PDA

View Full Version : Official TNA One Night Stand 2010 Thread - HardCORE Justice will be served

Pages : 1 [2]

HeartBreakMan2k
08-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Either a this is awesome for bill alfanso chant stickman.

Joe Kerr
yall dont need to ban me im never on this site just havin a moment for ECW wats the point of bein a fan if u dont have a different opinion

Just wondering how your posting being never on this site:wtf:

HeartBreakMan2k
If you were a fan of ECW, you'd know this is complete shit.

Nah, this is a solid match. The show isn't great, it's fun for nostalgia sake but this is a good match.

The Show Off
08-08-2010, 10:31 PM
I like Bill Alphonso calling it right down the middle.

Jimmy King
Somehow I don't believe you know much about ECW.

me? i have every ecw on tnn on disc i was at ONS 2005 i stopped bein into wrestlin in like 07-08 but i kinda came back into it for this ppv an occasionally watch tna

dronepool
Sweet match so far.

Emperor Smeat
Not sure whats worse: TNA usually having 1 person with non-stop high pitch screaming every show or Fonz with the whistle.

Only positive I see for Fonz is at least its not non-stop like in the old ECW.

HeartBreakMan2k
08-08-2010, 10:32 PM
For the record, ECW on TNN was the downfall of the company. No where near it's best.

What Would Kevin Do?
Yeah, this match isn't awful.

I'm still shaking my head at the end of the Dudley's match though... Let's all hug.

Jimmy King
Just wondering how your posting being never on this site:wtf:

like not very often like once every 2 weeks

HeartBreakMan2k
...Does WWE really own the name Van Daminator.... really....

VSG
08-08-2010, 10:33 PM
me? i have every ecw on tnn on disc

So that's 14 months?

Joe Kerr
Yeah, this match isn't awful.

I'm still shaking my head at the end of the Dudley's match though... Let's all hug.

All they needed was a karoke version of why cant we be friends

Jimmy King
If you were a fan of ECW, you'd know this is complete shit.

nostalgia an wrestling in this day and age i guess make it good to me or atleast semi good imo

HeartBreakMan2k
08-08-2010, 10:34 PM
So let me get this straight, they don't own "rolling thunder" but they own Van Daminator...

Joe Kerr
08-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Imagine if they had Earl Hebner reffing the main event :lol:

HeartBreakMan2k
And they should have just called it the Van Terminator, WWE can't own that, they only call it the "coast to coast".

What Would Kevin Do?
This isn't good even for nostalgia though.

Remember a few years ago when Jericho was doing his little "You need to retire, you're making a fool of yourself, you're a shell, etc, etc" spiel. That's what this is. RVD and Sabu are doing alright. But I mean, even the Raven Dreamer match, for what it was, was a complete shell of what these guys could do in the 90s

HeartBreakMan2k
08-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Fucking awesome rebound tornado ddt.

muffalufagus
08-08-2010, 10:36 PM
That was a nice DDT spot

HeartBreakMan2k
08-08-2010, 10:37 PM
I agree with Kev, I mean I'm popping for the workers, not the matches. These guys are hurting their own legacy here. I'm glad they're going out on their own terms, but The Gangstas, Dudleys, Balls and Ian would have never hugged back in the day. And the weapon matches would have had MUCH more impact. I don't even like garbage matches, but at least back in the day they looked brutal.

Testicle
08-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Good match.

muffalufagus
That match wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

HeartBreakMan2k
Did Sandman show up earlier? Or no?

chrisat928
That's the problem with the so-called 'smarks.' They live on nostalgia.

That's not a good thing.

HeartBreakMan2k
Also, solid match. I could see Sabu getting a deal out of this.

Emperor Smeat
08-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Match was good but the PPV overall had one of those "better on paper than on tv" feelings to it.

HeartBreakMan2k
08-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Sabby and RVD hugging make sense, especially with Van Dam handpicking his opponent, and it being the end of the show.

