PDA

View Full Version : Book yourself

The Naitch
04-26-2004, 12:15 AM
as if you were a wrestler. Any fed you want. Im serious biotches

WWE- I'd ask to go to SD. Team up with Eddie and feud with Rey Rey at the same time. Eventually I'll turn heel on Eddie, and align with Trish. :wave: Then I'll ah nvm

Shaggy
04-26-2004, 12:26 AM
I think I would appear in a match where it was Triple H vs Beniot or who ever the champ was. Evolution would be barred from ring side and it would be no DQ. After Beniot nails the flying head butt and gets ready for the pin I would run down and beat down the champ allowing Triple H to get the pedigree and the pin and giving me instant heel heat. Then the next time we are on tv. HHH can say that a member of Evolution didnt interfere cause I wasnt a member yet. Then he announces me as the newest member.

Kapoutman
04-26-2004, 12:44 AM
I would use the same strategy to get over as I did in real life.

I was the announcer/commentator. During the match, I would always insult both wrestlers. Sometimes, one of them would get in my face. When they grabbed me by the tie, I would get a lead pipe from under my desk and clonk them. :cool:

People wanted to see me get my ass kicked. Unfortunately, the fed folded before I could have the match with the second babyface in the company, a guy who wrestled under the name Heaven.

All I know is that it worked at getting me heat. My introduction shouldn't have been that long. I would have time to have a match at least. I was the announcer for like 1 year. I took the training about 6 months in, and then we fold. My moment of glory is gone. :(

Fox
04-26-2004, 01:27 AM
I would show up during a big PPV match at No Way Out between whomever is the champion and The Rock, and screw Rocky out of the title.

The next night on RAW, I tell the crowd that I'm simply an indy wrestler looking to make it big, and what better way than to take out the Hollywood piece of trash, The Rock? I challenge Rock to a match that night and whip his overly confident ass, making myself look like an amazing wrestler. After I beat him down, I reveal to the crowd that I'm the "King of New Japan Wrestling", and that I've come to the WWE to make an impact.

Over the next couple weeks I would make RAW a living hell for anyone I targeted, with Rock off TV. Two weeks before WrestleMania, Rock returns to hit me with the Rock Bottom and challenge me to a match at Mania. At WM, Rock would go over in a big match where he would actually look like the underdog.

Then I'd retire after my huge ****ing WrestleMania pay-off.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 01:35 AM
I'd be like a psychotic Steve Austin. That is, the fact that he always went after whoever, face or heel. I'd just like run out and snap on people.

The Ravishing One
04-26-2004, 07:15 AM
Id be on Raw, battling for the womans title :love:

Innovator
04-26-2004, 11:09 AM
I'd be part of a heel tag team, win the titles and all of that nonsense. I'd slowly start to turn face because my ringwork would be the shit. Then I'd get injured and have my partner become the IC champ or even the world champ. I'd return after 6 or 8 months to a huge reaction. My partner would come down to try and have me as his ally but I wouldn't accept because he never visited me in the hospital or anything and only cared for himself. Then some heels would come to beat me down and they'd form a stable there. So it would be me against the top heel stable.

The thing is I'd never ask for help cause I could never trust another partner, eventually I'd pick them all off one by one then have a huge WM payoff against by old partner.

Funky Fly
04-26-2004, 12:26 PM
Heelish ref.

tucsonspeed6
04-26-2004, 05:26 PM
I'd come out as the Sphinx from Mystery Men. Mentioning it a while back got me thinking, and I think that as a comedic role it might work. Guys would come to me for advise and I'd give them mysterious riddle-like answers.

Haas: "Sphinx, I don't know about my new tag team partner. What should I do?"

Me: "Your words ring truth, like the whispers of the wind. Find the swimming bird beneath your feet. Then you will truly know what it is to be a wonder..."

Rob
04-26-2004, 05:56 PM
I'd be doing TV jobs. I know my role

Evolution
04-26-2004, 06:09 PM
As a fan, I sit in the front row of RAW. Orton starts running his mouth saying how he is a legend killer and he could beat anybody. Obviously, the crowds all like "I could kick your ass Orton!" I start at the top of my lungs. I have practically no body mass so Orton sees this and says, "come on, in the ring!"

I jump the rail and JR is likke "This kid don't have a chance against Orton". Orton is feeling cocky, so he lets me have a free shot. I wind up for the big punch, then swerve and get him right in the nuts. He reels over in pain, then: RKO!

Out comes Evolution and I bolt, but next week Orton wants revenge, and so starts the feud.

Mike the Metal Ed
04-26-2004, 06:34 PM
I would go to TNA and either play a metalhead or a William Regal-style character, as I can put on the posh accent quire easily.

MVP
04-26-2004, 06:42 PM
I'd go to TNA and smash Jeff Jarrett over the head with an electric guitar, and align myself with AJ Styles and Amazing Red. :cool:

Savio
04-26-2004, 09:10 PM
I'd ask vince if I can bring back the European championship.

CosaNostra
04-26-2004, 09:34 PM
I'd begin a stable with Eugene and The Bushwackers. Since we can't get our own catchphrase, we will improvise from the immortal Bezerker:

MUSS, MUSS, MUSS!

Iceman90
04-27-2004, 12:11 AM
WWE - I'd go to RAW. I would be a face and feud with Kane. If I had a tag partner, I would want Matt Hardy with Lita as our manager.

NWA TNA - To work a program with Christopher Daniels.

Stampede Wrestling - Work a program with Harry Smith.

Nark Order
04-27-2004, 02:42 AM
I'd be Christian's evil towel boy

Rock Bottom
04-27-2004, 03:13 AM
First thing I'd do is bang Stephanie. Then, I would book myself. :p

Hired Hitman
04-27-2004, 08:23 AM
I would retire and replace JR/King (either of them) to start my announcing career