PDA

View Full Version : NOW PLAYING: Armchair Warfare, Television Week One!

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 10:59 AM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=1414

Good evening everyone, and welcome to Armchair Warfare! For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, five bookers will be competeing against one another over the next few weeks in a effort to create the most entertaining wrestling shows possible. We have an esteemed panel of judges to decide who truly is the best of the best, but we'll still need YOUR help, TPWW.

Bonus points will be awarded to the bookers based on their shows rankings from the public poll with this very thread. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to read ALL five of the television shows presented in this thread and vote for the one that you think would be the most entertaining were it to actually happen. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNTIL ALL FIVE SHOWS HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE. Also, feel free to discuss in this thread what you liked and didn't like about any of the action as to provide some feedback for our bookers to help them provide better entertainment for YOU. Got it? Good. Let's get rolling...

NOTE: Please make sure you click on the spoiler tags as there are plot points/actions and dialog within.

Action = *Wrestler A hits Wrestler B with his finishing move*
Dialogue = Wrestler A: I hate you Wresler B!

http://www.tpww.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=1419

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
EPISODE 1

*The house lights come up and there is a lone figure in the ring...that man is Michael Cole*

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the next evolution in professional wrestling...VINTAGE Championship Wrestling. I, Michael Cole, am the owner and creator of VCW and I intend to put this company at the very top of the industry.

As owner I will have complete control of the roster and the matches that you will see here in VCW. I - unlike many that have come before me - will be fair and nothing will go unseen.

"How is that Michael?" you might ask. Well just like my former employer did back in the day, I will be sat at ringside at the announcer's table. I am Michael Cole and I will be omnipresent here in VCW.

But I can't call all of the action by myself. Oh no. I need someone there next to me. Perhaps Oklahoma's favourite son?

*The crowd cheer*

Cole: No. He won't do. Perhaps "Wrestling Royalty"?

*The crowd cheer a little bit less than for the JR tease*

Cole: No, not him either. There is only one man that can fill that seat next to me. And he is the legend in this industry. He has been on top of every wrestling company worth a damn and he is a multi-time World Champion. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you VCW's Colour Commentator....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lng7iFzSVGI&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lng7iFzSVGI&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*The crowd pop as Hogan makes his way to the ring. He does the ear cup and the Hulk poses before shaking Cole's hand and leaving the ring to go to his position at the table*

Cole: VINTAGE Hogan!

*The smarks pop*

Cole: Now. With that out of the way it's time to get down to the real business of the evening. Firstly we will see the crowning of VCW's first ever Tag Team Champions as a legendary team take on a pair of young up and comers. And that match will take place...TONIGHT!

In 4 weeks time we will hold VCW's very first PPV and at that PPV we will crown a World Heavyweight Champion! So at this time I would like to offer every wrestler in the back the opportunity to put across their case to be in the World Title match. Over the coming weeks I will be assessing the cases put forth by all individuals. With that said, ladies and gentlemen, this is VCW, let the games begin!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x8QDZcAvZWg&amp;hl=en_GB&enter &***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x8QDZcAvZWg&amp;hl=en_GB&enter &***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

*The crowd pop as HHH makes his way out onto the stage and then into the ring*

HHH: Hey Cole. Did you just mention "The Game"? I think you did! And as if by magic here I am, right here in VCW. I'm also pretty sure that I heard you mention something about crowning a World Champion. Well Cole, look no further because standing infront of you is a 13 time World Champion and the man that will be crowned the first ever VCW World Heavyweight Champion.

*The crowd chant HHH's name, Randy Orton comes out of nowhere with an RKO! Orton looks down on the fallen HHH and then looks up and towards Cole*

Orton: Actions speak louder than words.

*Orton leaves the ring and makes his way up the ramp when he is cut off by...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RbomZGSjd0&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RbomZGSjd0&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Anderson: Hellooooooooooooooooo VCW...............V...C...W! And if it isn't Randal Keith Orton. Y'know last tiime I saw you, well.....err you kinda cost me my job. But I'm a nice guy, I can take it on the chin, I can see it was just......business. I'm a nice guy so I can let bygones be bygones.

Oh. Wait. Wait. That's right. I'm not a nice guy. I am an asshole. The kind of asshole that doesn't take kindly to having his livelihood taken away from him. The kind of asshole that does hold a grudge. The kind of asshole that is gonna punch you in the mouth the first time I get the chance. But also the kind of asshole that want's to be the first ever VCW Wooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrld Heavyweight Chaaaaaaaaaaaampion!

*Anderson heads down the ramp towards Orton. Randy backs up into the ring and is met by a Pedigree by HHH. Anderson and HHH stare each other down*

[15 minutes]

=================

(Match 1) VCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QuiY-F0-14Y&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QuiY-F0-14Y&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*The Usos make their way to the ring*

Jimmy: For those of you who don't know who we are, allow me to introduce us...we will be your Tag Team Champions.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oB7w0asVuOY&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oB7w0asVuOY&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*The pyro explodes as The Deadly Dudleys head to the ring to a massive ovation*

Bubba: I'll tell you what, I don't know who you guys are but if we know one thing we know Tag Team Champions when we see them. We are 23 time Tag Champs and I say tonight we make it 24!

*The Usos go straight on the attack hitting D-Von in the head with their mic. The two teams brawl until Jimmy and D-Von fall out of the ring. The ref calls for the bell as the match officially gets under way with Jey and Bubba in the ring. Jey stays in control of Bubba with punches before sending Bubba into the corner where Jimmy is standing. Jey gets in D-Von's face whilst the ref tries to intervene allowing Jimmy the opportunity to choke Bubba with the tag rope. Jey sprints across the ring nailing Bubba with a Clothesline in the corner and tags out to Jimmy.

Jimmy catapults himself over the top rope landing an Elbow Drop on a prone Bubba. He makes the cover for 2. Jimmy mounts Bubba and nails a succession of right hands before picking Bubba off the mat and securing a Headlock. Bubba fights out sending Jimmy into the ropes, Bubba fires a Clothesline at Jimmy but he ducks and hits the ropes on the other side. On his rebound he launches himself in a Crossbody Block but Bubba catches him, adjusts him on to his shoulders and lands a Samoan Drop before getting in Jey's face who is upset about Bubba using the Samoan move. Bubba picks Jimmy up and twists his arm before tagging D-Von in.

D-Von takes over the arm lock and sends Jimmy into the ropes, D-Von nails a Reverse Elbow sending Jimmy to the mat. D-Von covers and gets a 2 count. D-Von picks Jimmy up and hits a Suplex. He picks Jimmy up and sets up another Suplex, this time stalling with Jimmy in the air. Jimmy manages to wriggle free, landing on his feet he tags out to Jey. D-Von turns around to be met with a Dropkick as Jey springs over the ropes.

Jey punches Bubba who is waiting on the apron, Bubba tries to get into the ring but is stopped by the ref. This allows The Usos the chance to double team D-Von. Jey sends D-Von into the corner and lays on his back, as D-Von staggers out Jimmy attacks with a Drop Toe Hold making D-Von fall face first into Jey's knees. Jimmy leaves the ring and Jey goes for the cover again, which brings another 2 count.[/QUOTE]

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Jey locks in a Reverse Headlock with D-Von facing the mat. He holds the move for a minute or so before D-Von begins to fight to his feet. D-Von sends Jey into the ropes and hits the ropes himself only for Jimmy to knee him in the back from the apron. Jey nails D-Von with a Clothesline to the back sending him to the floor. Jey makes a beeline for Bubba to distract the ref which allows Jimmy to attack D-Von on the outside.

He pushes D-Von back first into the guardrail and then into the ring apron before rolling him into the ring. Jey continues the atttack on D-Von's back with well placed knees followed by an Elbow Drop. He allows D-Von to get to his feet and make his way towards his corner to tag Bubba, Jey however grabs D-Von from behind and nails a Back Stabber. He drags D-Von to the centre of the ring. He tags Jimmy who heads to the top rope, Jey stands on the middle turnbuckle in front of his brother. Jey nails a Splash from the middle rope on to D-Von's back and Jimmy nails the same move from the top rope. He rolls D-Von over the cover. 1......2.......Bubba gets the save.

Bubba nails right hand shots on each of the brothers before hitting a Sidewalk Slam on Jimmy. Jey tries to punch Bubba but he ducks and hits the Bubba Bomb. D-Von is back in the action. He clotheslines Jimmy out of the ring. Jey staggers to his feet and wonders in to the clutches of D-Von who lifts him up for Bubba to hit the 3D.

D-Von covers. 1.....2.....3! The ref calls for the bell and it is announced that The Deadly Dudleys are the first ever VCW Tag Team Champions.

Bubba and D-Von celebrate with the crowd.*

[20 MINUTES]

=======================
--------COMMERCIAL--------
=======================

*Jeremy Borash is backstage*

JB: Joining me backstage at this time, two men that want to make their cases for a shot at being the first VCW World Heavweight Champion. The Great Khali, what do you have to say?

*Khali says something completely unintelligible*

JB: O...K. Jay Lethal, what do you have to say?

Lethal: *mimicing HHH* Well-uh, It's all about-uh the game-uh and how you play it-uh. All about control-uh and if you can take it-uh. All about your debt-uh and if you can pay it-uh. It's all about pain-uh and who's gonna make it-uh. I am the game-uh, you don't wanna play me-uh. I am control-uh, no way you can change me-uh. I am heavy debt-uh, no way you can pay me-uh. I am the pain-uh and I know you can't take me-uh.

JB: Errr...OK. Back to you Michael and Hulk.

=======================

*As a graphic is shown on the screen/tron Michael Cole addresses the home audience*

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, following the events earlier in the night, in tonight's Main Event we will have a Tag Team match in which Mr Anderson will team up with Randy Orton to face HHH and a partner of his choosing.

Hogan: You're gonna have Anderson and Orton team up!? Anderson wants to shove his fist down Orton's throat!

Cole: Hulk, I am not willng to allow issues from the past adversly affect VCW. This is a clean slate and tonight Orton and Anderson had better learn to get along!

[5 MINUTES]

=======================

(Match 2) SINGLES MATCH

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ldB2oFtNqrQ&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ldB2oFtNqrQ&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

*Goldust makes his way to the ring followed by Husky Harris the pair have a close match until Goldust hits The Curtain Call and gets the three count*

Goldust: I've had a long and fairly fruitful career but all good things must come to an end. It has been an honor and a privilige to have my final match on this inaugaral VCW show. I just hope when you fans look back on this day you remember the name....Goldust.

*Goldust looks around the arena and bows down to each side of the audience. Cody Rhodes makes his way into the ring. He hugs his brother and encourages his brother to take to the turnbuckles and do his signature pose. When Goldust is on the 4th corner Cody hits a brutal low blow. Goldust slumps into the corner. Cody grabs his brother by the face and lstares at him. Cody positions his brother's legs over the ropes and backs up to the opposite corner. He looks out to the crowd as they boo him. Cody charges across the ring and nails Goldust with his own Shattered Dreams (Kick to the balls) finishing move. Goldust is left lying in the ring as Cody walks to the back*

[20 MINUTES]

=======================
=======================

*We go backstage to the locker room of Jay Lethal who is sat texting on his phone when a shadow appears over him. The camera pans back to reveal HHH stood over Lethal.

Lethal: Oh, hey HHH.

HHH: Hey Jay. Y'know I saw your little interview segment earlier.

Lethal: Yeah, errrr, about that...I was just playing around.

HHH: I know. It was....amusing. Anyway I have this tag match tonight and I need a partner.

Lethal: And you want me?

HHH: Hahahaha. No. I want you to help me find a partner.

Lethal: Oh. Errrrrrrrrrr, sure.

HHH: I'm joking. C'mon man, you got the gig. You're gonna be my partner tonight.

===================

*Cole steps into the ring*

Cole: Tonight will see the beginning of a Championship Chase to crown the VCW International Champion. The chase will start tonight in a Sensational Sixway Match, where the man pinned will be eliminated. There after, one man will be eliminated week to week until two men are left to compete for the championhip in a Ladder Match in four weeks time live PPV.

*The Usos music hits for the second time as they march to the ring*

Jimmy: Mr Cole we have something to show you.

*A recap of the end of the Tag Team Title match from earlier in the night is played*

Jey: As you just saw Mr Cole, I wasn't the legal man when D-Von pinned me. Now, as the rules of tag matches state, you must pin the legal man.

Cole: Jimmy, Jey, you're right. That is the rule. D-Von, Bubba please come to the ring.

*The Deadly Dudleys make their way to the ring with the belts in hand*

Cole: Guys, I'm sorry but you didn't win the titles fairly. I said at the start of the night that VCW would stand for fairness. With that said, I am going to have to take those Tag Team Titles from you. But next week you wil have another opportunity, because there will be a re-match between the four of you where we will crown VCW's first Tag Team Champions.

*The Dudleys hand the titles over to Cole. The Usos attack from behind. They lay waste to Bubba and D-Von and climb to the top rope on opposite sides of the ring. Jimmy and Jey hit stereo Splashes on 3D before leaving the ring*

[10 MINUTES]

=======================
=======================

(Match 3) VCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP CHASE: Sensational Sixway Match

*Returning after the break, Kaval, Eric Young, R-Truth, Suicide and Shannon Moore are already in the ring awaiting the 6th man*

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybl4-9zPPAI&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybl4-9zPPAI&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hogan: WOW! The 5 guys in the ring don't look happy to see him!

*The action begins with the guys pairing off. There is a lot of high pace, high flying action, Henry can't keep up. Eventually Henry takes control of the match, picking each of the lighter guys off one by one and staying in control for a couple of minutes but can't get the pin because one of the other guys breaks it up. Finally Truth gets an opening and hits the Lie Detector (Corkscrew Flying Forearm Smash) to floor Henry. Young follows up with an Elbow Drop from the top, Suicide hits a Moonsault, Moore hits a Corkscrew Senton from the top on Henry and Kaval finishes off with the Warrior's Way. Moore, Kaval and Truth compete to get the pin. Meanwhile, Suicide suprises Eric Young with a roll-up and gets the 3 count eliminating Young from the Championship Chase. Henry, Moore, Truth and Kaval head to the back as Suicide celebrates. Young gets up and is pissed. He grabs Suicide's mask and the two men tussle until Suicide is able to fight Young off and keep his mask*

[20 MINUTES]

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:04 AM
=======================
=======================

*Hulk Hogan steps into the ring*

Hogan: Well lemme tell ya somethin' brothers...It's great to be here in VCW. I really believe that the young guys in the back are the future of this business and it will be my honor to call their matches from the broadcast table week in, week out.

