PDA

View Full Version : Million Dollar Money Drop

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-22-2010, 08:12 PM
I just saw all three episodes of this on Hulu. Has anybody seen this show yet?

The rules are sort of simple. Two crazy people are giving a 1 million dollars and they have to answer seven-multiple choice questions. They can put as much money as they want on the answers that they want, but they have to leave one answer completely clear with no money waged. They also have to risk every dollar on every question. The game is an import from England where it was called the Million Pound Drop.

It is hosted by famous actor and William Shatner impersonator Kevin Pollack.

I liked the first two episodes but the last episode was super annoying. It featured a husband with with a annoying wife who wouldn't shut up even though she didn't really know the answer. One of the questions was about the Godfather and she said going in she didn't know anything about the movie, but she yapped and yapped and yapped and it felt like it was going on forever.

It gave me a damn headache. I think they pick people who can't handle pressure to be on these shows. Fucking aye pick some cool and calm people like Ken Jennings for once.

ClockShot
12-22-2010, 08:14 PM
I just saw all three episodes of this on Hulu. Has anybody seen this show yet?

The rules are sort of simple. Two crazy people are giving a 1 million dollars and they have to answer seven-multiple choice questions. They can put as much money as they want on the answers that they want, but they have to leave one answer completely clear with no money waged. They also have to risk every dollar on every question. The game is an import from England where it was called the Million Pound Drop.

It is hosted by famous actor and William Shatner impersonator Kevin Pollack.

I liked the first two episodes but the last episode was super annoying. It featured a husband with with a annoying wife who wouldn't shut up even though she didn't really know the answer. One of the questions was about the Godfather and she said going in she didn't know anything about the movie, but she yapped and yapped and yapped and it felt like it was going on forever.

It gave me a damn headache. I think they pick people who can't handle pressure to be on these shows. Fucking aye pick some cool and calm people like Ken Jennings for once.

WHY?

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-22-2010, 08:14 PM
No idea.

Razzamajazz
12-22-2010, 09:09 PM
already some controversy over one of the questions asked, although yahoo news is a fucking joke, this seems appropriate

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/million-dollar-money-drop-contestants-get-penalized-for-a-wrong-answer-that-turned-out-to-be-right--2022

RoXer
12-22-2010, 09:22 PM
I like the game, but hate the actors acting as contestants.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-22-2010, 10:04 PM
It's a fake RoXer? Or are they just playing because they are budding actors trying to overact their way into America's hearts?