Ultra Mantis
08-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Did Sandman show up earlier? Or no?

Yes, he randomly showed up to cane Justin Credible a few times.

HeartBreakMan2k
08-08-2010, 10:42 PM
And I do like the locker room emptying out.

Joe Kerr
08-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Yes, he randomly showed up to cane Justin Credible a few times.

uh uh PJ Polaco

HeartBreakMan2k
08-08-2010, 10:43 PM
lol at the fuck you vince chant.

HeartBreakMan2k
I'd pop if Paul E. came out. Not gonna lie.

Joe Kerr
shouldnt Taz get in the ring

Ultra Mantis
08-08-2010, 10:44 PM
uh uh PJ Polaco

Aldo Montoya?

Xero
08-08-2010, 10:46 PM
I'll give it to them. I enjoyed three segments/matches, and it FAR exceeded my expectations (which were admittedly low).

That said, this PPV did absolutely nothing for TNA, and for that, I can't say it was worth it for them to do it. Should have done a Spike TV special or something.

DaBrasko
08-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Over all a fun ppv, nothing spectacular but still enjoyable.

Testicle
08-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Sabu looked great tonight, best match in years for him.

That and the hardcore chair-swinging freaks vs. dudleys match was great.

VSG
08-08-2010, 10:48 PM
I enjoyed Jimmy King's posts more than the majority of this PPV.

Testicle
I'll give it to them. I enjoyed three segments/matches, and it FAR exceeded my expectations (which were admittedly low).

That said, this PPV did absolutely nothing for TNA, and for that, I can't say it was worth it for them to do it. Should have done a Spike TV special or something.

This might be their highest ppv buyrate ever. How can you say it did nothing?

Afterlife
This was the Tim Burton Movie of Wrestling PPVs: It's not what it really ought to be, but most of it was entertaining.

Testicle
08-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Obviously its a short term fix, but AJ and Abyss don't sell buyrates, so fuck it, go with what works.

Schlomey
Match was good but the PPV overall had one of those "better on paper than on tv" feelings to it.

better on paper? LOL they didn't even have a main event match set until hours before show time. lol I doubt much was written down on paper.

I'll post my review tomorrow. It is favorable for the most part.

Jimmy King

:lol:

Joe Kerr
Glad its over im gonna go play MW2, and wait to see who TNA signs from this ppv

VSG
08-08-2010, 10:50 PM
This might be their highest ppv buyrate ever. How can you say it did nothing?

Maybe because if it was the highest PPV buy of the year, one must question why an extinct company draws more than one aiming to challenge WWE.

weather vane
08-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Brutal.

Testicle
08-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Maybe because if it was the highest PPV buy of the year, one must question why an extinct company draws more than one aiming to challenge WWE.

Uh because TNA sucks.

BollywoodSingh
08-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Steven Richards vs. Justin Credible? What is this, Sunday Night Heat in 2002?

Testicle
08-08-2010, 10:53 PM
The bottom line is to make money, they made money tonight.

The Pope
08-08-2010, 10:54 PM
I liked the last three matches.

The Pope
Steven Richards vs. Justin Credible? What is this, Sunday Night Heat in 2002?
Were you born that year?

Testicle

Also, aiming to challenge WWE and actually doing it are two differnet things. Thank you come again.

Xero
08-08-2010, 10:55 PM
The bottom line is to make money, they made money tonight.

We don't know that.

Most TNA fans were probably more interested in the matches set for The Whole Fn Show.

I'm willing to bet this does one of their worst buyrates for monthly PPVs.

rated rjo
08-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Uh because TNA sucks.

here here!

Testicle
08-08-2010, 10:56 PM
We don't know that.

Most TNA fans were probably more interested in the matches set for The Whole Fn Show.

I'm willing to bet this does one of their worst buyrates for monthly PPVs.

They have been doing less than 10k buys. If you are correct I would be surprised.

Xero
08-08-2010, 10:56 PM
I don't think nostalgia sells to ECW fans when it's been done to death already.

