PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Hulk Hogan will have one last run in the E?

The Naitch
11-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Also, when exactly did he leave and why? Was it the same deal that Ric Flair got that pushed him away?

On a side note, TNA has Hogan and Flair, yet they can't even do shit properly with it. Fuck em'

itsmeJD
11-13-2010, 12:40 PM
I doubt it. Hulkamania may live forever, but his hips are shot to shit as are the rest of his bones.

The Naitch
11-13-2010, 12:43 PM
I don't necessarily mean to wrestle. Did he burn his bridges bad enough that Vince won't want him back? (onscreen role)

The Naitch
11-13-2010, 12:43 PM
in one of his TNA Reaction promos he refers to the E as UP NORTH where the fake wrestling is at LoL

itsmeJD
11-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh, other than fucking his daughter (looking at you Macho), or trying to choke him out (Nailz)...I don't think anyone can burn bridges bad enough that Vince wouldn't take them back if there's money to be had. I even think Savage will be inducted into the Hall at some point.

But to answer your question, I could see Hogan making another appearance barring he doesn't die from one of his 296 back surgeries he's currently having. Hogan will eventually divorce this young chic he's gonna marry and have to pay spousal support after all and TNA isn't gonna last forever.

whiteyford
11-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Only if Vince wants to flip the finger to TNA when Hogan eventually leaves, and because Hogans value will be alot lower by then. But then only for a non wrestling role he cant hit a leg drop anymore so there goes a third of his arsenal.

SaskatchewanChamp
11-13-2010, 03:24 PM
The answer is no.

CSL
11-13-2010, 03:27 PM
The answer is yes.

The Naitch
11-13-2010, 04:12 PM
http://www.thesharkguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/mramerica.jpg

itsmeJD
11-13-2010, 04:23 PM
http://www.thesharkguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/mramerica.jpg

*sigh* You had to remind me...thanks Naitch. Fuck that was a stupid angle.

The Naitch
11-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Last year at SummerSlam, I fought Randy Orton – and me and Vince had some problems with the money. Before SummerSlam, I was a little worried because instead of being a main event match I was on fourth against Randy Orton. When I heard about the first three matches at the Fleet Center in Boston and it sounded like a funeral. And when I listened to the crowd reactions to those matches, it did sound like a funeral. Then, when my music came on it was like the old days people were stood up. It was electric. Randy is a great hard working wrestler and we fought an old school style match. That was the most exciting match I've ever had in the Fleet Centre. I wrestled Steve Borden in a cage, which was a great match in my opinion at least, but this one was better as after second-guessing I was like 'Oh my god, it still works'. Then Vince went out with his son and wrestled Triple H and Shawn Michaels and it was dead against. John Cena went on for the main event, and people started leaving.

I felt bad when the night ended, as they should have put me on later, but it was the money that really got to me. I swore I would never talk about the money again with Vince because that's what we always argue about. But when I saw the amount, it I was like that like one of my driver's paychecks, so I had to say something. He replied, 'Well you're not the only big guy any more, there are now 12 big guys.' I said, 'Well if that's the case let me explain something to you, I heard the first three matches and nothing. I wrestled and I heard what happened. And then I heard your match Vince and nothing. And I saw Cena, and people were leaving. I had a hard time getting out the building because of all the people marching through. 'So who are the other 11 big guys you're splitting my money with?'

itsmeJD
11-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Hogan is one delusional mother fucker....

James Steele
11-13-2010, 05:02 PM
Naitch, where is that from?

Rollermacka
11-13-2010, 05:13 PM

I guess to be fair, Hogan got a bigger pop on Impact last week than every other wrestler combined that night (then again thats not really saying much)

SaskatchewanChamp
11-13-2010, 05:15 PM

I disagree. Hogan has, and always will be wrestling. No matter where he goes, he will get an ovation like none other. We can all hate him all we want, but I am telling you, there will NEVER be another Hulk Hogan, no matter how hard the WWE tries too build one. Back in the 80's EVERYONE knew Hogan, hell everyone today still knows who Hogan is. There is no one in WWE today that has surpassed the celebrity that is the one and only Hulk Hogan. BROTHERRRRR.

itsmeJD
11-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Because most of the "fans" wandered in from Universal and had no clue who the other guys were...

itsmeJD
11-13-2010, 05:21 PM
I disagree. Hogan has, and always will be wrestling. No matter where he goes, he will get an ovation like none other. We can all hate him all we want, but I am telling you, there will NEVER be another Hulk Hogan, no matter how hard the WWE tries too build one. Back in the 80's EVERYONE knew Hogan, hell everyone today still knows who Hogan is. There is no one in WWE today that has surpassed the celebrity that is the one and only Hulk Hogan. BROTHERRRRR.

