PDA

View Full Version : Note from Ryan Clark

Destro 2.0
08-17-2010, 04:03 PM
This is just my opinion but I call complete BS on the ‘double pneumonia’ story. That’s not to say that he didn’t have pneumonia but I’ve known Scott for years and can tell you that he’s been in rough shape in recent months. He’s been to several rehabs and according to my source, he recently entered another one and that’s where he is right now. WWE is paying for this one. Believe what you will but according to my sources he’s in drug rehab.

Note from Destro: Isn't it funny how Ryan Clark meets one person at a convention. He has automatically known that person for years or how he always puts his opinion over like its the only one that matters.:roll:

DAMN iNATOR
08-17-2010, 04:10 PM
No, what's funny here is how you think everyone cares about your insignificant little pontificating opinions.

Schlomey
08-17-2010, 04:13 PM
100k threads for this.

Destro 2.0
08-17-2010, 04:15 PM
No this is thread worthy why Triple A lets him put news on the front page is beyond me. When Triple A could do the same exact thing he does.

Schlomey
08-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Neither this thread or the other duplicate are worthy. It is simply a statement. Nay, one mans opinion on a topic that can neither be confirmed or denied.

You just started yet another thread to bitch about Ryan Clark when in reality it is well known that NOBODY here cares. There are thousands of wrestling reporters and by now we have learned who to trust and who to skip over.

Do us and yourself a favor and fuck off with opinion threads that can lead to ZERO conversation and do nothing more than bash someone we already know sucks.

BOOM.

#BROKEN Hasney
08-17-2010, 04:27 PM
lol at replies. Mainly for being actually more stupid than the original post.

Schlomey
08-17-2010, 04:28 PM
nah.

#BROKEN Hasney
08-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Your whole point is nobody cares, yet you spent 3 paragraphs in one post saying how much you don't care.

No-one here has ever seemed to realise that if you let the topic drop off the first page, then you really don't care, instead of getting in shots for whatever reason. Make yourself look like an internet tough guy or some type of influential person on here by reiterating what seemingly tens of people have already said. Fantabulous.

VSG
08-17-2010, 04:33 PM
He probably does it for free, and does it for multiple sites so its basically a copy-paste. Who else has the time to do this daily?

DAMN iNATOR
08-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Your whole point is nobody cares, yet you spent 3 paragraphs in one post saying how much you don't care.

No-one here has ever seemed to realise that if you let the topic drop off the first page, then you really don't care, instead of getting in shots for whatever reason. Make yourself look like an internet tough guy or some type of influential person on here by reiterating what seemingly tens of people have already said. Fantabulous.

Well, I'm already both of those, I just like throwing my weight around with people I can't stand as posters/trolls. :shifty:

thedamndest
08-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Why are we letting Ryan Clarke divide us? This is exactly what he wants.

Destro 2.0
08-17-2010, 04:59 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PaHcZUHI00?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PaHcZUHI00?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Schlomey
08-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Hey guyz look I'm an internetz tough guyz LOLz

Razzamajazz
08-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Why are we letting Ryan Clarke divide us? This is exactly what he wants.

the bastard

What Would Kevin Do?
08-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Enough with the Ryan fucking Clark threads. Yes, the guy is a shitty wrestling reporter who acts like he knows way more shit than he really does. Whoopty fucking doo. Do we really need threads about him? No.