PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 lamest finishers today

FourFifty
09-15-2010, 08:16 PM
So I was thinking today about some really crappy moves. Things that WWE uses as there "powerful" match ending moves. So I was thinking... How many bad finishers are in the industry today? Well I came up with (my list of) the 5 lamest finishers. Now feel free to put your own in, and I'm hoping to hear about bad finishers in TNA (since I don't watch it).

And I kick off my list with a tie.

5- The Brain Chop OR The KO Punch: Great Khali or The Big Show
In a world where people are constantly getting hit in the head by virtually everything except the kitchen sink (and possibly the kitchen sink in a hardcore match) a blow like that seems somewhat pointless.
Due to their size they can do damn near anything as a believable finisher, even a simple blow like that. However, it's the set up that annoys me. Wait until you've knocked down someone half your size a few dozen times in a match and THEN go in for that kill shot? It could be a great sudden hit, but a set up for something like that is lame.

4- Tadpole Splash: Swog
We've seen the Banzi Drop, The Vader Bomb (even seen Vader do a moonsault), The Superfly Splash, etc etc etc. Having a midget jump off the top turnbuckle is less than good. Seriously, who came up with the idea of having a midget do this?

3- STF: John Cena
He just looks like he's laying on top of someone, with his wrist crossed. The way Cena sells his own move is like Hogan selling another wrestler's move. It's cold, unbelievable, and and looks like it's not doing anything.

2- The Cobra- Santino Marella
........I know Santino is a comedic persona, but come on, there is no chance he can be taken as any kind of serious as long as he does the cobra. He just has no chance to ever be taken as anything serious ever again as long as he employees The Cobra as a finisher.

1- The Playmaker- MVP
It's so... generic. By no means is it a bad move for a wrestler's arsenal, but as a finisher it's forgettable. He needs to either drop the move or do something else and call it the play maker.

Honorable Mentions from the past
The People's Elbow- Hella over, but it's just an elbow drop
Hogan's Leg Drop- Ditto, only a leg drop
The Worm- Ditto, only a chop
The Pounce- Period.

Jordan
09-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Play Maker for the win

Next Big Thing
09-15-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm sorry but... Edge's spear has been pretty fucking weak lately. He just doesn't have the body type anymore to make it believable, especially when you watch Rhino use it today or old clips of Goldberg.

Rey's 619 into the splash is another one that doesn't do it for me. Especially if he's working the bigger guys.

CSL
09-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Big Show using a punch for his finish is the greatest thing ever.

DLVH84
09-15-2010, 08:47 PM
John Cena ruined the STF. Masahiro Chono should beat the hell out of Cena for stealing a move that was passed to Chono from his mentor, the master of the STF, Lou Thesz.

CSL
09-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Hey folks, my name is DLVH84 and I like puro. I will keep reminding you of this ;)

Supreme Olajuwon
09-15-2010, 09:31 PM
KO Punch is badass.

Also remember the time Cena accidentally choked Edge unconscious with the STF? Pretty fake looking stuff.

Skippord
09-15-2010, 09:37 PM
how have you people not mentioned the Lie Detector yet

awful

VSG
09-15-2010, 09:37 PM
MVP is using a version of Shelton's Paydirt. I think he calls it the Play of the Day.

Add the Barrett Roll to the list.

Wishbone
09-15-2010, 09:39 PM
DDE (Pope's running knee strike to the corner), AJ Styles' Pelle (or however you spell it) Kick, Lie Detector (R-Truth's spinning elbow deal)

Xero
09-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Hey folks, my name is DLVH84 and I like puro. I will keep reminding you of this ;)

lol

bigslimjj
09-15-2010, 09:43 PM
1. Attitude adjustment-it's a fireman's carry.
2. khali's chop-it could kill someone for real,but it's weak as a "wrestling finisher"
3.tadpole splash- ridiculous that anyone sells this.
4. Kelly kelly's K2
5. Tommy Dreamer's ddt-no one cares about this move for some reason anymore.It's mostly used by chicks,and is no sold on concrete.It just looks weak now. Including Drew Mac's.

bigslimjj
09-15-2010, 09:46 PM
DDE (Pope's running knee strike to the corner), AJ Styles' Pelle (or however you spell it) Kick, Lie Detector (R-Truth's spinning elbow deal)The Pele kick is awesome.

