PDA

View Full Version : Desmond Wolfe

The Pope
09-14-2010, 07:48 PM
TNA wrestler Desmond Wolfe is expected to be sidelined for at least a few months due to an undisclosed medical situation.

Powell's POV: Wolfe was tightlipped in the locker room at the TNA Impact tapings last week regarding his medical situation that prevented him and Magnus from working the TNA No Surrender pay-per-view. Wolfe was backstage at the Impact tapings last week, but Magnus was not flown in for the shows. There's no word yet on what the company intends to do with Magnus while Wolfe is sidelined.

Do you guys think this is why he may have failed his WWE phisical?

MoFo
09-14-2010, 08:18 PM
That sucks. Him and Magnus were great on the mic on Impact the other week, I was really looking forward to them v MCMG.

teamXtremist
09-15-2010, 01:12 AM
tough blow for desmond he is a talent

RGWhat316
09-15-2010, 01:13 AM
This sucks to hear. He was doing fairly well for himself in TNA.

Gertner
09-15-2010, 07:59 AM
Lol no he wasn't. He was jobbed out for months until what happens to every singles wrestler in TNA who doesn't get over: put in a tag team.

Nicky Fives
09-15-2010, 08:33 AM
I feel he is definately being miss used..... he feud/matches with Angle were epic..... when healthy, I'd feud him with a top face or stick him with Fortune to help him get over....

Volare
09-15-2010, 08:46 AM
I still loved the moment when he called OJ "Bubble Gum".

The Pope
09-15-2010, 12:02 PM
I still loved the moment when he called OJ "Bubble Gum".
:43
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBhjwDuQnP4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBhjwDuQnP4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Show Off
09-15-2010, 12:07 PM
London Brawling was quite the entertaining tag team, but Desmond Wolfe is an example of everything that is wrong with TNA. Desmond Wolfe was super over when he debuted against Kurt Angle, and he did what he was supposed to do in that feud. He was entertaining on the mic and and incredible in the ring. He got the fans to hate him, and believe in him as a heel.

Then what does TNA do? The job him out to everyone and throw him into a tag team... Which as a testamate to Desmond Wolfe's talent he and Brutus Magnus made that team legit on only two appearances on TNA TV (I don't count Xplosion as legit TNA TV). Now he's out I'm assuming for shoulder injuries that he suffered out side of TNA.

I'm not saying he should be going for the World Championship but he should be feuding with someone in which he can show his talents when he gets back. If they keep them the tag team together I hope they get a run with those belts. If he comes back as a singles wrestler they should slowly build him back up by having him actually win feuds and having him get on the mic. Desmond is one of those rare indy wrestlers that are excellent on the mic. He's excellent on the mic, incredible in the ring... What does TNA do? Job him to Abyss over and over until Desmond loses all credability.

Desmond is the goods. If you don't see that, I really don't know what to say.

Rollermacka
09-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Lol no he wasn't. He was jobbed out for months until what happens to every singles wrestler in TNA who doesn't get over: put in a tag team.

Yes, but that has some what worked. When the MCMG first got together after there indivual X division runs, I would have never thought they would become the best team in TNA. Same thing with Ink Inc, not too amazing on there own but a decient team together.

The Pope
09-15-2010, 12:14 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sVCHX580_w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sVCHX580_w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Pope
09-15-2010, 12:16 PM
They are putting good wrestlers in tag teams with Magnus because they want to push him.

XL
09-15-2010, 12:58 PM
I feel he is definately being miss used..... he feud/matches with Angle were epic..... when healthy, I'd feud him with a top face or stick him with Fortune to help him get over....
He was supposed to be in "Four"Tune but they bumped him cos he didn't have "The Look" or because he had a bad attitude ( I forget which).

Sucks for him though, he is the goods in the ring.

The Pope
09-15-2010, 01:01 PM
It was the attitude. But if i'm him I don't mind if I keep having Chelsea with me.

Gertner
09-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Yes, but that has some what worked. When the MCMG first got together after there indivual X division runs, I would have never thought they would become the best team in TNA. Same thing with Ink Inc, not too amazing on there own but a decient team together.

In the grand scheme of things, tag team wrestling will always be viewed as "less than" singles competition.

The Gold Standard
09-15-2010, 03:03 PM
I am a huge fan of Wolfe. However, even when he was in ROH he was always getting injured. So, when he is out, no matter what it is for, it does not come as a surprise.

The Pope
09-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Kind of weird that they won't say what it is.

jskinnyg
09-15-2010, 05:21 PM
It is weird... Might be one of those tricky STD thingys... I thought his matches with Mr. Mangle were great... This guy's got talent and I like the angles with Magnus... Hope he gets back to the ring soon...

Destro 2.0
09-15-2010, 06:20 PM
Oh he is faking it because he is tired of TNA and all the Backstage bullshit.

The Pope
09-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Breaking News: Desmond Wolfe found in his hotel room...... Alive!

Ruien
09-15-2010, 08:00 PM
In the grand scheme of things, tag team wrestling will always be viewed as "less than" singles competition.

Maybe to the world title, but it booked correctly the tag titles can easily be above the second tier belt (I do not know what that is for TNA). Never was the IC belt above the tag belts during the attitude era.

CSL
09-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Shame he hasn't worked for WWE, they've paid for quite a few 'undisclosed medical situations'.

Next Big Thing
09-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Breaking News: Desmond Wolfe found in his hotel room...... Alive!

You know what's sad about that. In this day and age, when talking about a wrestler with problems that is breaking news.

Gertner
09-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Oh he is faking it because he is tired of TNA and all the Backstage bullshit.

Yes, because I'm sure working for ROH making $10 a night, wrestling in front of 50 fat ass virgins is ten time better.

Destro 2.0
09-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Yes, because I'm sure working for ROH making $10 a night, wrestling in front of 50 fat ass virgins is ten time better.

Hey troll else where no one even said anything about ROH. But good try you are gonna go far kid.

Hanso Amore
09-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Dear Destro,

Your mothers mustache tickled my asshole while she rimmed me out last night.

Cheers,

Hanso

P.S. She sucks cock like a champ.

The Pope
09-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Tony Chimmel: Here is your new Champion, Destro's Mom!

Ultra Mantis
09-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Desmond Wolfe has a great theme song. No, really.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9izBYu7x_0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9izBYu7x_0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

bigslimjj
09-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Tony Chimmel: Here is your new Champion, Destro's Mom!She's no champion,unless you mean at The Westminster show.....Woof!

Gertner
09-16-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey troll else where no one even said anything about ROH. But good try you are gonna go far kid.

Considering you bitched that Samoa Joe should leave TNA for ROH I don't think I'm far off.

Destro 2.0
09-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Considering you bitched that Samoa Joe should leave TNA for ROH I don't think I'm far off.

Quit trying to be such a hard ass....... Don't you gotta buy some cold pills for your next batch of meth.

Gertner
09-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Way to dodge my claim. Congrats chief.

Destro 2.0
09-16-2010, 11:25 PM

Kill in yourself in front of your child because he would be better off without you..... The fact that some has to put up with some rich smug asshole for a father who thinks he is better then everyone because he has money shows that you are not cut out for it.

thecc
09-16-2010, 11:31 PM

Kill in yourself in front of your child because he would be better off without you..... The fact that some has to put up with some rich smug asshole for a father who thinks he is better then everyone because he has money shows that you are not cut out for it.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVQT6PCPbfU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVQT6PCPbfU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Destro 2.0
09-16-2010, 11:37 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVQT6PCPbfU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVQT6PCPbfU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Great yet another mother fucker who is gonna follow me around and troll me. Well FUCK YOU too.