PDA

View Full Version : Rank A Tag Team #11 : Disciple Of Apocalypse (Stable Week)

tna
09-20-2010, 05:48 PM
I am gonna do a Stable Week so Rank DOA!!!

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5486/doai.jpg (http://img823.imageshack.us/i/doai.jpg/)

Eklipse
09-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Due to "Fake 'Taker" being in the stable and the fact that the only real feud they had was with NoD...they get a 1 from me.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-20-2010, 06:01 PM
I was going to vote lower than I ultimately did. This is another team that started a little time before the Attitude era really started to kick in.

A cast away from a great stable, the Fake Undertaker and Jacob and Eli Blu. Very forgettable stable. A horrible feud with the new (and improved) Nation of Domination and Los Borquias. This was wrestlecrap of the highest order and was very sterotypical and racist. White skinheads as the faces trying to beat up heel stables of Blacks and Puerto Ricans.

I vote 5. Since Prime Time Brian Lee was awesome in ECW and Crush was pretty good in Demolition. Also, the Harris Brothers seems to know how to keep employed for a long time without very much skills. Staying hired with no skills is a very impressive thing in its own right. The Blus, The Bash Brothers, DOA, The Harris Brothers, Creative Control etc.

On second thought I should have voted lower.

Eklipse
09-20-2010, 06:04 PM

:y::lol:

Gertner
09-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Lol it's amazing, they were a terrible tag team yet they kept getting repackaged and rehired.

tna
09-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Ok does anyone know how to revote because my laptop is ucked up and i wanted to vote 7 but the window scrolled up!!!

Eklipse
09-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Ok does anyone know how to revote because my laptop is ucked up and i wanted to vote 7 but the window scrolled up!!!

Dont lie dude. We know you voted 10. Dont change your mind because you are the only one that likes them.:lol:

Nicky Fives
09-20-2010, 07:05 PM
5.... all of them were below average.....

DLVH84
09-20-2010, 07:19 PM
I say 10. They were awesome. It's a shame that Crush left WWE, because of the Montreal Screwjob, and then Brian Lee leaving a year later.

jskinnyg
09-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Awful...

parkmania
09-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Shame they weren't around to have Biker Taker join them...

BizarroKing
09-20-2010, 08:13 PM
They weren't very relevant.

Schlomey
09-20-2010, 08:23 PM
just awful.

Rollermacka
09-20-2010, 08:42 PM
I was going to vote lower than I ultimately did. This is another team that started a little time before the Attitude era really started to kick in.

A cast away from a great stable, the Fake Undertaker and Jacob and Eli Blu. Very forgettable stable. A horrible feud with the new (and improved) Nation of Domination and Los Borquias. This was wrestlecrap of the highest order and was very sterotypical and racist. White skinheads as the faces trying to beat up heel stables of Blacks and Puerto Ricans.

I vote 5. Since Prime Time Brian Lee was awesome in ECW and Crush was pretty good in Demolition. Also, the Harris Brothers seems to know how to keep employed for a long time without very much skills. Staying hired with no skills is a very impressive thing in its own right. The Blus, The Bash Brothers, DOA, The Harris Brothers, Creative Control etc.

Same here. Brian Lee was awsome, Harris Bros were a decient tag team, Adams was good alone or with a tag partner. Kinda wished he would have gotten to with Clarke sooner in there careers. They gat a 4 because of they had "Attitude" feuds with NOD, Los Borquias, and LOD 2000

tna
09-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Shame they weren't around to have Biker Taker join them...

I would have loved to see that!

SuperSlim
09-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Gave them a 2. They were just all around bad.

XCaliber
09-22-2010, 04:41 PM
They were decent talents but they had a weak/bland/generic gimmick and never really served much of a purpose during their tenure other than jobbing to the stars.

Eklipse
09-22-2010, 05:57 PM
They were decent talents but they had a weak/bland/generic gimmick and never really served much of a purpose during their tenure other than jobbing to the stars.

Exactly. Possibly the weakest stable of the attitude era, next to the oddities....but not nearly as entertaining.