Destro 2.0
09-15-2010, 09:47 PM
MVP is using a version of Shelton's Paydirt. I think he calls it the Play of the Day.

Add the Barrett Roll to the list.

I wish he would do the Shining Playa's Boot more.

DLVH84
09-15-2010, 09:53 PM
I wish he would do the Shining Playa's Boot more.

I AM MVP!!!

What Would Kevin Do?
09-15-2010, 09:54 PM
McIntyre's ddt is awesome.

Edge's spear, R-Truths Lie Detector

Definitely the Play Maker

Code Red/ Whatever the hell Melina calls it

Can't think of a 5th off the top of my head

Destro 2.0
09-15-2010, 09:57 PM
I don't like the Flux Capacitor the Move Kaz does I think it looks dumb as hell.

Lock Jaw
09-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Don't know why people hate the playmaker. If it is that move where he puts his foot on the dude's head and spins them around, it is a decent finisher.

Certainly better than picking someone up in a fireman's carry and either dropping them to the side (Cena) or in the front (Barret).

Destro 2.0
09-15-2010, 10:04 PM
The Pedigree needs to go Triple H getting a new finisher wouldn't hurt.....

CSL
09-15-2010, 10:07 PM
No.

Calamondin
09-15-2010, 10:09 PM
1) Barrett's finisher is AWFUL. It is just awkward and weak looking.

2) The same with Edge's spear.

3) Brain Chop.

4) Playmaker is pretty bad. Have no idea how it's supposed hurt anyone.

5) Barrett's finisher is really, really bad. It deserves another spot.

SuperSlim
09-15-2010, 10:17 PM
DDE (Pope's running knee strike to the corner), AJ Styles' Pelle (or however you spell it) Kick, Lie Detector (R-Truth's spinning elbow deal)

I didn't think the Pelle was really a finisher but more just an out of the blue kind of move to shift momentum and give AJ a chance to "recuperate."

But Lie Detector... truly sucks
Brain chop is horrible
The KO punch is only believable cause of Big Show's size but it's one of those that should be done quickly. Not wrestle for 10 or so minutes and then do it.
And the only problem with the Playmaker... is that everyone has done it. I mean... who hasn't had that move as a finisher at some point in their career?
There are others... but there are just too many crappy finishers out there.

BollywoodSingh
09-15-2010, 10:18 PM
5 lame moves off the top of my head:

Undertaker - Hell's Gate. He doesn't know how to apply it.

Dolph Ziggler - Zig Zag. It doesn't look very effective and usually looks really sloppy.

I like Rey's 619, but I don't like how everyone over sells it by jumping to the middle of the ring so Rey can do the springboard move he does.

Edge's spear. I've always thought it's been weak. He should use the Edgecutioner.

Khali's Chop or Big Show's punch - The main reason I don't like these is that, realistically, it would seem easy for these guys to just use the move early in the match.

DLVH84
09-15-2010, 10:23 PM
I don't like the Flux Capacitor the Move Kaz does I think it looks dumb as hell.

I agree. He's trying to do a one-man Spanish Fly, which Los Maximos does together.

Wishbone
09-15-2010, 10:35 PM
I didn't think the Pelle was really a finisher but more just an out of the blue kind of move to shift momentum and give AJ a chance to "recuperate."

But Lie Detector... truly sucks
Brain chop is horrible
The KO punch is only believable cause of Big Show's size but it's one of those that should be done quickly. Not wrestle for 10 or so minutes and then do it.
And the only problem with the Playmaker... is that everyone has done it. I mean... who hasn't had that move as a finisher at some point in their career?
There are others... but there are just too many crappy finishers out there.

