PDA

View Full Version : Stan Hansen

Xero
09-25-2010, 04:19 PM
I know that Hansen is pretty much blind and it's one of the reasons he worked so stiff, but was this apart of his gimmick? Was it brought up in storylines and angles?

Vastardikai
09-28-2010, 11:47 PM
I think most/all of Hansen's story lines and angles wrapped around him being a nasty bastard that wanted to beat the shit out of people/person.

MaxPower
09-29-2010, 12:16 AM
I don't think it was at all the last major American storyline he had was him going after Lex Lugar, they really missed the boat with the Vader eye popping thing, he could have went to the WWF known as Stan the Eye Popper Hansen or his Lariat had the ability to make your eyes pop out

Droford
09-29-2010, 07:19 AM
I cant imagine Hansen wearing the Percy Watson goggles while wrestling in order to be able to see right.

Vastardikai
09-29-2010, 02:29 PM
Something even funnier to Imagine.

Stan Hansen bringing his left arm forward.
Stan Hansen bringing his right arm forward.
Stan Hansen raising his left arm overhead and pointing (while adjusting his arm pad).
Stan Hansen doing the finger rain
LARIOTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Loose Cannon
09-29-2010, 02:57 PM
I think most/all of Hansen's story lines and angles wrapped around him being a nasty bastard that wanted to beat the shit out of people/person.

yea, this. I can speak that his angles in NWA/WCW were pretty much him being a violent/nasty bastard. They always mentioned his work in Japan and his "tough" demeanor. He's a really smart guy though if you think about it. He always stayed in a company long enough to not wear out his welcome. He was always near the top of the card with his angles and was always over. Just look at his run with the AWA. They put the belt on him. He made his money and left.