PDA

View Full Version : Here's who I want in the IC and US title unification match

Destro 2.0
09-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Dolph Ziggler vs Bryan Danielson
Survivor Series

I say make it happen and it would be the perfect Heel vs Face battle.

What do you guys say?

VSG
09-23-2010, 09:13 PM
I say never unify those titles. But if at all it should happen, Kaval uses his title shot against Dolph and wins the IC title. Kaval vs Danielson at Survivor Series for unification. How's that?

Destro 2.0
09-23-2010, 09:15 PM
I say never unify those titles. But if at all it should happen, Kaval uses his title shot against Dolph and wins the IC title. Kaval vs Danielson at Survivor Series for unification. How's that?

Yeah or make it a Triple threat because if you watched the indies you have seen Danielson vs Low ki hundreds of times. But it is still a good idea.

But what what about the triple threat? Sort of like what they did at Wrestlemania 2000

Triple Naitch
09-23-2010, 09:16 PM
I'd rather see Ziggler and Bryan be set for a unification match at SS only for Kaval to come out and say he's using his title shot against the both of them in a triple threat.

DLVH84
09-23-2010, 09:17 PM
I'd rather see Ziggler and Bryan be set for a unification match at SS only for Kaval to come out and say he's using his title shot against the both of them in a triple threat.

Perfect setup.

Destro 2.0
09-23-2010, 09:17 PM

But with both titles on the line?

DLVH84
09-23-2010, 09:18 PM
But with both titles on the line?

Since it would be a unification match, yes.

Destro 2.0
09-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Since it would be a unification match, yes.

Either way that triple thread would be insane. No gimmicks, no bullshit, straight up awesome wrestling going on.

DLVH84
09-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Either way that triple thread would be insane. No gimmicks, no bullshit, straight up awesome wrestling going on.

That's the way it should be.

Destro 2.0
09-23-2010, 09:23 PM
That's the way it should be.

I know Dolph could definitely keep up with the two of them.

Juan
09-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Who gives a shit what Destro 2.0 wants

Destro 2.0
09-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Who gives a shit what Destro 2.0 wants

Dude I know you hate me for what ever reason. But go troll elsewhere Juan or get someone else banned for no reason. You're the forum snitch we all know it. You are just trying to get me fired up so you can get me banned and then you can bust your nut. So, Go argue with the Adam Evans fan or something.

Juan
09-23-2010, 09:45 PM
You got me good.

Destro 2.0
09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
You got me good.

So Juan who do you want to see in the Unification match?

blake639raw
09-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I agree with Danielson/Kaval. They've had amazing matches on the indies, several years ago. They have both matured since then, so I don't see why the match wouldn't me amazing, and get both of them over moreso in the process.

dronepool
09-23-2010, 10:28 PM
I don't want those two particular titles unified.

Destro 2.0
09-23-2010, 10:29 PM
I don't want those two particular titles unified.

Well its gonna happen and there is really nothing you can do about it.

dronepool
09-23-2010, 10:32 PM

Is that a fact or just rumor? I still rather have them stay separate. The only titles that I wouldn't mind a unification of would be the two world titles.

If these get unified what will the other guys be doing? All there will be left would be 3 titles (if the unify both world belts)

Destro 2.0
09-23-2010, 10:33 PM
Really it doesn't matter because when they Unify them all the titles will basically become RAW exclusives.

blake639raw
09-23-2010, 10:36 PM
Really, they should just unify the women's, tag, and world titles, and have the US and IC titles be individual to their respective shows.

Jeritron
09-23-2010, 10:39 PM
I predict they will be unified in a ladder match at TLC in December.

Logically they're next, and will be unified before the world titles at Wrestlemania. That seems like the right time and setting to do it.
The ladder match lends itself to unifying two midcard titles.

It would be great if it was Danielson and Kaval, but it could be any number of enjoyable matchups.

Jeritron
09-23-2010, 10:42 PM

lol

Mr. Nerfect
09-24-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't want to see the titles unified, but I do hope that at Bragging Rights they'll do Champion vs. Champion Matches. It fits the RAW vs. SmackDown! theme, and it's got a bit of appeal to it. In that match, I hope Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler are still holding their respective belts. That match would be pretty awesome win.

Jeritron
09-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Champion vs Champion matches tend to suck when neither belt is on the line, because it rarely results in any kind of clean or meaningful finish, and it's not a continuing feud.

Mr. Nerfect
09-24-2010, 10:16 PM
This would be a different instance. I would demand a clean finish to my Bryan/Ziggler feud.

XL
09-25-2010, 02:09 PM
I don't want to see the titles unified, but I do hope that at Bragging Rights they'll do Champion vs. Champion Matches. It fits the RAW vs. SmackDown! theme, and it's got a bit of appeal to it. In that match, I hope Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler are still holding their respective belts. That match would be pretty awesome win.
Noid pretty much took the words off of my keyboard. If they were to unify the belts - and I don't think they will - Bragging Rights is the place to do it.

I'd like to see Kaval v Bryan. Regardless of how many times they've faced off in the indies, this is the WWE. You wouldn't mark to see two, smaller guys that have worked their way up to the top face off and go down in WWE history by unifying the titles?

Eklipse
09-25-2010, 02:10 PM

:y:
Truly awesome

Destro 2.0
09-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Or if Ziggler dropped the belt to CM Punk and then we could get Low-Ki vs Danielson vs Punk in triple threat match. What does everyone think about that?

Tb1
09-26-2010, 01:32 AM
Dude I know you hate me for what ever reason. But go troll elsewhere Juan or get someone else banned for no reason. You're the forum snitch we all know it. You are just trying to get me fired up so you can get me banned and then you can bust your nut. So, Go argue with the Adam Evans fan or something.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dqULwFayvE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dqULwFayvE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>