PDA

View Full Version : Elimination Chamber: Make it the biggest one ever.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-31-2011, 02:29 AM
I think they should capitalize on the 40 Man Royal Rumble being the biggest one ever by making similar changes to the Elimination Chamber.

The match should start out with two competitors like it always has. The change I would make that every chamber now would have two guys in it instead of one. It might be a little bit cramped but there always seems to be extra room cause the wrestler stands in the center of the chamber.

So, that would mean that there are 8 wrestlers in the four chambers and two wrestlers to start the match. I think the illusion that anybody can win was a great selling point for the largest Royal Rumble in history. The more people in the match the more possibilities there are. Everybody knew that Jericho was winning last years Chamber, so this is something to spice it up a bit.

I don't know whether or not to have these rules in the two chamber matches or just to have one co-branded 10 man Elimination Chamber match. If the latter is done then the winner gets the other WrestleMania title shot that Alberto Del Rio passes on.

What do you guys think?

Jordan
01-31-2011, 02:43 AM
I think 6 is enough personally but 12 could be really cool too. Just put another divider in the chambers and its easily done.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-31-2011, 02:50 AM
Wow 12 would even be harder unless four wrestlers start in the match instead of just two.

Theo Dious
01-31-2011, 02:53 AM
Isn't wrestling homoerotic enough without locking two guys in a glass cage?

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-31-2011, 02:57 AM
Isn't wrestling homoerotic enough without locking two guys in a glass cage?

I bow to your expertise in the field of homoerotic.

GoneFishing
01-31-2011, 03:09 AM
Fuck it. While we're at it, let's make this the biggest Wrestlemania ever. Triple the entrance pyro, double the number of title shots in one night, and quadruple the number of briefcases hanging. (sarcasm)

In all seriousness, sounds sort of cool.

AKin3D
01-31-2011, 03:14 AM
It sounds OK. I could picture them having a drawing to see who gets put with who. Who ever pulled the same lot as Taker would freak out.

The other thing that came to mind, is this could be a cool Tag Team Championship match.

James Steele
01-31-2011, 03:18 AM
:lol:

Tag Teams?

:rofl:

Rammsteinmad
01-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Stick with six. Twelve just seems like too many in my opinion.

Poit
01-31-2011, 09:38 AM
The other thing that came to mind, is this could be a cool Tag Team Championship match.

Are there enough tag teams in the entire WWE to put in an elimination chamber match?

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-31-2011, 09:48 AM
1-The Usos.(If they aren't fired for not even being in the Rumble)
2-Santino/Kozlov.
3-New Nexus
4-Corre
5 -Mark Henry and Evan Bourne (Born should be back soon)
6-The Miz and Alex Riley.
7-Ted Dibiase and Tyson Kidd (teamed at least 2 times on Raw/Superstars.
-NXT Season 4 Winner and his Pro.

Possible Former teams brought back together:
-Dashing Duo (Drew/Rhodes)
-South Beach Boys (Young/Watson)
-The Hart Dynasty

New Teams?:
-The Gate-Busters (Hawkins/Barretta) Join the two best tag teams of 2010 that got ended too soon together.

-Barretta/McIntyre. Drew joins up with his enemy to impress Kelly Kelly to get in her pants.

So right now the answer is yes. There are 7 teams that routinely team up or work together. Bourne will be back soon so you will have your pick if and when they decide to do this.

Volare
01-31-2011, 10:15 AM
RAW should be Miz, JoMo, Sheamus, Cena, Punk, Orton.

SD should be Edge, Ziggler, McIntyre, Kane, Mysterio,....Big Show?? Dunno on their 6th.

I made those out of current storylines and the Rumble run-in's.

Rammsteinmad
01-31-2011, 10:26 AM
RAW should be Miz, JoMo, Sheamus, Cena, Punk, Orton.

SD should be Edge, Ziggler, McIntyre, Kane, Mysterio,....Big Show?? Dunno on their 6th.

I made those out of current storylines and the Rumble run-in's.

Looks good. Instead of Big Show though I'd have Kofi.

#BROKEN Hasney
01-31-2011, 10:27 AM
Replace Big Show with Wade, Volare. DO IT.

#BROKEN Hasney
01-31-2011, 10:28 AM
Stop that nonsense, Rammsteinmad

Rammsteinmad
01-31-2011, 10:32 AM
Oh yeah shit, forget about Barrett. Ok the Smackdown one needs to be completely revised. But the Raw one is spot on.

Kane Knight
01-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Fuck it. While we're at it, let's make this the biggest Wrestlemania ever. Triple the entrance pyro, double the number of title shots in one night, and quadruple the number of briefcases hanging. (sarcasm)

In all seriousness, sounds sort of cool.

You're thinking too small. Every member of the WWE roster and select legends should get a title shot. Consecutively.

Volare
01-31-2011, 10:54 AM
Oh yeah shit, forget about Barrett. Ok the Smackdown one needs to be completely revised. But the Raw one is spot on.

See, that's what sad, the RAW one is completely predictable, yeah I should have replaced Show with Barrett, but it shows that SD can do more with the EC match than RAW can.

Jordan
01-31-2011, 10:57 AM
If WWE had a great tag division, that would be one of the best matches ever... Just thinking about teams like LOD, The Dudleys, Edge and Christian, New Age Outlaws, and The Hardys in Elimination Chamber as teams... awesome