PDA

View Full Version : Stupid wrestling-related shit you've done...

Kane Knight
04-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Back after Wrestlemania: The arcade game came out on PS1, me and my friends started doing commentary play by play in the same fashion as the game did. You know, glitchy, repetitive, and rarely having anything to do with the real action in the ring?

The otherday, I ran around Wal-Mart with a steel chair. When one of the employees (Someone I know) asked me what I was doing, I said that I was Wal-Mart's new "Chairman of the board."

Kane Knight
04-24-2004, 10:33 PM
I'm mad bored. Forgive me for this shitty thread.

Dazz
04-24-2004, 10:35 PM
I've thrown a couple of 'You can't see me's' and 'Suck It' taunts, that about the only wrestling related stuff I do.

Kane Knight
04-24-2004, 10:36 PM
:lol: I painted my nails green, and I took a pic to show someone, and did the whole "You can't see me" bit.

Dazz
04-24-2004, 10:40 PM
Everyone should use the 'you can't see me' more often, me and The Duck do it quite often and its catching on. Try it round your non-wrestling friends and I bet they start doing it.

Kane Knight
04-24-2004, 10:46 PM
I think it should be considered a way to win a debate. You know, you stand up for rebuttal, and go "You can't see me, Dawg!"

Dazz
04-24-2004, 10:53 PM
:lol:, but I think that doing a freestyle diss would be more impressive.

Innovator
04-24-2004, 10:54 PM
i use it while talking trash, thats about it

Kane Knight
04-24-2004, 11:00 PM
Freestyle or just brsh your shoulder off and hit 'em with an F-U.

Nuclear waste is for playa hatas
You ain't nothing but a group of mass debaters
My rhymesis tight my lyrics is radioactive
This bastard prolly thinks the substitute's attractive :nono:
Nuclear proliferation? See it? You can't even spell it!
Sporting gold while your nation's underdeveloped
Your thesis is flawed, your argument sucks
You got a problem? Choke on THESE nuts!

Kane Knight
04-24-2004, 11:00 PM
Kinda sucked, but I'm not a rapper. :D

Dazz
04-24-2004, 11:03 PM
I see similatirites between you and Cena, he always has 2 terrible lines, and the ending is obviously the same kinda thing too.

Kane Knight
04-24-2004, 11:06 PM
I see similatirites between you and Cena, he always has 2 terrible lines, and the ending is obviously the same kinda thing too.:cool:

The last lines came up because I was trying to end it in a Cena-ism. Unfortunately, I was stuck for one, and had to come up with something that would work with his "Choke on these nuts" line. :'(

HHHsucks929
04-24-2004, 11:14 PM
I've never really doen anything stupid that's wrestling related, but I worked with this kid at my job who my friend (Mongoose McQueen) and I called a "Dean" (our own wreslting terminology, refers to Dean Douglas; describes a mark who also comes up with the worst, stupidest, unlikely ideas for wrestling). He'd just say the stupidest things that would make us roll our eyes, then would do stupid things like give elbow drops to stacks of boxes (yeah, at WORK). He's recently quit, but that surely was an experience, jsut listening to him talk.

CBright7831
04-24-2004, 11:18 PM
My Ric Flair "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and strut has become legendary around the school in such a short period of time.

Especially at games.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

PureHatred
04-24-2004, 11:56 PM
When we were out to sea, on night shifts, the shop would turn into a hardcore battle royal about once a week.

So picture this...a PC repair shop, dead of night. Lots of old busted up computer parts, and when there was nothing to do we would just start hitting moves. Usually stupid brawling to blow off steam, but my buddy coul sell a Stunner like nobody's business. (we made an mpeg and put it on the shiop website) and my Inverted DDT was impeccable. And the flat panels on ld pentiums didn't hurt, but made this great metallic CLANG!

Anyway, one night, one of the radar techs from up one deck comes down, talks a little smack, and we proceed to 3-D him through the styrofoam packing from a jumbo sized ViewMate monitor. So later on that night, say 0300, we get a callf rom the radar techs challenging us to a death match. needless to say, 5 of us run upstairs, open the doors, (they'd been expecting us) and rush in and start cleaning house. I hit a Marine in the head with the pentium panel and he sold it like a champ. But, like a second later, he Division Officer strolls out of his office, and we all pop-to atention and try to come up with an excuse.

