PDA

View Full Version : The Side Effect

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Think maybe Matt came up with the name after a contact high from his brother? :?:

natureboycv
04-18-2004, 05:24 PM
:cool:

Sin Harvest
04-18-2004, 05:58 PM
Sure, why not? :cool:

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 06:01 PM
Or he's subtley protesting the FDA.

On the other hand, since he shares chromosones with the walking acid trip, I think my original hypothesis is more likely.

Mr. JL
04-18-2004, 07:15 PM
I remember I made my debut on the boards by replying to KK's post on Jeff Hardy... with me defending Jeff Hardy against the "evil" Kane Knight.

Since then I've gotten to like you and enjoy your posts.

But this is probally the only issue I disagree with you on KK. Will this one issue tear us apart and cause a blood feud to begin? It could be just like Matt and Jeffs feud... where we face off in a bad match. Then we both disappear for awhile and then come back as a tag team. Only for me to drop out, wear face paint, draw on myself and have an LSD trip which ends in me leaving TPWW.net

:wtf::shifty:

Fox
04-18-2004, 07:26 PM
:lol: ... :) ... :-\ ... :|

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 08:05 PM
I remember I made my debut on the boards by replying to KK's post on Jeff Hardy... with me defending Jeff Hardy against the "evil" Kane Knight.

Since then I've gotten to like you and enjoy your posts.

But this is probally the only issue I disagree with you on KK. Will this one issue tear us apart and cause a blood feud to begin? It could be just like Matt and Jeffs feud... where we face off in a bad match. Then we both disappear for awhile and then come back as a tag team. Only for me to drop out, wear face paint, draw on myself and have an LSD trip which ends in me leaving TPWW.net

:wtf::shifty:
:D Well, like I've said before, I don't care if people don't agree with me, long as they back it up. You definitely put some thought into your posts, and don't end up sounding like you've been dropping acid...

On the other hand...

*Hits you with the Twist of Lemon*

K-1AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Corkscrewed
04-19-2004, 01:35 AM
Crowd: "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!"

Goldbird
04-19-2004, 06:36 AM
The poster reads...

"Pot-Smoker... = ?"

Evolution
04-19-2004, 10:48 AM
Twist Of Lemon. I'm lovin' it! Genius.

loopydate
04-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Whoa yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Knight Fact: K.K. doesn't like sledge...hammers.

Mr. JL
04-21-2004, 07:01 PM
:D Well, like I've said before, I don't care if people don't agree with me, long as they back it up. You definitely put some thought into your posts, and don't end up sounding like you've been dropping acid...

On the other hand...

*Hits you with the Twist of Lemon*

K-1AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*never fully recovers from my injuries at the hands of KK, now I must retire*

Kane Knight
04-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Whoa yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Knight Fact: K.K. doesn't like sledge...hammers.
K.K. despises alphabet soup.