PDA

View Full Version : TNA has been putting on the best shows in decades

TNA&USA#1
09-06-2010, 08:11 PM
The golden age of wrestling is back, friends.

Enjoy your silver medal, Vince!

VSG
09-06-2010, 08:12 PM
lol

Supreme Olajuwon
09-06-2010, 08:13 PM
was just gonna make this same thread but you beat me to it

Xero
09-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Supreme is gonna be piiiiiissed.

Xero
09-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Oh shit, too late. He's here.

JEPW
09-06-2010, 08:15 PM
TNA is really bad and you should go and kick cripples until you understand this.

TNA&USA#1
09-06-2010, 08:15 PM
We've got the best wrestler in the world, the greatest legends in the history of the business, the best monster heel ever, and all the action and violence the WWE won't do because they're afraid of their corporate sponsors!

Xero
09-06-2010, 08:16 PM
We've got the best wrestler in the world

Wait what? When did TNA acquire Chris Jericho?

Or Shawn Michaels?

Or Daniel Bryan?

JEPW
09-06-2010, 08:16 PM
And your shows make no sense.

Fail.

VSG
09-06-2010, 08:17 PM
(1) Bryan Danielson/Chris Jericho
(2) WWE HoF'ers
(3) Kane

I will give you point 4 though.

Edit: Fuck you, Xero, but with love

JEPW
09-06-2010, 08:17 PM
And WHAT, Kane from the late 90s is in your fed?

JEPW
09-06-2010, 08:18 PM
VSG just got hazardous to my health.

VSG
09-06-2010, 08:19 PM
:kiss:

Lock Jaw
09-06-2010, 08:32 PM
This thread has opened my eyes. Time to start religiously watching TNA. You did it. Mission Accomplished.

owenbrown
09-06-2010, 08:33 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

TNA&USA#1
09-06-2010, 08:45 PM
I just have to laugh at the ignorance of this place. Kurt Angle is the best wrestler in the world. Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are the two biggest legends in wrestling history. Abyss is the greatest monster ever.

I feel bad for those of you who are too brainwashed by WWE to see that there's a better brand of wrestling. It's called TNA folks. You can't do better than that.

Xero
09-06-2010, 08:46 PM
So how bout them tacos?

TNA&USA#1
09-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Please don't spam my very innocent thread. Mods, please do your job and maintain the integrity of the forum by promoting intelligent discussion. I am the King of TPWW and I expect greatness from my subjects.

Lock Jaw
09-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Kurt Angle is probably the best active wrestler today. Just too bad I can't really enjoy the show that he is on, and thus can't really see him wrestle.

Unless he has become worse since I stopped watching TNA, he has Jericho beat in the wrestling department.

Wish Angle was back in the WWE so bad.

nrt4
09-06-2010, 09:50 PM
I just have to laugh at the ignorance of this place. Kurt Angle is the best wrestler in the world. Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are the two biggest legends in wrestling history. Abyss is the greatest monster ever.

I feel bad for those of you who are too brainwashed by WWE to see that there's a better brand of wrestling. It's called TNA folks. You can't do better than that.

1. Hulk was never that great in the ring and has had to rely on using the word "brother" about 20 times a minute

2. Ric Flair killed his career by going to TNA and doing that street fight with Jay Lethal

3. Kurt WAS the best. He's still good but I wouldn't call him the best.

4. The Abyss character died when they got rid of James Mitchell, and even then he wasn't a good monster

5. Remember that impact where they had less than a 1/2 hour of wrestling. The action really didn't stop then.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Please don't spam my very innocent thread. Mods, please do your job and maintain the integrity of the forum by promoting intelligent discussion. I am the King of TPWW and I expect greatness from my subjects.

Shut the fuck up.

I will maintain the integrity of the forum and promote intelligent discussion by kindly telling you that you're either A. a troll, or B. so sadly obsessed with hating WWE that you've somehow convinced yourself that TNA is the second coming, all while turning an ignorant blind eye to the huge glaring holes in how the company is booked and ran.

Juan
09-06-2010, 10:03 PM
One more reason not to like TNA fans...

What Would Kevin Do?
09-06-2010, 10:06 PM
It really seems that a lot of hardcore TNA fans actually meet the stereotype of "indy fanboys" more than indy fanboys ever did.

VSG
09-06-2010, 10:08 PM
I just have to laugh at the ignorance of this place. Kurt Angle is the best wrestler in the world. Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are the two biggest legends in wrestling history.

Who do you think created them, jackass?