And then he just says, "Wha are you waiting for, fu</>ck them up." So the radar techs rush us, taking advantage of the distraction, we get beat like a drum, and somebody ends up pulling out some shave gel and we all leave with CA-03 (their division number) on our backs.

The brawls ended about a month later when one of the boys took a header into a hub and neede 6 stitches.

Really dumb...but you spend 8 weeks at a pop out to sea and see what you come up with to keep your sanity.

Wondermouse
04-25-2004, 12:28 AM
ROFLMFAO Pure, that's beautiful.

One time I knocked two of my niece's teeth out.

My other niece counters my powerbombs with DDTs.

My nephew and I trade chops. Sometime I really lay 'em in, but he just smacks back. He's 4. He's even got the WOOOOO down.

I do the You Can't See Me bit all the time. I can rap fairly well, too.

Kapoutman
04-25-2004, 12:40 AM
The "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" thing has become a trademark of mine amongst friends since I'm the only guy who watches wrestling. Other than that, I guess that my Hulk Hogan imitation, which is pretty popular in school, could be considered stupid. I put my hand to my ear, point at the public, go "no no" with the finger toward the opponent, block, punch punch punch, big boot, leg drop. When I get introduced to friends of friends in College, they ask me to do it because they heard about it, so I need to catch my friend Eric to be the victim. He,S the only guy to know the sequence.

Loose Cannon
04-25-2004, 12:46 AM
Imagine doing the "You can't see me" thing to the cops. HAHA

Officer: Driver's liscense and registration son.

Kid: Um Officer I was just going to th....**You Can't See Me**

*Speeds Away*. lol

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 12:47 AM

*Speeds Away*. lol
Follow it up by hitting him with your padlock.

El Santo
04-25-2004, 01:34 AM
I'd just watched the Flair DVD. While I was in the car with my girlfriend, I decided I'd talk to her while cutting a badass impersonation of "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes.

To which she replied, "Are you trying to talk like a gay guy or what?"

That day, I realized that Dusty speaks with a lisp. A flaming lisp.

Shaggy
04-25-2004, 02:12 AM
If I could find a scanner to use I would show it to you. In my old yearbook they came to my gym class and took a picture of all us. Well right before they took the picture I did the DX crotch chop and well lets just say that it turned out. The picture made it in the yearbook and its one of my greatest accomplishments. The next year when the school put out the calenders that pic was in there to but they cut the picture off before it got to my waist.

ItsTimeForAChange
04-25-2004, 02:56 AM
In my Gym class in Jr High, I think it was like 6th or 7th grade, all the guys were into wrestling, and there was like stables, lol, me and a few other kids were into DX, we always work DX shirts and gave everyone the crotch chops, and this other group of guys were like the corporation, they all liked the rock and mcmahon and all that shit, and we'd constantly **** with each other, it was alot of fun, but looking back we were pretty dumb.

Funky Fly
04-25-2004, 03:33 AM
I used to randomly Torture rack people in high school for a while. I'd just sneak up behind you, then BAM, you're 6 feet in the air bouncing up and down.

I took a High Times off a mini island into a lake once.

I've taken a few powerbombs on a trampoline.

I've given my brothers various moves including the sharpshooter, the ankle lock, the gut wrench suplex, the bear hug, the FU (was trying to do a DVD as gently as possible), the giant swing, the cobra clutch, the crippler crossface, the Canadian backbreaker, the boston crab, the Canadian maple leaf, the ddt, small package and the texas cloverleaf.

I have a near perfect Macho Man impression, and I used to do a pretty good Rock before my voice changed all the way.

I take the piss out of Hogan with my brothers all the time.

Also, I just realized that I have a bigger arsenal than Goldberg.

EazyMack
04-25-2004, 04:38 AM
When I was 7, I made a wrestling ring in my bedroom. I had a kinda big room. I set four big chairs up in a square, and set a smaller chair on each one. I turned them outwards from each other. They acted as "turnbuckles..." in the way that you could go outside the ring and climb from the bigger chair up to the smaller chair and jump off. I used red yarn as ropes (of course you couldn't bounce off them too hard... they were for the look).