VSG
08-08-2010, 10:57 PM
here here!

Surely you mean "hear, hear!"?

Testicle
08-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Well TNA dosent sell either, my bet is that this show did better than what they normally do.

Joe Kerr
08-08-2010, 10:58 PM

Jimmy Kings were about as dumb as Kane Knight having a tattoo on his fat stomache that says "additional parking in the rear'

VSG
08-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Well TNA dosent sell either, my bet is that this show did better than what they normally do.

I have to agree here actually.

Testicle
08-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Oh and Xero, you fat fuck, and all the rest of ya, you're welcome for the stream.

Hanso Amore
08-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Way to honor your competitions asset

Now TNA fans who dont know about ECW are going to buy WWE made ECW anthologies

CSL
08-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Diddums.

The Show Off
08-08-2010, 11:05 PM
I liked it.

I liked both One Night Stands better.

McLegend
08-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Way to honor your competitions asset

Now TNA fans who dont know about ECW are going to buy WWE made ECW anthologies

Lol how could TNA not think of this? WWE is laughing right now.

No original ECW fan is going to buy this show.

Droford
08-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Watch, this will somehow pop the biggest ppv buyrate for TNA in a long time and it will convince them to do an EV2.0 brand which they'll launch at the Ballroom show.

SaskatchewanChamp
08-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Very fun PPV too watch. I don't know why people are worried about "what it did for TNA." They said before the ppv that it was all about ECW, and not them, they delivered.

Jimmy King
08-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Jimmy Kings were about as dumb as Kane Knight having a tattoo on his fat stomache that says "additional parking in the rear'

fuck u

Xero
08-08-2010, 11:33 PM
I like Jimmy King.

Jimmy King
08-08-2010, 11:44 PM
I like Jimmy King.

:wave:

VSG
08-08-2010, 11:47 PM
I like Jimmy King.

Did you just rep him?

Xero
08-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Yes. I made him green.

Jordan
08-09-2010, 01:53 AM
That was a really great PPV. Tommy totally booked it like an ECW show. The matches were hard hitting and fast, with good wrestling from pretty much everybody. Some of the matches had great old school ECW style entertainment value.

The standout matches for me were The opening 6 man tag, Scorpio vs Anderson, Raven vs Dreamer, and of course Sabu vs RVD which was the best match of the night.

Scorpio, Dreamer, and Sabu all looked and worked the best they have in years. With the exception of Scorpio because he has been getting better and better for a long long time.

Some of the backstage stuff was lame and very TNAish but it didn't kill the show. Mike Tenay was a bad choice at first, but his reasoning for broadcasting as a fan of ECW won me over and I enjoyed the cometary throughout.

The truth is that this was the best TNA produced PPV in a long time I would say, and if they did decided to make a 2nd brand, a Hardcore brand I would be all for it. Dreamer can book like Paul Heyman, he made some weak over the hill wrestlers look pretty damn good tonight.

Also, has Sabu ever been that good? The low botch rate astonished me and I really enjoyed that match and especially the chant "This is Classic" because it fucking was.

I'd say TNA needs to sign some deals with the Hardcore Originals because they do still have a lot to offer.

bigslimjj
08-09-2010, 02:31 AM
Tonight I saw classic moments,damn good wrestling,and got to relive one of the greastest times in wrestling history.It wasn't one night stand...and i didn't want it to be.I wanted to see an all ecw show without any wwe bullshit thrown in and that's what i got.Scorpio and c.w. was awesome with a spectacular finish. Dreamer and raven had a brutal and classic match.That barbed wire around raven's mouth bit was sick.RVD and Sabu tore that shit up like always,and New Jack and Gertner got mike time.I also got fire tables,a great crowd and atmosphere(loved the blue look),along with head.There's nothing wrong with getting a little head on sunday night.:naughty: I give TNA Hardcore Justice 9 coors light bottles out of ten.Thank you TNA and my favorite MILF Dixie(She seems like a drinker)Thank you to the original ECW,and fuck you Vince Mcmahon for being such a dick about the copyrights you greedy motherfucker.Dixie is officially my new favorite Owner.