*Hogan is cut off by...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yH6VGaoKrbk&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yH6VGaoKrbk&amp;hl=en_GB&***********&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

McMillicutty: Hogan, why don't you shut up and take your seat. You have no business in this ring anymore.

*Hogan looks at Michael McGillicutty and then turns to leave. He gets halfway through the ropes*

MM: Actually, no. Seeing as how you're now a "broadcast journalist" why don't you come interview me?

*Hogan goes back to the centre of the ring and holds the mic for McMillicutty*

MM: You say that the guys in the back are the future of this industry, well I just took a walk around the back and all I saw was a bunch of Average Joes. In fact that's all I see everywhere I look. Every guy in this crowd is an out of shape, minimum wage Average Joe.

Luckily for you there's one guy that isn't average. There's one guy that will be the future of this business and that guy is me. Because I am not an Average Joe. So what does that make me? Well that makes me Joe Perfect.

*The newly christened Joe Perfect poses on the turnbuckle as the crowd boo him before returning to the back*

[5 MINUTES]

===========================

(Match 4) MAIN EVENT: HHH & JAY LETHAL v MR ANDERSON & RANDY ORTON

*Orton wrestles most of the match himself as he won't go near Anderson for fear of being attacked. At a point where Orton is in control of Lethal he quickly spins around and suprises Anderson with a tag. Anderson enters the ring, he waits for Lethal to get to his feet but before he does Orton hits the RKO on Anderson out of nowhere. Orton rolls out of the ring. Lethal drags himself across to Anderson and drapes and arm over to make the cover for the 3 count.

HHH enters the ring to celebrate. He holds Lethal's hand aloft. Anderson comes round and makes a beeline for Orton. Orton heads for the back with Anderson in pursuit.

Back in the ring HHH clothesline's Jay Lethal out of nowhere and mounts him to deliver a series of rght hands. He drags Lethal to his feet and delivers the Pedigree. He grabs Lethal by the throat and begins to strangle him. HHH once again drags Lethal to his feet and prepares to hit a second Pedigree. Suddenly the lights go out*

Cole: Folks, we're very sorry. This is our first show and we seem to be having a few technical difficulties.

*When the lights come back on Lethal is now down on the ramp and HHH is stood in the ring alone fuming*

[25 MINUTES]

===================
-------END SHOW-------
===================

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Lethal Action Wrestling (LAW)
Genesis: Debut Special

http://www.tpww.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=1421

The show opens with an aerial shot of an empty ring in the dark. Light fills the empty arena and lights the set.

A promo package featuring a voicover plays.

**We cut LIVE to a raucous arena full of fans and signs. The pyro display takes place both on the stage and in the ring.

We hear the voices of our broadcast team, Chet Jacobson and Rex Rascal welcoming us to the LAW debut special Genesis, LIVE for the first time ever.

**They introduce themselves. They tell the crowd that nobody is sure what will happen tonight, and that they themselves are on pins and needles about what the future of professional wrestling in LAW could be. Rex Rascal comments how an event like this is unprecedented in the history of pro wrestling. We've seen promotions change, merge, and even begin but we've never seen a shift this big.

The broadcast team makes mention of The Incident.

They speak with great concern over what the state of wrestling is now in the aftermath of The Incident involving New York and The WWE.

Who is here? What is the hierarchy? Who are the champions, if there even are any? And who is really in charge?

Jim Gorman's music hits. He storms down to the ring with a purpose. He is accompanied by what appears to be his bodyguard, Luke Gallows in a suit and sunglasses, with an earpiece. He grabs a live microphone and welcomes everyone to LAW.

"From the ashes will come The Phoenix."
He promises change. He promises entertainment. He promises wrestling. He goes on to promise that tonight we will usher in the new era of professional wrestling. He says everyone has questions, and he is the man they are looking to for answers. He is the appointed Commissioner and answers only to The Boss. They will come in time. One of the biggest questions is the state of who is the REAL World Champion. He says there will be an LAW Champion, and that situation will be adressed tonight.

But first he says there will be wrestling. Before anyone thinks they have a claim they must prove themselves, and it starts now.

Wade Barrett's music hits. The rookie free agent is put over by the announce team as one of the hottest prospects LAW could have wanted.
They put over his work in WWE, but discuss the great potential left on the table by it's existence being cut short.

D'Angelo Dinero's music hits. They put over his similar path, and quest for world title gold.

The two size eachother up and exchange quips. They lock up.

Barrett grabs a microphone and puts LAW and the office on notice. He says he is here to become champion, and anyone in his path will suffer the same fate. He won't be denied. He insists he was destined to be world champion. It was his birthright, but events out of his control stopped that from happening in WWE. They dissolved before he could claim what was his, and that will never happen again. He slams the microphone down

**Big Show is seen walking down the corridor and the announce team seems in awe that he is here. Big Show asks Zack Ryder a question.
Ryder points towards down a corridor. We cut to a commercial.

**We cut to backstage where Michael Tarver is standing in a dimly lit area. He removes the bandanna from his face. He cuts a promo about how LAW represents oppurtunity. Like any new establishment, it is fresh turf. There will be lots of disputes, lots of people trying to rise and take what they want on this virgin territory. That means toes will be stepped on, and people will get in eachother's way.
That's when they need to be removed. He puts out the word that he is the solution. The Assassin Michael Tarver is for hire.

**We cut back to the ring. Yoshi Tatsu's music hits.

He takes the ring and amps up the crowd.

Alex Riley's music hits.

The two lock up and begin a fast paced contest. The announce team puts over their potential. Tatsu puts Riley down, and goes to the top for a splash.
He dives and Riley rolls out of the way. The two lay in the middle of the ring, when the arena goes dark. Several seconds go by.

Chris Jericho, in a full suit, hits the ring. He hits a codebreaker on Riley. He hits the codebreaker on Tatsu.

He throws Riley over the top rope and locks in the Liontamer on Tatsu.

He grabs a microphone. Jericho insists that he is the most important man here and demands to be treated as such. He demands Gorman come down and give him answers and pamper his every need, because he's all he has, and he will walk if he sees fit.

He looks at the entrance way.

Big Show's music hits.

Big Show storms the ring and grabs Jericho's throat. Jericho looks terrified.

Gorman and Gallows come out urgently to stop it. They say they can't have their stars tearing eachother apart and some order has to be put in place tonight.

Jericho insists that the order should come from Gorman himself, and it's time to start giving them all what they want, some answers.

He says there will be an LAW champion, and it will be determined in a tournament. The first spot in that tournament will be decided tonight. Jericho vs Big Show vs Desmond Wolfe.

The winner recieves a spot in the bracket.

**Backstage promo package. Eli Cottonwood stands, Velvet Skye is all over him. Cottonwood talks to the camera about how he is the best looking man in LAW. He talks about how the promotion is lucky to have such a handsome man to help ratings. He talks about the struggles of being an international sex symbol.

He also talks about how it is so great of a man of his good looks and stature to tolerate a homely woman like Velvet Skye, who is clearly not good enough for him. It speaks to his virtue to be able to look past the surface and embrace an ugly. She expresses her gratitude, and he shows his disgust.

**The Hart Dynasty vs Justin Gabriel and Matt Morgan.

Tag Team contest. A hot matchup. Back and forth until Matt Morgan misses a big boot on DH SMith, and is dumped over the top by Kidd.

Smith scores the rollup on Gabriel.

The Hart Dynasty wins.

**The Main Event:
Jericho vs Big Show vs Desmond Wolfe**

Gorman announces, by orders of his boss, this match is No Disqualification. He joins the announce team for the main event.

In the early going, Jericho tries to avoid the match.

Big Show eventually engages him, and the triple threat heats up.

He forms an alliance with Wolfe against Big Show. He attempts to break it and hit

a codebreaker on Wolfe, but is caught. Big Show and Wolfe team and put him through a table.

They go back to battling one on one as Jericho is out of it on the outside.

The Big Show attempts a punch on Wolfe but he ducks. The ref is clocked.

Wolfe goes for a springboard. Big Show hits the knockout punch on Wolfe in mid air. He turns around and is greeted with a codebreaker.

Jericho covers Big Show but the ref is still out.

Jericho attempts to revive the ref.

Suddenly the crowd begins to stir. John Cena comes from the crowd in street clothes.

He grabs a chair and hops the barrier. He lays out everyone and stares down Gorman and Gallows. They look shocked.

*Sign off.*

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:08 AM
DEAD WRONG WRESTLING

[Intro:
http://hub.tv-ark.org.uk/images/International/uscable/hbo/hbo-sports-1980_1.jpg “We’rewolf” by Every Time I Die (http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/641521169). The Miz, Murder City Machine Guns, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison and Rhino are highlighted.]

[Fade in on the announce table.]

Joel Gertner: Well, well, well if you got an hour, I've got the power. I’m Joel 'So hot I gotta get in the sauna just to keep cool' Gertner and at my side is…um…Raven.

Raven: What? No big intro?

Joel Gertner: Fans of Dead Wrong Wrestling have been waiting a long time for this night. On behalf of the boys and girls in the back I just want to say “Thank you, HBO”, the rent’s on time and life is beautiful. In honor of our company’s new host we will be presenting you, the fans, with two Title matches tonight.

[The lights dim and “Folsom Prison Blues” begins to play. The live crowd is electric as the Hardcore Legend Terry Funk hustles out from the entrance way dressed in a fine-tailored suit, a cowboy hat sitting atop his head. His eyes stare off into the distance for a moment as the song fades and the fans start to chant “Thank You Terry”. He climbs into the ring and lets it all soak in.]

Raven: The Funker is in the building, Joel.

[Terry raises a hand to calm the crowd and brings the mic’ to his lips.]

Terry Funk: Hello El Paso! Dead Wrong Wrestling is finally here! For the first time in a long time all the pieces have come together and the puzzle is complete. We have the funding, we have the television contract and we have the very best wrestlers in the business here tonight!

[In the midst of the applause “Bitches” by Mindless Self Indulgence begins to play and the fans begin to boo as the DWW World Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the entrance stage. The Miz does not look happy. Nor do the DWW World Tag Team Champions the Murder City Machine Guns Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin who stand on either side of The Miz. A “You Suck Dick” chant gains some stream but, The Miz cuts it off.]

The Miz: Well, at least I don’t live in Texas.

[Massive boos]

The Miz: Speaking of which, Terry Funk, you told us we were going to be defending our respective titles tonight. I’m fine with that, we have a roster full of midgets and foreigners and frankly I’m not very impressed. [The Miz continues through the ensuing boos] and you told us that we’d be on HBO and that you’d respect my freedom of speech, you wouldn’t censor the three best wrestlers, not just in this company, but in the world.

[The camera pans across a sea of fans catching more than a few Murder City Machine Guns signs]

The Miz: What you didn’t tell us was that we’d be defending our titles in…Texas.

Terry Funk: Now wait just a-

The Miz: [enraged now] Really? Texas? … Reaaallly?? You redneck crippled asshole. [Major boos] You make us come to the inbreeding capitol of the world and have the au-fucking-dacity to make us work?

Alex Shelley: Do we look like Mexicans?

Chris Sabin: No we don’t. We are not Mexicans, Terry.

The Miz: What do you have to say for yourself?

[Terry stands in the ring fuming, his head shaking in anger. He waits a moment before pressing the mic to his lips.]

Terry Funk: You got a problem with Mexicans, son? Well, work it out with Rey Mysterio tonight.

[The Miz’s face goes sour. The MCMGs are outraged.]

Terry Funk: Cut their mic’s, they got something to say they can say it in the ring. You little punks are going to put your belts on the line against Kofi Kingston and John Morrison and if you ever think…if you ever dream…of insulting the state of Texas in front of me again I’ll stick a branding iron up your asses so fast your tears will turn to steam.

Joel Gertner: And we’re off to an excellent start tonight!

[The Miz and the MCMGs exit the entrance stage and Terry Funk revels in his victory of words. Fade to black.]

Raven: When it’s hot out, when the heat-wave comes, tensions run high. People do things they normally wouldn’t do. In the DWW you sometimes have to do things you’ll regret if you want to survive. Get ready for SummerBANG’10. It’s about to get hot in here.

[Text: Tickets Available now. Location: Madison Square Garden Four ½ Weeks from Today]

Summarized Match:
Rhino comes out to “Bring the Pain” by Method Man, it’s announced that this will be a handicapped “Anything Goes” Match and his opponents Jesse Neal and Primo storm the ring with steel chairs in hand. Rhino smashes Primo’s chair into his face with a big boot and dodges a swing from Jesse Neal catching him for a brutal german suplex. Jesse becomes the recipient of a dozen or so stomps until Primo breaks it up with a standing drop-kick to the back of Rhino’s head. Jesse puts Rhino in the Camel clutch, Primo bounces off the ropes and nails Rhino in the face with another dropkick. Rhino kicks out after 1. Primo locks on an arm-bar a little too close to the ropes and the ref forces him to release it after 5. Jesse and Primo nailing punches now to a shaken Rhino when he bursts out with a desperate double-clothesline following it up with a cover on Primo for 2. Neal goes to the outside and pulls a table from underneath the ring, before he can slide it into the ring Rhino applies a Triangle Choke onto Primo who taps out immediately. The bell is rung and Rhino’s hand is raised to moderate cheers from the crowd. Jesse Neal angered by the loss slides the table into the ring and sets it up in the corner before charging Rhino with a double-hammer strike only to be caught in mid-air and GORED GORED GORED through the table in the corner.
Match Time: 8 Minutes

Joel Gertner: I haven’t seen somebody drilled like that since I got off redtube five minutes ago.

Raven: Hey, why are they paying me to do color commentary again?