I believe it was about a month ago he won a match with the pelle kick can't remember who he pinned thow

Schlomey
09-15-2010, 10:37 PM
I, like many others, LOVE Big Shows KO punch.

VSG
09-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Melina using a version of the Canadian Destroyer is bad, even if a Canadian called her the best diva today.

Lock Jaw
09-15-2010, 11:01 PM

I do not recall anyone else using that as a finisher. (If the playmaker is indeed the spinning leg thingy)

XCaliber
09-15-2010, 11:09 PM
I do not recall anyone else using that as a finisher. (If the playmaker is indeed the spinning leg thingy)

Off the top of my head both Randy Orton and Test used the same move.

DInsaneOne
09-15-2010, 11:38 PM
5) Melina's Finisher 4) Tadpole Splash 3) The Cobra 2) Attitude Adjustment (lacks an effort in recent times from cena..he just drops them with no force) 1) 619 (cuz opponents look like total asses trying to find the center of the ring and fall in the middle rope.

Always wonder why those pretty brutal sounding kicks from CM Punk and Evan Bourne are not sold better....everyone seems to pop up like mario after he gets a star.

Damian Rey
09-15-2010, 11:50 PM

I'm thinking that Eli Skipper used it at some point. I seem to remember him being the first person I witnessed using. Could be wrong.

blak23
09-16-2010, 12:05 AM
1) Barrett's finisher is AWFUL. It is just awkward and weak looking.

2) The same with Edge's spear.

3) Brain Chop.

4) Playmaker is pretty bad. Have no idea how it's supposed hurt anyone.

5) Barrett's finisher is really, really bad. It deserves another spot.

i feel like the playmaker is supposed to be a neckbreaker

DLVH84
09-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Melina using a version of the Canadian Destroyer is bad, even if a Canadian called her the best diva today.

Actually, it's a powerbomb variation, not a piledriver variation that Petey Williams has.

rated rjo
09-16-2010, 12:23 AM
5.) Barrett Roll / Wasteland - Not the worst finisher, but it has the same problem as Cena's. At least he sells it well.
4.) Attitude Adjustment - like they said before, the thing is a glorified Fireman's Carry. He sells it well so it doesn't bother me too much.
3.) Zig Zag - between Jericho's Codebreaker and Carlito's backstabber, Ziggler's move just looks ridiculous by comparison
2.) The Playmaker - MVP, stop it.... just stop it.
1.) The Lie Detector - everytime I see it, I still can't believe the thing is a finisher. Looks weak as all hell!

FourFifty
09-16-2010, 12:34 AM
i feel like the playmaker is supposed to be a neckbreaker

I feel like the playmaker is a set up from the other guy to mess up MVP's knee and then put him in a Brock Lock.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-16-2010, 12:36 AM
The playmaker is fricking awful, as the guy basically just turns and falls over with the back of his head on the back of MVP's knee. It basically wouldn't hurt anything. A fricking neckbreaker would look like a more painful finisher.

Inadequacy
09-16-2010, 12:47 AM
On the flip side the Zack Attack is awesome.

bigslimjj
09-16-2010, 01:34 AM
Barrett's has a lot of force behind it,and the name "Wasteland" is awesome. I though Sean O haire's reverse fireman's carry was great looking. I saw someone use it recently.Maybe one of the nexus not sure. Cena's is weak and easy looking. Kaz's Flux capacitor is dope. Just the risk of it and the fact that he hits it perfectly most times. Matt Morgan's Carbon footprint looks really weak as well.

glanville6
09-16-2010, 01:45 AM
I don't have a list, and to be honest I don't watch Smackdown or Impact often, but I remember having a conversation with a friend about CM Punk and the GTS. I said the move sucks...but he made me realize how effective the move is. I vote the GTS as one of the least exciting finishers.