Jordan
08-09-2010, 03:19 AM
That was the best Sabu/RVD match ever IMO. No botches!

St. Jimmy
08-09-2010, 03:29 AM
Where is my new Gangstas theme?!

DAMN iNATOR
08-09-2010, 03:31 AM
Yes. I made him green.

Did he threaten to "rule" you if you didn't? :shifty:

dronepool
08-09-2010, 03:32 AM
The truth is that this was the best TNA produced PPV in a long time I would say, and if they did decided to make a 2nd brand, a Hardcore brand I would be all for it. Dreamer can book like Paul Heyman, he made some weak over the hill wrestlers look pretty damn good tonight.

Also, has Sabu ever been that good? The low botch rate astonished me and I really enjoyed that match and especially the chant "This is Classic" because it fucking was.

I'd say TNA needs to sign some deals with the Hardcore Originals because they do still have a lot to offer.

Agreed. I say they give the hardcore division a weekly hour show.. at least.

The MAC
08-09-2010, 04:53 AM
so they fucked up?

Was it due to copyright restrictions or was Dreamer just not able to book it properly?

DAMN iNATOR
08-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Agreed. I say they give the hardcore division a weekly hour show.. at least.

RVD and Sabu squared off once at least back in WWECW and I remember it being pretty great. Think Sabu took like a pretty "sick bump" through a table, too and he had like this huge laceration on his back.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjPlZuaDEwI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjPlZuaDEwI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDnwspkuwXE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDnwspkuwXE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I think it was that match. Didn't really want to try and screen both vids before posting though, so if it's not I apologize, but the moment I talked about above (Sabu's bump through a table) definitely happened.

Schlomey
08-09-2010, 11:12 AM
THE SCHLOME SAYS......

Here is my HardCORE Justice 2010 Review

I, like Xero, went in to this PPV not expecting anything but a fun/party like atmosphere. Not a good thing when a company is looking for buyrate but good for wrasslin fans (especially ones with high speed access ) So on with the review

THE FBI VS Kid Kash, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

I got my stream up and running for the finish of this match so no review. Just a comment that the streams all sucked and the lighting was atrocious.

2-Cold Scorpio vs CW Anderson

I don't know who that Anderson fella is but I liked this singles match. Nothing hardcore but it was great to see Flash Funk and it was even better seeing that he can hit the big moves like time had stood still. 6/10 for being a slightly better than average party.

Stevie Richards vs Justin Credible

Bothers me they couldn't say ECW or use the names of most of the workers. Anyways, this match was boring but I'm glad that Stevie still looks good. 4/10 for being a sausage fest of a party.

Rhino vs Runt vs Al Snow

I love Rhino. So I liked this match. The action was fine and I LOVED the chair spot where Rhino collapsed. Vintage ECW. Made me laugh out loud which is something I have missed doing. It is a good thing once in a while and it was timed perfectly. The Gore at the finish was fucking SICK even though my stream was choppy. I give this match an 8/10 for being a party with tons of teenage girls drinking their first Zima.

Dudley Boys vs Rotten & Balls Mahoney

Gertner made me smile. What a promo.. Anyways this match was awesome except for the crowd fighting. That shit always bores me as there is so little they can do with it. The in ring work was on the upper end and the finish was literally on FIRE. I give this match a 7/10 for being a party with a couple doable MILFS that keep lowering their cleavage in their power suits.

Raven vs Tommy Dreamer

A lot of folks didn't care for this match but I loved it. It did have moments of over booking but for TNA it is nothing out of the usual. Tommy & Raven put on a great match with enough emotion to make it believable. Raven is awesome. The handcuffed Dreamer false finish where he DDT'd Raven was tense and awesome. I give this match a 8/10 for being a party where the keg never ends.

