PDA

View Full Version : Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd

Rollermacka
01-26-2011, 03:28 PM
I have reciently started watching Superstars and both Yoshi and Kidd are on every week. What (if anything) would you like to see them do from this point? Both of them are entertaining in the ring but I think in the WWE today, I think main eventing superstars is as far as there gonna go. I wouldnt mind seeing either one of them challenge for the US/ Intercontinental championship, but since they killed off Kidd's bodygaurd Andrew Jackson I dont see him there any time soon.

Cool King
01-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Jackson Andrews* :)

whiteyford
01-26-2011, 03:35 PM
I was looking foward to the Bryan-Kidd feud, still hope something comes of it.

Xero
01-26-2011, 03:41 PM
FEELS LIKE THEY'RE DOING NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

Triple Naitch
01-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Old Hickory didn't look very threatening.

Rollermacka
01-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Jackson Andrews* :)

Yea, I know his name isnt Andrew Jackson but I just started calling him that after I posted his name backwards once. Just like I say Shamoose after the Santino segments, and how I use to purposely wrote "dose" instead of does in earlier posts :p

Anybody Thrilla
01-26-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm a little confused with what they're trying to do with these guys. I remember Yoshi Tatsu losing to...maybe Zack Ryder a few weeks ago? A couple weeks ago, Tyson Kidd pinned Daniel Bryan (the United States champion, mind you) in a tag match. The week after that, Yoshi Tatsu beat Tyson Kidd in a singles match. I can't tell who is being pushed in what direction. Perhaps they're just trying to make the midcard playing field look very even?

BizarroKing
01-26-2011, 04:13 PM
I have reciently started watching Superstars and both Yoshi and Kidd are on every week. What (if anything) would you like to see them do from this point? Both of them are entertaining in the ring but I think in the WWE today, I think main eventing superstars is as far as there gonna go. I wouldnt mind seeing either one of them challenge for the US/ Intercontinental championship, but since they killed off Kidd's bodygaurd Andrew Jackson I dont see him there any time soon.

http://www.encyclopediaofalabama.org/media_content/m-2105.jpg

Next WWE Champion

The Naitch
01-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Why did they pull the plug on Jackson Andrews?

Xero
01-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Because he's too green.

Rammsteinmad
01-26-2011, 04:26 PM
I wasn't too keen on the Hart Dynasty splitting up (especially since they've both dropped of the radar since then), but being optimistic, I thought at least we'll get a good Tyson Kidd heel run/push.

Guess I was wrong.

Unfortunately, when we all seem to be praising WWE so much lately, they still fuck up stuff like this. The Hart Dynasty were a great team. Great look and chemistry, great in-ring abilities and they were over with the crowd. WWE splits them up, and then essentially decides not to do anything with either of them.

This hurts Kidd and Smith as much as it hurts WWE's excuse of a tag team division.

SOCCER LEGS
01-26-2011, 04:56 PM
I wasn't too keen on the Hart Dynasty splitting up (especially since they've both dropped of the radar since then), but being optimistic, I thought at least we'll get a good Tyson Kidd heel run/push.

Guess I was wrong.

Unfortunately, when we all seem to be praising WWE so much lately, they still fuck up stuff like this. The Hart Dynasty were a great team. Great look and chemistry, great in-ring abilities and they were over with the crowd. WWE splits them up, and then essentially decides not to do anything with either of them.

This hurts Kidd and Smith as much as it hurts WWE's excuse of a tag team division.

neither of them were really over, they only crowd response they got was due to their connection to bret. natalya was more over than either of them. both of them are extremely boring to me, and tyson is the ugliest thing ive ever seen. santino and koslov are at least entertaining.

good riddance to them both.

Ermaximus
01-26-2011, 05:18 PM
WWE roster cuts will take one, if not both, of these guys.

Shisen Kopf
01-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Tyson Kidd=poor man's crash holly

legendkillerRKO
01-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Yoshi from Mario games > Yoshi Tatsu

Razzamajazz
01-26-2011, 07:22 PM
if yoshi got rid of the japanese pop star thing he has going on now he could be taken alot more seriously

Damian Rey
01-26-2011, 09:49 PM
I cannot buy Yoshi as a heel, so I think his future is limited to what he's doing right now. Getting regular tv time is never a bad thing. Sure, it's on Superstars, but he's still getting booked and that's better than a lot of the lower card roster can say.

Now that the Bellas are off of Bryan, I'd love to see Tyson Kidd be set up with them and form a heel trio, and be put into a program for the US title. The matches themselves would be worth it, and it gives both Tyson, and a grossly undervalued Gail Ki, something to do over an extended period of time.

Optimus Primo
01-27-2011, 12:49 PM
I would like to see Tatsu get on a winning streak, and then turn heel. Make him someone's virgil.

Flash Funk
01-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Think Tatsu is a lost cause..but Kidd still has an outside chance

parkmania
01-27-2011, 09:18 PM
I would like to see Tatsu get on a winning streak, and then turn heel. Make him someone's Kato.

Fixed.

Mr. Nerfect
01-28-2011, 12:33 AM
Yoshi Tatsu should be on SmackDown!. That's such an easy answer, but I think it would work, since SmackDown! features longer matches and such. Tyson Kidd and Daniel Bryan has a perfect feud set-up for them, but the plug has apparently been pulled on that. Personally, I'd have Kidd start cutting promos about how he is "The Crown Prince of the WWE," and has disowned the pink and black because he's better than any Hart ever was. Just cheap heat for disrespecting Bret Hart and such. Have Hart manage David Hart Smith against Tyson Kidd.

Rollermacka
01-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Yoshi Tatsu should be on SmackDown!. That's such an easy answer, but I think it would work, since SmackDown! features longer matches and such. Tyson Kidd and Daniel Bryan has a perfect feud set-up for them, but the plug has apparently been pulled on that. Personally, I'd have Kidd start cutting promos about how he is "The Crown Prince of the WWE," and has disowned the pink and black because he's better than any Hart ever was. Just cheap heat for disrespecting Bret Hart and such. Have Hart manage David Hart Smith against Tyson Kidd.

So if he would be a prince, would he serve under King Shamoose?

Damian Rey
01-28-2011, 07:05 PM

I still think the feud with Daniel Bryan has a chance to work. The Bellas are wide open for a new beau right now, and considering he's not doing shit, Kidd is the one guy on the roster that could use the program and exposure. It was obvious during the Hart Dynasty period that he was the work horse of the team. The matches he and Bryan could have alone are more than worth outting them in a program. Having the Bellas and Gail Kim involved only makes sense and gives the fued a purpose.

I think Yoshi is pretty much at the peak of where he's going to get. I mean, they COULD turn him heel, but he'd need a mouthpiece, and I don't see anyone currently not donig anything that could get that done. In terms of being someone's Kato, I don't think he has the physical presence.

DLVH84
01-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Wouldn't be long, until he returns to New Japan.

Mr. Nerfect
01-28-2011, 09:13 PM
They could do a Shawn Michaels' student vs. Bret Hart's student with the Daniel Bryan vs. Tyson Kidd thing. That would carry some strong emotions with it.

Anybody Thrilla
01-28-2011, 11:39 PM
They could do a Shawn Michaels' student vs. Bret Hart's student with the Daniel Bryan vs. Tyson Kidd thing. That would carry some strong emotions with it.

No it wouldn't. Especially now that they've buried the hatchet.

Mr. Nerfect
01-30-2011, 08:59 AM
No it wouldn't. Especially now that they've buried the hatchet.

Doesn't mean that Bryan and Kidd don't have anything to prove to each other. You don't make the whole thing entirely about the old guys.

ooTin
01-30-2011, 10:19 AM
bring back the cruiser-weight championship on superstars and it would be a show worth watching and it would give all of these under-card guys something to fight about thus, eventually creating story-lines.

Nightwing
01-30-2011, 01:45 PM
I had no idea Yoshi Tatsu was still around.