DrCrawford
09-16-2010, 01:50 AM
i dont like the GTS at all, in name or in appearance

Storer50
09-16-2010, 02:40 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTrBYAJTMQs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTrBYAJTMQs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KIRA
09-16-2010, 03:37 AM
i dont like the GTS at all, in name or in appearance

I know its all opinion but I just want to say,youre insane the GTS is awesome as are CM Punk and KENTA.

Vastardikai
09-16-2010, 04:34 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTrBYAJTMQs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTrBYAJTMQs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You lie. That is the most DEVASTATING move in the history of this great sport.

JEPW
09-16-2010, 05:20 AM
GTS is awesome. I'd be very happy if Wade Barrett adopted the F5. It's time somebody brought that incredible move back.

Waylander
09-16-2010, 05:50 AM
The play maker looks stupid because MVP falls face-first into the mat while the other guy falls, what, 2 feet onto his back with little impact?

Also Kofi's new move where he 'DDTs himself' is a bit weak and hard to buy into.

Volare
09-16-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm surprised no one has said anything about Otunga's finisher. I don't know if he's trying to be like Ron Simmons, but his modified spine buster/choke/whatever the fuck he's doing just hasn't looked impressive to me.

Mr. Nerfect
09-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Off the top of my head both Randy Orton and Test used the same move.

Randy Orton called it "The Overdrive," Carlito used it as his original finisher before he switched to a reverse swinging neckbreaker (like Cody Rhodes' current "Cross Rhodes") and Matt Striker used it before he switched to "The Golden Rule," which is now Zack Ryder's "Zack Attack."

Here is my list:

Honourable Mention: Chavo Guerrero's Frog Splash

I am one of the biggest marks on here, but even I have to admit that the Frog Splash looks awkward when he does it. He's gotten a lot better at it, and I don't mind him occasionally using it when he sets up for it nicely (like with the three amigos culminating in his old Brainbuster finisher), but I'd like to see Chavo use something else. Bring back the Gory Bomb for smaller opponents.

5) The Masterlock

I actually really like Chris Masters. He has turned into quite a good worker, and I find his face persona quite likeable. The Full Nelson itself is not a bad move, and Masters' history has led to The Masterlock being a good occasional finish to pop the crowd. But basically it's been the guy's only move for so many years, and he just cannot seem to get it locked in anymore and it has lost a lot of its luster. So basically, the booking of the move is why I consider it so lame -- get a new trick, Chris.

4) The Play of the Day

It's Shelton Benjamin's Paydirt done without the same effect. MVP almost looks like he takes himself out with the move. The best finisher MVP has used has been The Drive-By (his kick-off the guy's knee followed into the player boot). But even that was cooler when it was mid-match against a guy like Batista. If MVP used the Play of the Day into some sort of submission hold, I would buy it a lot more.

3) Da Shout Out

JTG's mug-shot is much cooler than Da Shout Out, which is essentially him floating around an opponent into a reverse bulldog. It's a good comeback move, but other than that it's just got no wind. The impact doesn't seem like a pay-off. JTG is such an innovator that I am sure he could come up with something much better in like five seconds.

2) The Cobra

Obviously this is for comedy, and I'd have no problem with Santino using it mid-match as an insult-to-injury type move -- but as a legitimate finisher? No, thank you.

1) The Killswitch...nah, just kidding -- The Lie Detector

Why R-Truth does a sweet suplex into a stunner only to then finish a match with a corkscrew forearm confuses me. I guess it's meant to pop the crowd, or something. It'd even be better if Truth used The Hat Rack Crack to set up for a Scissors Kick.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Isn't the Pele Kick a set up move? I like the move either way, but are we only focusing on finishing moves? How many victories has AJ Styles gotten with the kick?

I will add to the list of moves by saying whatever Darren Young's finisher is.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xa75vLsBlb8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xa75vLsBlb8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I also never really liked Reno's Roll the Dice. That was later stolen by Goldberg and the Test Drive. It just looked just like he flipped a guy over. Kindof like saying jumping off the top rope, and turning to from the back to the front is a moonsault.