RVD vs Sabu

Wasn't looking forward to this. Not huge on RVD and def. not huge on the Botch magnet Sabu. Ended up LOVING this match after the 5 minute stairdown. It had everything. In ring action..High flying action..Hardcore action...Basically it was 100 percent cooler than I expected. I give this match a 9/10 for being the bitch at the party who gets so drunk she bites your neck then you catch her making out with a married dude and then passes out in a chair.

OVERALL RATING: 42 out of 70

I liked this PPV. Some of the matches were boring & some of the spots were boring but like every good party, once the alcohol takes hold business picks up. This PPV was just that. It started weak and got better. It stalled not letting it reach "amazing/good" standards but for what it was it was enjoyable and hopefully is the real last hurrah!

ps. Bring in Tommy & Raven with contracts.

PEACE OUT.

Next Big Thing
08-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Honestly, in my opinion the PPV had it's ups and downs, but in general Dreamer did a good job booking. However, my interest in most of those guys was purely nostalgia and I don't think I'd want to see them on t.v. with contracts, although they could definitely do some edgy stuff with The Gangsters in the tag division for a couple of tapings until New Jack stabs one of the Knockouts and they have to be fired.

I think Dreamer and Raven's match would have been better with some sort of build up. Raven tried with his promo, but it wasn't enough. I don't want to see either guy in the ring anymore, but I believe it would do Dixie and TNA a lot of good to let Raven and Tommy in on the creative side for TNA.

The Pope
08-09-2010, 02:22 PM
THE SCHLOME SAYS......

Here is my HardCORE Justice 2010 Review

I, like Xero, went in to this PPV not expecting anything but a fun/party like atmosphere. Not a good thing when a company is looking for buyrate but good for wrasslin fans (especially ones with high speed access ) So on with the review

THE FBI VS Kid Kash, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

I got my stream up and running for the finish of this match so no review. Just a comment that the streams all sucked and the lighting was atrocious.

2-Cold Scorpio vs CW Anderson

I don't know who that Anderson fella is but I liked this singles match. Nothing hardcore but it was great to see Flash Funk and it was even better seeing that he can hit the big moves like time had stood still. 6/10 for being a slightly better than average party.

Stevie Richards vs Justin Credible

Bothers me they couldn't say ECW or use the names of most of the workers. Anyways, this match was boring but I'm glad that Stevie still looks good. 4/10 for being a sausage fest of a party.

Rhino vs Runt vs Al Snow

I love Rhino. So I liked this match. The action was fine and I LOVED the chair spot where Rhino collapsed. Vintage ECW. Made me laugh out loud which is something I have missed doing. It is a good thing once in a while and it was timed perfectly. The Gore at the finish was fucking SICK even though my stream was choppy. I give this match an 8/10 for being a party with tons of teenage girls drinking their first Zima.

Dudley Boys vs Rotten & Balls Mahoney

Gertner made me smile. What a promo.. Anyways this match was awesome except for the crowd fighting. That shit always bores me as there is so little they can do with it. The in ring work was on the upper end and the finish was literally on FIRE. I give this match a 7/10 for being a party with a couple doable MILFS that keep lowering their cleavage in their power suits.

Raven vs Tommy Dreamer

A lot of folks didn't care for this match but I loved it. It did have moments of over booking but for TNA it is nothing out of the usual. Tommy & Raven put on a great match with enough emotion to make it believable. Raven is awesome. The handcuffed Dreamer false finish where he DDT'd Raven was tense and awesome. I give this match a 8/10 for being a party where the keg never ends.

RVD vs Sabu

Wasn't looking forward to this. Not huge on RVD and def. not huge on the Botch magnet Sabu. Ended up LOVING this match after the 5 minute stairdown. It had everything. In ring action..High flying action..Hardcore action...Basically it was 100 percent cooler than I expected. I give this match a 9/10 for being the bitch at the party who gets so drunk she bites your neck then you catch her making out with a married dude and then passes out in a chair.