Joel Gertner: Up next we’ve got the British Tigers Rob Terry and Brutus Magnus versus JTG and MVP accompanied to the ring by the lovely and talented Alicia Fox

Raven: Don’t forget Daffney, supposedly she’s managing Magnus these days. And while I’m on the topic of the British Tigers, have you seen a double-team move as brutal as the “Tiger Stomp” in the recent past?

Joel Gertner: I wouldn’t sleep with it, Raven.

[A clip of the move is played. Rob Terry nailing a massive top-rope chokeslam onto Shark Boy followed by Magnus spring-boarding himself into the ring and landing firmly with both feet onto the chest of his victim. Cut back to the announce table.]

Raven: Yes, I guess sleeping with a double-team move would be a bad idea…

Match Summary:
“Golden Years” by David Bowie begins to play as the British Tigers make their way to the ring with Daffney in tow. They throw some abuse at the fans when “Gold Digger” by Kanye West begins to play, the lights dimming and a purple glow filling the arena. JTG, MVP and Alicia Fox make their entrance to a good deal of fan-fare. The match starts off with JTG and Rob Terry who trade right hands before JTG gets the advantage, irish whip into the ropes, JTG nails a picture-perfect clothesline following it up with a running flipping neckbreaker to the seated Terry. JTG goes for the pin, 2 count. Pulls Terry to his corner and tags MVP in who hits a Flapjack on Terry following it up with the “Ballin’ Elbow” for a 2 count. MVP sets Terry up for the Drive-by Kick only to have his legs sweeped out from under him. Terry stomps MVP into submission and tags in Magnus who rocks MVP with a series of ruthless European uppercuts before pushing him into the corner. Daffney gets up on the ring-apron into MVP’s face, Alicia Fox charges her and they being to brawl. MVP escapes and Magnus follows only to be caught by a snap overhead belly to belly suplex for a 2 count. MVP tags in JTG who climbs the turnbuckle before being distracted by Daffney who is assaulting Fox. Magnus tags out allowing Rob Terry to get into the ring and catch JTG for the top-rope chokeslam. Magnus climbs the turnbuckle and nails the warrior’s way (Tiger Stomp), Terry hooks a leg for 3 as Magnus hits a running clothesline on MVP.
Match Time: 9 minutes 45 seconds

Joel Gertner: Just like a bitch…

Raven: Hey, we got a cruiser-weight match up next!

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:09 AM
Joel Gertner: Don’t you mean X-Division?

Raven: Wait, where are we?

Match Summary: Homicide comes out to “Grito Mundial” by Daddy Yankee much to the joy of the fans. Amazing Red comes out to “Rock Superstar” by Cypress Hill. Paul London enters through the crowd to “South Texas Deathride” by The Union Underground. Shark Boy repels from the rafters via rope to “Shark in the Water” by V.V. Brown. The fans are getting anxious as the bell rings and all hell is let loose. Homicide hits a shining wizard of Paul London, Amazing Red hits the Satellite DDT on Homicide, goes for the spinning enziguri on Evan Bourne who counters with a round-house kick that puts him flat on his back for a standing moonsault, he goes for the pin, Shark Boy breaks up the pin with a missile dropkick. The brawl expands around the ring, lot of fluid moves and double-teams, before Homicide nails the Da Gringo Killer on Shark Boy for the first elimination. Amazing Red hits a brainbuster on Homicide and Paul London nails a Shooting Star Press off the top turnbuckle and goes for the pin. Homicide barely gets the shoulder up and Amazing Red takes advantage of Paul London with a rolling school boy for the second elimination. Evan Bourne nails a spinning savate kick on Amazing Red and follows it up with the Airbourne for a well-earned elimination. Homicide nails a overhead belly to belly and follows it up with the Kimura. Evan fights his way to the ropes, hits a hurricanranna for a 2 count. Evan goes up top and goes for a flying cross-body only to have Homicide turn it into a spinning arm-bar which Evan slips out of. Enziguri on Evan for a 2 count. Homicide goes for the Gringo Killer an Evan slips out nailing a desperate pulling piledriver for another 2 count. Homicide is bleeding now. Evan goes up to for another Airbourne but nobody’s home. Homicide nails a devastating kick to the temple for another 2 count. The crowd is split in their support for the two, Homicide goes for the Crippler cross-face but Evan escapes and nails a springboard missile drop kick that sends Homicide to the outside. Suicide dive on Homicide with both men sprawled out. Ref goes to the outside and starts a ten count. Evan gets to his feet at 7, Homicide collapses at 8. Evan Bourne wins a grueling fast-paced match.
Match Time: 23 minutes 14 seconds

Raven: I didn’t even know Homicide was going to be here tonight. He wasn’t billed to be in that match at all and he almost took out four of our top competitors!

Joel Gertner: An amazing match by the premier high-flyers in the business!

Raven: Up next we have the Murder City Machine Guns VS. Kofi Kingston and John Morrison. I have to say I think it’s looking good for MCMG, Kofi and John have only tagged together on a few occasions and MCMG has their game together, they work together in almost perfect harmony…I don’t see how Kofi and John, extremely talented guys, are going to be able to pull out a win.

Joe Gertner: Speaking of pulling out, I’m getting word that DWW World Champion The Miz is leaving the building.

[Cut to the back. The Miz has his bags and is dressed in his street-clothes. Terry Funk and several security guards are blocking the exit.]

Terry Funk: You leave this building without competing and you’re done.

The Miz: You want to threaten me? [Drops his bags] I don’t care if you’ve got a handicapped tag in your truck or not Terry, I will drop you like a sack of jism!

Terry Funk: I don’t think you’ll get the chance…

[The camera pans to the right revealing the hulking Man Beast Rhino brooding intensely behind The Miz. He cracks his neck and closes his hands into fists. The Miz drops his bags and turns to face him. The two stare each other down for what seems like an eternity.]

The Miz: I’m not afraid of you…Rhino. You think you’re big and bad because of some shit you did a hundred years ago? ECW Heavyweight Champ…NWA World Heavyweight Champ…and what else? WWE extra? So, don’t let this go to your head, I’ve changed my mind. I’ll face Rey Mysterio tonight BUT…you’re all going to be sorry when I break the golden boy in half.

[The Miz grabs his bags, not taking his eyes off Rhino, and heads back to the locker room. The camera zooms in on Rhino who looks over to Terry Funk.]

Rhino: I want him.

Terry Funk: You’ll have to earn it…

Rhino: Make it happen.

[Cut to the ring.]

Match Summary:
The fan-favorite team of Kingston and Morrison come out separately, Kofi comes out to “One Love” by Bob Marley and Morrison comes out to “People are strange” by the Doors. They enjoy some love from the crowd until MCMG comes out to “Six Barrel Shotgun” by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club to a mixture of boos and cheers. Kingston and Shelley start things off with a lockup, Kofi swings behind and goes for a Reverse Russian Legsweep but Shelley blocks it with a leg and then escapes. Kingston throws a right and Shelley ducks it, spins Kofi around and hooks his arms for an overhead back-suplex, Kofi manages to land on his feet. The pause in action allows for a smattering of applause as the two find themselves in a standoff. Shelley tags Sabin in and Sabin charges Kofi who goes for a high kick which misses as Sabin drops low and slides into Kofi’s leg taking him off his feet. Sabin climbs onto Kofi and begins raining down rights and left to Kofi’s unprotected head. Kofi wraps his legs around Sabin’s torso and pins him for a 1 count. The two break off and Kofi bounces off the ropes nailing a spin-kick that puts Sabin down hard. Kofi goes up top and comes down with the Boom Drop followed by a pin, Shelley comes in and breaks it up with a drop kick to Kofi’s head. Sabin takes advantage and locks on an inverted STF, Shelley bounces off the ropes for a drop-kick to the face of Kofi. Sabin pins for a 2 count. Sabin whips Kofi into the corner and charges in for a clothesline, Kofi counters with the Pendulum Kick and makes a jumping tag to John Morrison who nails a running knee smash to the face of the seated Sabin. Springboard moonsault onto Sabin, Morrison hooks the leg but Shelley breaks the count at 2. Sabin gets to the ropes, Morrison charges and Sabin pulls the top rope down hard allowing Morrison to tumble over to the outside. Sabin bounces off the opposite ropes and nails the Leap of Faith suicide dive destroying Morrison on the outside. The fans go crazy. Shelley drops to the outside and delivers a running knee to the side of Morrison’s skull, Kofi Kingston comes from inside the ring with a springboard cross-body onto both Shelley and Sabin and the first “This is Awesome” chant of the night is started. All four men trade haymakers as the ref finally demands they bring it into the ring. After a good deal of arguing the wrestlers comply and the match turns into an impromptu tornado tag affair. Chris Sabin hits the Future Shock on Kofi who rolls to the outside and now it’s the MCMGs alone with John Morrison. Double enziguris! Sabin gets Morrison up for a powerbomb and Shelley catches him with a double-knee backbreaker, both men go for the pin but Kofi springs into the ring with a Boom Drop onto all three men, just a 2 count. Kofi pulls Shelley to his feet and nails Trouble in Paradise and hooks the leg, Sabin breaks it at 2, pulls Kofi to his feet and scores with a spinning sole kick, Shelley manages to get to his feet in time to hit a brutal super-kick to the chin of Kofi and then both nail a jumping enziguri (ASCS Rush). They hook both legs but Morrison breaks the count at 2 with a standing moonsault. All four men are lying flat on there backs now and the ref starts a ten count. At 6 both teams are on their feet opposite each other, the MCMGs goes for clotheslines which are dodged but stop short and turn back to deliver stereo super-kicks. Double-pins! Kofi and Morrison get their arms up at 2 and 3/4 much to the delight of the fans. Shelley and Sabin pull Kofi and Morrison to separate corners and place them in identical trees of woe, signal to each other and sprint to their opposite corners nailing twin-baseball slides to the heads of Kofi and Morrison. They pull each man into the center of the ring and hook the legs for a well-earned 3 count.

After the match Kofi and Morrison offer handshakes to the MCMGs who look as if they’re going to accept but, then turn their backs. Kofi and Morrison look to each other dejectedly before MCMG spin around with arms raised but…it’s just a sike-out. Both teams hug in the middle of the ring for a bizarre post-match celebration.
Match Time: 20 minutes and 12 seconds

[Chris Sabin gets on the mic.]

Sabin: Okay okay…yeah you guys are pretty good, [out of breath] but, you’re going to have to bring you’re A-Game next time if you want to win against the Murder City Machine Guns.

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:10 AM
[Cut to the announce table]

Raven: Wait, that wasn’t their A-Game?

Joel Gertner: More importantly, what does the A stand for? I have a few ideas…wait, I’m getting word from back-stage that Terry Funk is coming to the announce table.

[“Folsom Prison Blues” starts to play and Terry makes a speedy entrance over to the announce table. Gertner hands him a head set and he takes a seat with Gertner between him and Raven.]

Raven: Teeeerrrrry….

Terry Funk: I’m not out here for you, I’m here to make sure The Miz does his damn job tonight.

Joel Gertner: Earlier tonight there seemed to be a tense moment with Rhino and The Miz, just wondering if you’ve given anymore thought to his title-shot request.

Raven: That was pretty good Joel.

Joel Gertner: Thanks!

Terry Funk: We have a ranking system for a reason. Rhino is going to have to do some heavy-lifting over the next few weeks if he wants a title-shot at SummerBANG! He’s a hard worker and an intense competitor but, in DWW it takes more than name recognition to make it to the top. The Miz might have an attitude problem but, he works harder than anyone else in this business trying to learn more and improve. I’m just hoping Rey Mysterio teaches him some respect tonight.

Raven: Rey Mysterio, the former DWW World Champion and, consequentially, the only man to hold an in-ring victory over The Miz in his time here. There’s potential for a title change tonight.

Joel Gertner: Rey Mysterio’s week-long title-reign has definitely created some resentment between the two. There’s a lot of controversy over the rematch…

[An older clip begins to play shot with what looks to be a cheap video-camera. Rey Mysterio nails the 619 knocking The Miz back dazed. Rey signals for the West Coast Pop but as he goes for the spring-board the top rope gives way and he lands face-first onto the mat. The Miz pounces with a vicious round of stomps before taking the rope and tying it around Rey Mysterio’s throat to choke him unconscious. The ref awards the match and title to The Miz to a chorus of boos. Fans start throwing trash into the ring as we cut back to the announce table.]

Terry Funk: The Board of Trustees and I have reviewed that incident and deemed the use of the ring rope legal. It certainly wasn’t a foreign object and it’s not the first time it’s been used to gain advantage.

Raven: Hey, no complaints from me Terry, I thought it was a beautiful moment. Besides, in that kind of situation it’s the ref’s call.

Joel Gertner: I’m told that Rey Mysterio is heading to the ring, our Main Event is about to begin.

Partial Summary:
Rey Mysterio comes out to “Gasolina” by Daddy Yankee and soaks up the adoration of the fans until “Bitches” by Mindless Self Indulgence starts to play and The Miz comes out with an intensely sullen look on his face. The Miz starts off the match with a slap to Rey’s face. Rey comes back with a right flurry of right hands then drives a knee to the gut and executes a sunset flip for a 2 count. The Miz goes for a clothesline but Rey counters by hooking the arm and nailing a spinning DDT for another 2 count. The fans are going crazy as Rey tosses The Miz onto the outside then nails a springboard seated senton driving him into the guard-rail. Rey hits a moonsault off the guard rail then slides back into the ring, he climbs the top turnbuckle and comes off with a picture-perfect summersault landing on The Miz in a hurricanrana position only to be slammed onto the paper-thin mat with a power-bomb counter. The Miz takes control with a whip into the guard rail and follows it up with a running elbow. Several chops to the chest later Rey mounts a comeback with a desperation summersault kick to the temple. Rey makes it into the ring as The Miz gets to his feet. As The Miz goes to enter the ring Rey hits a baseball slide that sends him hard into the guard rails. Rey jumps onto the top turnbuckle but The Miz hurries out of range and takes a breather on the outside. Rey sits on the middle rope and taunts The Miz to get back in the ring and after a few seconds The Miz charges him and attempts to sweep Rey’s leg out from under him, Rey jumps back laughing. The Miz gets back into the ring and the two lock up, advantage goes to The Miz as he swings to the rear and locks on a sleeper. Rey fights out but gets caught with a sit-out shoulder jawbreaker for a 2 count. The Miz whips Rey into the corner and nails his swinging corner clothesline and follows it up with a super-plex for 2 4/5. The Miz pulls Rey onto his feet and nails a swinging reverse DDT for another close 2 count. The Miz begins pounding on the mat ala Randy Orton but, his shoulder miraculously stays in place. As Rey gets to his feet The Miz goes for a running clothesline but misses, Rey defies physics with a back-flip drop kick that sends The Miz onto the middle-rope. 619 and The Miz is lying flat on his back. Rey points up to the sky and climbs the top turnbuckle, leaps off with an Eddie Frogsplash, counter! The Miz gets his knees up in time, pulls Rey up and nails the Skull Crushing Finale…
Match Time So far 14 minutes 4 seconds

Joel Gertner: It’s over! Skull Crushing Finale!

