PDA

View Full Version : Guerilla Warfare Cena (just one more Cena thread)

Rollermacka
11-29-2010, 01:54 AM
The smartest thing would for him to stand in line with people at all the house shows with his ticket. Have him sit in the front row, and have one of the cocky midcard/main event heels challenge him for 50 bucks or something since he is "out of work". You get awesome PR by Cena hanging with the fans and get a pretty good pop when he is "one of the fans" and gets to beat the hell out of Heel #593.

This is actually a pretty good idea that James has, just maybe take it a step further. I liked the way Cena popped out of no where to screw Barett out of the title last week, what if they just had him do something like that to the entire Nexus? Like one week they could have a member of Nexus backstage doing an interview and Cena attack him from behind with a broom stick because he was dressed as a janitor who was sweeping behind him. He could be sitting in the front row with a ticket or pop out from under the ring and attack members durring their matches. They could go even as far as have Barrett scheduled to wrestle "Doink the Clown" and have Cena come out dressed as Doink. He could show up some weeks and not others, eventually Barrett would demand Cena to "Face him like a man" and the stipulation be for Cena to get his job back or be handcuffed to the cage with the entire Nexus in there with him. (or some other random stipulation like that) I would find Cena would be alot more tolerable like that, anyone else?

Kane Knight
11-29-2010, 02:13 AM
Jimmy Steele had a good idea?

...Well, I guess even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while.

It'd be an interesting PR deal. However, I thought this was going to be about Cena's new "commando" cousin doing house shows along with Juan.

James Steele
11-29-2010, 02:33 AM
Kane Knight is still a klassic kunt.

Lara Emily
11-29-2010, 04:20 AM
I'd be bored. It would defy even the most basic logic, (not being employed by WWE means not entering the ring, not being backstage) Cena constantly assaulting WWE superstars as essentially a fan would be shock, assault. Now I know this is the WWE and wrestling isn't real but come on, is it too much to ask for a little internal logic? Probably but I'm gonna ask for it anyway.

Plus all that would essentially make Barrett look weak as shit I mean he got Cena fired but now he's allowed to just show up maverick style and take out Nexus as he pleases, Fuck that, it's like Super Cena taken to a new level

itsmeJD
11-29-2010, 09:34 AM
"They could go even as far as have Barrett scheduled to wrestle "Doink the Clown" and have Cena come out dressed as Doink." -Rollermacka

That would be one swoll ass Doink the Clown...though Cena does like bright colors...

Rollermacka
11-29-2010, 10:27 AM
"They could go even as far as have Barrett scheduled to wrestle "Doink the Clown" and have Cena come out dressed as Doink." -Rollermacka

That would be one swoll ass Doink the Clown...though Cena does like bright colors...

That would be the "joke" since they've had at least 4 diffrent people play him and they always act like its the same person.

Innovator
11-29-2010, 10:33 AM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg15/scaled.php?tn=0&server=15&filename=56fb.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Rollermacka
11-29-2010, 10:52 AM
I'd be bored. It would defy even the most basic logic, (not being employed by WWE means not entering the ring, not being backstage) Cena constantly assaulting WWE superstars as essentially a fan would be shock, assault. Now I know this is the WWE and wrestling isn't real but come on, is it too much to ask for a little internal logic? Probably but I'm gonna ask for it anyway.

Plus all that would essentially make Barrett look weak as shit I mean he got Cena fired but now he's allowed to just show up maverick style and take out Nexus as he pleases, Fuck that, it's like Super Cena taken to a new level

I wasnt going for a new Super Cena, I was thinking more attacking them from behind. He would be in disguise, or a "fan", or be chased away by security. He would be not welcome but have some way of getting back into the building

HBPunk
11-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Jimmy Steele had a good idea?

...Well, I guess even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while.

It'd be an interesting PR deal. However, I thought this was going to be about Cena's new "commando" cousin doing house shows along with Juan.

You are just a total wanker. Thats it really. And a blind pig would have no interest in acorns cos id be raping it too much. I cant believe shes gonna marry a carrot and all that.

Cena heel, face, this idea, that idea, fuck sake like 0% of these threads matter. All the speculation is bs and almost constantly wrong. IWC are supposed to be smart fans yet they are the fucking thickest iv ever experienced. rant over

MoFo
11-29-2010, 01:03 PM
They need to show Cena at the airport hinting that hes going to Orlando to ask for work at TNA, then have guys like Christian & R-Truth convicing him not to go there, and guys like Chavo asking to go with him.

Actually they dont, that was a terrible idea

Lock Jaw
11-29-2010, 01:38 PM
"That's right Barrett, it's really me... Gene Parmesan, I mean Juan, I mean John Cena! Hello."