Ultra Mantis
09-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Isn't the Pele Kick a set up move? I like the move either way, but are we only focusing on finishing moves? How many victories has AJ Styles gotten with the kick?

I don't know if he still does it as a finish but I've seen him beat Samoa Joe, Sabin, Steiner and probably others with the Pele Kick during the Main Event Mafia feud.

Kozlov's finish is actually pretty shitty looking, compared to a basic spinebuster it looks piss weak (unless of course it's delivered by Otunga), but Heath Slater's zig-zag rip off is possibly the worst since he's doing a weaker version of an already weak finish. It probably doesn't help that I fucking hate Heath Slater.

My top 5 worst finishers:

1. Heath Slater's "Ginge-Gag"
2. Otunga's "Spinebuster"
3. R-Truth's "Lie Detector"
4. Rey Mysterio's "619"
5. Vladimir Kozlov's "Iron Curtain"

The Pope
09-16-2010, 11:26 AM
The Pounce was pretty awesome man.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-16-2010, 12:23 PM
The Pounce was pretty awesome man.

Period.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/myeq2ezA4Ho?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/myeq2ezA4Ho?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

What Would Kevin Do?
09-16-2010, 12:49 PM
The problem with the GTS isn't the move, it's people who can't take it right. It looks stupid when people throw there arms up in front of there face. Just take the fucking move.

The move looks awesome when taken right.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_r525cdkPo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_r525cdkPo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dk1jkYeRQb8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dk1jkYeRQb8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Kotaro Suzuki takes that move like a fucking champ.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T-h9OGvTcwE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T-h9OGvTcwE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It only looks bad when people put there arms up and essentially take the knee to their forearms, like the Taker did last Smackdown.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-16-2010, 01:04 PM
5) The Masterlock

I actually really like Chris Masters. He has turned into quite a good worker, and I find his face persona quite likeable. The Full Nelson itself is not a bad move, and Masters' history has led to The Masterlock being a good occasional finish to pop the crowd. But basically it's been the guy's only move for so many years, and he just cannot seem to get it locked in anymore and it has lost a lot of its luster. So basically, the booking of the move is why I consider it so lame -- get a new trick, Chris.

Word. Easy solution though. Just give him this

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXMR8oBu4-E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXMR8oBu4-E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rollermacka
09-16-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm suprised nobody has said starship pain. It's flashy but it would look like it would hurt bad. Plus, he usually misses.

Majunior
09-16-2010, 01:42 PM
I agree, Show's KO Punch is ridiculous. And like most people, my issue is timing/set up.

If Show is gonna use it, he should DDP it. Hit it from any angle, at any time. More specifically, he should walk into the ring and hit the Punch. Screw a match. If you have a punch that knocks people cold in one hit, why would you do anything but? Miss the first time, just keep swinging for it. Show is massive enough that him taking a few shots to make it hit (no selling all the way) is totally believable. Even if he only hits it on the fourth attempt, that takes what... 20 seconds?

The problem is him wrestling for 7 minutes only to hit a punch that requires no real set up and is instantly effective. If he goes for a long match, he should use the Chokeslam. Although, again, with the KO Punch as an awesome and believable part of your arsenal, why would you do anything else?

jskinnyg
09-16-2010, 01:57 PM
The Pedigree needs to go Triple H getting a new finisher wouldn't hurt.....

WHAT?? :nono::nono:

Lie Detector = Horrible
Starship Pain = Ok, when he hits it...
Brain Chop (Khali) = Stupid
Five Knuckle Shuffle/Ballin'/People's Elbow/Worm = Same rehashed Shit...
Stink Face = Funny as Hell but not a finisher.
ANY Spear I hate as a finisher... Good set up though...

I would say the Cobra, but Santino is God and it's a gimmick anyway...

BizarroKing
09-16-2010, 02:52 PM
5: The Playmaker-Just Lame
4: Brogue Kick-A Kick as a finisher doesn't seem too threatening...
4: Zig Zag-The sleeper hold is better
2: Leg Drop-Yea a leg drop is real threatening, especially from Hulk Hogan
1: Tadpole Splash-Do I even need to explain this?