Raven: He’s not going for the pin!

[The Miz motions towards the announce table then points to Rey Mysterio, he pulls the limp man up onto his shoulders belly-up and slowly spins in the ring to face all of the fans. Rey starts to squirm but, The Miz cuts it out with a brutal Burning Hammer (reverse DVD) driving Rey into the mat via the top of his skull. He hooks the leg and ref make the count. 1…2…3…and it’s over.]

Joel Gertner: Did you see Rey’s neck twist on that Burning Hammer?

Raven: Mysterio’s not getting up.

Terry Funk: Aww fuck, get the EMTs out…

[Terry takes off his headset and walks swiftly to the ring while The Miz stares him down silently. EMTs rush out from the back and scramble into the ring. Rey’s eyes are open as they begin checking him for a spinal injury and Terry Funk is kneeling down by his head. The show fades to black on the image of Terry Funk and The Miz staring each other down.]

Joel Gertner: What does this mean for The Miz and the DWW World Title?

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:12 AM
THIS IS WRESTLING

TIW Wednesday Night Chaos

Venue: Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC
Announcers: Josh Mathews and Todd Grisham
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel

Josh and Todd welcome us to the inaugural TIW Wednesday Night Chaos and there will be no fireworks and no prolonged intro. Let’s get to the action!

Match # 1: Chavo Guerrero vs. Robert Roode (w/James Storm)

The match begins as Chavo quickens the pace, hitting dropkicks and two out of the three amigos. Storm pulls Roode out of the ring to regroup and Chavo suicide dives onto both of them. Once back into the ring, Roode slows Chavo down with a body scissors. Match ends when Chavo is pushed off the top rope by Storm and Roode hits the Pay Off.

Time: 5:43

After the match is over, Beer Money Inc. assault Chavo Guerrero until the Super-Mex Hernandez comes out for the save.

Segment #1: Kevin Nash addresses the audience

“Big Sexy” is out and he talks about being in yet another wrestling company. He claims the reason he has been on top for so long is because he knows what the fans want, and he is going to give TIW fans exactly that. He says that next week Pac and Hall will be in the building… but Sheamus’ music hits and out comes the Celtic Warrior. He looks at Nash with disgust and says no one came to see old people, they came to see the future and you are looking at him fella’. He says that Commissioner Foley has scheduled a ceremony to crown Sheamus the first ever TIW Heavyweight Champion and that Nash is more than welcome to come and witness firsthand the real face of TIW.

Time: 7:09

We come back from commercial as Josh explains that Mick Foley has indeed scheduled a ceremony for later on, though the subject matter has not been confirmed.

Match #2: Samoa Joe vs. Shad Gaspard & Big Zeke

Todd Grisham informs us that Joe begged Foley for this handicap match against these two monsters. Joe dominates early on, using his martial arts kicks to keep Shad off-balance. Zeke tags in and gets much of the same treatment. After Zeke hits a clothesline, Shad tags back in but is immediately put into a rear naked choke. Shad taps out but Joe doesn’t let go. When Zeke comes in to help, he gets a muscle buster for his troubles.

Time: 4:51

Kevin Nash is shown in the back, walking towards the ring. However, he is jumped from behind by Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, and Dolph Ziggler. A brutal beat down follows and Nash is left in a pool of his own blood.

Time: 2:50

Back from commercial as Josh and Todd recap the replay of Kevin Nash being laid out by Sheamus, Drew, and Dolph. Cut to a live shot of an unconscious Nash being put into an ambulance.

We cut to Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez in the back, where Hernandez explains why he came to Chavo’s rescue earlier. He runs down the history between him and Beer Money and also says that the Guerrero family is the reason he became a pro wrestler.

Commissioner Foley comes out to a big pop and Josh informs us that his big announcement is coming up next.

Time: 6:38

Segment #2: Foley makes an announcement

The Commish states that it is great to be back in New York City! Before Mick can tell us anymore, Sheamus comes out flanked by Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. Sheamus gets on the mic and asks Foley where the belt is. Foley tells Sheamus there must have been a misunderstanding. He told Sheamus he was going to make an announcement about the Heavyweight Championship and that he was more than welcome to come to ringside, but there is no way anyone is getting handed the belt! Sheamus throws a fit as Mick informs the three gentlemen that since they appear to be in the mood for a fight, he has lined up a 6 man tag for the main event. Christian’s music hits as he comes out along with AJ Styles and Rob Van Dam. Sheamus tells Foley he will regret this and then we go to commercial.

Time: 7:03

Match #3: Ted DiBiase Jr. w/ Michelle McCool vs. Skip Sheffield

Skip tries to dominate early but is stopped by DiBiase getting to the ropes and going outside to be consoled by McCool. Skip gains control with a backbreaker and a spine buster. Finish comes as McCool distracts the ref and Ted hits Skip with the Million Dollar belt for the three count. Afterwards, Ted and Michelle stuff money down Skip’s throat and leave him laying in humiliation.

Time: 5:55

Match #4 Main Event: Sheamus, Ziggler, and McIntyre vs. Christian, RVD, and AJ Styles

High paced six-man tag with the faces dominating early. Christian isolates Ziggler in his corner and tags in Mr. TIW, Rob Van Dam. Momentum turns when RVD misses a spin kick and Ziggler is able to tag in Sheamus. After constant tags between Sheamus and McIntyre, RVD is able to make the tag to Christian. While cleaning house, he accidentally knocks out the ref and now we have a full out brawl. Drew and Dolph battle RVD and AJ to the back, leaving just Christian and Sheamus. Christian ducks the pump kick and hits the Kill Switch as Mick Foley comes down to ringside and counts the 1-2-3! Your winners, the team of Christian, Rob Van Dam, and AJ Styles.

Time: 16:09

Commissioner Foley grabs the mic and says that next week we will clear up the world title situation. As he finishes the sentence, the gong hits and the lights go out. When they come back on, the one and only Phenom is behind Foley. The Undertaker hits the Tombstone and stands over Mick as the show goes off the air.

VSG
07-20-2010, 11:20 AM
:love: ABT

A discussion in the judges social group maybe?

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:21 AM
<b><u>SCW Shockwave - Week 1</u></b>

The introductory video package plays as the music blares, soon followed by a glorious pyrotechnic display as the crowd goes wild. The cameras switch over to ringside where we see the announce team: Matt Striker and Taz. They welcome the viewing audience to the first ever edition of SCW Shockwave, and ensure the audience that it will be totally off the hook. But first, let’s send it to ring announcer Justin Roberts.

Roberts: “Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve been informed that we’re starting the night off by meeting the Commissioner of SUPERB. CHAMPIONSHIP. WRRRRRRRRRRRRRESTLING!!!”

*10-15 seconds of silent anticipation*

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aqz6A2PGH_s&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aqz6A2PGH_s&***********&***********&***********&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The all-familiar Space Odyssey theme hits as the legendary “Nature Boy” Ric Flair strolls out to the ring in a custom suit. He gets into the ring and does his signature strut before getting the microphone from Justin Roberts.

Flair: “WOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The crowd responds with an enthusiastic WOOOOOOOOO!

Flair: “Welcome to the new era of professional wrestling! It’s been no secret that in recent years, wrestling has become mostly flash with no substance – but we’re here to change it. As the Commissioner, I promise to not bring you good wrestling, hell, not even great wrestling. You will get SUPERB wrestling!”

The crowd pop big time for that as Flair takes all the positivity in.

Flair: “Now then, onto other business. A key to any great wrestling company, is to have a great champion. I’m pleased to say that we have an absolutely stacked roster filled with guys who deserve to call themselves champions. So you might be asking yourself, ‘how are we going to decide the first ever World champion’? Well, what I was thinking was, next week we…”

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UEM7mnzPMgE&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UEM7mnzPMgE&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The fans erupt into boos as that music can mean only one thing – CM Punk is on his way to the ring, complete with his mask and crazy beard. He walks down to the ring and soaks in the boos while holding his own microphone. He looks to be in a state of disbelief.

Punk: “YOU? With WWE and TNA gone, we could have had ANYBODY as the Commissioner, and it’s YOU? Ric Flair, you represent everything that is wrong with society. You brag about how you’ve made a career out of ‘styling and profiling’. You drink, you smoke, you partake in promiscuous sex. Don’t you see the trouble that can get you in?

Flair just laughs it off, but before he can retort, Punk cuts him off.

Punk: “No no no, of course you don’t. You’ve been arrested before and have gone through more divorces than any of us can count. And do you know why? Because you’re not straight edge. Being straight edge is the only way to ensure that you have a clear mind. And if you DID have a clear mind, surely you’d realize that the only man fit to be the face of this company, is ME.”

Punk generates huge heat as per usual, as Flair is fairly quick to respond.

Flair: “Look Punk, you’re going to have a chance to be the face of the company next week. But so will nineteen other deserving guys. You see, next week I’m throwing the entire roster into a 20-man over-the-top-rope battle royal. But there won’t just be one winner. There will be two. You see, I firmly believe that a champion should be decided by pinfall or submission. So once we’re down to two guys, those two will have the opportunity of a lifetime – they will headline our first ever PPV event to decide the first ever SCW champion!”

Punk looks very unhappy with Flair’s decision.

Punk: “You can’t do that Flair. I am a role model. I can be the savior of these people. I NEED to be the champion. If I’m not, these people will be doomed to continue living in the cesspool created by their transgressions.”

Crowd continues to boo Punk as Flair laughs it off.

Flair: “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were in a fighting mood tonight. And that’s a good thing. Earlier today I was trying to decide who should main event out first ever show. There are so many great names to choose from, and I decided I wanted to make sure people see something they’ve never seen before. I see you lost your hair and now try to cover it up with a mask.”

Punk: “What does that have to do with anything?”

Flair: “Well, your opponent tonight shares a common link with you. He too lost his hair in a match one day. And like you, he pathetically tried to cover it up. But he eventually embraced it, and it didn’t stop him from becoming perhaps the greatest wrestler in the world today.”

The crowd cheers as an “oh shit” look of realization comes onto Punk’s face.

Flair: “That’s right, your opponent in tonight’s main event is KURT ANGLE!”

Crowd pops huge as Punk looks at Flair in disgust. Punk looks around the crowd and shakes his head in disgust. Punk slowly leaves the ring and retreats to the back.

Flair: “Now that disruption is out of the way, I have one last announcement to make. Tag team wrestling has felt like a lost art for the better part of a decade now. Well another one of my goals is to change that. I’ve already signed 4 tag teams to the SCW roster, and I plan on giving them all a chance to prove themselves. Throughout the next few weeks, I will have them compete with each other Round Robin-style. The best two records out of that group will have the honor of competing to determine the first ever SCW Tag Team champions.”

The crowd is loving Flair’s announcements and they are clearly jacked up tonight.

Flair: “And one of those Round Robin tag matches is going to be taking place, RIGHT NOW! Enjoy the show everybody, you’re going to love it.”

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:23 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sy8UMUKrlYA&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sy8UMUKrlYA&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jeff Hardy comes out to a huge ovation complete with a pyro display. He slaps hands with the fans at ringside and shakes hands with the departing Ric Flair (who was making his way to the back). Jeff hops into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Jeff: "The Charismatic Enigma has come to SCW! It’s a true pleasure for me to be working in the third major promotion of my career. As always, I promise to give each and every one of you 110%, and it won't be long before I've got gold around my waist. Now then, onto the Tag Team Titles. Ric Flair mentioned that he’d registered 4 teams for this Round Robin. Well, I’m part of one of them…and I'm sure you can all guess who my partner is..."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoUBPsDH8Pg&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoUBPsDH8Pg&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Big reaction from the crowd as Matt Hardy comes out. Evidently, the Hardys are back! He too slaps hands with the fans, and enters the ring to embrace his brother.

Matt: "Jeff, I don't know if you've seen our opponents for tonight. But all around the Internet I've seen them called "The New Hardys". Well, I took it upon myself to do a little "scouting" of these Young Bucks."

Matt motions to the tron, and we then see pre-taped footage of Matt on a handheld camera. He is looking into the locker room of Max and Jeremy Buck. The Young Bucks go through some of their training regimine and basic exercises. All the while, Matt seems to add a quiet yet creepy narrative to the whole scene.

Once the video ends, we cut back to the ring and see Matt with an enthusastic smile on his face, nodding in agreement with the video. Jeff looks at Matt with a confused expression as if to so "WTF was the point of that?"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGzbu1NeABs&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGzbu1NeABs&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Young Bucks' theme hits and they rush the ring very quickly, jump-starting the match.

<b><u>Tag Team Round Robin – The Hardys vs. The Young Bucks</u></b>

Simply put, the first match in SCW history was complete mayhem. Tags happened quickly and all four men were able to display some unique offensive maneuvers. Among the highlights were Jeremy planting Jeff with a quick moonsault from the apron and Max leaping from the top rope and landing a flipover neckbreaker on Matt. The incredible speed of The Young Bucks forced The Hardys to wrestle at their quickest pace in years. But after finally adapting to the Young Bucks’ fast style, the Hardys pulled some of their own tricks. Hardy hit Jeremy with a Twist of Fate and Jeff nailed a Swanton, but Max barely got in to break up the count.

The match soon resembled a tornado tag match and the ref struggled to maintain order. Jeremy gets thrown out of the ring as Max is left in the corner. Matt gets to his knees and Jeff leaps off of him, but Max dodges out of the way, leaving Jeff to collide with nothing. He falls outside the ring as Max hoists up Matt. Rolling thunder from Max positions Matt neatly on the mat right in front of the turnbuckle just in time for Jeremy to connect with a 450. Max then adds in a moonsault immediately after. That right there is More Bang For Your Buck, and 3 seconds later The Young Bucks had themselves a huge upset over the 6-time tag champions. Max and Jeremy just made a huge statement to the rest of the tag team division!

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 11:24 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLrkKW1jcRk&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLrkKW1jcRk&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

A wall of flames engulfs the stage as “The Big Red Machine” Kane emerges from the back. He steps into the ring over the top rope and awaits his opponent.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAnwYaWxiUc&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAnwYaWxiUc&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Heath Slater walks out sporting a new swagger and a pair of cheap sunglasses. He gets in the ring and takes the microphone from Justin Roberts before motioning to cut the music.

Slater: “Everybody in this arena is about to witness history. You’re all about to witness the start of “The One Man Rock Band” Heath Slater’s solo career. It doesn’t matter who I have to go through – any of the guys in the back, or some washed up 7-footer. No matter who I’m in the ring with, I will blow…your…mi”-BAM!

Before he could even finish, Heath Slater ate a huge Big Boot to the face by Kane, much to the fans’ approval. The ref signals for the bell, and this one’s on.

<b><u>Kane vs. Heath Slater</u></b>

Slater is already out cold in the ring. Kane reaches down and grabs him by the throat, pulls him up to his feet. Chokeslam. 3 count. Done. Kane will be in the battle royal next week, certainly he has to be seen as an early favorite.

----------

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fVJbSGQ4a1Y&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fVJbSGQ4a1Y&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Out walks Edge, complete with smoke and trench coat. He looks extremely focused on the task at hand tonight.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BOHRvYhTGk0&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BOHRvYhTGk0&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

His opponent for tonight is Kazarian, a former TNA Tag Team champion and 3-time X Division champion. The look on his face seems just as intense as Edge. This is sure to be a great one.

<b><u>Edge vs. Kazarian</u></b>

The looks these two men gave each other before the bell told the story. For around 15 minutes, Edge and Kazarian battled tooth and nail, with momentum altering directions multiple times. Kazarian eventually seemed to take full control. Much like the Hardys/Generation Me match, we saw Edge have to adapt to some of Kazarian’s more unique offensive maneuvers, but he would always kick out at two. Edge very nearly tapped out to a half nelson bodyscissors choke, but barely managed to get to the ropes.

The frustrated Kazarian connects with a bicycle kick but only gets two. He argues with the ref for a few seconds before setting his sights back on Edge. He gets Edge in a suplex position and sets him up on the top rope. Kazarian goes up top as well and appears poised to hit the Flux Capacitor, but Edge elbows him in the gut twice before hitting a big right hand. Kazarian falls to the mat and stumbles to his feet, and when he turns around he is met with a Spear from the top rope! Edge covers and gets the three for the win!

Edge slowly gets up to his feet as the referee raises his hand. But the celebration was cut short, as Edge soon finds himself blindsided by big Vance Archer! Curt Hawkins also appears on the apron, seemingly giving orders to Archer. The big man plants Edge with several high impact moves, finishing off with his signature snap inverted DDT. Hawkins then ascends the top rope and lands a big elbow drop. Hawkins poses in front of Archer as the crowd shows their disapproval. What was the meaning of this attack?

----------

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7SOSlq102k&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7SOSlq102k&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It’s time for our second match of the Tag Team Round Robin as the British veterans William Regal and Doug Williams walk out to the ring in elaborate Union Jack ring robes. They wipe their feet off before entering the ring, as Regal takes the microphone from Justin Roberts.

Regal: “By now it should be common knowledge that the best wrestlers in the world come from England. Douglas Williams and myself have a combined 40 years of experience in this squared circle, and Ric Flair is completely daft for making us compete in this Round Robin to begin with. It’s merely a formality, and soon enough we will become the first ever SCW Tag Team Champions. Now bring out our first victims.”

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pK9U4uzUQrs&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pK9U4uzUQrs&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Darren Young and Percy Watson, the South Beach Boyz, come dancing out to the ring wearing ring robes even more elaborate than their opponents. They slap hands with the fans as the camera has some weird disco-ball effect added to it. Regal and Williams just look like at them like :| the whole time.

<b><u>Tag Team Round Robin – William Regal & Doug Williams vs. The South Beach Boyz</b></u>

It seemed that the snooty British duo was going to take the party boys lightly in this one, but it didn’t take too long for them to change their tone. Young may have ridiculous hair, and Watson may wrestle with glasses on, but they proved themselves to be terrific athletes as they held their own against the veterans. Watson eventually found himself isolated from his partner, as “William and Williams”, as Matt Striker called them, utilized quick tags in and out.

However, Watson eventually broke free and got the hot tag on Young. Young comes in like a house of fire until Watson can muster the strength to pull Regal to the outside. The ref tries to maintain order and shouts at Regal and Watson on the outside to get back to their corners. Regal knees Watson, and then craftily slides a pair of brass knuckles in to his partner. But just before Williams can bend over to pick them up, Young catches Williams in a full nelson and flips him into a reverse STO. Young covers, the ref turns around, and the South Beach Boyz get the sudden win! Regal dons one of his classic “besmirched” expressions at ringside. Some would call this an upset, but the party boys have certainly proven that they can go.

----------

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UEM7mnzPMgE&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UEM7mnzPMgE&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

And it’s now time for the first ever main event in SCW history! CM Punk enters to huge heat from the crowd. He looks around at everybody in disgust, awaiting his opponent.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_b9f6p4FW04&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_b9f6p4FW04&***********&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Big pop for Kurt Angle, he goes with his vintage WWE-era theme and entrance, standing on the ramp for the pyro to erupt when he raises his hands in the air. Angle gets into the ring and stares at Punk, looking more focused than ever.

<b><u>CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle</u></b>

This match held a special place in history. Not only was it the first ever main event in SCW history, but it was the first ever meeting between CM Punk and Kurt Angle. From the opening grapple, it became quite clear that these two seasoned veterans had fantastic chemistry in the ring. Angle went for an early ankle lock, but Punk rolled through and nearly got a quick 3 count. Angle sensed Punk was vulnerable and then took control, trying out various submission holds and attempting to break several of Punk’s body parts.

“The All-American American” Jack Swagger appeared on the rampway with a chair. He set the chair down and then sat in it to get a closer look of the action. Angle looked puzzled by his appearance, and Punk took advantage of the opportunity and began taking control of the matchup. Punk gave Angle a taste of his own medicine, locking Angle in plenty of submission holds and adding in some knee strikes for good measure. Swagger continued to analyze the in-ring action the whole time.

The first main event in SCW history was certainly a marathon. After over 25 minutes, the chain of false finishes begun. Punk hoists Angle for a GTS, Angle rolls out. Angle then immediately goes for an Angle Slam, but Punk rolls off of Angle’s back. Punk goes for a clothesline, and Angle ducks. Angle locks his arms around Punk’s waist and hits a string of three German suplexes. Angle pulls down the straps, and finally is able to cinch in the Ankle Lock in the middle of the ring. Punk tries to crawl to the ropes, but Angle drags him back out to the center of the ring. Punk has no choice but to tap out.

Kurt Angle wins in an absolute classic. Jack Swagger stands up and nods before heading backstage. Angle celebrates and looks at the downed CM Punk. Angle then quickly goes for his mask, and manages to pull it off! The crowd cheers huge as Punk’s bald head is finally exposed to the world. Punk is too injured to even try and cover it up. Angle stands on the ropes and holds his arms aloft with Punk’s mask in one hand and his gold medals in the other. Will this momentum carry into next week’s battle royal? TUNE IN NEXT WEEK!

VSG
07-20-2010, 11:32 AM
Lethal Action Wrestling (LAW)
Genesis: Debut Special

http://www.tpww.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=1421

Wade Barrett's music hits. The rookie free agent is put over by the announce team as one of the hottest prospects LAW could have wanted.
They put over his work in WWE, but discuss the great potential left on the table by it's existence being cut short.

D'Angelo Dinero's music hits. They put over his similar path, and quest for world title gold.

The two size eachother up and exchange quips. They lock up.

Barrett grabs a microphone and puts LAW and the office on notice.

Is it just me or did a match happen in there? Also, the spoiler just before Jericho's reveal does not work.

Swiss Ultimate
07-20-2010, 11:32 AM
HOORAY!

VSG
07-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Lol at SummerBang'10 :rofl:

VSG
07-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Match Summary: Homicide comes out to “Grito Mundial” by Daddy Yankee much to the joy of the fans. Amazing Red comes out to “Rock Superstar” by Cypress Hill. Paul London enters through the crowd to “South Texas Deathride” by The Union Underground. Shark Boy repels from the rafters via rope to “Shark in the Water” by V.V. Brown. The fans are getting anxious as the bell rings and all hell is let loose. Homicide hits a shining wizard of Paul London, Amazing Red hits the Satellite DDT on Homicide, goes for the spinning enziguri on Evan Bourne who counters with a round-house kick that puts him flat on his back for a standing moonsault, he goes for the pin, Shark Boy breaks up the pin with a missile dropkick. The brawl expands around the ring, lot of fluid moves and double-teams, before Homicide nails the Da Gringo Killer on Shark Boy for the first elimination. Amazing Red hits a brainbuster on Homicide and Paul London nails a Shooting Star Press off the top turnbuckle and goes for the pin. Homicide barely gets the shoulder up and Amazing Red takes advantage of Paul London with a rolling school boy for the second elimination. Evan Bourne nails a spinning savate kick on Amazing Red and follows it up with the Airbourne for a well-earned elimination. Homicide nails a overhead belly to belly and follows it up with the Kimura. Evan fights his way to the ropes, hits a hurricanranna for a 2 count. Evan goes up top and goes for a flying cross-body only to have Homicide turn it into a spinning arm-bar which Evan slips out of. Enziguri on Evan for a 2 count. Homicide goes for the Gringo Killer an Evan slips out nailing a desperate pulling piledriver for another 2 count. Homicide is bleeding now. Evan goes up to for another Airbourne but nobody’s home. Homicide nails a devastating kick to the temple for another 2 count. The crowd is split in their support for the two, Homicide goes for the Crippler cross-face but Evan escapes and nails a springboard missile drop kick that sends Homicide to the outside. Suicide dive on Homicide with both men sprawled out. Ref goes to the outside and starts a ten count. Evan gets to his feet at 7, Homicide collapses at 8. Evan Bourne wins a grueling fast-paced match.
Match Time: 23 minutes 14 seconds

[COLOR=DarkRed]Raven: I didn’t even know Homicide was going to be here tonight. He wasn’t billed to be in that match at all and he almost took out four of our top competitors!

What the fuck just happened there? Where did Evan Bourne come from, and someone explain the "Homicide not booked" part please.

XL
07-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Homicide was a Free Agent so I guess he "wouldn't have been announced in the pre-event press release" or something to that effect.

As for Bourne, I guess they forgot to do his entrance.

XL
07-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Good work though everybody. I do have one or two questions but I'll ask them in the Social Group.

VSG
07-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Well clearly Homicide was fighting in that match. In any case, I don't hold anything against that part as it was an unintentional error in the midst of a huge piece of creativity. GJ, everyone!

Swiss Ultimate
07-20-2010, 12:13 PM
These types of errors are going to be pretty common I imagine. Editing all of this is nearly impossible.

Evil Vito
07-20-2010, 12:33 PM
<font color=goldenrod>This needs to be sticky'd</font>

The Pope
07-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Pretty good for debut shows. Tip: Change your color fonts for things such as when they are on the mic, or when you are just narrating, etc. Makes it easier to understand when we are supposed to read 5 shows. Thank You

BizarroKing
07-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Do we vote here or is there a seperate section for the judges?

VSG
07-20-2010, 01:36 PM
This is the public voting section, so I bet there is the judging in the group commencing shortly.

XL
07-20-2010, 01:44 PM
It would be useful for the guys that are voting to give a little feedback as to why they voted that way.

The Pope
07-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Thrilla send us a PM to tell us to vote in the Judges Group so we wont forget.

Swiss Ultimate
07-20-2010, 02:54 PM
VOTE!

VSG
07-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Ok I am done analyzing all 5 shows this week, and I am mighty impressed with the overall quality. Great job guys, now you got expectations to meet and surpass. Depending on how all the judges want it, we will inform the show about our collective opinions of it. See you all same warrior thread, 1 week later.

XL
07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Did they turn autoplay off again? Kinda makes the vids pointless.

Swiss Ultimate
07-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Well, if you have multiple vids throughout the show and they all go off at the same time I don't see how that could be good for whatever you're trying to go for.

VSG
07-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Under spoiler tags, autoplay can be used effectively. I understand what XL was saying, I was wishing for autoplay as well given that there were a few markout moments in there.

XL
07-20-2010, 04:01 PM
It was enabled for the WWE Draft that was going on. That seems to have finished and autoplay has been deactivated again. I agree with VSG, stuff like with Flair appearing as the GM and Hogan as the commentator would have had a better effect with the autoplay.

XL
07-20-2010, 04:01 PM
Who do we need to speak to to get it enabled again?

Swiss Ultimate
07-20-2010, 04:05 PM
oooh, I get it now.

VSG
07-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Triple A or Your Hero should be able to get it done. I suggest you talk to a wrestling forum mod and ask them to forward the request. For the draft, we had quite a few mods in there already.

XL
07-20-2010, 04:17 PM
A Wrestling Forum Mod you say? Like Anbody Thrilla or Jeritron...whoever those guys are ;)

XL
07-20-2010, 04:20 PM
I can't help but think that those shows would have been even more epic if we didn't know the rosters beforehand.

VSG
07-20-2010, 04:47 PM
ABT or Jeri probably didn't even know autoplay was disabled.

Triple A
07-20-2010, 04:52 PM
Who made those logos btw? Pretty nice.

VSG
07-20-2010, 04:56 PM
Haze Fx, and he did a great job. So what about autoplay, AAA?

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Judges, give me your OFFICIAL rankings, one through five, in the social group. However, feel free to discuss why you voted the way you did in this thread. Anybody else who voted in the public poll can discuss why they voted the way they did in this thread too.

As far as autoplay, I don't think there's anything that I personally can do about that.

I'm going to reiterate again, this is the DEBUT season, and there are definitely some bugs to be worked out (free agents, secret rosters, etc.)...I'm sorry everything isn't perfect. As the seasons progress, the problems will be addressed and hopefully fixed in a way that everyone can be content with.

In the mean time, let's just have some fun, k?

Lock Jaw
07-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Lock Jaw's Fantastic Reviews

Greetings to you, the bookers! Welcome to the first review from Judge Lock Jaw! Five shows, each with their own merits! But how do they stack against each other when going head to head?

For the purposes of judging, I will be placing each show side by side, as if they were on at the same time. I will be giving out points. 3 for what the causal fan would watch (assuming they have no brand loyalty and are just switching between all shows like me), 2 for what I would watch, and 1 for what I would first watch on youtube the next day. I'll also give a bonus .5 points for one of the other feds, just because I can.

So, without further ado... (under spoilers just to keep it more concise)

Opening Segments

VCW starts off strong with the intro of an authority figure, and Hulk Hogan. Were this realistic, Hogan of course would have talked and posed for the entire 15 minutes that this segment was to go. But anyways, some big hitters come out in HHH/Orton/Anderson. Definite good start to a show.

LAW starts off a bit slower. Again we have the intro of the authority figures, and a Wade Barrett/Pope confrontation. Not really heavy hitters, but perhaps being given the opening segment is a way to make them such. Interesting are all the references to The Incident which adds a little bit to the "world" of LAW.

DWW goes against the grain and writes as if their company has been around for awhile, rather than just starting up. Which I guess there technically was no rule against. Doing this allows them to skip over establishing stars, as it seems The Miz is the world champ mega-heel and the Motor City Machine Guns are tag champs, also heels, aligned with The Miz. Nevertheless, despite this it is a well written segment.

TIW lives up to its name as it opens with wrestling. However, it opens with Robert Roode vs Chavo Guerrero, which isn't really a match that would draw people in to the show, in my opinion.

SCW, much like VCW, starts off with a bang with the introduction of the heavy hitters. Ric Flair gets interrupted by CM Punk, establishing Punk as THE heel in the fed. Main event set.

Verdict: VCW and SCW definitely had the stronger opening segments.

Casual fan watches: VCW (+3 points)
Lock Jaw watches: SCW (+2 Point)
First to get Youtube'd: DWW (+1 Point)
Bonus: LAW for the fleshed out world (+0.5 Points)

Section #1

VCW sees the Dudleys beat the Usos for the tag titles in 20 minutes. Ok.

LAW sees the Big Show, Michael Tarver, and Jericho interrupting a Tatsu/Alex Riley match and delivering a heel promo. Then an Eli Cottonwood thing. Jericho is definitely reestablished as "not a joke" and as perhaps LAW's biggest heel.

DWW sees a series of matches as Rhino beats Jesse Neal and Primo, and then Rob Terry and Brutus Magnus defeat JTG and MVP (teaming because they're both black).

TIW sees Kevin Nash promising that the band will be back together, only to be interrupted by Sheamus. Establishes Sheamus as a top heel. Samoa Joe then squashes Shad and Zeke in less than five minutes. Not so good for Shad and Zeke, but does wonders in establishing Joe as a "monster" to those fans who might not be familiar with him.

SCW sees the Young Bucks upset the Hardy Boyz.

Verdict: Here come the matches.

Casual Fan Watches: SCW (+3 Points)
Lock Jaw Watches: If I saw Jericho right away, I'd have stuck on him, but there were things before it so my attention probably would have shifted over to.... SCW (+2 Points)
First to get Youtube'd: LAW (+1 Point)
Bonus: TIW for Sheamus and Joe (+0.5 Points)

Section #2

VCW sees Khali and Jay Lethal. The main event is hyped. Then we get Goldust beating Husky Harris with a Cody Rhodes beatdown at the end! This angle definitely has the potential to get me to tune into VCW.

LAW sees the Hart Dynasty b Gabriel and Morgan.

DWW has Evan Bourne winning a match full of flippy people.

TIW sees a few segments. Nash is beatdown by a seeming new alliance of Sheamus/McIntyre/Ziggler. Chavo and Hernandez are seen backstage. We are reminded by Hernandez of the Guerrero legacy. Could this be the first part of establishing Chavo as "legit" again? I sure hope so! Its got my attention.

SCW has Kane squash Heath Slater and then Edge fight Kazarian in a competitive match. Establishes Kazarian as a "threat" in the eyes of those who don't know him. Post-match beatdown by Vance Archer at the behest of former Edge-Head Curt Hawkins is interesting. Does this make Edge a face?

Verdict:

Lock Jaw Watches: DWW (+2 Points)
First to Get Youtube'd: TIW's Chavo/Hernandez segment, believe it or not. (+1 Point)
Bonus: VCW for the Goldust/Cody angle (+0.5 Points)

Section #3:

VCW sees HHH pick Lethal as a partner. Big boost to Lethal. Usos complain and get the Dudleys stripped of the titles, followed by a beatdown. We then have a Sensational Sixway that sounds like something straight from TNA. Eric Young is eliminated, the remaining five face again next week.

LAW seems to have a shorter show or something, because their main event is now, but I think I'll leave it out to put side by side with the other main events. Which means that LAW can't get any points here... which kind of sucks for them.

DWW has Miz and Rhino backstage. Apparently Rhino is being established as a big shot. We then see MCMG face off against Morrison/Kofi team. Inexplicably after the match, the seeming heels MCMG hug their opponents. Not sure what is up with that.

TIW has Foley interrupted by the Sheam-Crew and a main event set. Sheamus is definitely getting a big push in this fed and Xero is firmly tuned in and turned on. We then have DiBiase beat Sheffield.

SCW sees a new team (or old?) in Percy Watson and Darren Young beat Douglas William Regal. Somewhat establishes this new team as "legit".

Verdict:
Casual Fan Watches: DWW (+3 Points)
Lock Jaw Watches: DWW (+2 Points)
First to get Youtube'd: SCW (+1 Point)
Bonus: VCW for their efforts to make the tag titles important (+0.5 Points)

Main Events

VCW first sees a quick promo by Michael Migillicuty against Hogan. He becomes "Joe Perfect". Name change and promo against Hogan definitely gives him a huge boost in status. Not crazy about the Joe Perfect name. I know that Joe is his real name, but it also a very average name. Especially in the context of the promo, makes it sound like he's a perfect "Joe". Like an unremarkable person who is somehow Perfect.

VCW's main event then sees HHH/Lethal against Orton/Anderson. The Viper strikes on Anderson, and then post-match The Cerebral Assassin assassinates Jay Lethal. The lights then go out... Mystery! Main event did a lot to further stories. Potential huge push for Jay Lethal, and the mystery of the lights... could it be Sting?

LAW then sees Jericho/Big Show/Desmond Wolfe for a chance to fight for the heavyweight title. Wolfe was really out of place in this match as he got no introduction at all on the show, so most people were probably wondering who the hell this guy is and what he has done to deserve to be in this match. Match goes to a no contest as Cena comes out and DESTROYS everybody.

DWW has The Miz cleanly beat Rey Mysterio and send him home on an implied stretcher. Really solidifies The Miz as "top dog", but with him soundly defeating the biggest face that DWW has, where can he go from here?

TIW has Xtian/Styles/RVD beat Sheamus/McIntyre/Ziggler when Xtian pins Sheamus. Not a good move at all. The whole show has been building up Sheamus like a beast, but then here we have him already getting pinned. Yes, Mick Foley made the count so there is potential "controversy", but Ziggler or McIntyre should really have been the ones to take the loss here. Post-match Undertake tombstones Foley. Always a good way to end the show.

SCW: Kurt Angle beats CM Punk in a match that goes more than 25 minutes. Jack Swagger watches from the ramp. No doubt a great match, but again you are giving away one of your biggest matches away for free with a clean finish.

Verdict:
Lock Jaw Watches: SCW (+2 Points)
First to get Youtube'd: VCW (+1 Point)
Bonus: LAW, as the only other one besides VCW that didn't give away something they should not have on their first week of TV (+0.5 Points)

Final Tally (sticking a 0. whatever in front to make it look like ratings):

1) SCW: 1.4 Rating
2) DWW: 0.8 Rating
3) VCW: 0.5 Rating
4) LAW: 0.2 Rating
5) TIW: 0.15 Rating

The Buzz

The shows are over and the fans are talking. The word is getting out on these shows. What people didn't see, and whatnot. People are talking about what to look forward to next week... and the hands down winner is... VCW! People are interested to see the ramifications of the main event!

VCW will receive an automatic +3 Points for next week's show!

And there you have it folks. Any comments on my judging system? If it sucks, let me know.

Swiss Ultimate
07-20-2010, 05:15 PM
LJ, nice review. Which was your personal favorite though? Like, if you could only watch one.

Anybody Thrilla
07-20-2010, 05:39 PM
That was awesome Lock Jaw, but as a reminder to all, the judges will rank the shows from one (the best) to five (the least best). Every first place finish from a judge will score the company 5 points. Every fifth place finish will score 1 point. The public poll winner will get a bonus 5 points.

XL
07-20-2010, 06:39 PM
I'm going to reiterate again, this is the DEBUT season, and there are definitely some bugs to be worked out (free agents, secret rosters, etc.)...I'm sorry everything isn't perfect. As the seasons progress, the problems will be addressed and hopefully fixed in a way that everyone can be content with.

In the mean time, let's just have some fun, k?
LOL. Perhaps I got a little carried away with the excitement of it all. Great work all round. Looking forward - with a little bit of trepidation - to the results for this week.

The Pope
07-20-2010, 07:08 PM
VCW- Well put together for the debut show. I like how it starts off explaining who runs the company and how Hogan is introduced. Well booked, well written, well executed on the page with the spoiler tags.
LAW- Kinda sloppy, hmmm nice talent on the first show.
DWW- Pretty good show, I think that if the Mexican thing came up, the show should have been in Arizona with the (SB1070 law). Other than that, It was very good, with good matches.
TIW - Seems to be pretty short in terms of quantity... But not bad at all. Needs a bit more story or a different format.
SCW- Good start with high star power guys in Punk and Flair... I like the idea of the battle royal to determine the first headliner in its first ppv. Sounded like good wrestling.

BizarroKing
07-20-2010, 07:18 PM
My thoughts, maybe a little too detailed but enjoy:

VCW-They hit all the right cords. Solid in-ring action, segments, and good storylines. Joe Perfect was a great way to make a new gimmick, especially for that particular superstar. Only thing that slightly confused me was the end when the lights went out. Was it Sting? I dunno if it was intentional to leave out why they went out or anything but still somewhat baffling. All in all, still a solid way to start.

LAW-Now I think it was a OK show, as it had good matches and promos, and even some new personas for the superstars and a few original characters. However there are a couple of flaws. There doesn't seem to be any spoiler for Jericho's interference for one, as when I clicked on it, nothing pops up. Also, did Wade and Pope have a match or not? It says they lock up and then next thing we see is Wade cut a promo. What happened? Out of all the matches only 1 finished cleanly; The Hart Dynasty beating Morgan and Gabriel. Most importantly, what is "The Incident"? Dunno if it was intentionally left as a mystery or not, but what was this incident between New York and WWE? Will we eventually find out or is it to remain unknown? Long story short, they did a pretty good job and all, and it certainly makes me wonder what they will do next, but they may have to get some things straightened out.

DWW-Guess I was "Dead Wrong" to think they wouldn't do well (bad joke I know). Anyway, it was a nicely formatted show and the fact that it's 'uncensored' makes it impressive (almost like a newer fresher ECW). It also has good storylines and they started hinting on what will be SummerBANG's main event. However, I noticed a mistake; Evan Bourne had no entrance, which is minor I know but still, you should always double check what you wrote. Nevertheless, I like where DWW is going.

TIW-The show had good matches and segments and even kept time of how long each went, although that seemed a tad unnecessary for the segments, but still nice of the person in charge to do. Also, they went right into the action with no prolonged intro whatsoever, which was a interesting touch in a good way. Ending was somewhat odd, with Taker piledriving Foley, but a nice twist I would think. Not much I have against them more or less so seems like a good way to start off.

SCW-I like the fact that Flair is the commissioner of the company, as it adds a nice touch to the potential storylines, and the fact that it's giving both single and tag divisions equal chances of exposure with a battle royal for the top title being built and a round robin tag tournament. However, Flair said he signed 4 teams, but I counted 5 (a minor detail I know, but still could use some answers unless it was intentional). It's going in the right direction. I just hope they can stay in that direction like everyone else.

XL
07-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Allow me to clear some things up (I think).

1) Things like the lights going off at the end of the VCW show and Taker attacking Foley aren't supposed to be explained. At least not on this show. I'd guess they are building future storylines.

2) Not sure if it's fair to critique the errors that appear in some shows. Although I agree that you need to read (and re-read) what you are writing so you don't end up with a missing match (major error) or entrance/video (minor error) the "action" is what is important. But I guess they way it is written is important in understanding what the action is and you can judge based on whatever criteria you choose.

3) The Incident = "In the beginning: It was little less than 4 months ago that the WWE and TNA went under and all of the wrestlers became free agents. What is now known as the "mass exodus" was a hectic time filled with uncertainty.
From the ashes the companies rose, lead by those that were passionate about the business of professional wrestling. Among them was Dead Wrong Wrestling lead by Terry Funk who, though retired, just never really knew when to quit. He acquired the most athletic, talented and potentially major wrestlers he could find and brought them together for an attempt to bring back the spirit of excitement and wonder to the sport." As posted in the Social Group.

The Pope
07-20-2010, 08:16 PM
That's why I didn't critique negatively on storylines.

XL
07-20-2010, 08:20 PM
What is? That they haven't had time to play out?

The Pope
07-20-2010, 08:22 PM
What is? That they haven't had time to play out?

Yes, and lack there of as well.

XL
07-20-2010, 08:25 PM
True. First show has to set the foundations. I think you can see angles forming in most of the shows though.