Furious Beardsley
09-06-2010, 10:23 PM
I feel bad for those of you who are too brainwashed by TNA to see that there's a better brand of wrestling. It's called ROH folks. You can't do better than that.

fixed

Juan
09-06-2010, 10:37 PM
It really seems that a lot of hardcore TNA fans actually meet the stereotype of "indy fanboys" more than indy fanboys ever did.

No doubt

VSG
09-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Just close this. TNA&Troll#1 won't stop and neither will the TNA&Haters#1-9.

Joe Kerr
09-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Tna = the new retirement home

Ermaximus
09-06-2010, 10:42 PM
When did TNA get Steve Blackman?

DInsaneOne
09-06-2010, 10:59 PM
I predict TNA will be in financial trouble by the end of next year.

They seem to be stuck in the "generating revenue" aspect. Things aren't that rosy either for WWE but they will survive comfortably.

Mike Honcho
09-06-2010, 11:22 PM
ROH is more entertaining to me. But I still, and will always, watch the 'E. TNA fans can lick my taint.

YoungFlyFlashy
09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
This BBQ is about to get intense.

bigslimjj
09-07-2010, 01:13 AM
I'm kind of a die hard TNA fan....but come on guy. Best shows in decades? As in 1990's included,even early 2000's? How much is a quarter bag? I want to blaze what your smokin chief.

bigslimjj
09-07-2010, 01:15 AM
One more reason not to like TNA fans...We're not all bad.lol:wave:

James Steele
09-07-2010, 01:28 AM
:rofl:

Papa Schlongo
09-07-2010, 01:40 AM
Well Papa Schlongo says this...."TNA is missing a few things to be considered a alternative to watching the "E".

1)They are missing shows named Raw and Smackdown. The Impact Zone is just lame sounding.....it sounds like an early 90's challenge of American Gladiators.....and quite frankly if you don't have Nitro....in any capacity...either American Gladiators or a way to purchase the name Nitro from Vince....you are going to be stuck with shit names like "Impact Zone....or....X-Division...to promote the supposed violence and mayhem....so.....TNA.....Fail......in that capacity.

2)Promotion.........promotion........promotion.......Call me crazy....but the TNA Chicks wrestle a hell of a lot better then WWE chicks....which I find sexy as hell. However, when I made Melina scream from "The Schlongo Grand" manuever.....(all I can say is her ring entrance.....on me....WOOOOW)....I find myself watching more WWE chicks then TNA. Eventhough WwE Chicks can't wrestle, they sure look good in playboy.

3)TNA has too many stupid championships....I mean come on....First it was the legends championship...then it turned into the global championship....then it turned into the television championship...where is the consistency.

4)Then Abyss goes mad because Ultimately Hulk Hogan gives Abyss his Hall of Fame ring....and with laughter I say " Abyss couldn't handle the power brotherrr?" Are you fucking kidding me....and he is a monster?

5)Mr. Anderson..........Anderson? Sounds like someone sold his soul to Agent Smith to keep his tired gimmick going in the Matrix. How's the steak....asshole.

6)Bret Hart comes back and legitimately wins and the us championship..sitting on his ass.....Ric Flair gets a weak win in a street fight with Jay Lethal..... a ten year up and comer impersonator..... I mean...come on...you mean to tell me they can't give Ric the TNA Legends/Global/Television Championship....just to say thanks....why?...because TNA sucks!!!!

7) They can't shake the fact that TNA Sucks

8)TNA is nothing more then a C-list Nitro.

9)Kurt is running on E....that is what ever popularity he gained in WWE...gold medals as a gimmick says a lot about american athletes. He sold out America.

10)Jeff Hardy's going to jail, Kevin Nash can walk right...and Dixie Carter is a chick....

11) TNA is dumb enough to let Sabu wrestle...he looks like a shell of a shell of what he use to be.

12)Should I keep going?

13)Yes.

14)Why have Japan sanctioned titles when you wont broadcast those matches from Japan...you are sucking clout from wrestling companies that have a long tradition and history then you...just to boost your shitty company is unethical.

15)Taz?.......Really?

16)TNA still allows Mick Foley to walk down the ramp with a look in his eye?

17)TNA still allows Hulk Hogan to walk down the ramp with a look in his eye?

18)TNA still allows Sting to bring a bat to the ring with a look in his eye?

19)Suicide?

20)Did I mention Abyss really wearing Hulk Hogan's Hall of Fame ring?

21) Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed make up a duo called Lethal Consequences.....uh...how did you come up with that name guys?