Rollermacka
09-16-2010, 03:00 PM

Isnt there a wrestler in AJPW who's wider than he is tall and uses an ass poke as a finisher? I was watching this rumble match and he ass poked the Great Muta and threw him over. I think his name is Ryota Hama

rated rjo
09-16-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm suprised nobody has said starship pain. It's flashy but it would look like it would hurt bad. Plus, he usually misses.

I don't think he's missed it on Raw for the last few weeks.

Just sayin'

Destro 2.0
09-16-2010, 11:26 PM
I don't think he's missed it on Raw for the last few weeks.

Just sayin'

I was wondering do think it would be better if the opponent would be standing when he did it. Sort of like the pele.......

rated rjo
09-17-2010, 12:23 AM
I was wondering do think it would be better if the opponent would be standing when he did it. Sort of like the pele.......

If he has near misses everytime he tries to go after someone not moving and lying flat on the ground, I worry if he could make it work if they were standing.

Either way, I'd still buy the move. Looks better than half the finishers in the WWE. Even when it doesn't connect, it still looks legit.

Destro 2.0
09-17-2010, 12:25 AM
If he has near misses everytime he tries to go after someone not moving and lying flat on the ground, I worry if he could make it work if they were standing.

Either way, I'd still buy the move. Looks better than half the finishers in the WWE. Even when it doesn't connect, it still looks legit.

Well what about like a big man thats standing like Taker or The Big Show could make for an awesome finish if they catch him.

FourFifty
09-17-2010, 12:29 AM
So, I just gotta say this about one move that a few people have spoken up against- The KO Punch.

When The Big Show hits it I swear he can knock down a fucking wall. It looks NASTY!
However, my qualm with that move is how he sets it up. Now if this was something more like HBK's Sweet Chin Music I could buy into it. Have him miss in mid match, and then out of nowhere "BAM!!!!"

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Has anybody ever tried a High Five off the top rope as a finisher?

SOCCER LEGS
09-17-2010, 01:32 PM
whoever said santino's cobra is mad dumb, that shit is awesome

Nark Order
09-17-2010, 02:51 PM
I will add to the list of moves by saying whatever Darren Young's finisher is.

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xa75vLsBlb8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

That actually looks fucking awesome.

MoFo
09-17-2010, 03:23 PM

WORD

He just slaps their body with his arms when he comes down, it looks like shit. The GTS barely ever connects as well, looks fake as fuck (DUH WRASSLINS FAKE FAG, YH I KNOW).

Hate Jericho's shitty Boston Crab version of Walls of Jericho too.

Del Rio's armbar is teh awesome though.

XL
09-20-2010, 01:16 PM
About the KO Punch. Is he hitting it with an open fist? Cos I don't see how it could be that powerful if so. If not, it's an illegal move.

GTS looks sloppy a lot of the time. Christian took a good one on SD last week.

Starship Pain looks good but like has been said a dozen times it's rarely hit properly.

Shadrick
09-20-2010, 01:32 PM
KO Punch is badass.

Also remember the time Cena accidentally choked Edge unconscious with the STF? Pretty fake looking stuff.

Lol, this.

whiteyford
09-20-2010, 01:49 PM
About the KO Punch. Is he hitting it with an open fist? Cos I don't see how it could be that powerful if so. If not, it's an illegal move.

Really suprised that hasnt been brought up by an opponent yet.

ThatsMyEagerFace
09-20-2010, 04:01 PM
5-The Stomach Claw (I think some guy on the Indy circut uses it)
4-The Playmaker
3-The F-ittude Ujust.... Whatever the hell Cena uses
2-The Punt--It's just a kick
DRUM ROLL PLZ.....

NUMBER 1

The khali chop

XL
09-20-2010, 06:49 PM
2-The Punt--It's just a kick
...to the head!

If anything The Punt is the most legit finisher ever in wrestling.