You can still be delusional and be everything you just stated. Hogan is the worst at telling a story with a bunch of inflated numbers, ego, and bullshit. He can be "wrestling" as you put it and still be full of shit, which he is. Brother.

SaskatchewanChamp
11-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Do you disagree with my statement?

itsmeJD
11-13-2010, 05:29 PM
I will agree that Hogan is the biggest name in wrestling yes. I will also agree that he is by far probably the best known wrestling in the mainstream even today. I agree that there will probably never be another (The Rock came about as close as you could) I, however, disagree that you disagree that he is a delusional mother fucker.

Rammsteinmad
11-13-2010, 05:56 PM
Hogan has already has his 'one last run' in WWE.

SaskatchewanChamp
11-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Hogan has nothing left too prove in the "E" anyway. He was, and always will be the most decorated Pro Wrestler in history.

Rammsteinmad
11-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Also the most selfish, egotistical, arrogant, pompous, unatheletic (is this a word?) etc etc...

itsmeJD
11-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Also the most selfish, egotistical, arrogant, pompous, unatheletic (is this a word?) etc etc...

couldn't have typed it better myself...kudos to you.

Testicle
11-13-2010, 06:30 PM
No, only because he physically can't do it anymore. If he could, there is no doubt that Vince would go for it.

SaskatchewanChamp
11-13-2010, 06:31 PM

What highly successful figure isn't?

The Naitch
11-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Naitch, where is that from?

the quotes? wiki

whiteyford
11-13-2010, 06:39 PM
I remember reading the part about how the pay was like his "drivers paycheck", think it might have been on BTLS.

The Naitch
11-13-2010, 06:53 PM
BTLS?

Fox
11-13-2010, 06:57 PM
I really don't see Hogan finishing his career anywhere else but the WWE. One last final Retirement match somewhere like WrestleMania against someone like John Cena might not only be a huge money maker, but a great moment in wrestling history (this is suggesting that after the match Hogan stay gone from wrestling, unlike Ric Flair). Even if there isn't one last match, I think Hogan's last wrestling contract before he dies will be with the WWE, one way or another.

BizarroKing
11-13-2010, 10:00 PM
The world is not ready for Mr. America.

Also...Tubba The Suck Fudge is one reason why Hoagie is crazy

Emperor Smeat
11-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Yes but probably more as a guest host or something similar to Bret Hart where he gets just a few shows. He would have to swallow his pride and accept either getting paid less or not being associated in the main event scene for it to occur.

Loose Cannon
11-13-2010, 10:21 PM
rofl, "so who are the other 11 guys you're splitting my money with"?

Cad Bane
11-13-2010, 10:44 PM

My favorite 'Hogan is delusional' story was when he claimed to have lifted 800lb Andre The Giant up above his head and slammed him and then Andre died a few months later. Among other funny Hogan stories.

EDIT - I remember a few years ago, Hogan claimed Andre's ghost appeared before him, during the whole Nick car wreck debacle and told him not to commit suicide. The image of Andre as a force ghost is amusing.

Kane Knight
11-13-2010, 10:49 PM
He'll probably have several more runs.

Kane Knight
11-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Sorry, I was thinking of "the runs." He has trouble with regularity.

Rammsteinmad
11-14-2010, 01:30 AM
What highly successful figure isn't?

http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/chris-jericho.jpg

itsmeJD
11-14-2010, 08:41 AM
My favorite 'Hogan is delusional' story was when he claimed to have lifted 800lb Andre The Giant up above his head and slammed him and then Andre died a few months later. Among other funny Hogan stories.

EDIT - I remember a few years ago, Hogan claimed Andre's ghost appeared before him, during the whole Nick car wreck debacle and told him not to commit suicide. The image of Andre as a force ghost is amusing.

Something tells me that big ass ghost would have a helluva time getting through walls. Floating he does not.

whiteyford
11-14-2010, 12:06 PM
BTLS?

bubba the love sponge, he used to be on every other day trying to score his wrestlemania payday.

whiteyford
11-14-2010, 12:08 PM

Try reading his book, im not sure if he was working the readers or actually believed what he was saying:nono:

teamXtremist
11-14-2010, 01:59 PM
probably not he cant wrestle anymore and is allready inducted in the hall of fame. if hes not a major player on and off camera along with shit loads of money i dont think he has any interest