In Closing...Just like Papa Schlongo won't recycle condoms and ugly chicks....because they just don't fit the same. The same should hold to TNA since "There is no way in hell TNA can even compare to WWE when TNA is just recycling old gimmicks and the gimmick's wrestlers"

James Steele
09-07-2010, 02:00 AM
Holy Shit! That post has the same effects as LSD, and after reading it twice I agree with the points that made sense.

Juan
09-07-2010, 02:04 AM
I got your Schlongonite right here, buddy.

treyace
09-07-2010, 02:47 AM
i like tna but of decades
tna has only been around since about 2002 so i dont think thats possible
even though this year impact has been raw and smackdown to shame overall

James Steele
09-07-2010, 03:00 AM
Is there like an exponentially growing number of shitty new posters or what?

treyace
09-07-2010, 03:35 AM
everyone is entitled to an opinion
just because they may like tna or roh instead of wwe doesnt mean they are a shitty poster
i mean its like fans of halo call of duty or gears of war
people may be fans of only one doesnt mean the others are any less good

dhellova guy
09-07-2010, 09:35 AM
TNA's major issue is that it has no direction. Shit changes so much around there you cant tell whats going on half the time. I watched when Hogan and Bischoff came in, just to see what was going to happen. I stopped watching after Hogan gave Abyss the "ring of power" and Abyss started acting like a Butus Beefcake - level stooge. Next thing I know, hes a heel. WTF happened there?

Then they pull everything they're doing to engage in a ECW angle.

Now Dixie's all over TV, and everybody is kissin her butt.

Bischoff started off as a heel, only to reveal it was all an act to get back at Flair.

Nothing makes sense.

Dont get me wrong, WWE has alot of issues too, and half the time I dont know why I still watch it either. But TNA is abissmal. Find a direction and stick to it, for fucks sake!

TNA&USA#1
09-07-2010, 10:56 AM
TNA has direction. It's called good wrestling.

Papa Schlongo
09-07-2010, 11:31 AM
WWE has issues as well but those issues are cemented on years and years of being the premier wrestling company here in the USA. So by right...they can fuck up a ton and still get over...because they will be back next monday and friday.

WCW was the only company that had a chance until.....because they had exactly what the WWE had...History, concept and wrestlers......TNA only has one of the three...the wrestlers and that alone will not carry.

Haze
09-07-2010, 12:20 PM

Good wrestling is not a direction you jackass!

Good wrestling is TNA's product; it has been since day one. And granted TNA has put some unbelievably talented people in the ring together and let them go and work a match without toning down their styles.

But good wrestling is just a product; it's not a direction which is what TNA lacks most. TNA is so focused on being in competition with the WWE that they are always after the quick fix. In the past couple of years they have shown no signs of any long term plans for the future of the company.

The whole "TNA is changing forever!" thing has become such a joke, because time and time again they say they are going to "revolutionize!" And yet every single time they rehash old material. And it's not like they are rehashing something that hasn't been done in awhile. They are rehashing ideas that have been done in the last decade, and they still can't pull the ship straight.

I understand that you prefer TNA, but if you are so blind to the fact that people knock it for a reason...then you deserve the title of King of the Jobbers that you earned earlier this year.

Haze
09-07-2010, 12:23 PM
The sick part is, is that I can guarantee that anyone of the people who bash on TNA, would love to see them succeed. But people can only be so optimistic before they become jaded, and cease caring altogether.

James Steele
09-07-2010, 01:39 PM

If good wrestling were all you needed to be a successful promotion, then ROH would be doing Death Before Dishonor infront of 75,000+ at University of Phoenix Stadium and not some community center in Poughkeepsie, New York and TNA would actually do shows in arenas and not a fucking sound stage.

Innovator
09-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Do you see what happens when Inno isn't a mod? Shit like this

James Steele
09-07-2010, 02:00 PM
TPWW has gotten exponentially shittier since Juan became a mod.

St. Jimmy
09-07-2010, 02:25 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ktzt0sucTe1qz4vjio1_500.png

bigslimjj
09-07-2010, 02:34 PM
I've had enough of this Dixie bashing. She is a saint! Understand! A saint! Anyone that disagrees......Duel at Dawn.

Ermaximus
09-07-2010, 02:35 PM
I'm waiting to see who posts a picture of a pile of shit first...

Papa Schlongo
09-08-2010, 04:03 PM
http://images3.makefive.com/images/200802/b39ce52b4ebe8672.jpg

There you go champ.....and I am done.