The Pope
07-20-2010, 08:33 PM
I based my comments on matches, Star power, and how and where the talent was used.

Schlomey
07-20-2010, 08:33 PM
I voted for Vintage Championship Wrestling. I liked the names. The announce team. The writing & especially the IC tourney.

BizarroKing
07-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Allow me to clear some things up (I think).

1) Things like the lights going off at the end of the VCW show and Taker attacking Foley aren't supposed to be explained. At least not on this show. I'd guess they are building future storylines.

2) Not sure if it's fair to critique the errors that appear in some shows. Although I agree that you need to read (and re-read) what you are writing so you don't end up with a missing match (major error) or entrance/video (minor error) the "action" is what is important. But I guess they way it is written is important in understanding what the action is and you can judge based on whatever criteria you choose.

3) The Incident = "In the beginning: It was little less than 4 months ago that the WWE and TNA went under and all of the wrestlers became free agents. What is now known as the "mass exodus" was a hectic time filled with uncertainty.
From the ashes the companies rose, lead by those that were passionate about the business of professional wrestling. Among them was Dead Wrong Wrestling lead by Terry Funk who, though retired, just never really knew when to quit. He acquired the most athletic, talented and potentially major wrestlers he could find and brought them together for an attempt to bring back the spirit of excitement and wonder to the sport." As posted in the Social Group.

1-Yes I'm sure they will, I was just saying.
2-I wasn't really trying to critique any errors, I was merely pointing them out was all. Nor did those errors really effect my voting.
3-That seems to make sense.

James Steele
07-21-2010, 04:57 AM
VCW- Grear all-around show. It had everything you look for in a wrestling show.

LAW-Below Average. It just seemed like a clusterfuck. (Might be the point).

DWW- I just didn't like this very much. I love Terry Funk, and it was ok but it just didn't seem like I would enjoy it IRL as much as the other shows.

TIW- While "efficiently" written, I felt this show would be really good IRL.

SCW- I really enjoyed SCW. It was easier to read than most of the others and I didn't ever roll my eyes or anything.

Great job by everybody!

Maluco
07-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Don't post very often, but always pass by the forums to read up on things and this really caught my eye. Was actually really anxious to read the shows and was impressed with all five and the work that has been put into them, congratulations. Just wanted to give a few points of my own, from my own perspective, that may or may not help the bookers with their next shows...

VCW - Really enjoyed the feel of your show. Say what you like about Hogan, but it is star power and immediately drew my attention to the show and to the angle with Joe Perfect. I also enjoyed the fact that you had established stars helping elevate Lethal to their level. We were not expected to just assume that certain stars had established that level already.

Some concerns I have is the time given to the tag title situation, as personally a Dudley/Uso feud does nothing for me, especially with no sign of another team involved as of yet.

Also, the Sensational Sixway reaked of TNA and had no real developed star involved, giving it a jobber feel. Would be nice to see a few established through angles, maybe some favourites for the title come to the forefront in some way, a reason to get behind them.

LAW - Really enjoyed the ending to the show and the fact that arguably your biggest star was only on screen for a few seconds in Cena. What will he do next week? Why is he bahaving like this? Questions I will want to know next week.

Also, really enjoyed the Tarver/Cottonwood promos, introducing us to their characters, because we need that to get interested in them, some build.

Which is why I thought it was curious that there was absolutely no build for Wolfe, someone who the vast majority of marks will not be familiar with.

The other problem you will have is keeping stars away from one another until the PPV, while at the same time putting matches on TV that will draw. I felt the match quality was quite poor this week and I, personally, would not have been that interested in the actual matches this week.

DWW - Loved the feel of this Fed, it really stood out as an alternative option and got me interested in what was going on right away.

The fact that you have an interesting X/Cruiser roster is intriguing. Lots of nice things on this show, a good long tag match that got the time needed to make it seem important. Also, skipping the need to build your champions has already given them some authority in the fed and was a smart move, coupled with how they were put over strong on the show.

The build of Rhino was also very interesting and very well put together and I will be interested to see how this goes. Perhaps he will take the fallen Misterio's place as the fan's Stone Cold-esque rebel and have a shot at toppling The Miz??

Some concerns were the use of the cruiserweights. I was not made to care about any of them and it felt like their match was just a way to get them all a bit of airtime. Maybe a break-down, a few interviews and some story will give us all a vested interest in a few and get at least a few of them over with us in the 3 weeks before the PPV.

Will also be interesting to see where the tag division is going after the handshake, will it be a friendly rivalry, or will the Tigers be the big threat going into the PPV. If so, it is either confusing or leaves you with one less week to make that build.

TIW- Joe over BIG, some time and backstory given to Chavo, and a really hot stable formed in Sheamus, McIntyre and Diggler. Also, lots of established names to play with going into the PPV. There are plenty of opportunities for matches at the PPV with well established stars that we are already familiar with.

Some concerns are perhaps the killing off of Zeke and Shad, but they are probably dispensible to you, and I was looking forward to seeing what you would do with Sheffield also, but he seems to have been used to further Teddy.

The show also seemed a little top heavy compared to the others, with lots of names stacked into the last 15 minutes, will hopefully see different singles feuds begin to form from next week, as attacking Nash, for me, served no real purpose, but there are 3 more weeks to prove me wrong!

SCW - This was the show that got my vote in the first week. We had some Flair/Punk on the mic to open the show, cementing Punk's role in the fed early on. We had a Hardy's reunion, Kane going over strong. The start of a build for an interesting Edge storyline and an amazing match to finish the show with Angle going over.

The show seemed to run so smoothly through everything. There were no complicated matches or rules. It was kept simple, but stories were very clear and beginning to build.

That being said, have they done a WCW? To get my vote this week by giving away Angle/Punk on free TV, have they sacrificed the PPV. What do you have in store?

The other point that was a bit disappointing for me was the well established British team AND the Hardy's BOTH losing their opening matches. It sort of took the heat off both teams fast (especially since the South Beach Boyz had a tremendously jobber like feel to them) and ruined the Hardy's reunion. The fact that it is a round robin means they can redeem themselves though.

I think all the feds need to be aware that they NEED their established stars. It is only one month and very difficult to put over lesser known names in that month. It is all about a balance, young, impressive newcomers getting put over in the right way, but not at the expense of all their stars and their drawing power for the PPV.

All in all, great opening shows and all of them have me interested and honestly, any of the 5 could get my vote next week! Keep up the good work guys, looking forward to week 2 of shows!

Anybody Thrilla
07-21-2010, 11:56 AM
Great review, Fallen. Thanks man.

About the Hardys, though...I think some people were overlooking the different outlooks of Matt and Jeff. I'm willing to bet that their spots on the PPV will be against each other.

The Pope
07-21-2010, 12:27 PM
I honestly thought that the first week was going to be horrible.

XL
07-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Oooooooooo. A three way tie in the public vote. Exciting.

Lock Jaw
07-22-2010, 01:36 AM
Great review, Fallen. Thanks man.

About the Hardys, though...I think some people were overlooking the different outlooks of Matt and Jeff. I'm willing to bet that their spots on the PPV will be against each other.

I kind of chuckled at Matt doing a creepy video while Jeff is just :wtf:

Swiss Ultimate
07-22-2010, 11:36 AM
I wish more people would have voted.

VSG
07-22-2010, 11:44 AM
This is just the beginning.

Anybody Thrilla
07-22-2010, 11:55 AM
There's still plenty of time to vote.

BizarroKing
07-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Should the judges vote in the poll too?

Anybody Thrilla
07-22-2010, 02:53 PM
No

The Pope
07-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Edit the title of this thread and add (Poll) on to it.

Anybody Thrilla
07-22-2010, 02:59 PM
It already says there's a poll as it's shown on the page.

BizarroKing
07-22-2010, 03:26 PM
No

OK good I didn't, just wanted to be sure.

The Pope
07-22-2010, 03:58 PM
OK good I didn't wanted to be sure.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_mBLWpdwnI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_mBLWpdwnI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BizarroKing
07-22-2010, 04:53 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_mBLWpdwnI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_mBLWpdwnI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yea curse my flub :rofl:

jerichoholicninja
07-22-2010, 09:20 PM
VCW.

Hogan and Cole are a great team so far. Hogan actually put someone over. The Dudley/Uso feud doesn't interest me too much. I don't really like the way the main event is developing. The guys in the title picture seem like they are taking a back seat to HHH, Orton and Anderson.

LAW.

Love the feel of this one. Seems like a post-WWE/TNA apocalyptic setting. Liked the Tarver segment, really reinforced the apocalypse feel. Any sort of heel Cena does good in my book.

DWW.

Nice commentary team. Good choice of Terry Funk for commish. I didn't think it was possible but you made Miz even better than he actually is. Liked that you started as an established promotion instead of this being your first show.

SCW.

Other than Flair and Punk wasn't really feeling this one. And I'm not sold on the direction of Flair. I'd like to see a more definitive heel/face Flair. The show seemed to be based on matches and not storylines which is tough to keep me interested when I'm just reading, not watching.

TIW.

Seemed pretty lackluster to me. None of the potential feuds seem interesting to me and it ended in typical Undertaker fashion. Unless Taker did it because of his past with Foley it just doesn't gel with me.

Swiss Ultimate
07-23-2010, 02:48 PM
:D So...who won?

Anybody Thrilla
07-23-2010, 02:54 PM
The poll is still open for four more days.

Loose Cannon
07-24-2010, 01:22 PM
finally had a chance to skim through them. I'm going to review them as honestly as I could. please don't take offense if I am harsh.

VCW

I can't stand Michael Cole, so I would of turned this one off immediately. Nothing going on in the opening segment at all. You went from Cole giving his introduction speech right into a match. There needed to be somehting more to open the show. This is a new show. You have the audience as soon as it starts. You need to do something to make them stay and giving them a Cole promo with nothing more doesn't really add any intrigue to the promotion. The opening segment and your closing should of been the most imporant parts of the show.

Your very first match ever for the promotion is the USO's vs The Dudleys? Would of turned this off as well. The Dudleys are has beens and the Uso's have done nothing so far. I would of opened with your 3rd match.

Loved the Hulk/Joe perfect thing. That's your show stealer. That puts Perfect over as huge and the star of your promotion right now. Good placement with this segment. You maybe could of stage for this in your opening segment.

The main event was a good main event in terms of talent. I don't like the mystery angle here though. It's too soon. It screams TNA. And I would of reversed it and had HHH getting attacked and not Lethal if you want to end the show with an Impact. Unless you're building a feud with Lethal vs mystery guy. I wouldn't think HHH would care that much with Lethal getting attacked right now. They don't really have a relationship yet. So that whole ending seemed forced to me.

Overall, ok show. You've got good talent. You need better tag teams though. your teams are awful.

LAW

My fav show my far. I LOVED how you open this talking about an Incident involving NY/WWE. Excellent job there. I am intrigued and I am staying put to see what you are talking about

Love the broacast team as it's nobody I know. Gives everything a brand new and original feel. Same thing with Jim Gorman. Again, it's a fresh character that you've created. I like it.

Love the first match as Barrett is a hot star right now and so is Dinero.

I didn't think you could get Tarver over right away, but that's a fucking promo. It's quick, it's to the point and it gets the message across. Who wouldn't hire this guy?

The segment with Jericho and Show was good. This sets up your main event.

I'm not really a fan of Justin Gabriel and think Morgan can be used better for the future. You should probably just have Morgan beat the shit out of Gabriel. :)

The ending was awesome with John Cena. Nice suspense and I loved him with street clothes. This makes me think of the Incident you alluded to in the beginning.

Overall: My fav show. Good work.

Dead Wrong Wrestling

ugh, I'm sorry, but the paragraphs need to go. I can't take that. I had a really tough time reading this. Don't get me wrong, you've got great talent and the Miz/Funk segent was amazing, but I just hate reading paragraphs. I'm sure other people on here love it though.

This is Wrestling

My 2nd fav show. If you're not going to open up with a promo and decide to get right to the wrestling, I'm good with that. Your first match was a great opener and love the Guererro/Hernandez pairing. Makes a lot of sense.

LOVE the Nash/Sheamus segment. Great build

And I love how you continue the segments throughout the show. Later on you how Hernandez and Chavo again and you continue the Nash/Sheamus thing and add more players to it. A show works best when you do this in my opinion. There's a flow to it and you build up to the ending.

Here's what I did not like. You built Sheamus the entire night and then you have him take the pin in the main event via Foley. :nono: WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? Sheamus had all this heat on him and then you let him get one upped by the babyface commish on the 1st show. You went all WWE Universe here.

And then to make matters worse for Sheamus, you plug in Taker and take the focus off Sheamus/Foley and now it's on Taker/Foley. I think you did too much here and should of saved Taker for later. Build towards his arrival.

But overall the show was really good. I hated the lst 5 minuts though.

SCW:

Another long one. You went the obvious rout and used Flair as the commish, but it works. I don't mind it. The show above used Foley and that was good as well.

LOVE the Flair/Punk segment. very good stuff there. makes a ton of sense and the two characters clash. I would love to see a progression where slowly the audience turns on Flair and starts cheering Punk and his good ways.

I also like the tag teams you have. I love tag wrestling and you have a good division. The main event was also pretty good, but nothing really happened at the end. This show reminds me of ROH. Not a lot of storylines and interview segment, but a lot of pure wrestling. It's not my favorite type of wrestling, but it does appeal to a lot of posters here.

well that's that. like I said, don't take the negative commenrs to heart. remmeber, I'm only 1 reader.

good job to everyone for taking the time to write all that out. lord knows I can't do that anymore.

XL
07-24-2010, 02:37 PM
LOL. LC I think you should go back and read the shows properly instead of "skimming" them. You seem to have missed a lot of the details.

You seem to have missed most of the VCW opening segment and I read the ending completely different to you. And I'm guessing the "long paragraphs" in DWW meant you didn't read it properly either as it was a damn good show.

Once again, you guys are free to judge to whatever criteria you like but please read the shows thourougly before doing so.

Loose Cannon
07-24-2010, 02:57 PM
actually I did go back and read them throughly as I was writing or else I would not of written such a long response. I did skim through the longer shows at first, but then kind of had to read them to review. That one show I could not get through though. sorry

my views stand. I'm guessing one of the long one's was yours?

