PDA

View Full Version : taker - judgement day

Lord-Of-Darkness
04-25-2004, 08:09 PM
just wanted 2 know if anyone has seen taker at any house shows, and if he looks any different? the reason for me askin is that ive just seen the judgement day poster, and taker looks like he's shaved the moustashe from his goatee. i thought this could be an old pic, but would kick ass if he's gone back to the ministry look.

any answers?

MVP
04-25-2004, 09:06 PM
It's an old pic.

Corkscrewed
04-26-2004, 01:01 AM
Never trust PPV posters for anything excep the PPV name and date.

KillerWolf
04-26-2004, 02:52 PM
just wanted 2 know if anyone has seen taker at any house shows, and if he looks any different? the reason for me askin is that ive just seen the judgement day poster, and taker looks like he's shaved the moustashe from his goatee. i thought this could be an old pic, but would kick ass if he's gone back to the ministry look.

any answers?
its an old pic and posters dont mean shit. its wwes way of baiting people to buy the ppv. theyve done it before and they'll keep doing it.

Lord of Darkness was my favorite encarnation of the undertaker, but to go with that look, you gotta have the evil, and i just dont think that is in the cards right now, as it looks like he'll be facing booker t at judgement day.