PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck TNA?

Destro 2.0
09-26-2010, 03:34 PM
TNA announced the following last night…
BREAKING NEWS: Jay Lethal defeated The Amazing Red on Saturday night at the TNA Live Event in Rahway, New Jersey to regain the X Division Championship!

First Amazing Red wins it who I am surprised even works there. Because when was the last time we even fucking saw him. Then they switch it back. This title change is Unecessary because I like Amazing red when he actually is being used right. Jay Lethal is a fucking Jobber and his push is fucking retarded.

But then again its TNA and they are only capable of doing things that are only retarded. Way to go TNA..........

Xero
09-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Apparently they did it because it was near Lethal's home town.

AJHayes
09-26-2010, 03:41 PM
I shouldn't dignify this with a response, but, TNA is trying to push "anything can happen." Thus, seemingly random title changes. Maybe they want to use Red more, maybe they want to capitalize on their X division. I don't know the reason, but, I plan on waiting to see what happens before I run around screaming "the sky is falling!"

Go fuck yourself Destro.

Destro 2.0
09-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Apparently they did it because it was near Lethal's home town.

But the point being of having him lose the night before would be? I think it would be better for him to go into his home town as the champ. Don't you think so?

Xero
09-26-2010, 03:46 PM
But the point being of having him lose the night before would be? I think it would be better for him to go into his home town as the champ. Don't you think so?

Actually no. It's much bigger for the home town hero to win a title and get revenge than to successfully defend.

I'm not saying I agree with hot shotting the belt, but in the end it won't hurt anything.

Joesgonnakillyou
09-26-2010, 03:49 PM
It's not unknown for this stuff to happen on house shows outside of TNA. I would have killed to see Terry Funk win the US title from Lance Storm in a house show in amarillo when WCW was going. It's good to know this stuff can happen on house shows.

I disagree with your assesment of Jay Lethal, I like him.

Destro 2.0
09-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Actually no. It's much bigger for the home town hero to win a title and get revenge than to successfully defend.

I'm not saying I agree with hot shotting the belt, but in the end it won't hurt anything.

I know I just think its fucking stupid I would rather have him come in as the champ and sucessfully defend it. At least have some heel take it no Amazing Red who has been disappeared for months.

Savio
09-26-2010, 04:02 PM
I agree TNA is stupid.

Mooияakeя™
09-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Most of the booking full stop these days is fucking stupid. Only way to stop it is to become sole writer for said company. Apply away boys.

CSL
09-26-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm pretty sure just about every wrestling company ever with a TV deal has at some point bounced a belt back and forth on house shows in between tapings, I don't see what your problem is.

Destro 2.0
09-26-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm pretty sure just about every wrestling company ever with a TV deal has at some point bounced a belt back and forth on house shows in between tapings, I don't see what your problem is.

Its TNA thats my problem......

Steveviscious89
09-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Its TNA thats my problem......

That much is obvious. I think we've all had enough of you nitpicking at TNA just to read your own bullcrap on the forum. You dislike TNA....ok we get the picture. Everybody knows that their booking is either loved or hated by most people. Everybody knows TNA's issues. It's also obvious you don't actually watch TNA since everything you complain about it is whatever ends up posted as news. You are what the internet fans call a worthless troll.

BizarroKing
09-26-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm sure TNA is not the 1st company to have someone drop the belt @ a live event only to have them win it back at another.

Savio
09-26-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm sure TNA is not the 1st company to have someone drop the belt @ a live event only to have them win it back at another.
Oh wait Lethal lost it at a live event aswell? eh so it is like he never lost it.

Nicky Fives
09-26-2010, 05:41 PM
They should have the Title change hands , but never announced it doing so..... like the WWF Hardcore Title at house shows in 2002 that would change hand 2-4 times a show, but always end up on the same guy carrying it in.....

Xero
09-26-2010, 05:43 PM
They should have done it with the TV title.

Destro 2.0
09-26-2010, 06:52 PM
That much is obvious. I think we've all had enough of you nitpicking at TNA just to read your own bullcrap on the forum. You dislike TNA....ok we get the picture. Everybody knows that their booking is either loved or hated by most people. Everybody knows TNA's issues. It's also obvious you don't actually watch TNA since everything you complain about it is whatever ends up posted as news. You are what the internet fans call a worthless troll.

I am not trying to troll I am expressing an opinion so go fight with someone else. Like the AdamEvansFan or something he posts edgy stuff or how I like to say retarded stuff like how do you introduce wrestlers without NXT even though they have been introducing new wrestlers without it for years.

Xero
09-26-2010, 07:09 PM
To be honest, this type of shit is just looking for things to bitch about. There are much bigger issues that could be discussed outside of a phantom title change that no one gives a shit about.

Steveviscious89
09-26-2010, 07:11 PM
To be honest, this type of shit is just looking for things to bitch about. There are much bigger issues that could be discussed outside of a phantom title change that no one gives a shit about.

Xero found a much more blunt way to reword my comments. There are other things that TNA does that are more worth complaining about. Perhaps I should create a thread about how I detest the Impact Zone.

Destro 2.0
09-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Xero found a much more blunt way to reword my comments. There are other things that TNA does that are more worth complaining about. Perhaps I should create a thread about how I detest the Impact Zone.

Anything but a Matt Hardy thread?

MoFo
09-26-2010, 07:53 PM
"Anything can happen at TNA house shows! Be sure to grab yr ticket!"

Basically.

The Pope
09-26-2010, 08:38 PM
I have to disagree with Destro on this one.

dhellova guy
09-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Can I change the subject of this thread to discuss the origin of the term "troll"?

Seems like a more productive use of our time.

Ermaximus
09-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Clearly you aren't aware of the fact that if it doesn't happen on TV, then it never happened. Case and point, The Colons vs. MizMo at Wrestlemania 25.

DaBrasko
09-26-2010, 11:44 PM
And I'm pretty sure Edge won his first Intercontinental championship from Jeff Jarrett at a WWE house show.

bigslimjj
09-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Its TNA thats my problem......Shut up Meg.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B9exwrhgrRY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B9exwrhgrRY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tom Guycott
09-27-2010, 01:27 AM
I would have killed to see Terry Funk win the US title from Lance Storm in a house show in amarillo when WCW was going. It's good to know this stuff can happen on house shows.

Lance went on record saying that was one of his favorite matches he ever had, and went on to say Terry did a freakin' moonsault, just because he "hadn't done one before."

Also, it was the "Canadian Heavyweight Championship".

Droford
09-27-2010, 01:37 AM
Lance went on record saying that was one of his favorite matches he ever had, and went on to say Terry did a freakin' moonsault, just because he "hadn't done one before."

Also, it was the "Canadian Heavyweight Championship".

not to be confused with the Saskachewan Hardcore International Title he also held.

and it would be like TNA to do a TV title change at a house show so..at least it wasn't the TV Title.

edyhdrawde
09-27-2010, 02:02 PM
TNA is trying to bring back the 'anything can happen live' feel that the NWA was known for in the 80's. Where title changes happened at house shows and in some cases they stuck and weren't dropped back within a few days. With the 'anything can happen live' feel it could lead to a pick up in house show sales, especially if the title changes stick.

Nark Order
09-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Why are we talking about TNA at all?

RVDmark
09-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Rather have overbooked "anything can happen" than WWE's "Nothing Ever Happens" (except the occasional ppv, but because its the only thing to happen in WWE for ages its on the net months in advance anyway).

At least its somewhat interesting, WWE is just way too bland.

Innovator
09-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Why are we talking about TNA at all?
Only thing I can think of is Velvet Sky

The Pope
09-28-2010, 11:22 AM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/420383/angelina-velvet-sky-o.gif

Swiss Ultimate
09-28-2010, 02:35 PM
There are no champions in TNA, merely names and faces.

parkmania
09-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Whenever WWE does an international tour, don't they usually have one of the midcard titles change hands the first couple shows, and then change it back by the end of the tour? I know I've heard about them doing this more than once fairly recently.

Well, for TNA, anything outside Florida IS international...