OVERALL RATING: 42 out of 70

I liked this PPV. Some of the matches were boring & some of the spots were boring but like every good party, once the alcohol takes hold business picks up. This PPV was just that. It started weak and got better. It stalled not letting it reach "amazing/good" standards but for what it was it was enjoyable and hopefully is the real last hurrah!

ps. Bring in Tommy & Raven with contracts.

PEACE OUT.

They both already have contracts. :y:

Swiss Ultimate
08-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Really enjoyed the Main-event and the Raven/Dreamer match.

How was the Dudley match?

itsmeJD
08-09-2010, 05:11 PM
The Dudley match was good toward the end, but of course they fought all throughout the crowd and TNA went to a split screen. Plus crowd fighting usually sucks ass. Just a bunch of punching, kicking, and walking thru the crowd. Main event was much better than expected I thought.

Testicle
08-09-2010, 05:16 PM
The dudley match was very good. It was a classic ecw, half hardcore / half comedy match.

The first three matches were meh imo. But the last three matches were very good. Very surprised with Sabu, even at 45 he can still do it all.

The Show Off
08-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Only 1/3 of One Night Stand was wrestling... The other 2/3 were look backs, shoot interviews, and long entrances and exits.

Not saying I didn't love that show but if I were to bet I'd say tonight's show will have more actual wrestling time. (though it obviously isn't as good of a show).

I will take that bet.

ECW One Night Stand: 57 minutes 6 seconds of total match time.

TNA Hardcore Justice: 1 hour 16 minutes 25 seconds

itsmeJD
08-09-2010, 06:04 PM
ECW One Night Stand: 57 minutes 6 seconds of total match time.

TNA Hardcore Justice: 1 hour 16 minutes 25 seconds

LOL I wondered if and when this was gonna come up :)

Jordan
08-09-2010, 06:05 PM
I think Hardcore Justice was better than ONS.

Mooияakeя™
08-09-2010, 06:27 PM
If anyone gets a link to torrent this, please lemme know!! Getting nothing right now.

Jordan
08-09-2010, 06:42 PM
It's on Justin.TV

VSG
08-09-2010, 07:59 PM
If anyone gets a link to torrent this, please lemme know!! Getting nothing right now.

Tried http://www.fsb-tv.com/?

Jimmy King
08-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Did he threaten to "rule" you if you didn't? :shifty:

xero`s gonna be my new tag team partner

Seth82
08-09-2010, 10:50 PM
the entire show is available on Dailymotion from WWEKingHD

The Pope
08-09-2010, 11:03 PM

:y:

VSG
08-09-2010, 11:23 PM
No way, but you are entitled to your opinions.

The Pope
08-09-2010, 11:31 PM
It really was though.

dronepool
08-10-2010, 12:27 AM
The spoilers to the TNA taping sound cool.

Destro 2.0
08-10-2010, 02:55 AM
I knew it was gonna suck and I fucking told you so. Fuck it was bound for failure.

Jordan
08-10-2010, 05:10 AM
No way, but you are entitled to your opinions.

It was great because it didn't have TNA workers on the card. RVD vs Cena was great but it wasn't ECW.

ONS had another great Tanaka/Awesome match but I think Hardcore Justice had an equal in RVD/Sabu.

Londoner
08-10-2010, 06:19 AM
It was great because it didn't have TNA workers on the card. RVD vs Cena was great but it wasn't ECW.

ONS had another great Tanaka/Awesome match but I think Hardcore Justice had an equal in RVD/Sabu.

RVD V Cena was ONS06, not the original ONS, get your facts right.

Juan
08-10-2010, 06:27 AM

lol

Johnny McNasty
08-10-2010, 03:34 PM
So I haven't been watching TNA for about a month or so now, but who gave Dixie the idea that ECW is still relevant today? I mean I love the original ECW, and have recently went through and watched a majority of their old PPV's. This whole ppv seemed forced to me, and I didn't think it had the old ECW vibe to it at all. Thought it was really stupid that they wanted to have a tribrute show to a company that they can't even say the name of on the air in the first place. Plus almost all of the workers where just fat and nowhere near what they use to be in terms of talent. I thought the majority of the show was very disheartening to watch.