Lock Jaw
07-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Yeah, I was gonna mention that DWW needs some spaces in its long match paragraphs if they expect anyone to read the entire thing.

... But then I didn't mention it.

Swiss Ultimate
07-25-2010, 05:16 PM
A lot of good input from everyone. I think week 2 may fix a lot of the problems with week 1.

CSL
07-25-2010, 07:37 PM
Not sorted my rankings yet but was writing down some comments as I was reading through. There are more comments for some shows than others. This does not mean I dislike that show more. The comments are also mostly negative since, well, reading positive comments is boring and isn't really the point of 'feedback'.

VCW- First guy out was Michael Cole. This does not make me want to 'watch' your show. Nor does Hogan as a colour commentator. Guy is still a draw and could be used much more effectively. Having him 'present' for the whole show is not a good idea. Don't think anybody would buy him being mugged off by Hennig/Perfect either although I did like that character establishment. First match is a 20 minute contest between The Dudleys and The Usos? Are you attempting to stop people from watching? A match and a very quick beatdown featuring Goldust that goes another 20 minutes? No thanks. Jay Lethal continues to impersonate other guys? This could have been a chance for a fresh start, to be Jay Lethal on another scale but instead you go with something from the past and something that probably means him not being taken seriously/rising above the midcard as long as being Jay Lethal isn't enough (that's how it comes across) No idea what was supposed to be going on at the end with the lights going out and Lethal being beamed up by Scotty.

LAW - Early contender for 'TNA Impression of the week'. Didn't like the opening. Alluding to 'The Boss' is a nice touch, builds something straight away. Without the NXT storyline or the other Nexus guys, I probably wouldn't care about Wade Barrett so I'm not going to care about him talking about being world champion on the debut show. 2nd ever match finishes in a no contest? Gallows as a bodyguard works. I applaud the attempt to build characters straight away. Head and shoulders the biggest draw you have doesn't appear nor is mentioned until the very end of the show? That's a lot of faith being put in a very unproven roster with almost zero start power.

DWW - I think this may have been written by a teenage Vince Russo while playing with his wrestling figures. British guys in a team. Black guys in a team with a black girl. Original. Do you know how loud the TV would have to be to hear/understand what Terry Funk is talking about? And he's been given an authority spot that involves lots of mic time. The crowd would be absoloutely dead and buried by the time the main event came round given the 23 minute (eughhhhhh) spot fest followed by another 20 minute probable spot fest. Which means the #1 heel beating the #1 babyface/draw very decisively and clean on TV (confusing enough as it is) would play out before virtual silence. I also don't believe you need to tell everybody what all the themes are.

TIW - Liked how simple and easy to read this was. No clusterfuck segments, good, effective booking that makes sense (really liked the 'Hernandez getting into wrestling because of the Guerrero family' line) Chavo/Roode would be a good match to start with from an in-ring POV, just maybe not enough star power. Would probably have switched the DiBiase match for that one. Not a fan of Joe squashing Shad and Zeke, that makes them borderline worthless for the rest of the month and I just would't buy 5'9 Wobbly Joe as a threat against 2 6'4+ black guys. Wasn't a fan of the finish to the main event either, heels winning or Ziggler taking the fall would have been preferable. Maybe getting Taker involved elsewhere or taking out McIntyre and Ziggler (protect Sheamus) would have worked better. Taker closing the show definitely works for an 'inaugral' show however.

SCW - Striker and Tazz are both colour guys. Don't see it working. Like Flair as the authority role/first guy to the ring. Don't know why you'd carry on with WWE storylines though in terms of Punk wearing a mask and later building to some kind of reveal with the mask coming off. Are you assuming that all of your fans used to watch WWE and know what happened there? Went on a bit. Round robin might be a bit to confusing/all over the place. A tournament could have worked. Liked the Matt Hardy creepy stuff. Ditto emphasising Kane's role straight away by squashing Slater. Slater being squashed every week isn't something I'd be adverse to. As I said, don't like the mask reveal thing with Punk. And if he's supposed to be the #1 heel, he probably shouldn't be tapping out in the main event of the first show either. In fact, Punk/Angle on the first show is something I'd question a lot more if this was supposed to be anything longer than a month.

I wish I could discuss there more/reply to comebacks from whoever wrote the shows etc.

Swiss Ultimate
07-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Not sorted my rankings yet but was writing down some comments as I was reading through. There are more comments for some shows than others. This does not mean I dislike that show more. The comments are also mostly negative since, well, reading positive comments is boring and isn't really the point of 'feedback'.

VCW- First guy out was Michael Cole. This does not make me want to 'watch' your show. Nor does Hogan as a colour commentator. Guy is still a draw and could be used much more effectively. Having him 'present' for the whole show is not a good idea. Don't think anybody would buy him being mugged off by Hennig/Perfect either although I did like that character establishment. First match is a 20 minute contest between The Dudleys and The Usos? Are you attempting to stop people from watching? A match and a very quick beatdown featuring Goldust that goes another 20 minutes? No thanks. Jay Lethal continues to impersonate other guys? This could have been a chance for a fresh start, to be Jay Lethal on another scale but instead you go with something from the past and something that probably means him not being taken seriously/rising above the midcard as long as being Jay Lethal isn't enough (that's how it comes across) No idea what was supposed to be going on at the end with the lights going out and Lethal being beamed up by Scotty.

LAW - Early contender for 'TNA Impression of the week'. Didn't like the opening. Alluding to 'The Boss' is a nice touch, builds something straight away. Without the NXT storyline or the other Nexus guys, I probably wouldn't care about Wade Barrett so I'm not going to care about him talking about being world champion on the debut show. 2nd ever match finishes in a no contest? Gallows as a bodyguard works. I applaud the attempt to build characters straight away. Head and shoulders the biggest draw you have doesn't appear nor is mentioned until the very end of the show? That's a lot of faith being put in a very unproven roster with almost zero start power.

DWW - I think this may have been written by a teenage Vince Russo while playing with his wrestling figures. British guys in a team. Black guys in a team with a black girl. Original. Do you know how loud the TV would have to be to hear/understand what Terry Funk is talking about? And he's been given an authority spot that involves lots of mic time. The crowd would be absoloutely dead and buried by the time the main event came round given the 23 minute (eughhhhhh) spot fest followed by another 20 minute probable spot fest. Which means the #1 heel beating the #1 babyface/draw very decisively and clean on TV (confusing enough as it is) would play out before virtual silence. I also don't believe you need to tell everybody what all the themes are.

TIW - Liked how simple and easy to read this was. No clusterfuck segments, good, effective booking that makes sense (really liked the 'Hernandez getting into wrestling because of the Guerrero family' line) Chavo/Roode would be a good match to start with from an in-ring POV, just maybe not enough star power. Would probably have switched the DiBiase match for that one. Not a fan of Joe squashing Shad and Zeke, that makes them borderline worthless for the rest of the month and I just would't buy 5'9 Wobbly Joe as a threat against 2 6'4+ black guys. Wasn't a fan of the finish to the main event either, heels winning or Ziggler taking the fall would have been preferable. Maybe getting Taker involved elsewhere or taking out McIntyre and Ziggler (protect Sheamus) would have worked better. Taker closing the show definitely works for an 'inaugral' show however.

SCW - Striker and Tazz are both colour guys. Don't see it working. Like Flair as the authority role/first guy to the ring. Don't know why you'd carry on with WWE storylines though in terms of Punk wearing a mask and later building to some kind of reveal with the mask coming off. Are you assuming that all of your fans used to watch WWE and know what happened there? Went on a bit. Round robin might be a bit to confusing/all over the place. A tournament could have worked. Liked the Matt Hardy creepy stuff. Ditto emphasising Kane's role straight away by squashing Slater. Slater being squashed every week isn't something I'd be adverse to. As I said, don't like the mask reveal thing with Punk. And if he's supposed to be the #1 heel, he probably shouldn't be tapping out in the main event of the first show either. In fact, Punk/Angle on the first show is something I'd question a lot more if this was supposed to be anything longer than a month.

I wish I could discuss there more/reply to comebacks from whoever wrote the shows etc.

Your Angry Wrestling Nerd gimmick is already taken.

I don't really agree with your psychology on the whole thing. Bad guys can't go over clean? Your assumptions of who the #1 heels and #1 baby-faces are.

:(

Just saying. You're being a little hostile all things considered.

Anybody Thrilla
07-25-2010, 08:57 PM
So what? Somebody should be hostile. Every company is always gonna have hostile viewers. Roll with the punches and fix what YOU think he was right about.

Swiss Ultimate
07-25-2010, 08:59 PM
...I'm just saying it seems forced. It seems like he's trying to be insulting and not just being insulting naturally.

It's his constitutional right to hate everything we present him but, he doesn't have to fake it.

VSG
07-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Well even if he is totally wrong, then take solace in the point that he is being wrong about everyone. Doesn't change anything again, does it?

CSL
07-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Like I said:

The comments are also mostly negative since, well, reading positive comments is boring and isn't really the point of 'feedback'.

I'm merely focusing on 'the bad stuff'/what I didn't like. I could write 'I liked this, I liked that blah blah blah' but what good is that going to do? Praise could lead to complacency. Criticism won't.

And yeah, I guess it was kind of 'Angry Wrestling Nerd' because it's Wrestling Nerd game on Wrestling Nerd forum. Don't worry, I don't hate you or want to piss on your kids or anything.

BizarroKing
07-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Did anyone start or send in their next episode?

Anybody Thrilla
07-25-2010, 09:17 PM
I've received two week two episodes so far.

Swiss Ultimate
07-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Well even if he is totally wrong, then take solace in the point that he is being wrong about everyone. Doesn't change anything again, does it?

Yeah but, there's no actual constructive criticism either. I'm all for getting what didn't work for CSL but, when he starts making weird assumptions about what matches would and would not work for the audiences he's getting a bit ridiculous.

What would work better would be if he pointed out logical errors, things that just turned him sour (just because) and format issues. As I said, he has the right to hate everything but, when he tries to be "funny" about it nothing really gets better. "I hate your roster" isn't valid here because a) drafts are a gamble, you never know if you'll get a roster that's popular with anyone here. Our task is to take a roster, make the wrestlers into viable characters in order to helm a weekly wrestling show in hopes of getting the fans to watch.

However, as is evidenced by wrestling audiences over the years in various companies, there is such a thing as a niche. TNA fans went to TNA shows forever and were ridiculously excited about things I personally have shit upon. They have fans that love their style of matches and show a good deal of brand loyalty (although those fans are being shit on now by TNA management). So pretending to know how certain fans would react to a certain match is also silly. No fan-group is the same. There are stupid fans, there are Canadian fans and there are ECW fans turned into smarks who shit on everything. You don't know if one match would go over versus another for a crowd, all you know is that it would suck for you.

Which is the point of judging...ahem.

Loose Cannon
07-25-2010, 10:10 PM
CSL wasn't all negative with his comments. I thought it was a pretty fair review. He commented on things he liked and things he didn't like. Didn't come off as him trying to knock everything at all. Lots of points agreed with my points.

XL
07-26-2010, 06:45 AM
"Constructive Criticism" is all good - even if there is very little of it in some of the reviews - but I find it's always a little reassuring to mention stuff that you did like (if anything) otherwise the hardwork just seems like it's been for nought.

Thing is, it's difficult to rebute or explain your moves without letting everyone know which show is yours.

One thing I do wish is that people stopped focusing on the "name value" of the characters (e.g. I'm not interested in Segment A cos I can't stand Wrestler A". Our rosters are based on a draft, we didn't get everyone we wanted to. We can rue about not getting who we wanted but our job is to write a good storyline for whoever we did get. IMO, judge the story/angle not the character.

There are some excellent rosters amongst the shows but if the writing is shit then there's no point having Angle, Miz, Punk, etc.

Loose Cannon
07-26-2010, 10:07 AM
one thing I really agree with CSL on is I'd like to see you guys create new characters for some of these guys. Use your creativity and not the same character the WWE/TNA already has for the guy. That's why I loved what the guy who developed LAW did. He took Tarver and Cottonwood and instantly gave them fresh gimmicks. That's what I excpect. Not so much with main eventers, but with midcard guys.

I feel bad because I keep harping on VCW, but if he has the USO's cut a promo telling the fans a little more about who they are and what they are about, that match is a lot stronger. Instead it's just like any other match on Velocity.

Maluco
07-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I can see what people are saying and why they are saying it in all cases. That is what makes this so interesting in my opinion. Everyone will have different opinions on what entertains them and what they expect from the promoter. You will never please everyone, but the art will come in pleasing and appeasing as many people as possible. The answer is probably having quite a varied show.

The problem comes, like XL is saying, in having a roster hurt by the draft (that in itself is part of the task though and I think people will learn some lessons in how they make their choices for season 2), but there are two important points I think and they have both been noted here in some way already.

Firstly, people who are judging will have to understand that some people's rosters could be quite a long way from what they wanted, but in those cases, i would expect two things from the promoter. The first being a build for the stars they do have, because all five of you have your established stars and in my opinion they MUST be used to build the new stars, especially since many of you have your fed directly after WWE/TNA era and you need to use the wrestlers we all know to the best of your ability.

The second point is what LC is saying, not getting the roster you wanted is a chance to be creative. I REALLY want to see what Tarver will do next after one simple paragraph, depending on what he does in the next few shows, i would buy a PPV with a fight between him and someone else I have a vested interest in. Another example is the Edge feud...Edge being used to put the spotlight on Hawkins/Archer. There is an angle there with someone I am a fan of involved, so now I have an interest on how Hawkins (a throwaway pick for many people) will explain himself and where things will go from here.

For those of you who have the stars, you HAVE to use them and put them in a feud we all want to see (because just having them in your fed does very little - see TNA). For those who don't, give me a reason to care and want to watch the guys you do have.

Really looking forward to Week 2 like I said, everyone has some really good stuff on their shows and I think Week 2 will be even better and more competitive. keep up the good work lads! (Including AT and the judges!!!)

XL
07-26-2010, 07:10 PM
See, that is constructive. Some very good points there Fallen & LC :y: