falls. Of course it goes to the third fall, Nexus does all of their interfering, Cena battles them all off. Cena's friend Evan Bourne comes out to help him but inadvertently distracts him or the ref and Sheamus wins.

As Cena, disgusted, walks back to his car in the parking garage, headlights appear from up ahead. A car, barreling down road, plows through Cena, BAH GAWD BREAKING HIM IN HALF!

Since he's super-Cena and doesn't have the medical issues Austin did, his recovery from this injury takes only three months or so. In real life he'll take this time to promote his new shitty movie and vacation.

When he comes back, Nexus is still a force to be reckoned with and Wade Barrett is champion. Cena is looking for clues as to who "ran him down". One night, Evan Bourne comes out and annouces that HE ran down John Cena...and he did it for Wade Barrett!!!

Cena runs to the ring and takes it to Bourne. The Nexus starts pouring out of the audience; Cena battles them back at first, but the numbers game begins to overwhelms him.

BEHOLD THE KING...THE KING OF KINGS. Triple H's music blares through the arena! Bah gawd it's The Game! And he has a sledgehammer! Nexus begins to clear the ring. Triple H throws Tarver and Bourne out of the ring, motions as if he's about to deck Barrett...and then good lord almighty sledgehammer to Cena! Bah gawd in heaven! What the hell is this!

"Now you know, Cena," Triple H says into the mic, crouched over his bloodied body. "I had you run down, you sorry son of a bitch."

This would also continue WWE policy of recycling storylines.

Favre4Ever
07-20-2010, 06:41 PM
Also in my fantasy JR is back.

Schlomey
07-20-2010, 07:30 PM
I am going with a FEEL GOOD storyline instead of a heel turn ONLY because HHH went out as a face and should return as a face and then swerve everyone later on.

Sheamus vs Randy Orton is booked for Summerslam and as far as we know HHH will be out of commission until after that. So I will say Sheamus wins at Summerslam somehow retaining his title.

The PPV after Summerslam should be Sheamus vs Randy Orton vs John Cena vs Wade Barrett. At the tail end of the match HHH storms the ring and takes out Sheamus. Cena and Orton have just taken each other out with a sick table smash so they are out of the way.....HHH leaves Sheamus laid out in the ring and Wade Barrett covers for the 3.

This leaves plenty of suspense going in to RAW. Is HHH the leader of Nexus? Was HHH only out there for revenge on Sheamus? ....basically building tons of suspense over the next 3 weeks as HHH remains inactive from in ring work but does promos not explaining his actions.

HHH vs Sheamus is scheduled for the following PPV in a No Holds Barred Match. HHH gets his feel good win and has the crowd in the palm of his hands (and his sledge).

The GM sound goes off post match and says "Mr. HHH I would like to congratulate you on your victory over your opponent Sheamus here tonight and will be rewarded with the number 1 contends spot after tonight ---Your title shot will be live tomorrow night on Monday Night RAW against the champion"

Wade Barrett loses to whoever but by DQ so he is still champ.

The next night on RAW is Barrett vs HHH. Nexus surround the ring and circle HHH. Then Wade and HHH smile at each other & Wade lays down for the 3 (ala finger poke of doom).

Your new WWE Champion --HHH

The next week on RAW HHH starts the show and reveals that HE was the secret general manager. Awarded himself the NUMBER 1 contender spot & is also the leader of Nexus.

This leads to John Cena, Vince McMahon & Bret Hart come down to the ring.

Vince and HHH have harsh words & they all 3 get destoryed by Nexus.

The next PPV we have John Cena w/ McMahon & Hart vs HHH w/ Wade & Nexus

HHH wins the match. Kayfabe Cena is out of action (for 3 full weeks).

HHH goes on to run the show and make hell for WWE.

THE END...FOR NOW.

The Pope
07-20-2010, 07:39 PM
I filmed it and all:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrdbbFxqhQE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrdbbFxqhQE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

James Steele
07-20-2010, 07:43 PM
:y:

James Steele
07-20-2010, 07:44 PM
He should make that his regular entrance.

The Pope
07-20-2010, 07:47 PM
He should make that his regular entrance.

Hell Yeah, it's a great entrance!

MoFo
07-20-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm a huge faggot. Please vote for me in the King of the Jobber competition.

James Steele
07-21-2010, 04:44 AM
:lol:

Juan, I will admit that is quite funny.

MoFo
07-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Juan, I would have said that without you editing my post

fancy a bum?