I don't know maybe this will be a huge draw, and get them some big numbers. But even if it does that how does it help TNA in the long run? TNA is starting to lose my support with stunts like these. I can see the reasoning behind bringing Hogan in, but giving up a whole PPV to promote another company I don't understand.

Londoner
08-10-2010, 04:03 PM
So I haven't been watching TNA for about a month or so now, but who gave Dixie the idea that ECW is still relevant today? I mean I love the original ECW, and have recently went through and watched a majority of their old PPV's. This whole ppv seemed forced to me, and I didn't think it had the old ECW vibe to it at all. Thought it was really stupid that they wanted to have a tribrute show to a company that they can't even say the name of on the air in the first place. Plus almost all of the workers where just fat and nowhere near what they use to be in terms of talent. I thought the majority of the show was very disheartening to watch.

I don't know maybe this will be a huge draw, and get them some big numbers. But even if it does that how does it help TNA in the long run? TNA is starting to lose my support with stunts like these. I can see the reasoning behind bringing Hogan in, but giving up a whole PPV to promote another company I don't understand.

Agreed 100%

YoungFlyFlashy
08-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Ok, watched the show.

ECW is dead. Why do something that WWE did in 05 and 06 CORRECTLY, from the wrestlers, to the venue, even down to the damn same fans.

And will Tommy Dreamer please get over himself, all he does now is cry and get all emotional. Either get back in the ring on a regular basis, or just become something in the back to help build a company. And to have the nerve to say at the end to all the boys in TNA that they (ecw) "set the bar" and now they have to live up to it. What bar? I wasn't under the impression that TNA was attempting to be Hardcore or reinvent it.

Review: Pointless PPV, did nothing for TNA except prove that once again they seem to only be able mimic WWE and do nothing original.

The Pope
08-11-2010, 12:18 AM
So I haven't been watching TNA for about a month or so now, but who gave Dixie the idea that ECW is still relevant today? I mean I love the original ECW, and have recently went through and watched a majority of their old PPV's.
You pretty much answered yourself.:lol:

Londoner
08-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Ok, watched the show.

ECW is dead. Why do something that WWE did in 05 and 06 CORRECTLY, from the wrestlers, to the venue, even down to the damn same fans.

And will Tommy Dreamer please get over himself, all he does now is cry and get all emotional. Either get back in the ring on a regular basis, or just become something in the back to help build a company. And to have the nerve to say at the end to all the boys in TNA that they (ecw) "set the bar" and now they have to live up to it. What bar? I wasn't under the impression that TNA was attempting to be Hardcore or reinvent it.

Review: Pointless PPV, did nothing for TNA except prove that once again they seem to only be able mimic WWE and do nothing original.

Honestly i'm not just blindly hating TNA, but this is how i feel about this whole thing. Bloody pointless and just an attempt at trying to match up to WWE again rather than anything to really do with ECW.

James Steele
08-11-2010, 11:31 AM

The Pope
08-11-2010, 03:43 PM

The Pope
08-12-2010, 12:28 PM
I think Dixie Carter has been fucked yet again, read this:
Dixie Carter's Twitter...“Desmond Wolfe’s card magic is unbelievable. I’ve heard about it, but he just BLEW ME AWAY!!!”

Xero
08-12-2010, 04:36 PM
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ou4HDSe1CU0&███████████"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ou4HDSe1CU0&███████████" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/CCM20V4.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/TR45STAPLE20GUN.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Kitchen-Sink.jpg

The Pope
08-12-2010, 05:59 PM
PJ Polaco is Justin Credible's real name lol.

The Pope
08-12-2010, 06:13 PM
There was no ramp leading to the ring at the iMPACT! tapings.