PDA

View Full Version : My Backstage Fights Page

Wrestling Professor
04-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Thanks for posting and discussing my Backstage Fights page. Sorry for spelling tpww as tppw. And Rob, if you're reading this, please email me.

For those of you who say I'm missing some fights on the page, it clearly states "I don't do this page; YOU guys do! However, since this website isn't updated anymore, your contributions may take months to get added here!"

In other words, if you'd like to add some fights to the page, please email them to me. The site isn't updated very much (obviously), but if readers can send me them, I can copy and paste the fight stories and give you credit. I'll try to update that part of the page more often, because it's the most popular thing we do. And yes, Rob was a tremendous help to the page. I used to email my friends a list of everything I had heard, and when I started the page, I decided to put them up on there. Then Rob wrote me and said he had a similar page he had done awhile ago, and gave me some stories. As Rob acknowledged, I give him a ton of credit for his help! Thanks everyone.

PS. If you'd like a free copy of our trial debut newsletter, email me as well. It's not really "news" but instead it's a wrestling comedy newsletter. We love satire!

Wrestling Professor

CBright7831
04-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Wow!

The Mackem
04-25-2004, 08:34 PM
I read pretty much every article on that website. It was really good :y:

Savio
04-25-2004, 08:44 PM
I was wondering why the recent Eddie/Fan scuffle wasn't on there.

road doggy dogg
04-25-2004, 09:51 PM
That squirrel one is still pritty ROFL

Rob
04-26-2004, 02:23 PM
I was wondering why the recent Eddie/Fan scuffle wasn't on there.

Nobody has wrote about it obviously.