PDA

View Full Version : Who was Punk talking about?

Cuse8
12-14-2010, 11:10 AM
In his slammy speech?

My guess Bryan..

They teased a fued between them right before punk got hurt when he came out and watched one of Bryans matches. They could even go the angle on how they were both indy stars but Bryan got much more hype then Punk when he started. That'd be an excellent fued whenever Punk is able to return.

whiteyford
12-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Cant remember who he was in the ring with when he got injured, but they never acknowledged when he got hurt so probably not gonna use that anyway. Hoping its Bryan or HHH though.

Ermaximus
12-14-2010, 11:17 AM
Probably Cena. He's pissed about him spilling his diet soda.

whiteyford
12-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Probably Cena. He's pissed about him spilling his diet soda.

Theres been feuds over Japanses shampoo commercials so you might be right:nono:

What Would Kevin Do?
12-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Daniel Byran makes sense.
Could be Big Show, but I seriously hope it's not.

HHH wouldn't make sense since he's "injured.:

Xero
12-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Triple H doesn't make sense because Hunter will be feuding with Sheamus into Mania.

I'm guessing it's Danielson.

BizarroKing
12-14-2010, 12:02 PM
LOL everyone's guessing Danielson...including myself :lol:

Xero
12-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Well, they'd started that angle already but dropped it. So it makes sense.

Splaya
12-14-2010, 12:04 PM
If it's Danielson, it is such an easy feud to have. They both know one another so well, and if they really want to they can just let them shoot on each other the entire time. Whether or not he was actually voted for it (I don't know how they do the voting for the Slammies) giving Punk the Despicable Me award allowed him to garner more heel heat and claim he is coming after someone. Remember, in recent weeks, people are popping more for Punk, especially when he did the GM spot. He's been gold at the announce table too

Xero
12-14-2010, 12:06 PM
The only Slammy with fan voting was Superstar of the Year.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-14-2010, 12:08 PM
I think it will be the anonymous GM for trading him away from his home Smackdown. Somebody has to start up Chris Jericho's IP address evidence and since Edge is back on Smackdown it can't be him.

Somebody has to take out the GM and I vote that it be CM Punk!

BizarroKing
12-14-2010, 12:56 PM
The only Slammy with fan voting was Superstar of the Year.

And from what I understand, those votes weren't even considered by wwe creative so even those didn't count.

Xero
12-14-2010, 01:07 PM
I could at least buy Cena winning by vote either way, so whatever.

glanville6
12-14-2010, 01:13 PM
He was talking about Darren Young.

JK.

Daniel Bryan is the clear cut favorite... and he has been praised by Punk when he has been in the booth, so I'd say he would go against that and attack him.

The Naitch
12-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Could be Edge since he was the one who injured him with the electric chair drop at Bragging Rights

The Naitch
12-14-2010, 01:24 PM
On a side note, I like how Punk is constantly changing his look. First he had the black hair as a babyface when he debuted, then he had the beard as a heel (the savior, bizarro jesus of some sort), now he's really fitting into this commentary role with his short hair parted to the side. Just another dimension to his whole persona. And it doesn't feel like he's just a wrestler doing commentary. Plus he's still staying true as a heel

jthrottle
12-14-2010, 01:36 PM
No guess as to who he was talking about. Though on his commentary, He is hillarious. He reminds me of Bobby Heenan, one minute he could make a face comment the next is heel.

I like how he bounces back and forth more than being straight face or heel.

And the diet soda bit is just the best, especially the night Cena was gonna F.U. (nay A.A.) someone through the announce table and politely picked up and handed Punk his soda so it didnt get spilled. Watching carefully though Punk throws it down himself in the background shot

The Naitch
12-14-2010, 01:41 PM
In his slammy speech?

My guess Bryan..

They teased a fued between them right before punk got hurt when he came out and watched one of Bryans matches. They could even go the angle on how they were both indy stars but Bryan got much more hype then Punk when he started. That'd be an excellent fued whenever Punk is able to return.

That just a jealousy angle, it still doesn't explain how he "wronged him"

whiteyford
12-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Could be Edge since he was the one who injured him with the electric chair drop at Bragging Rights

I was thinking it would be someone in that match, but Edge is on smackdown, they dont usually start the interbrand stuff till nearer 'mania though.

The Naitch
12-14-2010, 02:01 PM
that'd be perfect timing

whiteyford
12-14-2010, 02:24 PM
His promo did say how he holds a grudge and doesnt forget, did Punk ever get a shot at Orton after he cost him 1st title?

The Naitch
12-14-2010, 10:01 PM
it's WWE, we're supposed to forget. Plus it must be somethng that happened right before he got injured, or else he would've gotten payback right away. Why exact revenge now when Orton cost him the title 2 years ago? (or whenever the time was when Orton cost him his first title)

Droford
12-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Brutus the Barber Beefcake

SOCCER LEGS
12-14-2010, 11:04 PM
They could even go the angle on how they were both indy stars but Bryan got much more hype then Punk when he started. That'd be an excellent fued whenever Punk is able to return.

considering 98% of the WWE audience doesn't watch indy wrestling and does not give a fuck about it... it would be an awful idea to base a feud off of just that.