PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash goes off on Twitter, gone from TNA?

Xero
09-10-2010, 10:29 AM
From PWInsider:

Kevin Nash had quite the evening on twitter last night, arguing with fans and lashing out with comments directed at TNA. Nash's deal is believed to be coming up shortly. If you want to read the entire series of comments, you can at www.twitter.com/realkevinnash. Highlights below, edited only for expletives:

“you can say what you want about me I don’t give a F**K ,but to ever question my integrity we no longer have a business relationship."

"and to the person that said every September I go to work for my self ,f**k you you didn’t even see it. mid card bullshit neverbeens f**k you. "

You want to go to war with the best, hope you f**kers don’t live in glass houses. sorry to the 33′276 that have no idea what I’m ranting 4. 10- 10- 10 shit 1099.

Jason Heary made me tweet that guess you have to stayed tune after impact 4 the answers. I’m a f**king man not some green horn boy .you don’t like what I do fine .Pay me the dates you owe me .let my accounts [Note from Mike: Accountants?] look at the books.

RVD said Jeff hardy and him are rock stars ,in my prime I was selling out 30′000 plus seat domes they can’t draw 1000 on the road. WTF.

I will work out my TNA contract anbd see what life brings me ,to my fans I love you and words can never explain what you mean to me. to the haters glad I was able to be there to dump on me to make u feel better about your F**KED up lifes.

going to take some time off twitter , will still read tweets just need to decompress away from the wrestling world. much love …..Kev.”

When a fan asked if Nash was "planning to stay in TNA", Nash responded, "No, moving on."

Sources close to the WWP start-up in Florida noted that before that promotion announced they were pushing back the launch of that promotion, Nash's name was mentioned as "on board" with the project quite frequently.

Next Big Thing
09-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Perhaps a work?

He's right about Hardy and RVD to a certain extent. Diesel/ Kevin Nash probably drew more than both of those guys and was definitely more entertaining on the mic than either one. His legacy and contribution to the sport is also bigger.

In terms of wrestling skills.... not so much.

I actually hope he links some deal with WWE. It has to be as GM or announcer though. I don't want to see his ass in the ring anymore.

I'm going to say this again too. If it is true that he's done with TNA, Shawn, Kev, and Scott if he's clean should go in together.

The Pope
09-10-2010, 10:52 AM
KAYFABE!

XL
09-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Big Sexy needs to get a grip. He exudes this laid-back character then goes bat shit crazy on twitter?

Maybe he could do with stepping back. He barely means anything in today's wrestling world and he needs to realise that.

Kane Knight
09-10-2010, 11:12 AM
So...Is Russo involved?

The Pope
09-10-2010, 11:32 AM
I think Brother Ray is in creative now.

Juan
09-10-2010, 11:45 AM
KEYFABE!

*KAYFABE!

The Naitch
09-10-2010, 11:49 AM
lol make him the anonymous RAW GM

Ultra Mantis
09-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Nash should really stay off twitter, he's consistantly been getting into heated arguments with trolls and really letting them get under his skin. Totally exposes his "laid back persona" as a front and makes him look like a crybaby.

Next Big Thing
09-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Nash should really stay off twitter, he's consistantly been getting into heated arguments with trolls and really letting them get under his skin. Totally exposes his "laid back persona" as a front and makes him look like a crybaby.

He actually is pretty laid back. I've seen him at autograph sessions and on shoot interviews he's pretty chill. Even the most laid back people can get pissed off from time to time. RVD's little bitch fest about him and Jeff being rock stars and nobody knowing the TNA guys wasn't very laid back either.

Ultra Mantis
09-10-2010, 12:26 PM
He actually is pretty laid back. I've seen him at autograph sessions and on shoot interviews he's pretty chill. Even the most laid back people can get pissed off from time to time. RVD's little bitch fest about him and Jeff being rock stars and nobody knowing the TNA guys wasn't very laid back either.

I'm sure he's a chill guy and very funny when he wants to be, however, his Twitter account makes him look like an ass when he goes on these public bitch fests.

The Pope
09-10-2010, 12:29 PM
WTF

James Steele
09-10-2010, 12:57 PM
It seems like TNA either didn't pay him what they were supposed to or he got more than he was supposed to and won't pay them back and added in with all the backstage politics and bickering you have this lashing out. I am all for Kevin Nash in WWE in a non-wrestling on-air capacity.

ministrychick77
09-10-2010, 01:04 PM
he admitted he was told to do this...

plus it was fun watching the tweets pop up. and yes, i am following him on twitter.

James Steele
09-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Wait...whats the fucking point of working somebody if you just reveal you were working them within 24 hours?

Next Big Thing
09-10-2010, 01:20 PM
he admitted he was told to do this...

plus it was fun watching the tweets pop up. and yes, i am following him on twitter.

Where did he admit he was told to do this?
He was talking about Jason Hervey telling him to post the 10-10-10 shit. The other stuff after that may or may not be a work.

Next Big Thing
09-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Wrestlers and twitter don't mix anyways. Most of them are too stupid/egotistical to know when to keep their mouths shut about certain things.

The Pope
09-10-2010, 03:05 PM
It's a Work for the storyline he and Sting are doing right now.

The Pope
09-10-2010, 03:16 PM
His twitter:
I will work out my TNA contract anbd see what life brings me ,to my fans I love you and words can never explain what you mean to me.

Mooияakeя™
09-10-2010, 03:36 PM
What is this twitter sorcery that they all speak of? I shan't be one to be involved in this trickery.

