PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Brock Lesnar (by new poster)

Marc the Smark
04-20-2004, 08:42 PM
Hi everybody :wave:

My name is "Scott" and I just registered here. I'm 26 years old and I've been watching the WWE (Somebody please bring back the F) since "The War to Settle the Score." I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Now, it's been more than a month since Brock Lesnar left the WWE, and I just found out about his unfortunate accident, but there's something I need to say.

Do yourself a favor, and watch wrestling shows from the 70’s and early 80’s, and tell me just how many of the “young guys” got the breaks that they do nowadays. There were maybe two or three of the younger guys getting real breaks at any given time. So what was wrong with Brock Lesnar? He came into the business for all the wrong reasons, got pushed without paying a dime in dues, disrespected the veterans, disrespected the fans, disrespected the business, and then goes off to play football. Why? Because he didn't like the fact that he had to job to a “small guy” like Eddie Guerrero?! F*ck you, Brock!

Do you even know how lucky you were to get the deal you had with WWE? Most people who get into this business never so much as makes it beyond their local Indies, let alone to the national and international promotions! There are guys training to be wrestlers right now that f*cking HATE you for what you did to the wrestling business! When there are so many people in this business who would give everything they have just to get a phone call from the WWE, it’s hard not to resent some former amateur wrestler who only comes into the business for wealth and fame, let alone a former amateur wrestler who gets special treatment, pushed like Rosie O’Donnell’s Social Agenda, and then throws it all away because he doesn’t like wrestling! Like I said earlier… f*ck you, Brock!

Anyway, that's it for now. Take Care, everybody.