PDA

View Full Version : Highlights for the week (Inherrent spoilerage)

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 04:52 PM
Pick the 5 "high moments" of the WWE this week.

IK missed Raw, so I can't judge it, so almost all of mine will be from Smackdown. These are in no particular order, either, but feel free to do 'em from best to worst or worst to best, ot sidewaise, or frontways...

The Return of Cactus Jack: I dunno. I'm a Foley mark at heart, so this one's gotta make it up here, whether I saw it or not. :D.

Rico/Haas: That match was HILARIOUS! I busted a gut laughing at Rico's "Psychological Warfare."

Big Show: I never thought I'd count the Big Show as a highlight, but man, that last segment was pretty impressive. Angle getting in his face was pretty cool.

Booker T haulking off on RVD: Hey, if you're gonna make a heel turn, do it with some authority.

I'm stopping at four, because it's hard to milk too many highlights out of one show Only. Not without devaluing the best moents. And since I didn't see raw...:mad:

Evil Vito
04-18-2004, 04:59 PM
<font color=goldenrod>In order of occurence:

1. Return of Cactus Jack
2. Shelton Benjamin punking out Ric Flair
3. The entire 8-Man Tag Match from Raw
4. The entire Rico/Haas Match from Smackdown
5. The ending to Smackdown w/ Big Show chokeslamming Angle off of the balcony</font>

Loose Cannon
04-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Orton hitting the RKO on Michaels
8 man tag match
the promo for Mordecai (sp)
Big Show/ Kurt

I'm really having a hard time remembering Raw here.

Savio
04-18-2004, 05:15 PM
1.Eminem getting banned
2.Big skit
3.Mordecai
4.GMS
5.8 man tag.

The Icon of Elisim
04-18-2004, 05:17 PM
1. Booker T vs RVD
2. 8 Man Tag Match
3. Cactus Jack returning
4. Haas-Rico
5. GMS returning

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 05:28 PM
What does a poster here have to do with the WWE? :?:

Savio
04-18-2004, 06:09 PM
Whoops I meant the dead cowboy off air.

PureHatred
04-18-2004, 09:48 PM
1. The 8 Man Tag Match on Raw
2. Big Show killing Kurt Angle
3. Mick Foley's killer promo on Raw
4. Shelton slapping Flair around
5. Booker T busting open RVD

And I guess I'm alone here, but I ****ing hate everything about the Rico character.

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 09:52 PM
Yup. You're alone. :)

Mikey
04-18-2004, 11:05 PM
I think Rico is a good wrestler. But sadly he is going nowhere with his gimmick

Batsu
04-19-2004, 01:17 AM
For the week ending Saturday:

1. The 8-Man Tag Match
2. Booker T declares himself heel in classic style
3. Big Show's monster heelishness... possibly the best stuff he's done since the age of The Giant (which is his best period careerwise)
4. Haas vs Rico (-- that was hilarious. Too bad that Rico is this age's Adrian Adonis....Haas played the ultimate straight man to Rico's flamboyance, and the pre-match sequence with Jamie Noble was great, too.)
5. Return of Cactus Jack (no one can put over people, matches, and other things like Mick Foley...next to Bret Hart, he is the absolute best at this)