PDA

View Full Version : TNA REACTION

The Naitch
10-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Do you like these segments? Do you like how they do the camera work, making it look all candid and shit

WELCOME TO THE TNA UNIVERSE!!!!!!

Xero
10-10-2010, 05:37 PM
It's different. I won't say it's bad. I think having a show full of promos is actually a good way to further the storylines.

However, since they have it and it follows iMPACT directly, I think they should be focusing on wrestling on iMPACT. Obviously there needs to be promos and angles, but they should be short and to the point. Let the long-winded shit get put on Reaction.

Eklipse
10-10-2010, 05:47 PM
I dont like it. Makes it look 5x more scripted.
The thing with Hardy and Abyss fighting backstage was lame.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-10-2010, 05:56 PM
For the most part, I think it's a great idea. It gives people personality, the interviews give sort of an MMA buildup. I like it a lot.

The Pope
10-11-2010, 10:39 AM
I dont like it. Makes it look 5x more scripted.
The thing with Hardy and Abyss fighting backstage was lame.

That was on IMPACT

JEPW
10-11-2010, 11:11 AM
I love the shoot style MMA interviews they do. It feels like that's the future of wrestling, once done REALLY well.. for now it's rusty but cool.

Could the WWE follow suit? I'd love to see it. Miz, Cena, Shaemus, Orton, peeps who have a real edge to their persona - strip away the silliness, just get them one on one in a normal room, an interviewer and a camera, and interview them about their fight like it's the real thing, UFC style. More difficult with somebody like Kane but it feels like wrestling needs to listen and take note of the obvious change in form that is coming.

AJHayes
10-11-2010, 01:00 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106349