The Pope
09-10-2010, 03:42 PM
twitter.com/realkevinnash

The Pope
09-10-2010, 03:43 PM
http://twitter.com/RealKevinNash

erickman
09-10-2010, 03:51 PM
It's a Work for the storyline he and Sting are doing right now.

sting needs to tweat about going to the wwe hall of fame to help the work that would be funny.

The Pope
09-10-2010, 03:52 PM
does he have a twitter account?

Swiss Ultimate
09-10-2010, 03:58 PM
He's no Brian Pillman.

Loose Cannon
09-10-2010, 05:24 PM
there's only 1 Brian FK'N Pillman

Loose Cannon
09-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Brian Pillman: Working the business since 1995

Swiss Ultimate
09-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Kayfabing via twitter is pretty lame.

The Pope
09-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Brian Kendrick = "Loose Cannon" according to Mike Tenay

Kane Knight
09-11-2010, 08:14 AM
lol make him the anonymous RAW GM
That would explain why he's been sucking the life out of TNA.

IT'S AN INSIDE JOB PEOPLE!

#BROKEN Hasney
09-11-2010, 08:32 AM
GoodOl_JimRoss It takes tragedy for many to truly appreciate life. For some this tragedy was 9/11. For me? Scott Steiner's WWE run. #NeverForget
about 1 hour ago

#BROKEN Hasney
09-11-2010, 08:33 AM
A fake Jim Ross is much more entertaining than worked tweets.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-11-2010, 08:34 AM
GoodOl_JimRoss @RealKevinNash Kev, always remember this one piece of advice to keep your chin up: At least you aren't Ultimate Warrior #AmIRightOrWhatDawg?
1 day ago

Back on topic at least :shifty:

bigslimjj
09-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Put the man on the commentary desk like I've said in the past. Or fire him. I don't mind some of the other older guys wrestling,but his time has come. I'm sure there are some tna originals that want him out of their rightfull spotlight anyway. Fuck Kev.

The Pope
09-15-2010, 12:58 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dot Net TNA News: Samoa Joe vs. Mr. Anderson match at the TNA Impact tapings changed on the fly when Kevin Nash fails to interfere as scheduled (TNA Impact spoiler)

Sep 15, 2010 - 11:05 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The finish of the Samoa Joe and Mr. Anderson at the TNA Impact tapings last week was changed on the fly. The finish called for Kevin Nash's interference to set up the finish. However, Nash never went to the ring, so Joe and Anderson had to come with a finish on the fly.

Joe ended up losing clean rather than being protected by the planned distraction or outside interference. Joe was said to have handled it well, but was understandably in "What the f---?" mode backstage after the match. There was a lot of finger pointing taking place between Nash and TNA officials. Nash apparently didn't get his cue, and the match agent Al Snow was nowhere to be found as the match played out.

Powell's POV: I'm not sure who is to blame for this one, but it is odd that Snow wasn't around for a match he was in charge of. I'm not sure whether this situation had anything to do with the Twitter tirade that Nash went on last week or if there are any lingering bad feelings coming out of the match.

Xero
09-15-2010, 01:19 PM
TNA is a fucking mess.

The Pope
09-15-2010, 01:21 PM
I think this was Al Snow's fault. Looks like Adam Pearce will be replacing him real soon.

Next Big Thing
09-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Dot Net TNA News: Samoa Joe vs. Mr. Anderson match at the TNA Impact tapings changed on the fly when Kevin Nash fails to interfere as scheduled (TNA Impact spoiler)

Sep 15, 2010 - 11:05 AM

The finish of the Samoa Joe and Mr. Anderson at the TNA Impact tapings last week was changed on the fly. The finish called for Kevin Nash's interference to set up the finish. However, Nash never went to the ring, so Joe and Anderson had to come with a finish on the fly.

Joe ended up losing clean rather than being protected by the planned distraction or outside interference. Joe was said to have handled it well, but was understandably in "What the f---?" mode backstage after the match. There was a lot of finger pointing taking place between Nash and TNA officials. Nash apparently didn't get his cue, and the match agent Al Snow was nowhere to be found as the match played out.

Powell's POV: I'm not sure who is to blame for this one, but it is odd that Snow wasn't around for a match he was in charge of. I'm not sure whether this situation had anything to do with the Twitter tirade that Nash went on last week or if there are any lingering bad feelings coming out of the match.

I don't get it. If it's a taping and this match was important to protecting Joe's character, why can't they just re-do the match with its proper finish? If Nash claims he never got his cue that means he was at least available or ready to go out there. They could have easily re-started the match for some bullshit reason and then had Nash go out there.

The Pope
09-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Because there is people there who are going to be like "WTF!" Only promos/interviews are re-done.

Londoner
09-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Haha, i've just seen this. What a pathetic rant, sounds like a 12 year old.

Droford
09-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Because there is people there who are going to be like "WTF!" Only promos/interviews are re-done.

WWE used to do redos cleverly disguised as something like the GM coming out to restart the match for some vague reason and then editing it out...dont know why TNAs too good to do that.

Next Big Thing
09-15-2010, 07:49 PM

Even if the same smarks in the crowd did bitch, it's taped so they could have just edited the crowd noise. WWE definitely does that for tapings.

Kane Knight
09-15-2010, 11:14 PM
WWE used to do redos cleverly disguised as something like the GM coming out to restart the match for some vague reason and then editing it out...dont know why TNAs too good to do that.

Last I knew, TNA was still unable to do things like "edit."

They're not too good for it, they're too bad to do it.