I think it was kinda cool actually, especially since I was only 7. I would wrestle pillows or chair cushions or whatever when I didn't have anyone over. I didn't have any wrestling fan friends back then but every now and then I could convince one of my friends to wrestle with me. A match would usually last 5 minutes until I hurt him and he ran downstairs crying lol.

#1-norm-fan
04-25-2004, 07:50 AM
I used to count down along with the clock during Royal Rumbles.

Oh... plus I once dyed my hair and smeared blacklight paint all over my face and ran around like Jeff Hardy.

Other than that though... nothing much.

PorkSoda
04-25-2004, 08:44 AM
Back when I was about 10 or so, maybe younger, I played baseball, little league. I was hit the ball and ran to first, I was safe, so I yelled out "WHOOO"! I did that everytime I got on base (for that game)

Evolution
04-25-2004, 11:51 AM
I finally scored a goal in Gym class, so I turned, and told/indicated the opposition and coach to "SUCK IT!"

Also in gym class, when we had the thin mats down (sometimes without them) my mates and me would all brawl. It was usually me against like 10. They'd put me in sharpshooters/crossface combos, figure 4's and i'd counter. when they broke the hold i was up, bam, stunner, stunner, leg drop, hulk up.

damn i miss school.

also me and my mate do john cena's all the time along with cliques and dx's.

Savio
04-25-2004, 12:18 PM
I choke slammed my thread off a 20 foot ledge. Also me and my friend that comes here always commentation our kick ball games as JR and King "BACON!" Man

Hired Hitman
04-25-2004, 12:31 PM
I do the Cena hand motion, but i don't say the words... It's a catchy thing dammit.

Xero
04-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Once I went around my room mocking stone cold with Sprites :shifty:

When I was little, I used to wrestle with this big teddy bear I had... I would do everything to it... I would even sell moves it "did" to me...

When I was in like, 5th grade, me and my friends had DX and I think the Nation, and I would go back and forth between the two, turning on them...

Besides that, I havent done anything "stupid" to do w/ wrestling...

Sephiroth
04-25-2004, 01:26 PM
I tried to powerbomb my lil brother and after that i tried to put him in to the Scorpion Deathlock :-\

Fox
04-25-2004, 03:30 PM

*Speeds Away*. lol

LOL

That reminds me so much of Wayne Brady on the Chapelle Show.

"The moment I wake up... before I put on my make-up... I say a little prayer for you!"

"Oh my god, my wife is NOT going to believe this!"

"That's cause she ain't never gonna hear about it, biatch!" *CRACK!*

Oxstar
04-25-2004, 03:39 PM
I done a elbow drop from about 12 feet the guy i was doin it on didnt wanna sell the move.

I been slammed through boxes!

#1-norm-fan
04-25-2004, 08:52 PM
<---Drinks YJ Stinger

Sensei Of Mattitude
04-26-2004, 02:42 AM
playing college baseball like I do, whenever I hit a homerun i look right at the pitcher and deliver a "You Can See Me" gesture with my hand. this is while I run around the bases, usually when I start to come around 2nd base and the ball went over the wall.

my teammates were laughing so hard.

EazyMack
04-26-2004, 02:54 AM
playing college baseball like I do, whenever I hit a homerun i look right at the pitcher and deliver a "You Can See Me" gesture with my hand. this is while I run around the bases, usually when I start to come around 2nd base and the ball went over the wall.

You're gonna get drilled in the chin one day for doing that, and you will deserve it.

John la Rock
04-26-2004, 03:11 AM
Me and samichna back in grade 10 bought Sprite cans after gym class and tried to do the Stone Cold beer bash. Probly not the smartest move but whatever

John la Rock
04-26-2004, 03:14 AM

How old are you 4? STFU :mad:

Nark Order
04-26-2004, 03:15 AM
I tried pulling a Trips by taping my bro to the floor but it didn't work....

I guess holding people down is a talent that can only be mastered by the greats....

Krow
04-26-2004, 03:21 AM
Back in late middle/early high school, there was a "Kliq" of us who were hardcore into wrestling, right about the time where the nWo thing was coming into being. So naturally, we, in our infinite idiocy, donned the shirts (got mine ghettofied at Wal-Mart :lol: ) and cavorted about the halls, doing the sign when we saw each other.

I'm surprised we didn't get either beaten up or at least questioned by the deans on grounds of, like, promoting gang influences or something.

