PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about HardCORE Justice?

Xero
08-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Since it's tonight, thought I'd get YOUR TAKE on it.

Xero
08-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Fucking hell it was supposed to be multiple choice.

:(

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 11:10 AM
TNA at its finest!!!! Which means it probably won't be very good. I'm picturing lots of blown spots, run ins, confusion, and Hulk Hogan winning the title from Abyss who somehow runs in and wins it from RVD. I just can't have faith in them when even THEY have no idea what's going on.

BizarroKing
08-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Loose Cannon.

Xero
08-08-2010, 11:13 AM
I feel it's a case of "been there, done that". I'll be watching, because for some reason I've been feeling excited for it, but I'm not going in with high expectations. And with Lynn/RVD off they lost A LOT of the little steam they had.

As I've said, I believe a few of the matches will be good and I'll enjoy them (like most TNA events), but I think they're barking up the wrong tree, especially when they want to be seen as different and the alternative rather than the mentally retarded stepchild of WWE.

I'm also interested to see if WWE will deliver them with a cease and desist today. That would seriously make my day.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 11:19 AM
If you can get past the bullshit that is the creative department the wrestling is pretty good. They just can't seem to keep from convoluting the finishes and storylines. I'm all for a trainwreck so either way I'll watch because I'm not paying to see it. I'd really like to be surprised and it be a legit good show which COULD happen if it really is all Tommy Dreamer and Russo stays away,

St. Jimmy
08-08-2010, 11:24 AM
The only way it's salvageable is if Paul E. shows up. The main event was the selling point, and if it's different now the whole PPV is pretty moot.

St. Jimmy
08-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Or you have it be 3 hours of New Jack killing TNA talent.

St. Jimmy
08-08-2010, 11:25 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gMUAgONIick&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gMUAgONIick&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 11:26 AM
If TNA pulled off the Paul E. acquistion I would mark out and then get in my bomb shelter out back because the fucking world would be coming to an end.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 11:27 AM
and New Jack vs. Gypsy Joe II would be epic...lol

Xero
08-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Thing is, I think Paul wouldn't want to be a part of this. It does nothing good for TNA, it in fact hurts them.

If he does show up, it should be the end where he shoots and announces that "The Whole F'n Show" is the reboot of HIS TNA.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Yeah, it couldn't be a one off type of thing because it'd be a huge waste of time and money and TNA would basically be back in the same boat they are in now the following week. Dixie would have to give him what he wants (full creative control), boot Russo, and have him make the announcement at the PPV. Now back to the real world.....Kevin Nash will come out and powerbomb RVD and declare himself number one contender at the next PPV which would lead to more bickering between him and Hogan.

St. Jimmy
08-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Kevin Nash, RVD, Taser, Scott Hall.

BOOK IT, DAN-O.

VSG
08-08-2010, 11:34 AM
I don't trust TNA to keep with with ECW's surprise card gimmick. I don't want to see Rob Terry vs his shadow for a 1 hour ironman match. I will visit the official thread (if we have one) for the first 15 min and decide whether I will watch it or not.

Xero
08-08-2010, 11:37 AM
lol if this has been the creative discussion.

Dixie: Okay, we need a huge match to replace RVD/Lynn, but who should get Lynn's spot? Obviously we need someone who's massively over and was a huge part of ECW...

*Hogan pops his head in the door frame*

Hogan: I heard massively over, you talking about me, brother?

Russo: I GOT IT!

*Flash-forward to the end of the night*

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/hoganbelts.jpg

CSL
08-08-2010, 11:40 AM
I'll probably watch it out of morbid curiosity if there's a decent stream. It could be 'ok', it could be a disaster.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Yeah I remember Heroes of Wrestling was fucking horrible but from an unintentional comedy scale it was a fucking classic!

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 11:49 AM
It amazes me how similar sometimes TNA and WCW are. Good wrestling, horrific booking, convoluted storylines, and constantly promising the biggest surprise in the history of our great sport...only to give us what will probably be RVD vs. his surprise opponent.....Al Snow.

St. Jimmy
08-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Fucking swerve everyone and somehow, through crazy brain washing, Paul E gets Lesnar to be the mystery main event opponent.

The internet would shit a brick.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 11:58 AM
shit a brick? If that happened your fucking computer and the internet would just collapse in on itself and disappear. We would enter a fucking time warp and the world would end.

BizarroKing
08-08-2010, 12:25 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/hoganbelts.jpg

Where'd this pic come from?

St. Jimmy
08-08-2010, 12:33 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O89rglQo4kg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O89rglQo4kg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Xero
08-08-2010, 12:34 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O89rglQo4kg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O89rglQo4kg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Only more midi.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 12:37 PM
This just in from pwinsider.com.....Tracy Smothers to be in attendance at Hardcore Justice with the FBI....or will he be RVD's last minute mystery opponent? Considering it's TNA don't rule out the latter.

#BROKEN Hasney
08-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Expect a night of run-ins, as one WCW advert said.

No, fuck this. Especially after that last impact. if a natural disaster stops this even from happening I will become a devout Christian.

Xero
08-08-2010, 12:39 PM
A hurricane, perhaps?

St. Jimmy
08-08-2010, 12:40 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpAfxxji_9w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpAfxxji_9w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Run-ins in TNA are like ring ropes, it's a given for the event to take place.

Xero
08-08-2010, 12:44 PM
lol

Rollermacka
08-08-2010, 12:56 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEd4siWSUy4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEd4siWSUy4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

God, listen to the crowd when New Jack's music hits. It would be epic beyond all reason if this happens an HardCore Justice

Xero
08-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Without the music it loses a lot of the spectacle, like Sandman without Enter Sandman.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 12:58 PM
It would definitely be an epic moment, but live I'm sure the Impact zone crowd wouldn't pop for it nearly as much as Hammerstein or ECW Arena unfortunately.

Xero
08-08-2010, 01:00 PM
That's another huge mistake about this. Forget it being decided on barely a month in advance (which is one of their biggest mistakes), but the fact that it's in the fucking Impact Zone.

I'm not saying they have to do Hammerstein or the Arena, but not having it in the north east is fucking ridiculous.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Yup, when they first announced it would be happening I was under the assumption it would be at Hammerstein or the Arena....but then realized it would be in the Impact Zone and was hugely disappointed. The crowd was one of ECW's HUGEST selling points when it come to making the event fun and different. Now instead it will be ECW wrestling in front of a bunch of fuckers who probably wandered in from Universal Studios. I can't imagine the Arena is that fucking expensive to rent....

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 01:04 PM
then again, they'd be fucking retarded to let Hogan win the title at either location which is probably WHY they are running it at the Impact Zone lol

Xero
08-08-2010, 01:05 PM
lol Winnie the Pooh fans in the crowd would be fucking hilarious.

Xero
08-08-2010, 01:05 PM
then again, they'd be fucking retarded to let Hogan win the title at either location which is probably WHY they are running it at the Impact Zone lol

LOL, Hogan showing up in the ECW Arena would be the greatest thing to ever happen.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 01:09 PM
LOL, Hogan showing up in the ECW Arena would be the greatest thing to ever happen.

You thought Cena got shit canned at ONS '06? I'm not even sure the fucking match would get underway. As soon as he came out I could see him being attacked.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 01:10 PM

In fact, TNA would show them right as Tenay is selling how extreme and hardcore the fans in the Impact zone are....

*pan to kids wearing ET The Ride t-shirts and Pooh fucking stuffed animals*:D

bigslimjj
08-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Winnie the pooh sucks.Now Tiger....he's hardcore.

Schlomey
08-08-2010, 01:28 PM
i chose "i'll watch it" because to me I'm very complacent on it but I like wrestling so whatever I'll watch.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 01:42 PM
-New Jack is in Orlando and will appear on tonight's TNA Hardcore Justice pay-per-view.
per prowrestling.net

So we could have that epic moment after all?!?!?!

Destro 2.0
08-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Fuck TNA and any stupid Ideas that they fucking have. Yeah an ECW reunion show in orlando. If Hat Guy isn't there then its just another TNA ppv.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Obviously someone doesn't enjoy a good old fashioned run in :-)

Droford
08-08-2010, 02:04 PM
I watched that New Jack Brawl...totally forgot that ECW did the dumb early 90's wcw style ring ramp...just like TNA.

ugh

If they could get New Jack's music, I doubt 5 people would recognize it at the Impact Zone.

Jeritron
08-08-2010, 02:14 PM
I will probably watch this tonight out of curiosity

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm telling you, if Tommy Dreamer is running this, and TNA creative are locked out of the process tonight, this show has potential. The fucking guy has been living ECW his entire career to the point that it's sad. I can't see Dreamer letting this be completely shit on. As far as the music goes, unfortunately it will probably be filled with Jimmy Hart ripoffs. Now if TNA creative is involved in any way....the magnitude of complete fuckery will be hellacious.

bigslimjj
08-08-2010, 03:57 PM
I watched that New Jack Brawl...totally forgot that ECW did the dumb early 90's wcw style ring ramp...just like TNA.

ugh

If they could get New Jack's music, I doubt 5 people would recognize it at the Impact Zone.

I like the ramp.And if they play natural born killas i could care less what the crowd thinks.I'm throwing up the "X" and gettin my red bandana

SaskatchewanChamp
08-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Bengals/Cowboys or TNA Wrestling. Hmmm, LMAO come on, FOOTBALL!!!

The Pope
08-08-2010, 04:04 PM

Aren't WWE fans also Winnie the Pooh fans? (PG joke)

Xero
08-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I think they're more Hannah Montana and Blue's Clues fans...

Destro 2.0
08-08-2010, 05:13 PM
This is Bound for Failure and I really hope they lose alot of money. Because don't forget Russo is on creative for this.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Tidbits courtesy of prowrestling.net

-Beaulah has arrived at the building. There's no word yet on whether she will appear on the pay-per-view, but apparently she and the kids have made the trip to Orlando along with her husband Tommy Dreamer.

-Mustafa of The Gangstas is backstage at the show, so look for a reunion with New Jack.

-Balls Mahoney has arrived and is expected to team with Axl Rotten.

-Blue Meanie is not backstage at the show, so apparently the BWO will be limited to Stevie Richards and Nova.

-Vince Russo is backstage at the Impact Zone.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 05:19 PM
This is Bound for Failure and I really hope they lose alot of money. Because don't forget Russo is on creative for this.

I got money says this guy is watching lol

Destro 2.0
08-08-2010, 05:27 PM
I got money says this guy is watching lol

Why would I want to watch One Night Stand 2010. I mean in TNA noone gives it there all. Probably because they are getting paid 75 dollars, a T-Shirt, and action figures. Its gonna be fuck stupid and failure. Jerry Lynn is faking a back injury because he don't want to be seen on TNA programming.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 05:28 PM
uhh if this is the case then why in the fuck was he on Impact Thursday....do you ever think before you begin typing?

bigslimjj
08-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Why would I want to watch One Night Stand 2010. I mean in TNA noone gives it there all. Probably because they are getting paid 75 dollars, a T-Shirt, and action figures. Its gonna be fuck stupid and failure. Jerry Lynn is faking a back injury because he don't want to be seen on TNA programming.

excuse him....He was held back in school....14 times.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 05:37 PM
excuse him....He was held back in school....14 times.

and when he finally graduated from 2nd grade he was the tallest kid in his class....way to go Destro :nono:

Destro 2.0
08-08-2010, 05:41 PM
uhh if this is the case then why in the fuck was he on Impact Thursday....do you ever think before you begin typing?

I don't watch Impact because I am not supporting a shit company. Where is Hat Guy if Hat Guy is not there then this is not ECW reunion. Jerry Lynn made the choice to fake a back injury instead of having to be on PPV where there will be botch after botch.

They are wasting time they could be using to put over young talent. You know making futures. But instead they keep on sinking the ship instead of making stars. They are fucking stupid its as simple as that. Nigel McGuiness was on the top before Hogan started raping this company. Samoa Joe getting suspended for telling Russo how to do his job right. Yeah thats fucking stupid.

CSL
08-08-2010, 05:43 PM
lol yeah, Jerry Lynn faked an injury so he wouldn't have to main event a PPV. Fucking hell.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 05:48 PM
I don't watch Impact because I am not supporting a shit company. Where is Hat Guy if Hat Guy is not there then this is not ECW reunion. Jerry Lynn made the choice to fake a back injury instead of having to be on PPV where there will be botch after botch.

They are wasting time they could be using to put over young talent. You know making futures. But instead they keep on sinking the ship instead of making stars. They are fucking stupid its as simple as that. Nigel McGuiness was on the top before Hogan started raping this company. Samoa Joe getting suspended for telling Russo how to do his job right. Yeah thats fucking stupid.

If you don't watch the show, and you don't give a shit, and you don't know what you're talking about then don't fucking comment on shit you know NOTHING about. It's as simple as that really.

Yes people are bitching that the show doesn't have Paul E....and I don't know what you're fucking obessesion with Hat Guy is, but he's not gonna be there either....so if you don't like that don't watch. You sound like fucking Jim Cornette with your constant repeating of the same shit. TNA is a fucked up company, we all know it....but tonight they chose to give ECW a show for whatever reason and from everything I've seen it is Tommy Dreamer behind it creatively so until I see 400 run in's, Hogan winning the belt, and Vince Russo starting a new faction to combat ECW I'm gonna give it a fair shake. Worse case scenario it's TNA....best case scenario is you get surprised.

Sorry for the rambling, but in general, if you don't know or don't care then just shut the fuck up because you're ignorant to what's going on.

And P.S. DESMOND WOLFE was never on top of TNA...again, shut up.

Swiss Ultimate
08-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Tidbits courtesy of prowrestling.net

-Beaulah has arrived at the building. There's no word yet on whether she will appear on the pay-per-view, but apparently she and the kids have made the trip to Orlando along with her husband Tommy Dreamer.

-Mustafa of The Gangstas is backstage at the show, so look for a reunion with New Jack.

-Balls Mahoney has arrived and is expected to team with Axl Rotten.

-Blue Meanie is not backstage at the show, so apparently the BWO will be limited to Stevie Richards and Nova.

-Vince Russo is backstage at the Impact Zone.

New Jack and Mustafa??? I thought Mustafa was dead.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 05:50 PM
New Jack and Mustafa??? I thought Mustafa was dead.

If so it's a hell of a coup by TNA.....but seriously no they look to be reforming the Gangstas tonight. Guess we'll have to see. Interesting to say the least.

Destro 2.0
08-08-2010, 05:51 PM
If you don't watch the show, and you don't give a shit, and you don't know what you're talking about then don't fucking comment on shit you know NOTHING about. It's as simple as that really.

Yes people are bitching that the show doesn't have Paul E....and I don't know what you're fucking obessesion with Hat Guy is, but he's not gonna be there either....so if you don't like that don't watch. You sound like fucking Jim Cornette with your constant repeating of the same shit. TNA is a fucked up company, we all know it....but tonight they chose to give ECW a show for whatever reason and from everything I've seen it is Tommy Dreamer behind it creatively so until I see 400 run in's, Hogan winning the belt, and Vince Russo starting a new faction to combat ECW I'm gonna give it a fair shake. Worse case scenario it's TNA....best case scenario is you get surprised.

Sorry for the rambling, but in general, if you don't know or don't care then just shut the fuck up because you're ignorant to what's going on.

And P.S. DESMOND WOLFE was never on top of TNA...again, shut up.

Did you not see his feud with Angle that means he was getting there. Nigel McGuiness was going to be on top. I won't get surprised its going to the same thing over and over and over again. It will end with Tommy Dreamer fake crying and everyone hugging each other while the Sandman bashes Root Beet on his head. Because he is sober now. Team 3D will try and make all eyes on the because Bubba Ray thinks he is a wrestling god.

Its gonna suck get over it. If you want me to shut the fuck up come and make me do it.

Jimmy Cones
08-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Destro 2.0 is a beta release. There are still bugs in the system. Just keep sending in the error reports.

Destro 2.0
08-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Hardcore Justice is a beta release. We have found bugs in the system. Make sure to send in the error reports tonight.

Fixed

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Did you not see his feud with Angle that means he was getting there. Nigel McGuiness was going to be on top. I won't get surprised its going to the same thing over and over and over again. It will end with Tommy Dreamer fake crying and everyone hugging each other while the Sandman bashes Root Beet on his head. Because he is sober now. Team 3D will try and make all eyes on the because Bubba Ray thinks he is a wrestling god.

Its gonna suck get over it. If you want me to shut the fuck up come and make me do it.

Are you challenging me to a fight over the internet? Are you fucking 12? Let me break it down for you simpleton...you did not say...

"Nigel McGuiness was getting close to being on top" or anything similiar, you are quoted as saying....

"Nigel McGuiness was on the top before Hogan started raping this company"

There is a big fucking difference between the two. You're a fucking choad and again proof above shows you're fucking clueless.

Destro 2.0
08-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Are you challenging me to a fight over the internet? Are you fucking 12? Let me break it down for you simpleton...you did not say...

"Nigel McGuiness was getting close to being on top" or anything similiar, you are quoted as saying....

"Nigel McGuiness was on the top before Hogan started raping this company"

There is a big fucking difference between the two. You're a fucking choad and again proof above shows you're fucking clueless.

I am not fucking clueless you know exactly what the fuck I meant. God I wish you would shut the fuck up. You choose to nit pick so you could start a fight with me. Look I have never done anything wrong to you. So whatever problem you have with me. I SUGGEST YOU GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

Destro 2.0
08-08-2010, 06:03 PM
TNA creative director Vince Russo will be on hand for tonight’s HardCORE Justice pay-per-view.

Look at that from the front page.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 06:05 PM
I did...OMG! God forbid he decide to maybe learn a thing or two about booking wrestling. Did it say he was gonna be booking the show? I didn't think so. Congrats to Vince Russo for getting admission to the show tonight. Good job Vince.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 06:06 PM
I am not fucking clueless you know exactly what the fuck I meant. God I wish you would shut the fuck up. You choose to nit pick so you could start a fight with me. Look I have never done anything wrong to you. So whatever problem you have with me. I SUGGEST YOU GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

No, I didn't know what you meant because I read your statement as you wrote it, hence it being wrong. I have no intention of picking a fight with you. Just trying to wise you up to the fact that you're not as smart as you wish you were.

Destro 2.0
08-08-2010, 06:09 PM
No, I didn't know what you meant because I read your statement as you wrote it, hence it being wrong. I have no intention of picking a fight with you. Just trying to wise you up to the fact that you're not as smart as you wish you were.

I am GODDAMN SMART! I don't have to prove shit to you. You talking down to everyone will come back to bite you in the ass one day. Just you wait and see.

Swiss Ultimate
08-08-2010, 06:20 PM
If so it's a hell of a coup by TNA.....but seriously no they look to be reforming the Gangstas tonight. Guess we'll have to see. Interesting to say the least.

I'm surprised at the idea of New Jack being reasonable and professional more than anything.

Swiss Ultimate
I am GODDAMNED SMART! I don't have to prove shit to you. You talking down to everyone will come back to bite you in the ass one day. Just you wait and see.

itsmeJD
ok ok lol you're goddamn smart....jesus christ of latter day saints this guy....you put it in caps, so it must be true. haha

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm surprised at the idea of New Jack being reasonable and professional more than anything.

LOL, no one said yet that he would be :-) It IS New Jack of course....someone could get stabbed.

CSL
08-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Gonna mark the fuck out if New Jack shows and twats somebody.

bigslimjj
08-08-2010, 06:32 PM
I am GODDAMN SMART! I don't have to prove shit to you. You talking down to everyone will come back to bite you in the ass one day. Just you wait and see.
Smart.lol hahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:. This dude reminds me of this kid in my old class that had to wear a helmet every day.

itsmeJD
08-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Smart.lol hahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:. This dude reminds me of this kid in my old class that had to wear a helmet every day.

I know right? He is threatening to spam up my message box because I won't admit he is right...he is seriously fucking delusional. Told me he hopes I was mauled by a bear and that he hopes my mom is a vegtable, but didn't say what kind :-) He kinda reminds me of Dwight Schrute with the bear and veggie talk, I bet he hopes she becomes a beet :-)