PDA

View Full Version : T.I. - No Mercy

Johnny Vegas
12-06-2010, 11:43 PM
This album is fucking fire, dude. Wtf, "I Can't Help It" is fucking amazing. The first track is a monster, Scarface killed his bars on his feature. Omg, get this album. Eminem beasted that track "Thats all she wrote". This is better than i thought it would be. Thought is was gonna be PG.

WoW. Savior, get this shit. lol you probably already have it.

Get high people!

Buzzkill
12-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Damn, DLing this right now

Buzzkill
12-07-2010, 12:14 AM
Sounds awesome so far, only a few tracks in tho

Johnny Vegas
12-07-2010, 12:14 AM
I Can't Help It is my shit. Like the first 7 tracks are all amazing. The whole CD is amazing, with the exception of "Amazing"..idk what Pharrell was on..guess i gotta listen a little more..

I give it 4.5 out of 5.

Buzzkill
12-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Damn Kanye has a pretty sick verse on the opener. Also love Cudi on that track

Johnny Vegas
12-07-2010, 11:47 AM
This album is kind of what hip hop was lacking, on a mainstream basis. Joe Buddens, J. Cole, and others murder the mixtape scene, but when T.I. comes out, its like a music industry holiday.

Buzzkill
12-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Loved T.I. vs. T.I.P. but wasn't that huge on Paper Trails. Maybe I just didn't give it a good listen.

His recent mixtape was pretty sick though. And the first J. Cole album is going to be just ridiculous. Can't wait

Johnny Vegas
12-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Paper Trail was that "money" album where he knew he was going to go to jail, knew he lost some endorsements, and needed an album that would sell AND be good for the entertainment industry. Paper Trail has some good tracks for mainstream radio, movies, and television, but wasn't that HARDCORE T.I. album people wanted since "The King".

T.I. VS T.I.P. was VERY underrated. I think it is a classic album, but didn't get enough exposure in my opinion. SO many tracks that could've had a video.

No Mercy is an album that just doesn't give a damn, just T.I. saying what what has been on his mind.

Anybody Thrilla
12-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Chad Ochocinco mentioned this album in his Facebook status.