PDA

View Full Version : The James Steele Project

FourFifty
10-26-2010, 09:24 PM
I don't ask it so blatantly, I just ask them who are their favorite wrestlers. If Jericho/Flair/HHH/HBK/Angle don't make an immediate appearance I plot their death immediately.

So, we know who James Steele's favs are. Now, I ask a favor of James Steele, who will plot the death of the people that disagree with his favs. Please rank and/or review the following wrestlers that are not on your list.

AJ Styles
Goldberg
Owen Hart
Earthquake
The Mountie
Mick Foley
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Sting
Lex Luger
The Undertaker

As these people are not on your list I am interested in where these people fall in the eyes of James Steele.

James Steele
10-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Sting (I absolutely loved Sting in WCW. I watched WCW with my dad long before I watched WWF and Sting is the fucking man and is still a highlight of wrestling today!)
The Undertaker (I have wet dreams of fucking EVIL Ministry Taker sacrificing John Cena on RAW)
Mick Foley (He has fallen due to his constant desire to bitch about Vince, but Mick is still Mick and Foley is Go<s>o</s>d!)
Rowdy Roddy Piper (<3 me some Rowdy One)
Owen Hart (RIP I remember bawling at RAW is Owen when I was younger.)
AJ Styles (Very talented and has grown so much from when TNA debuted on FSN to now. Hate how TNA has made him a fucking lackey since like 2006.)
Earthquake (Wrestlecrap.com made me love him even more RIP)
Goldberg (Never really liked him, but I marked out like everybody else did when he beat Hogan in the GeorgiaDome.)
The Mountie (Only seen him through the eyes of a historian)
Lex Luger (He was such a weaksauce main eventer, and him trying to be cool in the nWo Wolfpac was EPIC FAIL)

FourFifty
10-27-2010, 08:30 PM
How about another 10?

CM Punk
John Morrison
Mr. Kennedy/Anderson
R-Truth
The Big Bossman
Big Show
Randy Savage
Marty Jannety
Chyna