PDA

View Full Version : YO...SO who do you think is on roids in WWE

The Naitch
09-01-2010, 04:38 PM
I was looking at Randy Orton last week, it looks like he's lost some size and hardness. Makes me believe he's coming off or tapering down from a cycle. He looked more ripped and hard at the peak of his heel run

Cena always looks the same. Plus it's ridiculously cartoonish sometimes how bulky he is

Triple H. You can tell when he's on a cycle and when he's not

Chris Masters lost considerable amount of size since 2004

Jeritron
09-01-2010, 04:40 PM
I'd be suprised if there were 5 guys in the entire WWE that don't juice

Rammsteinmad
09-01-2010, 05:43 PM
CM Punk.

Mooияakeя™
09-01-2010, 06:35 PM
I take it they know when their next test is, and it's an "inside job" on when they know to stop juicing so they can pass the tests from the out source testing company. The WWE doctors must be some of the most corrupt fuckers around.

Sycophant
09-01-2010, 07:14 PM
I think there are obviously numerous guys on the juice in WWE.

John Cena more than doubled in size from when he started and wants to credit it to "working hard." Working out does not make your head bigger. Just look at the comparisons from when he started.

Rey Mysterio: Has been busted in steroid rings on more than one occasion, not to mention look at how big he is compared to his early WCW days.

Triple H: Added a ridiculous amount of muscle from the hunter hearst days.

I think the evidence of steroid use speaks for itself. Steroids weaken your heart and look at all of the wrestlers, like Lance Cade, who die from heart problems. Rick Rude, Eddie Guerrero, etc.

Providence Peep
09-01-2010, 07:16 PM
I think there are obviously numerous guys on the juice in WWE.

Including Santino :shifty:

addy2hotty
09-01-2010, 07:27 PM
I wonder why the big names do it when they get to the top - I mean, Cena and Trips would still main event if they went down to their original size.

MoFo
09-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Cena
Ziggler
Zeke Jackson

TannerLittleton
09-01-2010, 07:39 PM
The biggest steriod abuser in WWE History was Colin Delaney.

Razzamajazz
09-01-2010, 08:00 PM
husky harris, obviously

DaVe
09-01-2010, 08:26 PM
fark, not this again.

Randy Orton - for his entire Viper heel and then face run - has looked SO much smaller than he did pre-Wellness Policy, for example in the Legend Killer days. His arms and legs are almost pencil like compared to back then. I'm sure he's lost 20 lbs or so.

Triple H - he was billed at 272 back in 2002, when he was definitely on roids for when he returned from injury - and he was a freaking hulk at that time. He noticeably got smaller throughout 02 into 03. Now he is billed at 255 lbs, so he's lost at least 17 lbs, probably more.

John Cena more than doubled in size from when he started and wants to credit it to "working hard." Working out does not make your head bigger. Just look at the comparisons from when he started.

Bullshit.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DIAKnGujUVM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DIAKnGujUVM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Undertaker - was pretty much a legit 330 lber back in 1999. Ridiculously huge. Now he weighs a billed 299, so he's less than that.

Batista - came in at (billed) 318. Left 8 years later at (billed) 290.

Losing a tonne of weight from all the main stars pre-Wellness Policy wouldn't indicate they're currently on roids. Maybe I'm naive, but it isn't hard to look like Orton if you have the right body type (the roids aren't what makes you ripped). Just get to the gym regularly, eat well and often (that's half the job), get rest, and be active. Same thing for Cena. He's probably similar to Lesnar body type wise (who also has lost weight since 05 but could just be from a change in training for UFC).

teamXtremist
09-01-2010, 09:31 PM
vince for sure

Next Big Thing
09-02-2010, 12:45 PM
I take it they know when their next test is, and it's an "inside job" on when they know to stop juicing so they can pass the tests from the out source testing company. The WWE doctors must be some of the most corrupt fuckers around.

I'm pretty sure when the results come back positive Vince turns a blind eye if it's someone who's drawing money. It's not like the doctors could ever go public that a guy failed. It would violate doctor patient privilege. Plus do you ever see Vince suspending Hunter or one of Hunter's workout buddies?

The Pope
09-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Michael Cole, The King, Josh Mathews

Chavo Classic
09-02-2010, 01:10 PM
I'd be suprised if there were 5 guys in the entire WWE that don't juice

This.

Remember the first round of wellness policy violations years back? Weren't Funaki and Jamie Noble included? If we can't judge if a guy is using based on their size, then we just don't know - they could all be on the juice.

DrCrawford
09-02-2010, 01:29 PM
definitely vince

Jordan
09-02-2010, 01:53 PM
I don't think anybody does them anymore.

Jeritron
09-02-2010, 02:06 PM
I think generally a lot of people are clueless about steroids. Especially some wrestling fans, which is ironic to say the least.

It's incredibly hard to get muscular past a certain point. Becoming massive is hard to do unless you were born that way, even if you work your ass off.
On top of that, people do not get defined/cut even close to the level wrestlers usually are.

That's where steroids come in. People are probably absolutely clueless about the amount of steroid usage, not just in wrestling, but in everyday life.
It goes on. A lot.

Tornado
09-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Even though Orton has lost some bulk, I love his look at the moment.

Next Big Thing
09-02-2010, 02:47 PM
I bet JR was on the juice and all those BAH GAWDS DAMN IT TO HELLS and STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD were just roid rage.

Xero
09-02-2010, 02:51 PM
I think generally a lot of people are clueless about steroids. Especially some wrestling fans, which is ironic to say the least.

It's incredibly hard to get muscular past a certain point. Becoming massive is hard to do unless you were born that way, even if you work your ass off.
On top of that, people do not get defined/cut even close to the level wrestlers usually are.

That's where steroids come in. People are probably absolutely clueless about the amount of steroid usage, not just in wrestling, but in everyday life.
It goes on. A lot.

Yeah, especially with the schedule WWE guys have. They have to squeeze in workouts. No way they can sustain the body that some of these guys do without some "help".

Y2Ant
09-02-2010, 04:47 PM
I reckon Michael Cole is on the juice nowadays, it would certainly explain his heel-ish behaviour :shifty:

Aguakate
09-02-2010, 04:57 PM
...Most of the top guys have to be on SOMETHING, because they stay in top shape, with full muscle bellies (like John Cena and Otunga), even though they're always traveling and can't work out alot.

jskinnyg
09-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Don't forget ol' JoMo & the TRUTH!

Schlomey
09-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Evan Bourne takes speed and uppers

RatedGSuperstar
09-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Important to remember that steroids aren't just about getting big. They're about decreasing recovery time, which does mean you can work out more and build muscle quickly, but they also help with recovering from general bumps and bruises. In an industry where you're easily replaceable if you get hurt, that's just as valuable as looking jacked up.

Rammsteinmad
09-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Don't forget ol' JoMo & the TRUTH!

John Morrison was born that way.

Emperor Smeat
09-02-2010, 08:01 PM
The ring announcer for RAW, Justin Roberts.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/giSCNJfhT_U/0.jpg

:shifty:

owenbrown
09-02-2010, 09:21 PM
dammit someone beat me to it mentioning Cole

CSL
09-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Yeah, the Wellness Policy is pretty much a joke. I don't remember exactly but it works something along the lines of taking a test for levels of testosterone I believe and if a guy goes a certain amount above the level they gave when initially tested, they get suspended. Basically there's enough wiggle room to stay on the gear if you know what you're doing.