PDA

View Full Version : So lets talk about THE Hell in a Cell.

Destro 2.0
10-02-2010, 05:17 PM
What would you do change it up. With this PPV I think its retarded to have just numerous hell in a cell matches and not doing anything Different with any of them.

I would make one the be all to end all Hell in a cell match. First I would tie weapons to the side of the Cage such as Stell Chairs,Barb Wire 2x4's,Kendo Sticks,Etc...... Then I would wrap one Turn Buckle in Barb Wire and then Cover one Turnbuckle in Thumbtacks and then leave one Turnbuckle without a cover., Keep all the ring ropes the same. Then on set of Ring steps have a couple sets of Brass Knuckles and then on the other set of ring steps have a bag of thumbtacks. I would have one ladder set on one of the corners of the ring and of course on one side of the ring floor have tables set up.

It would also be contested under Last man Standing rules. You may say that its too much but so is PPV with 3 or 4 Hell in a Cell matches. I will get the usual you are retarded and so on. But I want to hear your guys thoughts and different ways we could change up at least one of the Hell In a Cell Matches.

Rammsteinmad
10-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Not having the roof so fucking high. And maybe if one of the wrestlers could AT LEAST suffer a scratch on their forehead would be nice.

Destro 2.0
10-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Not having the roof so fucking high. And maybe if one of the wrestlers could AT LEAST suffer a scratch on their forehead would be nice.

Yeah a Hell in a Cell without blood is like Going to Steak Dinner and finding out that they will only be serving Salad.

It sucks

Though Edge and The Undertaker Hell in a Cell was good. But I didn't watch last years HIAC PPV.

BizarroKing
10-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Make a war games match of course. That or have lumberjacks surrounding the ring while inside the cell.

Savio
10-02-2010, 05:45 PM
When does Destro 3.0 come out?

Kane Knight
10-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Yeah a Hell in a Cell without blood is like Going to Steak Dinner and finding out that they will only be serving Salad.

Except in this case, you're going to a steak diner that's only served salad for years and you know it.

I'm surprised they can even say Hell on TV now.

itsmeJD
10-02-2010, 05:58 PM
I've been dying for WWE to swallow their fucking pride and throw a War Games together. Considering the Nexus storyline I figured now would be the time. Fuckin Vinnie Mac and his pride....

parkmania
10-02-2010, 05:59 PM
What would you do change it up. With this PPV I think its retarded to have just numerous hell in a cell matches and not doing anything Different with any of them.

I would make one the be all to end all Hell in a cell match. First I would tie weapons to the side of the Cage such as Stell Chairs,Barb Wire 2x4's,Kendo Sticks,Etc...... Then I would wrap one Turn Buckle in Barb Wire and then Cover one Turnbuckle in Thumbtacks and then leave one Turnbuckle without a cover., Keep all the ring ropes the same. Then on set of Ring steps have a couple sets of Brass Knuckles and then on the other set of ring steps have a bag of thumbtacks. I would have one ladder set on one of the corners of the ring and of course on one side of the ring floor have tables set up.

It would also be contested under Last man Standing rules. You may say that its too much but so is PPV with 3 or 4 Hell in a Cell matches. I will get the usual you are retarded and so on. But I want to hear your guys thoughts and different ways we could change up at least one of the Hell In a Cell Matches.

So, you want Hell in a Cell - CZW style, huh?

Not saying the match couldn't be freshened up, but what you've proposed is WAY over the top. It's already enough of a gimmick match, adding this many more gimmicks makes it retarded.

Jordan
10-02-2010, 06:00 PM
I like the idea of weapons hung on the cage. It's logical. I don't like garbage wrestling weapons though, too fake.

Okay so lets say we got Triple H in a feud with I dunno, Edge. Edge is face H is heel. H keeps killing him with the sledgehammer and jumping him with his cronies.

So what do we do? Hell in a Cell, sure that is the next PPV. Let's take it to the next level...

Sledgehammer hung in the middle of the cell, so high that you can only reach it by being a monkey, or using a ladder.

You'd have Edge's Ladder vs Triple H's Sledgehammer....

This is THE STAIRWAY TO HELL IN A CELL :wave:

Or you could call it "A Cold Day in a Cell"

or just "Stairway to Hell" because the past doesn't exist any more and we don't remember what that means anyway.

thedamndest
10-02-2010, 06:01 PM
The match itself is fine. The only thing wrong is that there is an entire PPV of them. The end.

Jordan
10-02-2010, 06:01 PM
You still win by pinfall or submission and just to make it interesting the guys wouldn't use other weapons like chairs and tables.

itsmeJD
10-02-2010, 06:03 PM

Not saying the match couldn't be freshened up, but what you've proposed is WAY over the top. It's already enough of a gimmick match, adding this many more gimmicks makes it TNA.

Fixed.

Destro 2.0
10-02-2010, 06:04 PM

Not saying the match couldn't be freshened up, but what you've proposed is WAY over the top. It's already enough of a gimmick match, adding this many more gimmicks makes it retarded.

Yeah but I was just saying doing only at this PPV and I respect your opinion.

