PDA

View Full Version : SD spoilers

Juan
10-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Dark Match:

* Tyler Reks defeated Luke Gallows. Reks debuted a new finisher.

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Teddy Long comes out to introduce Edge as the newest addition to Smackdown.

* Jack Swagger comes out with his eagle mascot. He cuts a promo on Edge, saying he embarrassed him last week in his home state of Oklahoma. Swagger's mic cuts out, leaving Edge to improvise in his mic. The two will face each other now.

* Edge vs. Jack Swagger. Edge speared the eagle mascot off the apron and they called out the medical team and stretcher for him. The match continues. Good match, several near falls. Edge wins after hitting the spear.

* The grooming tip from "Dashing" Cody Rhodes focuses on brushing your teeth.

* Unified WWE Divas Champion(s) Layla w/Michelle McCool vs. Kelly Kelly w/Natalya. Winner via LayOut, Layla. After the match Layla tried to attack Natalya but was ran out of the ring.

* Big Show cuts a promo about his upcoming feature film "Knucklehead" and WWE Bragging Rights. He has been named captain of Team Smackdown at the pay-per-view. Show says his first order of business is to name Hornswoggle the official Smackdown mascot. Hornswoggle comes out in a Vikings helmet and face paint. The Dudebusters interrupted the promo, saying they deserve to be on Team Smackdown. When Show denied them, they took off their Smackdown shirts to reveal Raw shirts. Big Show gave them a double chokeslam to end the segment.

* Unified WWE Tag Team Champions "Dashing" Cody Rhodes &Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston & Kaval. Rhodes & McIntyre controlled most of the action before Kaval got the hot Tag. After interference by the illegal men, Rhodes ended up hitting Cross Rhodes to get the win.

* Paul Bearer is in the ring to introduce World Heavyweight Champion Kane. Kane cuts a promo about how he destroyed The Undertaker with the help of Bearer, saying Undertaker is as weak as the crowd in the arena. He says Undertaker now has to answer to Kane.

* Dolph Ziggler vs. MVP for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. During the match, Dolph distracted the referee for Vickie Guerrero to take advantage, but she left him alone instead and went to the back. Kaitlyn came out towards the end of the match in support of Ziggler. She ended up interfering, giving Dolph the win for him to retain the title. They celebrated together in the ring until Vickie came back out. He tried to say he was innocent and went running after Vickie, leaving Kaitlyn alone in the ring.

* Alberto Del Rio comes out and cuts a promo on Rey Mysterio. He says Mysterio is like the trash on the bottom of his shoe.

* Rey defeats Alberto with the 619 and splash. Good match here. Del Rio's announcer tried to interfere but it backfired and allowed Rey to get the win.

Londoner
10-05-2010, 11:41 PM
WHAT?? And how exactly is Edge on SD now?

#BROKEN Hasney
10-05-2010, 11:44 PM
WHAT?? And how exactly is Edge on SD now?

Was traded on Raw.

Londoner
10-05-2010, 11:45 PM
And its hardly a 'new' addition when he was there earlier this year. :D

BizarroKing
Kaval lost again...just go ahead and release him WWE, your obviously not gonna do a damn thing with him or anyone else...

Londoner
Was traded on Raw.

I didn't see raw, so thanks. I'll check the replay tmrw.

Jeritron
10-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Kaval lost again...just go ahead and release him WWE, your obviously not gonna do a damn thing with him or anyone else...

lol

VSG
10-05-2010, 11:55 PM
So the Dudebusters were Edge's Raw trade-ins. Makes sense.

Volare
10-05-2010, 11:59 PM
Dudebusters need to hook up with Ryder then.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-05-2010, 11:59 PM

SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Volare
10-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Like your avatar?

Joey Slugs
10-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Was hoping that the Punk to Raw rumors were true. Oh well.

Ermaximus
10-06-2010, 12:13 AM

A MILLION TIMES THIS!!!

glanville6
10-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Was hoping that the Punk to Raw rumors were true. Oh well.

Well Punk didnt appear on the show, so maybe they announce it somehow Friday without doing anything for the live crowd

Mr. Nerfect
10-06-2010, 05:07 AM
DUDE! BUSTERS!

VSG
10-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Did you just mark out for them? I know I would, Raw is perfect for them.

RatedGSuperstar
10-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Kind of disappointed they blew their load on Del Rio/Mysterio on SmackDown. Would've been nice to keep them away from singles matches until Bragging Rights, but whatever.

Londoner
10-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Kind of disappointed they blew their load on Del Rio/Mysterio on SmackDown. Would've been nice to keep them away from singles matches until Bragging Rights, but whatever.

They could just have another match on smackdown then end the feud at bragging rights.

The Pope
10-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Alberto Del Rio needs to get John Cena in that armbreaker and break his arm.

Juan
10-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Alberto Del Rio needs to get John Cena in that armbreaker and break his arm.

john cena sux!!11

RatedGSuperstar
10-06-2010, 06:39 PM
They could just have another match on smackdown then end the feud at bragging rights.

Probably the way they're going to go. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as I'm sure they'll all be very good matches, but by the time they get to the PPV it almost feels like you've seen everything between those two already. I kind of felt the same way about the Ziggler/Kofi feud over the IC title -- as good as the matches were, it seemed like they wrestled each other every week for a solid month.

The Naitch
10-06-2010, 07:25 PM
lol at Luke Gallows jobbing in a dark match. Who did he piss off?

Droford
10-06-2010, 10:38 PM
Woo..woo..woo..You know it dudes!

totally was thinking "Michelle Tanner" there even though her catchphrase was "You got it dudes"

DAMN iNATOR
10-07-2010, 12:59 PM
lol at Luke Gallows jobbing in a dark match. Who did he piss off?

I think the bigger (and better) question here is Why/How does Tyler Reks still even have a job in WWE?

Rammsteinmad
10-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Looks fairly good, although the absence of Punk is pure blasphemy!

Ultra Mantis
10-07-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm expecting Big Show to try and recruit Punk for Team Smackdown over the next few weeks. Edge and Swagger joining the team in mid-fued should also happen and they're well on their way to avoid having a piss weak team like last year.

RatedGSuperstar
10-07-2010, 02:27 PM
I think the bigger (and better) question here is Why/How does Tyler Reks still even have a job in WWE?

How dare you insult the WWE Dark Match Champion. :shifty: