PDA

View Full Version : SVR 2010 Help

Stickman
08-29-2010, 02:00 PM
I have Smackdown vs Raw 2010 for xbox and I'm doing the road to wrestlemania. I've been stuck on my third match for a long time. I'm HBK, my opponent is JBL and Randy Orton always interferes. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to win this match. I keep trying for the count out but everytime I end up losing JBL and he goes back in the ring. The closest I came was a double count out.

Orton interferes everytime I go for a pin even if I threw him outside...does anybody have any idea what I need to do here? I'm getting sick of this game because of this.

Xero
08-29-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm pretty sure you have to let Orton hit you with the chair or something. Let Orton attack you.

Funky Fly
08-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Yeah, exactly what you have to do. It's not obvious.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Give Orton a little Sweet Chin Music. Or just wait it out because eventually Orton will get ejected from ringside for excessive interfering.

Lord-Of-Darkness
08-31-2010, 08:42 PM
I always used the chair on JBL until he's weak enough, then let him use it the once to let the sequence unfold, like the ref turning around. Then once Orton gets in on the action, all you have to do is throw him out or hit a finisher, because JBL is weak enough to pin from almost any move.

Stickman
08-31-2010, 08:55 PM
I'll have to give it a try