I think a Submissions only version of Hell in a Cell would be good.

thedamndest
10-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Why do people keep suggesting having a ladder match inside the cell? Why overdo it so much? And why specifically a ladder? Why not lumberjacks in the cell or a bull rope in the cell or a casket match in the cell?

thedamndest
10-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Sargent Slaughter's Bootcamp inside a Hell in a Cell!

itsmeJD
10-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Buried alive in the Cell?

thedamndest
Judy Bagwell on a pole inside a Hell in a Cell!

Destro 2.0
Why do people keep suggesting having a ladder match inside the cell? Why overdo it so much? And why specifically a ladder? Why not lumberjacks in the cell or a bull rope in the cell or a casket match in the cell?

How about a biker chain or Have you ever seen the Prison Yard Chain matches they do in BJW?

itsmeJD
Hell in a Cell in a Cell?

thedamndest
10-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Boiler Room Brawl in a cell. You escape the boiler room only to find yourself locked in a cell.

itsmeJD
10-02-2010, 06:11 PM
maybe a no rope, over the top rope battle royal in a cell? Fuckin match would NEVER end....

BizarroKing
10-02-2010, 06:13 PM
WWE presents: In A Cell!

itsmeJD
10-02-2010, 06:17 PM
When exactly did WWE decide to group up all of their gimmick matches and donate an entire PPV to each, therefore watering down pretty much every concept they had?

thedamndest
10-02-2010, 06:19 PM
I think when No Way Out featured a chamber for both brands. Then they renamed it and did the others.

parkmania
10-02-2010, 06:20 PM
When exactly did WWE decide to group up all of their gimmick matches and donate an entire PPV to each, therefore watering down pretty much every concept they had?

About a year and a half ago.

Droford
10-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Inferno in a Cell match

just set the whole damn thing on fire

would probably need to be done in an outside venue

Destro 2.0
10-02-2010, 10:26 PM
:lol::rofl:Everything I have read in this thread is funny as hell!!!:lol::rofl:

crusnik
10-02-2010, 11:16 PM
how about a casket ladder boiler room brawl elimination chamer hell in a cell match..match i know, just goofing on all the gimmicks here oh yeah plus weapons while on fire!!!

Dark One
10-02-2010, 11:20 PM
This is what happens when you try to add too much to Hell in a Cell.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F8_t-_cs2qo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F8_t-_cs2qo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PP8lYmarE14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PP8lYmarE14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"Look at that pile of urine in the corner!"

SaskatchewanChamp
10-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Shut the fuck about the PG rating already, it's getting fucking old.

Perry Saturn
10-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Judy Bagwell on a pole inside a Hell in a Cell!

MOST EPIC MATCH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rammsteinmad
10-03-2010, 06:29 AM
What about a HIAC match with no cage? So the 'superstars' have to pretend there's a cell. That'd be good for a few giggles.

Rammsteinmad
10-03-2010, 06:29 AM
This is what happens when you try to add too much to Hell in a Cell.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F8_t-_cs2qo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F8_t-_cs2qo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PP8lYmarE14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PP8lYmarE14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"Look at that pile of urine in the corner!"

The biggest highlight is right at the end when one of the trainers falls over.

Kane Knight
10-03-2010, 07:40 AM
What about a HIAC match with no cage? So the 'superstars' have to pretend there's a cell. That'd be good for a few giggles.

Deep.

What about an Elimination Chamber in a Cell?

For extra measure, they could surround it with a steel cage and lumberjacks.

bigslimjj
10-03-2010, 10:09 AM
No. i don't want to talk about it.I just want to know where the stream is to watch it.

JIMMY
10-03-2010, 01:12 PM
wow lmao u guys are hilarious

JIMMY
10-03-2010, 01:16 PM
hell in a cell match but here the twist.......no ceiling no roof can u say chaotic

itsmeJD
10-03-2010, 03:12 PM
So are you recommending it in an open arena, dome, or delapidated building? And wouldn't a hell in a cell with no roof be a......cage match? :-)

Troelar
10-03-2010, 03:37 PM
You should have a Hell in a House match!
Rig a house with tons of cameras.
Throw 10-20 wrestlers in there! You're eliminated when you're thrown out of the house!

Brawls in the bathroom, Chaos in the Kitchen, etc...

itsmeJD
10-03-2010, 04:18 PM
You should have a Hell in a House match!
Rig a house with tons of cameras.
Throw 10-20 wrestlers in there! You're eliminated when you're thrown out of the house!

Brawls in the bathroom, Chaos in the Kitchen, etc...

LOL nice concept, but would probably have fit better around 95-96 when they were doing In your House's once a month.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-03-2010, 04:37 PM
So are you recommending it in an open arena, dome, or delapidated building? And wouldn't a hell in a cell with no roof be a......cage match? :-)

an awesome cage match

XL
10-03-2010, 06:31 PM
I'm surprised they' ve never done a Barbed Wire Cell (barbed wire in place of the mesh) or an Electric Cell (rig the cage up with electricity).

Schlomey
10-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Hell In A Bedroom Match

Destro 2.0
10-03-2010, 07:46 PM
What about just have the usual Cell but making it under I Quit rules.