It was fun, though. I used to tie my goatee up like Jericho did. Then it started making my collar itch when I talked, so I cut it off. I still do his little high-step walk. You know, the one that he does on the N64 games? :shifty:

Pegasus Crawford
04-26-2004, 05:24 AM
During my high school graduation, shortly after getting my diploma and walked to the front of the stage, I kneeled down Undertaker style and held my diploma up. >_>

CANADIAN
04-26-2004, 10:03 PM
You cant see me all the time.. Lots of other stuff.

Stickman
04-26-2004, 10:20 PM
I used to do the crotch chop all the time, EVERYBODY did at my highschool. I learned how to play the air gutar from Hollywood Hogan. There was also a stunner fetish going around my school, especially on my soccer team, I've given so many stunners, but it sucks when it's a no sell. Everytime I'd hang out with my little cousin I'd put him in all the submission moves, I found the easiest leg hold to get on somebody (besides an ankle lock) is the texas cloverleaf. The tazmission is money too. Ohhh, also Taz was the man, I remember seeing him do an suplex wear one arm hooks under the opponents leg, and the other goes over the opponents head under the arm and lock his hands, then he just twists the hips and throws the opponent overhead, it's pretty rad and it actually works, I had this guy try to kick me so I did this suplex, holy shit was it effective. Finally, there was a time when there would be "NWO" spray painted everywhere.

HHHsucks929
04-27-2004, 12:18 AM
A friend of mine and I used to play WWF No Mercy for N64 a TON. The msot lowlife thing we did was doing PPVs in the game. That might not seem that bad to you, ut the bad part is that we had to do every match perfectly and have it end the exact way we want or we would START IT OVER. Yeah, shows how much of a life we both had back then.

Batsu
04-27-2004, 12:32 AM
I have a tendency to (jokingly) speak in 3rd person, and eerily sound like The Rock while doing so.

Also, with the earlier No Mercy comment, we (that is, The Circle and I) used to have PPVs all the time on weekends.

Man, I miss those days. "Create-A-PPV" has gotta come back.

Kapoutman
04-27-2004, 12:49 AM
The PureHatred story reminds me of something.

I was in last year of high school when me and my friends were taking wrestling classes. After a while, we could hit each others with objects realistically and withstand it. We were getting pretty good.

Anyway, during a street hockey game in physical ed class, myself, aka Bob Tremblay the Announcer and Frank, aka Karnage, were fighting over the puck. We drop the gloves for fun, and the teacher asks us to break it up, stop goofing around and play seriously. This gave us an idea to freak out the teacher.

The following week, in the same class, we're still playing street hockey. We fight over the puck again, the teacher asks to break it up again. We drop the gloves, I give Frank some good punches that made the class thinking we were really fighting. Frank takes a frustrated look, grabs a hockey stick and chases me around the gym. When he finally catches me, he gives me a HARD hockey stick shot across the head. I collapse to the floor and he stands over me trash talking and still kicking at me.

The teacher was about to call in the security guard, so I got up and pleaded with him. He said it was a good one, but that he was genuinely scared. He said we'd be thrown out of the course if we ever did that again.

Of course, it didn't stop us from doing it again in May with a baseball bat, but it looked more staged because he couldn't swing at full force, and the teacher knew we were still playing him, so no problems there.

Kapoutman
04-27-2004, 12:54 AM
Finally, there was a time when there would be "NWO" spray painted everywhere.

Since I'm a computer programmer, I did the same thing, but much geekier. I made a backup of my friend's multimedia project he was about to hand to the teacher and hid it. I took the other folder, opened MSPaint, and spray painted "nWo" on EVERY jpeg and bmp he had in the project. The teacher was perplexed why my friend would do that. When he handed the grades the next week, I was ready to apologize for the prank and show the real thing, but the teacher still gave 95% to my friend, saying he didn't care what was on the pictures. He only wanted to see our "technique". :wtf:

Wasted 10 minutes of my life for that. :(

DaveWadding
04-27-2004, 01:25 AM
One time, I was wrestling around with a friend, and some asshole came around and was like "Wrestling isn't real" and I was like "wanna bet?" (I was in 3rd grade and the other kid was in 6th) and he was like "yeah..." so I piledrove that fu</>cker and sent him home crying. :cool: