PDA

View Full Version : Weird GM idea...

OldSchoolFan
09-28-2010, 11:56 PM
I have been reading things here off and on for a long time and finally decided to make an account...

Now on to my point...

After watching Raw this past week I believe I know where the whole GM thing is going and I really do not like it. It seems very likely that the GM will be revealed to be Zack Ryder!!! Based on his sudden semi-steady appearances on Raw and his interactions with Edge followed by everything the GM said to Edge.

What are you guys theories?

Juan
09-28-2010, 11:58 PM
That would be awesome, actually.

glanville6
09-29-2010, 12:06 AM
I doubt it, but I wouldnt actually hate it. Because chances are that I will hate it.

I would still like it to be Regal... wouldn't be shocked it it was Matt Striker, some expect Abraham Washington...still anyones guess

The Pope
09-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Who the hell is Zack Ryder? Wasn't that one of the Edgeheads? Or no?

MaxPower
09-29-2010, 12:10 AM
Its the Iron Sheik, typing was his only way to get a thought out clearly and without threatening to rape someone.

Snowden
09-29-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah, he was one of the edgeheads at one point, and is now the neighborhood guido in the WWE.

At first when I read the thread, I thought that the idea was a bunch of shit...but you know, the more and more I think about it, the more and more it makes sense.

Ryder could easily be hiding behind a computer, that would be well within his character range. He has been trying to be Edge's friend, but all Edge does is try to punk him, so he's getting out his anger any way he can. He'd also be the type to both play up a fake identity.

Only minor continuity problem would be when Ryder faced Sheamus for the WWE title, where the 6 pack challenge was first set up. Would seem silly/implausable that Ryder would be that quick to get back and send the e-mail, and also that Sheamus had the audacity to choose Ryder himself as an opponent.

Though at this point, a little thing like that doesn't make a bit of difference.

The Pope
09-29-2010, 12:15 AM
It's the leader of "They" from TNA.

glanville6
09-29-2010, 12:15 AM
Its the Iron Sheik, typing was his only way to get a thought out clearly and without threatening to rape someone.

"I fuck your ass and make you humble!"

VSG
09-29-2010, 12:20 AM
I would like that to happen, I will admit.

OldSchoolFan
09-29-2010, 12:22 AM
Yeah, he was one of the edgeheads at one point, and is now the neighborhood guido in the WWE.

At first when I read the thread, I thought that the idea was a bunch of shit...but you know, the more and more I think about it, the more and more it makes sense.

Ryder could easily be hiding behind a computer, that would be well within his character range. He has been trying to be Edge's friend, but all Edge does is try to punk him, so he's getting out his anger any way he can. He'd also be the type to both play up a fake identity.

Only minor continuity problem would be when Ryder faced Sheamus for the WWE title, where the 6 pack challenge was first set up. Would seem silly/implausable that Ryder would be that quick to get back and send the e-mail, and also that Sheamus had the audacity to choose Ryder himself as an opponent.

Though at this point, a little thing like that doesn't make a bit of difference.

In case you missed the past... I don't know.. FOREVER in WWE, you would know things like that don't bother them, LOL. :D

Snowden
09-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Agreed, completely. Just can't help but point it out. They may not care about continuity, but I still do goddamnit.

DLVH84
09-29-2010, 12:26 AM
I think it's Mitchell Cole (thanks Jericho).

BollywoodSingh
09-29-2010, 12:39 AM
I'm all for Ryder getting a push because I love his character, but him being revealed as the GM would be a terrible payoff to this thing. I very much doubt it's him.

OldSchoolFan
09-29-2010, 02:12 AM
I agree that it would be a terrible payoff... but how much of a better swerve could they put on it... we all expect someone huge and no big name would really be "shocking" so a complete shot from the left field of the ballpark in another state will likely pick up interest-at least in their eyes.

Droford
09-29-2010, 02:38 AM
The GM is Lita

Vastardikai
09-29-2010, 04:19 AM
It's Matt Hardy's Soma Dealer. :shifty:

owenbrown
09-29-2010, 04:30 AM
It's Matt Hardy's Caterer. :shifty:

Fixed

Mr. Nerfect
09-29-2010, 04:39 AM
As far as zany ideas go, I wouldn't actually mind it. Basically, Zack Ryder is revealed to be this super-genius with a good understanding for the business, and has been trying to get along with Edge all this time, but has bitten his tongue as a bit of an "experiment."

It doesn't exactly make perfect sense, and it wouldn't be the best pay-off in the world; and I don't even think it's likely -- but it would be somewhat entertaining to see Edge and Ryder feud. I think it's much more likely that Ryder is just being booked with Edge to have him on-screen doing some comedy stuff playing off their history because they have nothing better for Ryder to do.

V
09-29-2010, 06:55 AM
how long has this GM thing been going? this has been the most drawn out thing ever.

I bet it will go the way of "i still remember" and "little johnny"

The MAC
09-29-2010, 08:16 AM
its vince

bet you right now!

Nicky Fives
09-29-2010, 08:29 AM
With WWE plugging Mick Foley's new book on Raw, I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.....

Next Big Thing
09-29-2010, 10:28 AM
With WWE plugging Mick Foley's new book on Raw, I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.....

I love Foley for what he's done, but at this point Mick's run his course. The flannel and sweat pants is played out. If the numbers drop again I wouldn't be surprised if it was Vince or HHH. I wouldn't mind seeing HHH in a non- wrestling capacity. Plus he can be either heel or face whereas someone like Foley, Regal, or Cole are stuck being one or the other.

parkmania
09-29-2010, 10:36 AM
How much longer is Foley contracted to TNA???

The Pope
09-29-2010, 10:52 AM
How much longer is Foley contracted to TNA???

Until his dates run out

Next Big Thing
09-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Until his dates run out

Ha! Just one more reason why Dixie has no business in charge.

jskinnyg
09-29-2010, 12:35 PM
I think it's Mitchell Cole (thanks Jericho).

:yes::yes:

The Pope
09-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Ha! Just one more reason why Dixie has no business in charge.

Well I'd imagine the contract had a 1 year length but it also had dates. Not sure how that works.

BizarroKing
09-29-2010, 03:11 PM
It's Fat Chris Harris in a singlet.

The Pope
09-29-2010, 03:19 PM
It's
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ng7abMfXyY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&start=9&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ng7abMfXyY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&start=9&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WI37V4Cqesg?fs=1&start=48&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WI37V4Cqesg?fs=1&start=48&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Next Big Thing
09-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Well I'd imagine the contract had a 1 year length but it also had dates. Not sure how that works.

Nah. She probably gave him the RVD treatment where she promised not to use him but for only so many appearances within a given time frame. It makes her a "cool" boss.